Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13667 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

done smiley
*Yawns*
Nice guy undecided
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ummm...can we round up by 3? Looking like an all day interview.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

*Yawns*
Nice guy undecided
done replying
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

*Yawns*
Nice guy undecided
grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Naijaboiy y Jennimma se juntan para una instantánea con Gustavo. (Gustavo) amigo, ven. estas personalidades viene aquí una vez un tiempo. su álbum necesita uno más pix memorable! smileyshockedgrin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
Naijaboiy y Jennimma se juntan para una instantánea con Gustavo. (Gustavo) amigo, ven. estas personalidades viene aquí una vez un tiempo. su álbum necesita uno más pix memorable! smileyshockedgrin
lolz daveP. Remember,i told you to get me a spanish dictionary. You're one funny dude.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
One more question and this will be on your careers;

Naijaboiy: As a lawyer, you already know that a jurist is an embodiment of orderliness and due process. Can you compromise good standards to follow due process?

Jennimma: (This is quite trickish) As an aspiring banker, what could be the limit of your accountability or honesty. Name a price if possible. smiley

Thanks and remember to reply your mails smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

lolz daveP. Remember,i told you to get me a spanish dictionary. You're one funny dude.
i will soon grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Naijaboiy: As a lawyer, you already know that a jurist is an embodiment of orderliness and due process. Can you compromise good standards to follow due process?

Jenn imma: (This is quite trickish) As an aspiring banker, what could be the limit of your accountability or honesty. Name a price if possible. smiley

please could you rephrase your question...

Can't seem to get it smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

please could you rephrase your question...

Can't seem to get it smiley
In simpler language. Would you rather be morally right or legally right? Can you or is it possible for you to stand for the truth even if it's glaring that your client is the one at fault? Will you "sell out" your clients freedom to uphold the moral truth?

You get the gist now? wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Jennimma: (This is quite trickish) As an aspiring banker, what could be the limit of your accountability or honesty. Name a price if possible. smiley

Quite tricky...well,being a Godfearing person,my honesty and accountability should not have a price tag on it. Bankers are custodians and at such, should be responsible and honest. Hence,I have no price.

BUT if a gun is pointed at my head at that moment,say a bank robbery, $300million dollars should be the price tag{its that expensive}
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Quite tricky...well,being a Godfearing person,my honesty and accountability should not have a price tag on it. Bankers are custodians and at such, should be responsible and honest. Hence,I have no price.

BUT if a gun is pointed at my head at that moment,say a bank robbery, $100million dollars should be the price tag {its that expensive}
My happiness is that you've told me truth by giving me an answer @bold fonts.

Thanks for being on the show. It's a great honour having you on the show smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

In simpler language. Would you rather be morally right or legally right? Can you or is it possible for you to stand for the truth even if it's glaring that your client is the one at fault? Will you "sell out" your clients freedom to uphold the moral truth?

You get the gist now? wink
Now I gerrit smiley

Well if you remember,,during the contest I talked about my role model being Gani fawehinmi (SAN). I chose him as my role model simply because of the reasons you stated there.

I must say that it's very difficult to defend a case where the facts speak for themselves already. If it's very glaring that my client is at fault what I simply have to do is to plea for his sentence to be light.

But on the ground that he expects me to defend him to be set free despite his crime,,i'm sorry I can't do that.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

My happiness is that you've told me truth by giving me an answer @bold fonts.

Thanks for being on the show. It's a great honour having you on the show smiley
Lolz... Its a pleasure,i had fun.

Before I bow out, I wanna give a shout out to OptimusPrime Crew. I'm so indebted to y'll. I love you so much.
Thank you DaveP,you're one realiable friend.

*blows kisses and waves to fans*
*catwalks out of the studio*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Lolz... Its a pleasure,i had fun.

Before I bow out, I wanna give a shout out to OptimusPrime Crew. I'm so indebted to y'll. I love you so much.
Thank you DaveP,you're one realiable friend.

*blows kisses and waves to fans*
*catwalks out of the studio*
Also remember to reply your mail smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Now I gerrit smiley

Well if you remember,,during the contest I talked about my role model being Gani fawehinmi (SAN). I chose him as my role model simply because of the reasons you stated there.

I must say that it's very difficult to defend a case where the facts speak for themselves already. If it's very glaring that my client is at fault what I simply have to do is to plea for his sentence to be light.

But on the ground that he expects me to defend him to be set free despite his crime,,i'm sorry I can't do that.
Alright. Thanks for being on the show. It's indeed a great honour having you here. smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Also remember to reply your mail smiley
I have. "still want an epistle?"
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Alright. Thanks for being on the show. It's indeed a great honour having you here. smiley
My pleasure...you're welcome smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Lordabas: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2014

Naijaboiy i dey hail o cool

Jennimma oya chop french kiss kiss kiss

** make i see d mod wey go hide my post angry**
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

Naijaboiy i dey hail o cool

J ennimma oya chop french kiss kiss

** make i see d mod wey go hide my post angry**
boss I greet you cool
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Lordabas: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

boss I greet you cool

So many ladies on NL have been opening different threads for you whats your secret? And how do feel when you see such threads? cheesy
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by NickiRoman: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice interview, Kudos to Naijaboiy and jennimma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Lordabas: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2014

Jennimma Whats the most important thing that men don't understand about women that they should?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

I have. "still want an epistle?"
Yes I insist cheesy
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Lordabas: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Whats the craziest thing you've said during an orgäsm? lipsrsealed

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

So many ladies on NL have been opening different threads for you whats your secret? And how do feel when you see such threads? cheesy
Lol,,there's no secret oo.

Just be yourself and be real,,no pretence.

When I see such threads?...well I do get happy,,at least someone admires me.

It's something to be happy about cheesy
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by mesoade(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

grin
Lwkmd
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by farano(f): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

grin
grin you no well I swear... na dis kind question kingtom dey like grin

naijaboiy oya na!
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice interview
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lordabas:

Jennimma Whats the most important thing that men don't understand about women that they should?
i guess,most men should learn to listen to women...we've our wahala and i must say,are numerous. We're weaker and more emotional beings,so we need attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by chibwike(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
grin you no well I swear... na dis kind question kingtom dey like grin

naijaboiy oya na!
Lol..u wont hide this one ba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.