Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State (22892 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / Supreme Court Dismisses Wike’s Suit Against Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Can imbe.cile stop quoting me?
kai the thing pain am well well grin iyangbali 5-0 waternogetemeny tongue

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by eleko1: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed One ancient evil bird is viewing this Topic.U knw yaself well,the only IYA.....*Bolt away b4 she demand for my blokos*

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Descartes: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaaaaaaaa Fashola have droved you away from small london,the dream of every igbo man grin

I will personally take up this case to any length to see that the oppressed gets JUSTICE angry

SO don't rejoice yet with the news on this matter as I said earlier wink
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:

[size=18pt]
Rubbish!
[/size]

The main point here is that Lagos is no mans land but belongs to Nigeria.

[size=16pt]Typical!! FYI lagos is a yoruba state, for yorubas, if you people form biafra, lagos is not going with you, it stays with us, hausa, igbo go! Its the sad fact,! because it is a commercial hub doesn't mean it belongs to no one. Again I can't argue with you if you cannot reason like you are learned. [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

I will personally take up this case to any length to see that the oppressed gets JUSTICE angry

nobe only any length,take it to any breath and metres

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by LaurelP(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
simpleseyi:
Incomplete judgement! The deportees should pay fines for defamation of character of the Lagos State Government. They should also refund the tax payers money that was used to transport them like goods to their state. They also need to pay for wasting the court's time and wasting the Lagos State Government's time. Finally they should place an apology in five national newspapers and ten international newspapers for being ungrateful to a government that rescued them from sleeping under the bridge, contacting diseases and being raped by Lagos area boys.

See d kind of mentality we Nigerians have. And dis is a youth. How then can dis country ever move forward if we hate one anoda to dis level?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by chilan: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
This Judgment is one without good reasoning. However, counsel representing the deportees did not do his homework well before rushing to court. He could have easily won this matter.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by IYANGBALI: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
eleko1:
sad sad lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed One ancient evil bird is viewing this Topic.U knw yaself well,the only IYA.....*Bolt away b4 she demand for my blokos*
eleko how far?have you paid your landlord grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by eleko1: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2014
tongue tonguetongue :PTenk U for dis piece,nah the money consign them.
paulchucks:
i am Igbo but those filing for that suit are stupid personally i as a Christian has forgiving fashola the day he plead for forgiveness going ahead with this suit makes them unchristian and portraying us igbos as people who enjoy looking for trouble
sad
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by onyeguy: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
ALL I CAN SAY IS BIAFRA. WE NEED BIAFRA THAT S ALL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ichidodo: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2014
2Billion Naira is at stake here therefore any 'legal investments' needed to see this cut and dry matter up to the Supreme Court should surely not go in vain....Tis a very winable case.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ichidodo: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Just listen to yourself?

After u finish selling the land, you want to collect it based on wat?

Lagos is not part of the southwest. It is a state on its own. It is the Vatican city in Italy and the Swaziland in South Africa.

Lagos is a state on its own and not a region. Get that into ur daft head. Lagos is no mans land.

The fact that yorobbers are allowed to still produce the Gov is a priviledge not an entitlement.
A Governor that isn't from Lagos state and they are quick to deny it isn't a no man's land..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Sheggy13(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2014
ojsmscom:
HAUSA AND YORUBA LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY WELL

YOU CLAIM THAT YOUR TRIBE IS THE BEST,BUT WHY IS IS THAT MOST OF YOUR BIG MEN WILL COMMIT SUICIDE TO ENSURE THEY HAVE IBO BABES I BE IJAW SHAA
Why did you skip your drugs last night na? Imagine the effect it's having on you now.. Don't do that again OK.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by chib4true(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2014
chiefinalowo:
But ibos in Nairaland used to say that there are no ibos begging for alms all over the country.

Sorry it's igbo's nt ibos please.
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by eleko1: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2014
:PWinch!I be my own landlord
IYANGBALI:
eleko how far?have you paid your landlord grin
tongue
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2014
chulla12:
They should have taken their case to Abuja and not Lagos. The judicial system is not as independent from the executive arm of govt as people think. Seeing as regional sentiment abides in Nigeria this was a wrong move!
The court holding Jurisdiction is in Lagos because the incident occurred in the State.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by jamesversion: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2014
When citizens of a state find it nearly impossible to win their state govt in court, much less visitors.

Igbos should just go on with life and confine themselves within the neccessary limits in another mans land.

As far as Naija is concerned, u only get power for your kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Broke Niggas forming rich on Nairaland since 1960.
Thad how I asked a guy distance between port harcourt and Ibadan and he said 45min on air...is that what I asked him sad

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by hensben(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2014
kwencypresh:

Ehn com alaba market,u ll see dem in diff forms
Some even com wit dia husband n children
D latest is a woman wit quatriplet
even here in ABJ dem plenty...sleeping in an uncompleted building.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Descartes: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Ipledge:
Broke Niggas forming rich on Nairaland since 1960.
Thad how I asked a guy distance between port harcourt and Ibadan and he said 45min on air...is that what I asked him sad

Do you know me? undecided
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by millionaireman: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Justice Musa, you are not the only judge in the world. The judgement must be appealed, even up to the Hague.

How could a judge not see the infringement on the human rights of citizens of a country who were picked up from the streets in one part of the country and dumped on a street in another part of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

Do you know me? undecided

I don't...just saying generally..that's common on nairalnad
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Descartes: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2014
Ipledge:
I don't...just saying generally..that's common on nairalnad

So mind the way you talk when quoting someone.

The other day a Nairaland was insulting an accomplished grandpa here on this board without knowing and I have to call him to other and apologise on his behalf sad
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2014
ichidodo:
A Governor that isn't from Lagos state and they are quick to deny it isn't a no man's land..

The Cowardly and ignorant are best at ranting. Keep spewing. Nigerians are used to it already.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by docsholz(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Descartes:

So mind the way you talk when quoting someone.

The other day a Nairaland was insulting an accomplished grandpa here on this board without knowing and I have to call him to other and apologise on his behalf sad

and what da fu*k can u do?
Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by swezenberg(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
millionaireman:
Justice Musa, you are not the only judge in the world. The judgement must be appealed, even up to the Hague.

How could a judge not see the infringement on the human rights of citizens of a country who were picked up from the streets in one peart of the country and dumped on a street in another part of the country?

The governor was just trying to tell them that they were not in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State by Descartes: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2014
docsholz:
and what da fu*k can u do?

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Orders Police To Pay OurMumuDonDo N50m Over Attack During Protest / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.