Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17687 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2014
the fear of GOD....nd forgiveness of sins
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Samiceman: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Iroh88:
Mr man, they said "prayer request". No one made you a moderator on this thread. Make your request and move the fvck on!

Thank you.
No vex,
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by xakjustice(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Ma lord we pray in ur name we av experience da massacre n lots of annihilation 4rm BH wich mind cant bear no more

ma lord make BH terror a tin of da past 2 nigerians, ma lord grand doz dat av hand in BH movement, peace is wat we need
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ewizard1: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2014
BLESSINGS in all I lay hands on!

Thats all I request!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by apparentlylaw(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2014
GOD please grant me admission this year and don't let my efforts be in vain
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2014
God I wnt to be out of dis country 4 gud before 2015 election. Desire countries are Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Finland or France maybe U.S.A
Oh Lord grant me my desire
I Look up to you Oh Lord
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ygenius: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2014
MOney no sweet if owu no dey
BabA God Fun client ti moma mu lote
Tomaa gbori duro to lowo bi dangote
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Hysmady(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to bring an end to my family issues and parish the evil causing havoc in my family...
Also want God to continue guard my siblings and I...
Lastly I want God to grant me my heart desires...
Amen...Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by eyitayo007(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2014
I want testimony in my this week
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to answer all my heart desires,some I can share here. Am typing this with faith..

God answers prayer.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by blesoh(f): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to bless me indeed.
Give my husband more contract and guide my kids.
Am believing God to do something in the life of one of them.
Guide my love ones,give my sister inlaw a good husband amen.
Bless me with a job too oh.amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by danaiks(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2014
I want to get admission to uniben next year ooo
Please pray for me
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ugo1990(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2014
wisdom and favour
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by mohammedmagnus: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2014
chibwike:
yes sire am a catholic
no wonder cos I know pentecostals, can't be dis open minded when it comes to praying, its about themselves and their family
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by nawtikid(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2014
God, I pray u grant me wisdom
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tdayof(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2014
God grant my heart desires.
Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by baywatch84(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2014
With faith, I need a good job
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by jeremiah505(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2014
I wanna ask God for wisdom, knowledge understanding. guidance, protection, long life and prosperity.. over my life, family. relations and well wishers....

I still wanna talk to God on my education.... I pray he gives me the grace to go through it with flying colours... and I pray he grant me all the financial assistance needed all through my time in school...

And lastly... I pray for peace... in my dear country Nigeria... and every other country suffering from insurgency....

Amen...
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Odunharry(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Favour,long life,comfortability and all round success

Good health and healing to the sick and also peace in this country

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ubongutioh(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2014
My Prayer...
Jesus... Thank you for all you have done in my life and in my family... Thank you for rendering your blood for us... Forgive my sins.
Heal our nation Nigeria and give wisdom to our president..
Take care of my present and future needs...
In Jesus's name, Amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by easyfem(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord have mercy + aseyori
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by treasuress: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2014
pray for God to bless me with wealth before i clock 22
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by sanmibukunmi: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2014
I need devine favour from every1 and also I want God to open doors for me to greatness...God I need a very good job and also I don't mind travelling out to canada.. I also need a good caring lady to marry after am owk..God help me so dt I will realize my dreams and goals in Life... Protect dis country and Put boko Haram to shame...let there be confusion their camps....amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Syfy(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2014
God protect my family members from any danger and bless us with long life, favour, blessing and wealth. IJN... AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by That2: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Dear god, Protect me from your hypocritical followers. Use you own mouth and tell them you don't exist, Tell them you don't answer prayers. I know they won't believe you are unreal even if you come down from your imaginary heaven to tell them. Open their eyes and let them know you only perform miracles in books and when there is no sight of the camera, let them know you can split seas but can't stop bokoharam, you can make the heart of pharaoh hardened but can't soften the heart of shekau. Thank you mighty skydaddy as you answer my humble prayers even do speaking to you is like speaking to a log of wood.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by bosun11(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2014
I need just Five things
Forgiveness of committed sins and inherited sins
Divine Grace And Favour Of God\
Unlimited Prosperity
The Grace To Serve God TILL MY LAST BREATH
AND
A DROP OF SOLOMON'S WISDOM
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by deluckiest(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray God almighty grant me favour in the sight of men to bless me this month of December and beyond in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ExcessKJ(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Am waiting for an appointment to meet a respected elder stateman in Nigeria...please, pray for me for this appointment to be confirm at this moment in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Blakyclyde(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Baba God, I don show again o. U no sey me no dey ask plenty tinz, but with these points of mine, I hope I'll be able to persuade you to help my finances.
Uniben clearance dey start first week of January, and ya boy broke lyk mad! Just send Adenuga or Dangote to bless my account with 10 million dollars each.
Lord God, Tosyne2much is having typhoid. You know wetin I suffer when typhoid hold me for April. Mehn! Doze injections were sent from the pit of hell!
All Nairalanders, you're hereby directed to pray for DJDola and Tosyne2much. Their health needs be restored.

And finally, pray for the peace of the North-East. The weapons of BH's warfare are carnal, but ours aren't.
E je ka gbadura!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by whitedove(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord,its been 3 years since I lost my Wife,I know that it is not good for a man to be alone,can you please give me a good woman,Tolani, I miss you!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Classicalmusic: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Boom in my career and of course a woman who will respect and cherish me. And God's protection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / If Evolution Was Untrue. / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.