Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17717 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2014
1, I want God to perfect my wedding plans...
2, I want God to help my fiancée to get a good job in any IT firm or Telecom

I know all these are not too much to ask from my God, I promise to come back and share my testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ignis: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2014
I need God make me great and cause me to be a force to be reckoned with in Nigeria and the world at large..

Secondly, The peace of the Lord that surpasses all human understanding shall reign in the entire states of Nigeria, and the plans of the wicked ones and terrorists to tamper with this peace shall be brought to nought.

Let the word of God grow mightly in Nigeria and prevail
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Otuzor(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2014
I need God's Favour in order to get a good Job

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by OMG2013(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Father Almighty,
I pray that You hasten my blessings to my path and provide me a Job.

Thank You LORD for this You've done in the past and greater thing You will do in days to come.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Faun(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2014
What's the point?
Why put so much effort on your fake prayers when it's already a done deal all Nairalanders are going to hell anyways? undecided
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Faun(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Losers.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by dnawah(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2014
divine favour,healing and deliverance
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Samiceman:
God I Need a private jet before the end of the year.... These conductors done dey annoy me walahi

Hahahahaha
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Revolva(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2014
Faun:
What's the point?
Why put so much effort on your fake prayers when it's already a done deal all Nairalanders are going to hell anyways? undecided

you go get v. vip seat for hell first....ok a place dat does not exist...f00l

grin grin
Pray i hammer 100 Million Dollars....make ma.ga pay me oo pls......cos with money all things is possible

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Largernonso(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2014
long life and prosperity. peace. joy. riches ad design.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by DaBullIT(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord , I know the world is coming to an End , forgive us our sins and let the sacrifice Jesus Christ your son made with his life be acceptable in thy sight. Sins we inherited , the ones we committed already , the ones we are thinking of and the ones we will commit in the future , let all sins be forgiven in Jesus name

Father heal the world , Help us to accept your grace , as you showed your self to prophet of ages , Show yourself and your kindness to us , let those who strayed away from you be found and let returned to the flock

Finally O Lord , Money is the wheel of Gospel , I personally request that you bless our endeavors , If we have enough and it comes from you , we won't be greedy , we won't be sinful and we won't be owing tithes. Provide for us. Give us good health and share your holy spirit and let our cups runneth over .

Personally a nairalander called me a poor church rat , poverty stricken and hungry mofo. I am not reporting him , and i do not want you to smithe him , I just want you to show him that you are the Lord that blesses all, starting today let ecxessive blessings in riches, wealth , connection , good health and power to overcome abide with me forever more

Bless me beyond my imagination so I may glorify your name , In Jesus name I Pray

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Shittaakeem(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord I need your blessing, favour, forgiveness and protection.
Favour me with my first semester exam
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Tamee(f): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Battery1:
Alright:
1. God, my neighbour is becomin a pain in my ass, let him pack out.
2. There is one girl I dey eye for long, make she pack in.
3. Extend dis xmas to March cus am not prepared yet.
4. I want to bet match with N100 today to win N800,000, pls make it possible.
5. Let Man u win southwapton tomorrow and let chelsea lose their next 4 matchess straight.
6. Finally, I want to be a moderator here.
Loooooool my bele oh. Kai

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by princenonny(m): 9:00am On Dec 07, 2014
I need my ielts test remarking to be successful so I can move to the uk.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by mcquin(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2014
God I want to first thank you for your mercies in spite of my numerous sins. Forgive me and draw me closer to you as i've loosed focus in life with your absence.

Secondly I want your protection as I have been posted to Kano Law school. Make me a success.

Lastly I pray for my country Nigeria. No beef against Jonathan but he has failed, disappointed you and those of us that felt he'll be a success especially down south.He should just go. Give us an Akpabio,Fashola or Donald Duke.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by aguizm(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2014
My Father lord should grant me all my heart desires before the end of this year,Amen. I also pray for his grace in my life,my family,friends and all those who means well for me,Amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders,

Here's inviting Nairalanders to drop or share their prayer requests or prayer points on this thread.

There are many Pastors on Nairaland too, we are equally inviting them to come on board this thread, quote genuine prayer requests and pray for the Nairalander making those requests.

Alight now, let's go spiritual.

need God to bless me financially, spiritually, n materially.
also want GOD to guide me n my family plus my friends n also protect us through out this festive season.
finally i want God to fulfil His promises in my life.
i will come back n give testimonies.
halleluyah!!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Maczeelly(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2014
...Unmeritd favour, good paying job, bless ma union with my girlfriend, make a way for me in all my endeavours, Bless me before before measure, I pray for peace for this country, good leader that has the follwer at hearth, healing those that are sick...........AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Family, Health, Wealth, Long life and Love are all I pray for O Lord!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ChiLaHot(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Extraordinary Favour & a Man I can call my own is all I ask Of God my Father,AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Faun(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Revolva:

you go get v. vip seat for hell first....ok a place dat does not exist...f00l

grin grin
Pray i hammer 100 Million Dollars....make ma.ga pay me oo pls......cos with money all things is possible

grin grin

We keep that bar LOW, brother!
Satan's big, long, scaly d..i.ck is coming to OWN us all!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by abbccc(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2014
I need full healing from God...Good health...
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Lilknight(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Admission into college of medicine.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by solochris(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Dear God pls I need a job. I don't want to be idle. pls help me I pray, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by yungchop: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders,

Here's inviting Nairalanders to drop or share their prayer requests or prayer points on this thread.

There are many Pastors on Nairaland too, we are equally inviting them to come on board this thread, quote genuine prayer requests and pray for the Nairalander making those requests.

Alight now, let's go spiritual.

brother, I just wanna be the best in whatever I do. I wanna be a billionaire, and the most important one ; this coming exam, I wanna be among the best 3 in my department so that I can proceed with my MB;BS program.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by princenonny(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2014
princenonny:
Lord Jesus, I thank you for all you have done in my life and I am forever grateful despite all my transgressions. Lord please I need my ielts test remarking to be successful so I can move to the uk. I have unshakable faith that you will grant me my request IJN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by soloiky: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2014
God almight, forgive me all my sins that I commited knowingly or unknowingly. God bless me with Job and good job. Give me long Like life and good health. Help me to locate my true wife. God may all my praises belong to u and may lips continue to praise ur name. Thank u NL for this opportunity
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chedom1: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord,heal my mum and grant my parents long life and good healt,
Lord bless my senior brother and grant him his heart desire
I present my academics into your hands,help me to excel in my chosen field, to come out with at least second class upper
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by maryhaam(f): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for favour,grace and peace of mind,that I wish.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Funjosh(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2014
I need a good girl to get married to, and I want the Lord to bless all my buisiness partner and my organisation should become wide, large, functioning and strong. in Jesus name I pray AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Being Pure In Heart Can Be Traced To These 5 Things. / OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.