Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update (36060 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by ican2020: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
I would have loved an Oshimili or Aniocha man to emerge. I dont trust Ika people.

The Ika's are friendly, hardworking and dependable
So, you have on option but like us
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LadyH(f): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
ericiland:

D construction of dis road is long overdue
I tel u! Uduaghan do dem shege sha. lol.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Opiosko: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
denedene:
wah bou godwin elumelu?
That over fed kid was a joke from the start.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
jerome4u:
okowa is automatically the next Governor of Delta state, PDP is like rock in delta state
Hmm..
OK .
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

I congratulate you on this victory. I thought Tony had the moment. But James Ibori remains the god of deltan politics. No doubt about that anymore from me.
Indeed. Delta Politics is always so unpredictable
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by komek(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
you dont trust ika why?this is how you people goes about talking nonsense about other people.what did ika man do to you that made you not to trust him.

Sorry to say this, I don't like an Ika man to rep the Delta Northerners as a result of power shift. Since it is like this, congrats to him.

My reason: the Ikas have always aligned with the Urhobos, they do the biddings of the Urhobo. Infact, an Ika man would want to be addressed as an Urhoboman instead of been refered to an anioma man. The Urhobos have been having filled day in Delta politics because the Ika man shares the vote that is meant for the Aniomas with the Urhobos. I am not trying to be bias here, but just trying to state my reasons. Seeing an Ika man at the delta govt house is same thing as seeing another Urhobo man at the govt house come 2015. The Urhobos know this fact.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
is not by force to like ika people,we dont care about you too so get a life.

Here's number 1..

By their fruits you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by UnknownT: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
LadyH:
I tel u! Uduaghan do dem shege sha. lol.
dem? U don pack from dia?
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Metrofox(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
ASABA - Senator ifeanyi Okonwa polled 406 votes monday night to win the governorship of PDP in delta state.
David edevbie who was endorsed by the urhobo progress unión scored 299 to clinch the second position.
Former speaker víctor Ochei got 185 votes.
Ndudi Elumelu 50 votes.
Godsday Orubebe 49 votes.
Godwin Obielum 22 votes.
Ovie omo-Agege 10 votes.
Sam Obi 10 votes.
Peter Okocha 6 votes.
Tony ifeanyi Arthur okonwa obuh 5 votes.
Charles Emetulu 4 votes.
Kenneth Gbagi 2 votes.
Mike Uwaka 1 vote
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
pazienza:

Good to know this, I Must confess, I had the same fears as Odenigbo. Good to see another Igbo man at the helm of the affairs west of Niger, since after the reign of Osadebey. Things are surely getting better .

Thanks bro. Happy days are here again! Ifeany Okowa is well loved and he loves the entire Anioma-nay Delta people and he is proud of his Igbo heritage. This is why he de-emphasized his first name "Arthur" and began to use his Igbo name-Ifeanyi. He is actually the best man of all Anioma candidates. Also be aware that no Ika politician or traditional ruler in his right mind would openly prevaricate on his Igboness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
[s]
komek:

Sorry to say this, I don't like an Ika man to rep the Delta Northerners as a result of power shift. Since it is like this, congrats to him.

My reason: the Ikas have always aligned with the Urhobos, they do the biddings of the Urhobo. Infact, an Ika man would want to be addressed as an Urhoboman instead of been refered to an anioma man. The Urhobos have been having filled day in Delta politics because the Ika man shares the vote that is meant for the Aniomas with the Urhobos. I am not trying to be bias here, but just trying to state my reasons. Seeing an Ika man at the delta govt house is same thing as seeing another Urhobo man at the govt house come 2015. The Urhobos know this fact.
[/s]

Please don't derail this thread.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:
I don't like Ika people. These sets of beings can be MEAN..very MEAN

Sen Dr Okonwa looks calm and intelligent. I hope he delivers if he eventually becomes governor...

I'm from Ibusa by the way...

The Umunede woman in my street here in Enugu is a good woman with a kind heart, don't use the behaviour of few Ika persons you have met to judge the whole Ika people.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by babygirlfl: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
dober:

Nwa ebon ki wu.

Herzumpther:
Yaror wenem...Nani? don't mind my spelling please. lol.

Ndi Nkem, nani Unu ri. Ihienwa Erue enyi eka
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

your reasons dont count and will never count.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
[s]
omonuan:

Thanks bro. Happy days are here again! Ifeany Okowa is well loved and he loves the entire Anioma people and he is proud of his Igbo heritage. This is why he de-emphasized his first name "Arthur" and began to use his Igbo name-Ifeanyi. He is actually the best man of all Anioma candidates. Also be aware that no Ika politician or traditional ruler in his right mind would openly prevaricate on his Igboness.
[/s]

Why not create a new thread to vent your inferiority complex? Allow deltans have their time here.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LordVarys: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:
Even from the walls of his prison cell, this man still has power in my state of delta. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The Great Odidigborigbo Of Africa
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LadyH(f): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
UnknownT:
dem? U don pack from dia?
I still dey dia naa. As Asaba don sell deir land finish. I was refering to the indigenes anyways. It seemed as though their land was obliterated 4rm delta's map. hehehe
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
LordVarys:

The Great Odidigborigbo Of Africa

He pulled it off again
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:

Here's number 1..

By their fruits you shall know them.
go to hell or better still vote for apc.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Why not, anybody with the PDP nomination is going to win in delta.
no necessary, look at what happened in EDO state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

Not True! You may be referring to the Ukwuani but not Ika!

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by fr3do(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:

Madam shut it! it is your type of sentiment that has made Anioma lose all these years. Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika, Oshimili, we are all one, Anioma bu ofu, one Delta with the Urhobos, Itsekirhis and Ijaw, one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
am so haaapppppyyyyyyyy
...ifeanyi..arthur....okowability...............my man
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
erico2k2:

no necessary, look at what happened in EDO state?

Edo state had a broken PDP in 2007 and that was their downfall. Osho even had the support of the out going gov. PDP is rock solid in delta.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
LadyH:
Mixed feelings!

I just want a governor that ll give Okpanam pipu good roads!!!

Our Enuani brothers,inspite of having the capital in their land has continued to be oppressed. Anyway,Okowa it is. Lets see what he can do.
God bless Delta
Bless Anioma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

He is not yet the Govt just wait for the real Election, this is Selection by the cacus,who is he going to contest against?

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
fr3do:

Madam shut it! it is your type of sentiment that has made Anioma lose all these years. Aniocha, Ndokwa, Ika, Oshimili, we are all one, Anioma bu ofu, one Delta with the Urhobos, Itsekirhis and Ijaw, one Nigeria.

One indeed...abeg go and sleep nnwoke!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Edo state had a broken PDP in 2007 and that was their downfall. Osho even had the support of the out going gov. PDP is rock solid in delta.

People dont vote party in Delta, they vote tribe,U forgot that one?

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
you dont trust ika why?this is how you people goes about talking nonsense about other people.what did ika man do to you that made you not to trust him.

Maybe his distrust of Ika has alot to do with Agbontae, sony4all and other Igbophobic Ikas here on NL and in the real world. The truth is that you are more likely to find an Igbophobic Ika man, than an Igbophobic Aniocha/Oshimili man, so naturally, Igbos east of the Niger look at any Ika man with suspicion, like a case of "guilty until proven otherwise".

But folks like me know better. For every Agbontae we have in Ikaland, we have an Ogbuefi( an old time pan Igboist of Ika extraction on NL).

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
go to hell or better still vote for apc.

Ndi Ika! Taaah!!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Akpan107(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
obataokenwa:
Using Ifeanyi to appease the igbos
Do you personaly have any problem with that?

When i traveled to enugu two years ago, i realised we all share the same culture, life style and way of life with the Igbos, the only difrence i saw was the tribe.

We all stand United
one people under
Christ the King.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:
I don't like Ika people. These sets of beings can be MEAN..very MEAN

Sen Dr Okonwa looks calm and intelligent. I hope he delivers if he eventually becomes governor...

I'm from Ibusa by the way...

My point,exactly!
I dont really consider them Igbo.
Enuani need to wake the ffuck up,I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.