Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update (36046 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Ruggedbaba: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Most Nigerians have one thing in common - they have the attention span of a house fly! You all have forgotten that he was smuggled into the Senate by INEC! He was beaten by Hon. Ned Nwoko! Just google it and find out the date that he was declared winner or if any ceremony took place where he was given a Certificate by INEC. Senators Ewherido and Manager was declared winners, but Okowa, abeg forget him matter! When others went to Senate, when did he go?
They don't care about us! Simple as ABC! Call anyone living in the Angle Park - Ekurede Urhobo axis and ask him about the drama that took place outside Uduaghan's residence over the weekend!
If you think that Okowa is the Messiah, you are in a dream land! Ask the people of Abigborodo if their lives has improved or even close to that of Oghara, Ibori's home town!
A man that was bullied by Nwoko! Do you think that he has the liver to whisper in the presence of wolves like Clark and co?
Thief, sorry, Chief Ibori took Delta State a bit forward, though , he stole half of the total allocations for 8 years ! The affidavits are there! But his hand picked successor, Udu , dragged Delta State backwards to the Dark Ages! Okowa is too meek to bell the cats that feed fat on Delta State ' s allocation !
Until a man with balls of steel and a heart of gold rules Delta, we will continue to live in the Dark Age!

6 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Epaul:
This is a crap flimflam! utter twaddle at best!
There are and always have been a set of Nigerians who are free from the shackles of tribalism. If you need a shred of proof, I am one. I love the musa of kano, the chinedu of enugu, the Ibinabo of Rivers, the okon of calabar, the tola of Ekiti et al. You know why? Because despite our obvious dissimilarities, we share one and the same humanity.

Is Mutala Muhammad a hero?
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
Ogboru is not contesting? Did he go to Labour Party to contest for NLC president? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin I think, he is done with elections.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Raiders: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Energito:
if we lose every delta north lose well is your own expectations that will cut shorts not mine.ewu
i don't like tribal politics. Let the best man win irrespective of his tribe. Delta belong to every tribe

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by UnknownT: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I think, he is done with elections.
Buhari and Obanikoro should toe his line gringringrin
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

I just wish this fulani will carry his trouble somewhere else. There is an Adamawa thread out there. Please go and vent there. Ejo.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by waternogetemeny: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

There isn't much difference in population between Anioma and Urhobo, Anioma can always form an alliance with another group in Delta to render Urhobo powerless.

Power speaks, Urhobo is not really that United, their unity had been held by the Power they have been Holding in Delta for too long, Urhobo reminds. me of pre GEJ
northern Nigeria, starve them of power for some time, and see them fall apart, use the money at your disposal and buy some strong men amongst them(everyone has a price, we have seen GEJ masterfully use this game to destroy the so called northern unity).

Okowa must not disappoint.

I have every faith Ifeanyi will serve well, people hear talking about Ika and Anioha are talking nonsense. They are Anioma. It is foolish to assume a man begging will behave the same once seated and faced with a banquet. Look no further than GEJ for a pointer.

Ifeanyi Okowa bu ebe anyi no!

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
Buhari and Obanikoro should toe his line gringringrin

Koro lost again, so sad.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2014
undecided is Ifeanyi not an igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:

I have every faith Ifeanyi will serve well, people hear talking about Ika and Anioha are talking nonsense. They are Anioma. It is foolish to assume a man begging will behave the same once seated and faced with a banquet. Look no further than GEJ for a pointer.

Ifeanyi Okowa bu ebe anyi no!

Gbam!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Ruggedbaba:
Most Nigerians have one thing in common - they have the attention span of a house fly! You all have forgotten that he was smuggled into the Senate by INEC! He was beaten by Hon. Ned Nwoko! Just google it and find out the date that he was declared winner or if any ceremony took place where he was given a Certificate by INEC. Senators Ewherido and Manager was declared winners, but Okowa, abeg forget him matter! When others went to Senate, when did he go?
They don't care about us! Simple as ABC! Call anyone living in the Angle Park - Ekurede Urhobo axis and ask him about the drama that took place outside Uduaghan's residence over the weekend!
If you think that Okowa is the Messiah, you are in a dream land! Ask the people of Abigborodo if their lives has improved or even close to that of Oghara, Ibori's home town!
A man that was bullied by Nwoko! Do you think that he has the liver to whisper in the presence of wolves like Clark and co?
Thief, sorry, Chief Ibori took Delta State a bit forward, though , he stole half of the total allocations for 8 years ! The affidavits are there! But his hand picked successor, Udu , dragged Delta State backwards to the Dark Ages! Okowa is too meek to bell the cats that feed fat on Delta State ' s allocation !
Until a man with balls of steel and a heart of gold rules Delta, we will continue to live in the Dark Age!
I so me times think along same line, what u said is spot on,people cant smell the coffee, I think for these reason Ogboru is yet to win.the Govt seat cos he can bell the cat as he got the Balls,all these new comers na wash,

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Raiders: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Ruggedbaba:
1000 likes for you. Okowa is not the man that can bring change to delta state. He has been in government since 99 and part of Ibori kitchen government. I don't know why delta continue to recycle the same politicians that have destroy the state since 99.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Ochillary:

Nnaa, neekwanu Ifeanyi o! *grins*
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by informat101(f): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

What we're you expecting? Self denial is a slippery road.

From I am not Igbo, I am Ika, to I am not Ika, I am Agbor.
Soon it would be, I am not Agbor, I am Agbor nta.
what are u sayingam trying to educate on the name of the language we speak.is ika stop saying we speak agbor.there is agbor,owa,there is abavo,umunede and so many others the language is ika

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by UnknownT: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Ochillary:
do you have a problem with that? tongue
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2014
atlwireles:

I just wish this fulani will carry his trouble somewhere else. There is an Adamawa thread out there. Please go and vent there. Ejo.

Bia Nwokem, election never finish? Wetin you dey do here? *grins*
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

There isn't much difference in population between Anioma and Urhobo, Anioma can always form an alliance with another group in Delta to render Urhobo powerless.

Power speaks, Urhobo is not really that United, their unity had been held by the Power they have been Holding in Delta for too long, Urhobo reminds. me of pre GEJ
northern Nigeria, starve them of power for some time, and see them fall apart, use the money at your disposal and buy some strong men amongst them(everyone has a price, we have seen GEJ masterfully use this game to destroy the so called northern unity).

Alliance with what group?,Urhobos are not weak,are they not fielding any candidate?they cover %50 of delta state from boundaries of Ukwale to bayelsa.U r jumping the Gun,

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

what is the nexus between this question and the specious assertion you made? Quite frankly, i can't figure one. How does mutala muhammad(sic) being a hero or not prove your assertion that there are no detribalised Nigerians? I would be all too glad to see you show it. I roundly maintain there are still a few detribalised Nigerians. You seem to look at things from the smeared screen of hasty generalisation.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

Bia Nwokem, election never finish? Wetin you dey do here? *grins*

Mallam, you probably missed your road.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

Gbam!
B4 U say GBAM check am,he has been part of IBORI instrument sine 1999
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Reports reaching me now is that Uduaghan is saying that it cannot happen that its not supposed to be, he is forgetting that the ijaws, isokos and the aniomas has a plan B for okowa to emerge, uduaghan u are finished grin una eyes don clear now abi ? Ishekiris and urhobo lol.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2014
erico2k2:

Alliance with what group?,Urhobos are not weak,are they not fielding any candidate?they cover %50 of delta state from boundaries of Ukwale to bayelsa.U r jumping the Gun,

Please don't waste your time with that Mallam. He will derail this thread.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by waternogetemeny: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2014
erico2k2:

B4 U say GBAM check am,he has been part of IBORI instrument sine 1999

And Ibori is in prison with Ifeanyi about to be Gov, how times change. grin

If anything, it show that Ifeanyi is a smooth operator, u have to be able to play double agent to survive in Nigeria politics. This enforces my faith in him.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
informat101:
what are u sayingam trying to educate on the name of the language we speak.is ika stop saying we speak agbor.there is agbor,owa,there is abavo,umunede and so many others the language is ika

I am trying to say that division breeds division, when you go on trying to break Ika away from Igbo, you render her unstable, and it won't take long before Ika disintegrates into Agbor, Owa,Ute Okpu, Abavo, Igbodo,Umunede, Ekwuoma, etc.

And the disintegration won't stop there, cos. before you know it, Agbor would disintegrate into it's composite villages(units), likewise the rest of Ika towns.

Njikoka( unity is greater).
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:

And Ibori is in prison with Ifeanyi about to be Gov, how times change. grin

If anything, it show that Ifeanyi is a smooth operator, u have to be able to play double agent to survive in Nigeria politics. This enforces my faith in him.
GUy this is reminding me of waht teh Itsekiris where saying when Udu was made Gov of Delta, now ask urself waht did he do for Itsekiris? even the rd to his Own village he could not complete
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Please don't waste your time with that Mallam. He will derail this thread.
Noted bro n thanks.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2014
erico2k2:

You are wrong. Urhobo population is 30-35% of Delta population, Anioma is 30%.

The only reason why it appears like Urhobo are the overwhelming majority in Delta is because they have had power in Delta for long, starting from the De throning of Osadebey to the rise in power of Ejoor. Urhobo. in. Delta politics so much reminds me of the North in Nigerian politics pre GEJ. Like the north, Urhobo is ripe for trimming.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by waternogetemeny: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2014
erico2k2:

GUy this is reminding me of waht teh Itsekiris where saying when Udu was made Gov of Delta, now ask urself waht did he do for Itsekiris? even the rd to his Own village he could not complete

So Ifeanyi Okowa from the oppressed and maginalised Anioma North is Udu to u? Watch and learn, just watch and learn.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2014
erico2k2:

d guy matter tire both beggars for street sef, d man use glue, akagum everything hold delta state money, choiii, senatorial seat no go area for am, who he was supporting for governorship failed bigtime in todays primaries, MEN!!! Are u seeing what I am saw? Lolz
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Epaul:
what is the nexus between this question and the specious assertion you made? Quite frankly, i can't figure one. How does mutala muhammad(sic) being a hero or not prove your assertion that there are no detribalised Nigerians? I would be all too glad to see you show it. I roundly maintain there are still a few detribalised Nigerians. You seem to look at things from the smesh screen of hasty generalisation.

Oh! It proves alot. The answer to that question is simple, just a Yes or No.

Answer it first, then I would logically show you how the answer goes a long way to prove. how detribalized you are.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by mgbeketoto: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
I would have loved an Oshimili or Aniocha man to emerge. I dont trust Ika people.

I would have preferred OCHEI for real!
But hey!
Make we dey look.
Okowa will protect the interest of the Urhobos/Itsekiri DYNASTY!
Most delegates chosen were to ensure OKOWA had the best chance!
If he won. . .so be it! kiss

Delta North don get dem 'LAST' CHANCE FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS!

Let us see HOW MUCH OF A DELTA NORTHERNER HE TRULY IS! kiss
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by watchindelta(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2014
pazienza:

northern Nigeria, starve them of power for some time, and see them fall apart, use the money at your disposal and buy some strong men amongst them(everyone has a price, we have seen GEJ masterfully use this game to destroy the so called northern unity).so na so we the Urhobos bad reach becuz of politice?aba we are one the most friendly ppl in nigerian, we are not northerners oh cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.