Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update (36050 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Ceenelly(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congrat to sen ifeanyi okowa my brother from ika ethnic gruop,
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Bennyberry(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
otokx:

Surprise will surprise you; develop delta north indeed.

It a done deal..okowa is the next delta governor..funnny how a name like ifeanyi would govern delta..hahaha..hope dy 4 me den.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
otokx:

Na your teeth go white more next year, PDP that cannot dualize Ughelli - Asaba road.

PDP is going to win, both in Ughelli North and South. Don't waste your time with any funny assumption.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
I would have loved an Oshimili or Aniocha man to emerge. I dont trust Ika people.
you dont trust ika why?this is how you people goes about talking nonsense about other people.what did ika man do to you that made you not to trust him.

4 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LadyH(f): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mixed feelings!

I just want a governor that ll give Okpanam pipu good roads!!!

5 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Arysexy:
Uduaghan kept his promise. equity is d mother of peace.

Urhobo wadoo abi na wayooo. Shame!
if Uduaghan kept to his promise, then it's safe to say the election was riddled with flaws and possibly rigged...
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LadyH(f): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bennyberry:

It a done deal..okowa is the next delta governor..funnny how a name like ifeanyi would govern delta..hahaha..hope dy 4 me den.
Long over due man. E kon b lyk say na only doz pipo get dehtah...Anyways, cme 2015...

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by brainy02: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
what about madam ngozi
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm so happy.
Longlive Anioma
longlive delta state
Longlive Ika
longlive Igboland.

8 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by fes2ga: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Senator. Ifeanyi Okowa all the way....
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bennyberry:
GREEEEAAAATTTT ANIOMA KINGDOM..GREAT..
Freedom from the shackles of slavery by the ijaws.OKOWA make good use of these opportunity to develop delta north..
God i tnk u
tho we seriously nid anioma state

The Ijaws you hate so much, were responsible for a great portion of the votes Okowa got today. When you see Senator manager the Ijawman, thank him.

4 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by UnknownT: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
stop talking nonsense,Anioma are one.
Lol! Did i say that Anioma were two before?
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
LadyH:
Long over due man. E kon b lyk say na only doz pipo get dehtah...Anyways, cme 2015...
it's good enough ifeanyi won. We bear him not a scintiilla of grudge. No need spurring a tribal altercation on here with the embolden.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LadyH(f): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

Why not, anybody with the PDP nomination is going to win in delta.
crazy fact... except.... come 2015

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
UnknownT:
Lol! Did i say that Anioma were two before?
check what you wrote before and tell me if you make sense.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by dober(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Herzumpther:
Wow...if he eventually wins the election OWA ALERO will became a small London o. I pray it extends to OWA OYIBU.
Nwa ebon ki wu.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by jerome4u(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Herzumpther:
Wow...if he eventually wins the election OWA ALERO will became a small London o. I pray it extends to OWA OYIBU.
okowa is automatically the next Governor of Delta state, PDP is like rock in delta state
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LadyH(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Epaul:
it's good enough ifeanyi won. We bear him not a scintiilla of grudge. No need spurring a tribal altercation on here with the embolden.
sincerely, i din mean to. sincerely. i mean twas a fact, quite glaring. But! moving on...
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by fr3do(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
#pops two sachetes of pure water#
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't like Ika people. These sets of beings can be MEAN..very MEAN

Sen Dr Okonwa looks calm and intelligent. I hope he delivers if he eventually becomes governor...

I'm from Ibusa by the way...
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by UnknownT: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
check what you wrote before and tell me if you make sense.
the 'individuality' of life bro. If i were a delegate, i would have gone with my option. But I'm also happy like you that Ifeanyi will become 'our' governor come 2015 grin

Sai Ifeanyi!!!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Bennyberry(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

The Ijaws you hate so much, were responsible for a great portion of the votes Okowa got today. When you see Senator manager the Ijawman, thank him.
i don't hate ijaws oh..am just vexed cos it has bn long overdue..and yet some ijaws aren't happy abt it...nt cool
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by kenex4ever(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Alikaxon:
PLEASE NOTE: We are not "IKA", we are AGBOR people, and we speak Agbor language. "IKA is a political name..." please! Congrats to OKOWA.
ur language sounds like u covering ur nostrils with ur hand when talking
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

That's a fact of life. You can take it to the bank.
Remember I said so sometime ago. Okowa is simply too strong plus with Ibori's backing he was unstoppable even though Uduaghan wanted to play a fast one. Proud to be Anioma and prouder to be Deltan. Thanks to Deltans for showing we are all one

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by UnknownT: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bennyberry:
i don't hate ijaws oh..am just vexed cos it has bn long overdue..and yet some ijaws aren't happy abt it...nt cool
It must 'go round' before it gets to Urhobo again. By 2023, Ijaw takes over, by 2031, Isoko takes her turn. By 2039, it goes to urhobo gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by ericiland: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
LadyH:
Mixed feelings!

I just want a governor that ll give Okpanam pipu good roads!!!

D construction of dis road is long overdue
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
emk4lif:

Remember I said so sometime ago. Okowa is simply too strong plus with Ibori's backing he was unstoppable even though Uduaghan wanted to play a fast one. Proud to be Anioma and prouder to be Deltan. Thanks to Deltans for showing we are all one

I congratulate you on this victory. I thought Tony had the moment. But James Ibori remains the god of deltan politics. No doubt about that anymore from me.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:
I don't like Ika people. These sets of beings can be MEAN..very MEAN

Sen Dr Okonwa looks calm and intelligent. I hope he delivers if he eventually becomes governor...

I'm from Ibusa by the way...
is not by force to like ika people,we dont care about you too so get a life.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Royat1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
If you see how this PDP where dancing, when they declared d vote u go think se dem win loto they are only going to d government house to loot money. They even called a dj smh . They are just embezzling our money
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Even from the walls of his prison cell, this man still has power in my state of delta. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
dober:

Nwa ebon ki wu.
Yaror wenem...Nani? don't mind my spelling please. lol.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
omonuan:

Ifeanyi Okowa is a different breed. He is not known as Ekwueme for nothing! They call him "ekwueme" which means-man of his words in Igbo. Mind you I am from Aniocha/Oshimili. He is very comfortable in his Anioma/Igbo heritage. Trust him because he has earned the trust of many and this is why he won.

Good to know this, I Must confess, I had the same fears as Odenigbo. Good to see another Igbo man at the helm of the affairs west of Niger, since after the reign of Osadebey. Things are surely getting better .

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity / Heavy Rain Floods Parts Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.