Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update (36049 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
erico2k2:

People dont vote party in Delta, they vote tribe,U forgot that one?

I agree to an extent, but the only tribe in delta that will dare breakaway are the Urhobos. We attempted it with DPP, please tell me the results.

No sensible Urhobo politician is going down that lane again.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Our Enuani brothers,inspite of having the capital in their land has continued to be oppressed. Anyway,Okowa it is. Lets see what he can do.
God bless Delta
Bless Anioma.

Don't do this dude. Anioma bu ofu! This is not the time for this. Ifeanyi is a good man and you know it! I am Enuani and we should all rally round Ifeanyi to accomplish the ultimate goal.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by komek(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
omonuan:

Not True! You may be referring to the Ukwuani but not Ika!

Those 2 groups are same. We have 9 LGs in the Delta North(out of 25, the highest in the state) yet we have never been able to win a governorship election in the state.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Royat1:
If you see how this PDP where dancing, when they declared d vote u go think se dem win loto they are only going to d government house to loot money. They even called a dj smh . They are just embezzling our money

Welcome to Delta politic 101...lol
The average Deltan is a politician and his motive is to loot...lol
I know cus I have them as inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

My point,exactly!
I dont really consider them Igbo.
Enuani need to wake the ffuck up,I swear!

Nwannaa, please don't introduce this Imo- Anambra rivalry we have in the SE, to the Igbos of the Delta. It's not cool at all. Njikoka!

5 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by komek(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
your reasons dont count and will never count.
I am not expecting it to count either, but I can promise u that ur expectations will be cut shorts.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:

Ndi Ika! Taaah!!
i wont reply you again.bye
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by LordVarys: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

He pulled it off again
Uduaghan has lost out though. No Senate Seat, no governor....
PS Watch out for James Manager. He's looking like a very skillful player this days
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by komek(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Please don't derail this thread.

How?
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by fr3do(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:

One indeed...abeg go and sleep nnwoke!

cheesy my epistle didn't move you? OK o o
Just know that tribalism is unhealthy and backward, I have philosophized about it, it is indeed unhealthy, I just do it here for the rush but in society its a no no.

Btw Igbuzor pipu too dey do 419, una can defraud a fraudster when they are trying to defraud una grin
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:

I agree to an extend, but the only tribe in delta that will dare breakaway are the Urhobos. We attempted it with DPP, please tell me the results.

No sensible Urhobo politician is going down that lane again.
I will also tell you that anybody UPU supports wins, if you think Im lying name one govt they support that lost? right from Felix Ibru till date.If UPU stand behind Okowa then he wins but if the reverse is the case then what happened in Edo will happen here even if its free and fair election as UPU covers more than half of the whole delta they have more LGAs if Im not mistaking.My idea is if OKOWA has a good package for UPU then bravo.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
pazienza:

Good to know this, I Must confess, I had the same fears as Odenigbo. Good to see another Igbo man at the helm of the affairs west of Niger, since after the reign of Osadebey. Things are surely getting better .

Ide nnaa,I was in Asaba during my brief time in Nigera and the town wasnt bad but you need to see Warri. Enuani is being marginalized,period. And these Uhrobo/Itshekiri occupies every post/office. They run things,even in Asaba. Okowa better sit up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by atlwireles: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
LordVarys:

Uduaghan has lost out though. No Senate Seat, no governor....
PS Watch out for James Manager. He's looking like a very skillful player this days

Uduaghan brought this on himself, why did he want to unseat the only leading ijaw politician in delta state? Thank God he came to his senses and traded the right votes for Okowa. Senator MANAGER, is now the new kingmaker in the state.

He will probably head to Abuja as Minister of health come 2015.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

My point,exactly!
I dont really consider them Igbo.
Enuani need to wake the ffuck up,I swear!
we dont care what you talk because it doesnt matter.what you consider us make no sense to us.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
fr3do:

cheesy my epistle didn't move you? OK o o
Just know that tribalism is unhealthy and backward, I have philosophized about it, it is indeed unhealthy, I just do it here for the rush but in society its a no no.

That's true..you are correct!

I don't like Ika people especially their funny dialect.

Peace bro!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by erico2k2(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

Those 2 groups are same. We have 9 LGs in the Delta North(out of 25, the highest in the state) yet we have never been able to win a governorship election in the state.
This is my point,so under free and fare election U can never produce the next Govt unless its zoned.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Energito:
we dont care what you talk because it doesnt matter.what you consider us make no sense to us.

Common go and sleep oye Ika!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

So what is the problem now? We just got a chance and this is not the time for blame games. We need to look at the things that unite us as Anioma people not what divide us. Those who relish the divisions have kept us down because we let them. Anioma bu ofu biko nu!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by johndwayy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congrats to Senator Dr Ifeanyi okowa & congrats to Anioma people... Bt i jst feel this man is too slow and kinda lukewarm, considering when he served in delta state and his current senatorial duties... He hasn't been active and too quiet. Anyway i wish Delta State Goodluck.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

Sorry to say this, I don't like an Ika man to rep the Delta Northerners as a result of power shift. Since it is like this, congrats to him.

My reason: the Ikas have always aligned with the Urhobos, they do the biddings of the Urhobo. Infact, an Ika man would want to be addressed as an Urhoboman instead of been refered to an anioma man. The Urhobos have been having filled day in Delta politics because the Ika man shares the vote that is meant for the Aniomas with the Urhobos. I am not trying to be bias here, but just trying to state my reasons. Seeing an Ika man at the delta govt house is same thing as seeing another Urhobo man at the govt house come 2015. The Urhobos know this fact.

OMONUAN nwanne,read this.
I know Ika people cant be trusted but its all good.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
babygirlfl:

Ndi Nkem, nani Unu ri. Ihienwa Erue enyi eka
Kpami osolobue.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Energito: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
komek:

I am not expecting it to count either, but I can promise u that ur expectations will be cut shorts.
if we lose every delta north lose well is your own expectations that will cut shorts not mine.ewu
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by fr3do(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
erico2k2:

I will also tell you that anybody UPU supports wins, if you think Im lying name one govt they support that lost? right from Felix Ibru till date.If UPU stand behind Okowa then he wins but if the reverse is the case then what happened in Edo will happen here even if its free and fair election as UPU covers more than half of the whole delta they have more LGAs if Im not mistaking.My idea is if OKOWA has a good package for UPU then bravo.

You guys do not own delta!
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
sunnshyn:

That's true..you are correct!

I don't like Ika people especially their funny dialect.

Peace bro!

Hate is destructive. Hate no one especially if you are from Anioma. You should hate no one including the Urhobos. We are all brothers in Delta and we should not use this forum to gloat or spew hate.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by ican2020: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Easy all
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
babygirlfl:

Ndi Nkem, nani Unu ri. Ihienwa Erue enyi eka

You see,very soon Anioma will be Ikanized....just joking.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by sunnshyn(f): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
omonuan:

Hate is destructive. Hate no one especially if you are from Anioma. You should hate no one including the Urhobos. We are all brothers in Delta and we should not use this forum to gloat or spew hate.

Hate kwa? Did u see anywhere in my write up I mentioned hate? You must be Ika, that's how you people behave. I forgive you already...
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by cronus: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

How about you mind your business and leave the Anioma to mind theirs?

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Okowa is a trust worthy man! No need to generalize, would you rather that have Edevie?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by azimibraun: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Uduaghan make ur choice I repeat... poison or prison? U sure must get one.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by pazienza(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Ide nnaa,I was in Asaba during my brief time in Nigera and the town wasnt bad but you need to see Warri. Enuani is being marginalized,period. And these Uhrobo/Itshekiri occupies every post/office. They run things,even in Asaba. Okowa better sit up.

I am well aware of that. Warri had been turned to a de facto capital, any thing done in Asaba must be replicated there . I hope for the sake of Anioma, that Okowa is not an Urhobo stooge.

He must be strong and independent to right all the wrongs that have been metted on Anioma, he must be his own man, for the sake of his people, if not, then he would have been a disgrace.
Re: Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Why not create a new thread to vent your inferiority complex? Allow deltans have their time here.

Doesnt make him any less Deltan.
Admit it or not but we live in a tribalized society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity / Heavy Rain Floods Parts Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.