Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (92309 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

LOOOL...'Testing'...na mic ni!! Lmao

Sadly this is what some of the sisters have reduced themselves to, they've turned themselves to mic while brothers become the sound engineer that tests the mic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
On a serious note, KB, I dey find niqabi wife o, as soon as I get small means of sustenance, link me up wif correct hajia!!

Lol, most of the sisters(niqobis) here that i know are linked up, the ones that I'm not too sure about their status are not niqobis, se oranyan ni ko je niqob ni?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, most of the sisters(niqobis) here that i know are linked up, the once that I'm not too sure about the status are not niqobis, se oranyan ni ko je niqob ni?

If I don't marry a salafi, who else would I marry? Because it is a way of life, I ask Allaah to grant me the best ni!!!

Bros na orooyan oo. Gaskia, it is safer for me and her/them. I know myself ni FAAAA dat is why...

Don't link me up again my akhee toh
SAHIH!!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Sadly this is what some of the sisters have reduced themselves to, they've turned themselves to mic while brothers become the sound engineer that tests the mic....

We only ask Allaah to make us better. I'm sure they/we can be better muslims, and see ourselves as a MUSLIM who adheres strictly to kitab wa sunnah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
^^

May Allah provide you guys with spouses whom He is pleased with and you will be pleased with as well.
Ameen

It's really nice to read about men looking for righouteous spouses for a change.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

If I don't marry a salafi, who else would I marry? Because it is a way of life, I ask Allaah to grant me the best ni!!!

Bros na orooyan oo. Gaskia, it is safer for me and her/them. I know myself ni FAAAA dat is why...

Don't link me up again my akhee toh
SAHIH!!

Lol, who wan link you before? undecided

On a more serious note, the ladies in our school, most are already hooked up, the few that are not, do not wear the niqob,

Wait oo, i have not checked the new 100level ladies that just entered the school, perhaps i can get one for you..

Insha Allaah i will make my findings tomorrow up to next week, abi you no need am again? undecided
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:
^^

May Allah provide you guys with spouses whom He is pleased with and you will be pleased with as well.
Ameen

It's really nice to read about men looking for righouteous spouses for a change.

Ameen...
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2016
For some reason, i don't have marriage in mind now, perhaps it's the fear of making wrong choices, the expense involved, and to get someone with aqeedah al-sahiha, schooling is another reason.

I want someone that will fight with me if she notices that i am becoming lazy in doing voluntary acts of ibadaah.

On sunday, i was with udhtaaz sarumi, when a woman claimed she wanted to report his(sarumi) friend(her husband) to him, i was even thinking perhaps he didnt give her money or some other things like that, to my surprise she said, she noticed that her husband is now becoming lazy in observing tahajjud, when she sprinkle water on him at night to wake up, he will wake up and sleep back, so sarumi should help her talk to him.

I was really amazed and quickly wished for such a woman as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 02, 2016
@RABIUSHILE04

I think you should keep your options opened. There is nothing wrong with looking for a woman who wears a niqab, but then again, there is more to righteousness than just wearing a niqab. Yani you never know, what if there is a woman out there who has exactly all the qualities you want but just doesn't wear a niqab.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

On a more serious note, the ladies in our school, most are already hooked up, the few that are not, do not wear the niqob,

Wait oo, i have not checked the new 100level ladies that just entered the school, perhaps i can get one for you..

Insha Allaah i will make my findings tomorrow up to next week, abi you no need am again? undecided

LOOOL... I rmb dat tym 4 school, dem dey call am 'catch dem young' . Brother, no bother again JO! I rest my case!

Make I hustle money first!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2016
A man offers you 20 million dollars to give up your wife.

[size=20pt]Your Reaction?[/size]
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:
@RABIUSHILE04

I think you should keep your options opened. There is nothing wrong with looking for a woman who wears a niqab, but then again, there is more to righteousness than just wearing a niqab. Yani you never know, what if there is a woman out there who has exactly all the qualities you want but just doesn't wear a niqab.

Still though!?!?!?

But again, U shud pls elucidate " Yani you never know, what if there is a woman out there who has exactly all the qualities you want but just doesn't wear a niqab"

First quality na make she know say it is 'orooyan' to be dressed like a muslimah, ie full hijab, we can settle for niqab later on!

PS; if ' What IFs' were free browsing data, we'd all have a merry happy year, ya'ni 'if's and but's opens door to shaytan, I saw dat hadith from ur post or dat of KB's!!!!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Empiree:

I for answer am but...

Hypothetical questions though?!?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:
^^

Ameen

We always want a righteous spouse, but we don't try to be righteous ourselves. I think we should all be better in that regard.

Lol, we go dey pray to Allaah, 'Oh Allaah, give me a hijabi woman, but we dey clear our beard like LAWMA clear trash, we want a good woman, who lowers her gaze, but na to dey look obinrin kiri' we go de tey shokoto mo le ati bebelo'

We're all guilTy of this one way shaaa, we only ask Allaah to help us be good muslims on the path of salaf as salih.

Allaahu musta'an.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Still though!?!?!?

But again, U shud pls elucidate " Yani you never know, what if there is a woman out there who has exactly all the qualities you want but just doesn't wear a niqab"

First quality na make she know say it is 'orooyan' to be dressed like a muslimah, ie full hijab, we can settle for niqab later on!

PS; if ' What IFs' were free browsing data, we'd all have a merry happy year, ya'ni 'if's and but's opens door to shaytan, I saw dat hadith from ur post or dat of KB's!!!!

What I meant was that you shouldn't just limit yourself to looking for women with a niqab because you are not likely to meet the woman with a hijab that is also good or maybe even better.The what if that the hadith was talking about was if something happened and a person's says if I had done so and so, this wouldn't have happened. I didn't mean that in my comment. I meant that you shouldn't just focus on one thing. I mean you may if you want to but, that was just my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

LOOOL... I rmb dat tym 4 school, dem dey call am 'catch dem young' . Brother, no bother again JO! I rest my case!

Make I hustle money first!

Issoright..
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Empiree:

Lol, a virtous woman is priceless.

I said virtous because insha Allaah I'll strive to marry one, one of the reasons why I'm taking my time, BTW somehow i am no more materialistic the way i used to be years back, so money don't really mean much to me.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

We always want a righteous spouse, but we don't try to be righteous ourselves. I think we should all be better in that regard.

Lol, we go dey pray to Allaah, 'Oh Allaah, give me a hijabi woman, but we dey clear our beard like LAWMA clear trash, we want a good woman, who lowers her gaze, but na to dey look obinrin kiri' we go de tey shokoto mo le ati bebelo'

We're all guilTy of this one way shaaa, we only ask Allaah to help us be good muslims on the path of salaf as salih.

Allaahu musta'an.

How long have been Ilorin?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Empiree:

lexiconkabir:

Lol, a virtous woman is priceless.
I said virtous because insha Allaah I'll strive to marry one, one of the reasons why I'm taking my time, BTW somehow i am no more materialistic the way i used to be years back, so money don't really mean much to me.

Moreover, women are not commodities, this is the practice of greece(that makes up the civilization of America and others) and the practice of Indians who saw women as commodities prior to the advent of Islam, yani Islam liberated women, so we can term such actions as the practice of a jaahili.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

E fi awon obirin yen sile o grin angry
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

How long have been Ilorin?
Since April!!!!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:

What I meant was that you shouldn't just limit yourself to looking for women with a niqab because you are not likely to meet the woman with a hijab that is also good or maybe even better.The what if that the hadith was talking about was if something happened and a person's says if I had done so and so, this wouldn't have happened. I didn't mean that in my comment. I meant that you shouldn't just focus on one thing. I mean you may if you want to but, that was just my opinion.

OH
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Demmzy15:
E fi awon obirin yen sile o grin angry
Lol we always meet at the madrasah sha grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Since April!!!!

Oh! Was wondering how you knew what "oranyan" means, since its an ilorin dialect
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol we always meet at the madrasah sha grin
angry undecided
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Oh! Was wondering how you knew what "oranyan" means, since its an ilorin dialect

Oh, what's the meaning sef? 'Oranyan' ?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Oh, what's the meaning sef? 'Oranyan' ?

For something to be compulsory.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

For something to be compulsory.
Lol, see this dude o. Na Yoba na, and we speak it too in/at Lag!!!!
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Lol, see this dude o. Na Yoba na, and we speak it too in/at Lag!!!!

Well never heard it in lag, I don't know is you noticed how i wrote it?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Well never heard it in lag, I don't know is you noticed how i wrote it?
Man gats think fast naaani...
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by DEmejioba1: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

pls can u get me one too
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by sulakishop(m): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2016
zeyney:

ameen

We have similar stories. Seems we're both based in the same city. We can use a little friendship if you don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.