Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? (27107 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by godwinhos(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazardd:

The best thing to do
is use clay and mould the guy by yourself since the list plenty grin
guy u funny die grin
Hazardd:

The best thing to do
is use clay and mould the guy by yourself since the list plenty grin
guy u funny die
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by millionboi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
jashar:
undecidedI choose not to kowtow to mediocre minds. What you want is what you get tongue
Because you set the bars low for yourself doesn't mean others should. Just saying.
I have him.cheesy grin.
see u na ppl lik u guys dey use nd drop.....high bars ni(stop forming)
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Priceless24(f): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
clemz88:
love you for what u just said.

God is this how u answer prayers grin

Pls am on my toes. Will you marry me?

Lol
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by jashar(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is funnycheesy grin
millionboi:
see u na ppl lik u guys dey use nd drop.....high bars ni(stop forming)
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Ranchhoddas: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
ferdimako:

chai..pej.
wicked!
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
preshuzpearl:

Good point. But not too necessary cos if he has bad dress sense and everything else on my list is present, I'll just teach him
i meant at first sight.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by guente02(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Still waiting for any babe to state my traits.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Marisol911(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
I like outqoinq,friendly cute quyz, with muscular arms ..Hehe
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Marisol911(f): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
guente02:
Still waiting for any babe to state my traits.
scuze me.. are you a waiter?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:
There will always be girls who are more interested in material things, just as there will always be men who are more interested in a girls body. But for the ones who look for genuine men, like you said girls want different things. Off the top of my head, you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list. God-fearing, confident, hardworking, kind, humble, supportive, good looking, ambitious, good listener...the list plenty.

Before any guy attacks me, I said you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list.
u sef knw that.....the guyz are nt smilling
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by guente02(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Marisol911:
scuze me.. are you a waiter?
Yes ma. Waiting on the Lord's Blessing with a compatible lady.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Marisol911(f): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
guente02:

Yes ma. Waiting on the Lord's Blessing with a compatible lady.

Hehe.. receive it!
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:

Hehe, I'm not looking for Jesus jare. Didn't you see my disclaimer at the end? I said few not all, if I see person with all those things sef I go fear

choii!!!....no wonder....now i c y gals fear me alot
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Marisol911:

Hehe.. receive it!
receive wetin.......u be t.b joshua abi oyakilome?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Marisol911:
I like outqoinq,friendly cute quyz, with muscular arms ..Hehe
muscular arm guyz love flexible ladies....hope yo flexible sha
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2014
i love galz dah talk alot.....i mean aloooooooooooooooot.......
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Priceless24(f): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2014
duduhemit36:

choii!!!....no wonder....now i c y gals fear me alot

Lol, you wish
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by anigbajumo(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=ozoebuka1 post=28856037]just do this...[/quote..]...9ic 1 babe
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Applaner: 12:33am On Dec 14, 2014
nothing.

without reading, I gave de answer.
smartness
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Missmossy(f): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2014
His ways, what he stands for. His wits most especially grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by femmysin(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2014
All dis girls wey dey write "God fearing guy".... So me and u alone in a room and I tell u let us pray... Anoda tym u go pick my call

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by moneymaker24(m): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2014
To all ladies stating qualities that they themselves don't even possess one bit............ *in first lady's voice* continue, there is God in everything you are doing. There is God ooooooooh
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Beey(f): 2:02am On Dec 14, 2014
1.I can't stand a guy who cannot lead me. I can't deal with wimpy men. 2. He must be strong enough to withstand tough times & not be whinning every moment about everything. 3.He must have a vision for the relationship. 4. I also can't take disrespect of any kind whether verbal or any other kind. 5. Most of all,he must be a man of faith.He must know His God (Jesus) & know Him well.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2014
preshuzpearl:

Good point. But not too necessary cos if he has bad dress sense and everything else on my list is present, I'll just teach him
hmmm! teacher
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by ezegold4we: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Ok no problem.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by femmywest(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2014
wink
Maamin:

Ayt!..have loads of fun...would love to come but have some official duty to take care of..*kisses dear* kiss

you two should get a room already.... wink
Maamin:

Ayt!..have loads of fun...would love to come but have some official duty to take care of..*kisses dear* kiss

you two should get a room already.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by ChurchillStorm: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Me: Deist (doesn't believe in anything written in the bible), Introvert(shy... maybe)...
I'm hopeless abi? Ma hear. Na all these formers here(jashar them) dey date all these useless guys that get swag but not future but they will come online, sitting in front of their PC and punching rubbish into the innocent machine. High bars ni? You be Olympic athlete? mtcheeew. Comot joor ma see better people
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2014
starlingleanets:
Close to girls i come to observe and come to senfelescorious rather pamblatory accurate conclusion that they want a God fearing guy though they themselve are not God fearing they knew the guy won't do anything to offend because of the fear of God.
Na wah o, see as you take use english confuse yourself grin angry
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by barclays22(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Lmfao ladies love guys wey dem don know how to press hin mumu button .
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 6:11am On Dec 14, 2014
femmywest:
wink

you two should get a room already.... wink

you two should get a room already.

Aww..we already did wink
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by nurmanteasynoni: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Haderayo:
Confidence and Intelligence

All these girls be reading relationship stuffs online

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by nurmanteasynoni: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Haderayo:
Confidence and Intelligence

All these girls be reading relationship stuffs online

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? / Should I Go On And Marry Her? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.