Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? (27115 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Ace2013:
Na wah o, see as you take use english confuse yourself grin angry
Where confusion for this wey i post so?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DanielGb(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Bad market for shy guy like me. Run outta thread
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by maylisa(f): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2014
judedwriter:

When did money become how u describe a guy's personality What if he is a ritualist or armed robber?
just kidding bross.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by medamillion(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2014
remsonik:
I like guys that are confident and know their worth.
Could you please expatiate on what you mean by a guy being confident; as in what are d things a confident guy does dat make a girl feel he is confident?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by aldexrio(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Learning a lot from this thread
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2014
papiforreal:
Bad market for shy guy like me. Run outta thread
Guy form confidence even if you arent witg time you ill get it.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by ELGREF(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2014
jashar:
I'm attracted to Christian a guy that dress well smell awesome as in; the cologne or perfume makes sense. Hmmmcheesy. Then he should be now neat; these are the physical attributes I like.
Let a guy have these things packaged with a higher emotional and intellectual intelligence than me. Cheeiiii grin.
Also, let us flow really well as friends, I'm gone. kiss
I also like eloquence in speech.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 4C2215131: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Tonetonz:
am a sucker for words..a guy that speaks deep and definitely dress ok

Nice line- your signature, Karyn White's "Superwoman". Good to know you appreciate good music.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Suzyky4u post=28855691]I'm easily attracted to an intelligent, stern, confident and matured guy like me,rite?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Heymus(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
funkyshade:
I love guys dat r caring,undastnding nd appreciate wah dey avnd also guys da r strait 4ward wif dere ways of life!
i think i love this.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Wisegeek01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!

Hmm. ..
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Wisegeek01(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tearg1:
Do ladies really care about how handsome a guy is, since he has confidence?

Basically Most ladies like to be physically attracted to the guy first, before they start looking at other options"
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by tania28(f): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Intelligent,disciplined,Godly man
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DLioness(f): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
I love Godfearing/bornagain, handsm(I love fn guys alot... Ofcs he shld ve big prick or sizeabl sha bt nt small o), intellignc, nt pessimistc or fearful, bold, nt sufring frm inferiority cmplex. May or maynt be rich(cos am crazy 4 my own wealth) bt he must nt be lazy & shld ve prospct. Nd ofcs he shld be loviiinnngg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by spartacuz: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bibanke, my girl loves me cos I'm so Faithful... I've neva bin afraid, I am sincere n honest, I can spend wen I have to... I cook 4 her wen she's in... Most of all, I'm caring, God-fearing, HANDSOME, muscular+slim n' tall... She loves my game(basketball), n de way I talk...I communicate, I don't shout... I make her wrongs right... Smtyms, I tend to be her voice wen she couldn't speak...or defend herself... She's an accountant, I'm a Surveyor....hoping to tk it 2 higher soon... #i love my baby - my inspiration, my truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by chukist: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wonderlands:

oh ok. good thing am not in that category.
grin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by carlinks: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!

hey Annie...sup...check ur twitter inbox or call 08076**4947
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Haderayo(f): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
1stola:

Hmn!
Is that all u like?
I have got other this you're gon adore...
Really? shocked
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 1stola: 3:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Haderayo:
Really? shocked
yels ofcozz grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Marisol911(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
duduhemit36:

receive wetin.......u be t.b joshua abi oyakilome?
Lol.. TB Joshua younger sister
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Marisol911:

Lol.. TB Joshua younger sister
loll.......i c am for ur body

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Tearg1: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2014
tania28:
Intelligent,disciplined,Godly man
Quite a honest requirement but do we radiate these qualities ??
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by tania28(f): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tearg1:

Quite a honest requirement but do we radiate these qualities ??
yea,but are few.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DanielGb(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by donmarshia(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nobody
Am attracted to honest guys who are confident.
Hey,
Are u male or female? Most times u talk like a male, some other times like a female.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Beey(f): 3:56am On Mar 13, 2015
DanielGb:

for the first time i found a lady who truly knws what She and other ladies want in a man. respect @Beey.

if you are reading this: every woman wants his man to be the leader. having faith, courage, boldness and braveness of heart. he shud be physically and mentally strong.

FOR THE MEN:
You want to lead your woman? do this: DISCIPLINE AND LOVE HER. Just two things.

Whenever she did what is wrong, Discipline her. dnt pamper Her. pls note: dnt beat ur wife. Ask elderly men with wide experience in marriage; they will give you better ways of disciplining your wife.

To love her?
be caring, nd pay attention to her feelings. however, every man know what to do best, to express his love. bt dnt be weak... She wants you strong.

this is a tip. i ran a blog you can read nd learn more(for male and female). click here: www.globalexploit..com

@Beey: be my friend. Add me on FB: Akinfulubi Gbenga Daniel. twitter: @slimhandsome. text me to signify.
Thanks Gbenga for your kind remarks.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DanielGb(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.