Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37125 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=16pt]Why is seun being so careless by allowing his forum to be used as an instrument of manipulation and propaganda. Seun Osewa, get this forum together, you are obviously allowing this place get overly politically biased and it is very saddening. Any topic attacking the opposition party (APC) is quick to get to the front page, There are varying views online, stop continually forcing your options down our throat, remain unbiased, or get rid of the biased employees, your moderators.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Google63(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Which "Oshomole" did Tinubu bring? And to even think your "oshomole" is off the chains is the height of mumurity. Some of you should just shut up instead of displaying your emptiness.

@topic: I have absolutely nothing against Tinubu but everything in me detests Buhari and irrespective of who he is answering "sir" I won't vote for him.
He doesn't need your vote... Your single vote doesn't count

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nmeri17: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
the truth is buhari has been given a chance Before but he failed

of both evils, jona is a lighter version of buha
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ajayiopy: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
chesterlee:
No matter how problematic a blackberry phone (GEJ) is, it is 10,000 times better than Nokia 3310

GEJ Till 2019!!!
Ori e baje

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ajayiopy: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is only a fool that sells his product by spilling other business, my generation can never vote for PDP,I hate them with passion however here in the north we will collect Jesus of otuoke money to bring Buhari to power. PDP is an impediment to Nigeria positive transformation. We are tire of umbrella we want to sweep Nigeria clean. Operation sweep the nation. APC all the way. I bet u Jonathan will cry on val day

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by achu442(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Foolish Nigerians.......do your vote count?

The counting will be done in Abuja...So stop making much noise..Empty vessels.If its too much..the Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces of the country will rig the election....

Then GMB/Tinubu can go to court..
Once again . your vote doesn't count...INEC will announce results giving to it by security officials..
And who us in charge of the security officials??

The answer.....na u sabi

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
PDP is right,Nigerians should not vote for Tinubu-they should vote for Mohammed Buhari.Buhari is on the ballot in 2015 not Tinubu.Vote GMB.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Btruth: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why should a vote for Buhari or Tinubu be a business for PDP to worry about? Well, that shouldn't be there wahala sha, because come February next year, all PDP office holders will be misplaced.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ajayiopy: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Why is seun being so careless by allowing his forum to be used as an instrument of manipulation and propaganda. Seun Osewa, get this forum together, you are obviously allowing this place get overly politically biased and it is very saddening. Any topic attacking the opposition party (APC) is quick to get to the front page, There are varying views online, stop continually forcing your options down our throat, remain unbiased, or get rid of the biased employees you moderators.[/size]
Guy don't get emotional about this,guys need better life,igboro o rerin my guy
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by chamboy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Awon Olisa Metuh...
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by thepo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Which "Oshomole" did Tinubu bring? And to even think your "oshomole" is off the chains is the height of mumurity. Some of you should just shut up instead of displaying your emptiness.

@topic: I have absolutely nothing against Tinubu but everything in me detests Buhari and irrespective of who he is answering "sir" I won't vote for him.

As for me and my house hold we would vote for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ajayiopy: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
santori:
Lets do some mathematics here, if a vote for
Buhari becomes a vote for Tinubu and a vote for
Tinubu becomes a vote for a change, what will a
a vote for PDP means? It will mean a vote for
Jonathan and a vote for Jonathan is a vote for:
Tompolo
Asari Dokubo
Stella Odua
Allison Maduekwe
Lawan Farouk
Poverty
Corruption
Impunity
Insecurity
Robbery
Darkness
Obasanjo is a wise man for naming our 5
presidents but he failed to include Shekau who is
old as Jonathan in the government. Security has
been lost to Shekau, Navy has been lost to
Tompolo, Dokubo and boys, they are procuring
warships for our navy. Half of our military has
been lost to Ihejirika. To take back our territories,
we need to oust these economic liers asap

I call this political thermodynamic.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by hunda: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
doctokwus:
After having failed to brand him an extremist and religious bigot,PDP now wants to use blackmail against buhari.For somebody like me who never liked tinubu & feel he is as bad as d PDP men,it wud av worked but for 2reasons:gej is worse and clueless (2)buhari as d President wud wt time,his antecedents and integrity neutralize whatever negative influence tinubu wud bring to d enormous rebuilding task ahead. But 4now,Mr metuh, we nid tinubu ,he's a devil buhari can live wt and tame

so true, feasible and workable. I really wonder what PDP is afraid of in GMB

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Vote out GEJ and ND oil wealth

Tinubu and Buhari will bring prosperity through cocoa-groundnut wealth

Tinubu the saint and his son Fashola the angel

GEJ the devil must go with his cursed oil

Click like if you agree with me wink
lmao. Crazy opportunist. Are u here to comment or to gather likes

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by vision2050: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
me and my household will vote for Buhari come 2015. Your propaganda can't change our mind. enough of PDP .

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by onadana: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin I have a dream that one day when Buhari becomes president he will dump Tinubu so fast ....the AWO impersonator will not know what hit him.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Tinubu is a fraud, Buhari has already demonstrated that he is incapable of making decisions. How can you surrender the power to chose your VP to your Godfather.

Asiwaju's Personal Consortium got me laughing.....Say no to Tinubu, say no to fraud. Imagine someone that says his strong point is anti-corruption but his godfather is King of Fraud. His wife is Senator, his daughter is Iya loja of Nigerian Market women, taking the position from Tinubu's late mother, his son in law is reps member, the frog eye owns over 6 jets, and stars rated hotels, all milked from Lagosians using Alpha Beta.

Buhari has demonstrated his first weakness. It is finished.

By your beer parlour gist logic, it means Tinubu also milk the following highlighted states dry:

Our Clients

Lagos State Government

Kwara State Government

Nassarawa State Government

Akwa Ibom State Government

Abia State Government

Imo State Government

Kano State Government

Ondo State Government

Sokoto State Government

Abuja Environmental Protection Board

Enugu State Waste Management Authority

Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources

Ekiti State Government

Lagos Water Corporation

Airtel (Formally Zain)

The Republic of Ghana Operations :We have deployed our solution in some Municipalities and Assemblies in Ghana.These include Cape coast Metropolitan Assembly (CCMA), SeKondi Metropolitan Assembly(SMA), Shama District Assembly(SDA),Adentan District Assembly, Sunyani District Assembly and Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly respectively.

http://www.alpha-beta.net/clients.htm

You people just come online to post whatever you think without proper research, since your paymaster GEJ control the EFCC, ICPC, Police e.t.c Why cant they charge Tinubu to court? So Tinubu is more powerful than Nigeria. Pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by mathskill: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Hold your vote and stick it sideways up your kinii
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Some peeps just come here, take ths opportunity to abuse the president just to gather likes.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by waleadex(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Franchise21:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/173253-vote-buhari-vote-tinubu-pdp.html
And so what? Isn't Tinubu a corrupt politian/king make like them?
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
But they said Tinubu is a slave to the North and Buhari, how come they have now change the story. Confused set of criminals.

11 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ocheejemb: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
A vote for GEJ is a vote for GEJ. We need a change in this country. FULL STOP./
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by bankoleben(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
I love it when PDP whines!

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Sylvarresta(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

try and care a little
Noted
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by BabaO2: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
Chai, the pdp has finally lost it. The PDP does not even know how to sell its bad market to Nigerians
They are all illiterates and complex people in that PDP. Why are they all intimidated by Tinubu at both National and state level. Tinubu go, and crush them, fear is in them already, victory is certain for you. Any man that is on top is the topic

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

By your beer parlour gist logic, it means Tinubu also milk the following highlighted states dry:

Our Clients

Lagos State Government

Kwara State Government

Nassarawa State Government

Akwa Ibom State Government

Abia State Government

Imo State Government

Kano State Government

Ondo State Government

Sokoto State Government

Abuja Environmental Protection Board

Enugu State Waste Management Authority

Enugu State Ministry of Environment and Mineral Resources

Ekiti State Government

Lagos Water Corporation

Airtel (Formally Zain)

The Republic of Ghana Operations :We have deployed our solution in some Municipalities and Assemblies in Ghana.These include Cape coast Metropolitan Assembly (CCMA), SeKondi Metropolitan Assembly(SMA), Shama District Assembly(SDA),Adentan District Assembly, Sunyani District Assembly and Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly respectively.

http://www.alpha-beta.net/clients.htm

You people just come online to post whatever you think without proper research, since your paymaster GEJ control the EFCC, ICPC, Police e.t.c Why cant they charge Tinubu to court? So Tinubu is more powerful than Nigeria. Pathetic.

Isnt it ironic that you work in Alpha Beta but knows nothing about how Tinubu milk Lagosians dry ? sometimes I feel some of you become brainless as soon as you get that $150,000 (CramJones confirmed) from APC. Am I incorrect ?
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by koikoi2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Absolutely correct!!!

Why will anybody with sound mind want a religious fanatic as his President? The inscribed below, all these statement of fact from Buhari
and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the
north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man
who said, in 2001, that Muslims should only vote for Muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why
should Christians be concerned when Muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christians, so why should the Christians bother about it.
Beware the person with nothing to lose, eggs have no business dancing with stones, only a fool
tests the water with both feet.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

You are the one to shut up and stop the hate. We all know your reason for the hatred, you bigots hate anything Muslim or North, but your beloved party PDP is being controlled by the same people you hate so much. Pathetic.

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=26pt]Why is seun being so careless by allowing his forum to be used as an instrument of manipulation and propaganda. Seun Osewa, get this forum together, you are obviously allowing this place get overly politically biased and it is very saddening. Any topic attacking the opposition party (APC) is quick to get to the front page, There are varying views online, stop continually forcing your options down our throat, remain unbiased, or get rid of the biased employees you moderators.[/size]
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by HugeMac: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I JUST DEY LAUGH PEOPLE WEY NO GET PVC JUST DEY MAKE NOISE ONLINE, PDP HAS BETTER MACHINERY TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS , IF WORST COME TO WORST , TINUBU WILL DELIVER LAGOS FOR GEJ TO KEEP CONTROL OF LAGOS , UNA DEY HEAR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR PEOPLE HEADACHE, WHILE HELICOPTER THEY FLY TINIBU FOR NIGHT GO ASO ROCK FOR DISCUSSIONS ,
OBJ WEY PEOPLE HATE DEY WIN WITH LANDSLIDE VICTORY , TALKLESS OF JONATHAN WEY STILL GET SUPPORT ,
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS U STILL DONT KNOW YOUR COUNTRY ,

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Abuleoshi: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES

Sharap! He was never elected on Labour Party Platform for Edo state Governor . You PDP irritate me with your Stupi*ty!

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by texazzpete(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Better than voting for tompolo, anenih, bode George etc by proxy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.