Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41190 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u be yoruba?

op please put the link of what u wrote

let me show u an easy way to copy a link.....go to the search area at the top of the page, alight it the press copy...come to this very website scroll down leave a space, touch the screen of ur phone..then u will see paste, paste the link

that all

Thanks for the unnecessary and unwarranted tutorial , not every one is actually silly and myopic as u think.

14 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
am just saying the truth from what i have witnessed. I know of some tribe in the south that don't allow their wives to cheat, because the day they cheat either the man or the woman will die....
please don't hate me, am only saying the truth
seriously lass

that's utter rubbish, so you judge others based on the 'truth you've witnessed' from some?

those tribes down south whose partner dies upon cheating is a culture exclusive to them.. others have theirs too, but cause many of them ain't as brutal and crazy as the one down there, makes them less better?

as far as I'm concerned, cheating is a choice and no one should be compelled to stay faithful..not to the point of death. so men/women of that tribe would have cheated badly if they weren't under such culture..so abegi!

17 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

As a learned and internet savvy adult that I suppose u are,u don't actually expect me to spoon food u like a toddler ,unless u agree to being the latter then I might decide to apply my adult discretion as to whether to do so or not smiley
yes,i like to be spoon-fed. Stop beating around the bush and put up the link.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Tallesty1(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

am glad you recognize I'm a thomas. Just put up the link and stop mentioning google. Thank u
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/survey-ranks-nigerian-women-among-world-s-most-adulterous-wives--15998.html

grincheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2014
This survey was conducted in 2011, how pertinant is it in 2014?

Things can change within a 3-year time frame.

Bill Gates was the world's wealthiest man in 2013, fast forward to 2014 and you have Carlos Slim occupying the position. That's the power of change.

That said, I think the world 'unfaithful' is encompassing. It covers every aspect of not adhering to vows and obligations, it doesn't end at having extra marital affairs - the angle many people are looking at it from.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

am glad you recognize I'm a thomas. Just put up the link and stop mentioning google. Thank u
I think ignoring u would be the best panacea to the tantrum u are looking to start...... I won't drag myself so low to that extent,have a 9CE day ahead all d samesame smiley

5 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ireneony(f): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

Thanks for the unnecessary and unwarranted tutorial , not every one is actually silly and myopic as u think.
slow down on the insult.
as a learned person when u want to write a statement there must be a source
u should be thanking me, cos not everyone knows how to copy a link grin i was once like u kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

Glad to know this cam from a lady like her....its good to know we still have considerate and intellectually inclined women in Nigeria smiley
men! she just fvcked up badly..
cheesy she never know weytin she enter put

9 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ireneony(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

I think ignorance would be the best panacea to the tantrum u are looking to start...... I won't drag myself so low to that extent,have a 9CE day ahead all d samesame smiley
please do as she says...because if you nor put link this ur topic nor go smell fp..u have a very nice topic by the way
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/survey-ranks-nigerian-women-among-world-s-most-adulterous-wives--15998.html

grincheesycheesycheesy
thank u nwanne. It aint a sin to go with the adage that says "seeing is believing"
now my fellow thomases can see with their eyes too.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Pics of Nigerian women cheating or you are lying grin

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

I think ignoring u would be the best panacea to the tantrum u are looking to start...... I won't drag myself so low to that extent,have a 9CE day ahead all d samesame smiley
ok
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2014
quivah:

men! she just fvcked up badly..
cheesy she never know weytin she enter put
Yea , I doubt if she still knows,thanks for bring objective and not emotion and ethnic driven like some lady's we have herehere smiley
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:

grincheesycheesycheesy
Thanks for helping out bro,@least u have helped salvage a lost and wandering soul todaysmiley

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ireneony(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

Yea , I doubt if she still knows,thanks for bring objective and not emotion and ethnic driven like some lady's we have herehere smiley
just try and copy the link with my tutorial help cool
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by major466(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2014
That survey is ridiculous. America and Europe especially the UK have higher cases of infidelity in marriages by both sexes.

4 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u be yoruba?

let me show u an easy way to copy a link.....go to the search area at the top of the page,alight it the press copy...come to this very website scroll down leave a space, touch the screen of ur phone..then u will see paste, paste the link

that all

as u can see am not dead braincheesy
highlight.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
please do as she says...because if you nor put link this ur topic nor go smell fp..u have a very nice topic by the way
My main aim for putting up the topic was purely and basically for enlightenment and not to give me a few minutes publicity e-rave on this social media,thanks for the complements all the same smiley

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

Thanks for helping out bro,@least u have helped salvage a lost and wandering soul todaysmiley
chai! Some Nigerians! I'm a lost and wandering soul,abi. Its okay,keep hurling the insults. Remember,i never insulted you.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Redoil: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

this thread isn't authentic without the source,unless you fabricated it. So,where did you get this info from?
i can smell hyper in you the women arround me are the source esp the Yoruba and igbo women and for ur info i am not the original poster.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

My main aim for putting up the topic was purely and basically for enlightenment and not to give me a few minutes publicity e-rave on this social media,thanks for the complements all the same smiley

Ever heard of investigative reporting?

One source doesn't cut it when you're making demographic analysis. You gather info from every source.

If Nigerian wives are ranked first amongst the sea of unfaithful wives across the globe, how come our divorce rate is still at a low ebb?

How come Nigeria didn't even make the list of top 10 countries with the highest divorce rate?

Around 32,000 Belgians signs divorce papers every year. Belgian courts will grant a divorce on the grounds of adultery, excesses, physical or mental cruelty and de facto separation. Don't you think they're the ones whose wives are plying the path of unfaithfulness? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by derrick333(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

thank u nwanne. It aint a sin to go with the adage that says "seeing is believing"
now my fellow thomases can see with their eyes too.
So NA google go Tel u Wtin de hapn around u? Google is jus a search site dats open2 oda pipo opinion ,is jus exaggeration,I stil don't Bliv dat 9jà still married women top d list,if u tell me divorcée or widows I cn succumb ifnt I disagree

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ideology(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Seriously Am not surprised, that Nigeria made the list cheesy

Giant of Africa, always representing tongue tongue

1. Nigerian women
2. Thai women:
3. British women
4. Malaysian women
5. Russian women
6. Singaporean women
7. French women
8. American women
9. Italian women
10. Indian women

Looking at the countries that made the list, hahaha I can only but Agree

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

Source? Really
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Source? Really
cool
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by timmyboy5050(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Op please change the title to yoruba wives are unfaithful undecided.
this is how one egg can spoil the rest eggs cry
. Omg, y are u so daft...

7 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by iamrealdeji(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
ofiafuluego:
Thank God i knw dis nw.I"ll pick up a wife here in Basilica
St Peter's Basilica?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by dBard: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u be yoruba?

let me show u an easy way to copy a link.....go to the search area at the top of the page, alight it the press copy...come to this very website scroll down leave a space, touch the screen of ur phone..then u will see paste, paste the link

that all

as u can see am not dead braincheesy

undecided cry
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ellechrystal(f): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Sowl:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/nigerian-women-top-the-list-of-8-most-unfaithful-wives-in-the-world.html
This doesn't make sense. How about nigerian men? R they faithful? Smh..I can use myself as an example of a faithful woman o.n I know we r many. Na our men dey play around. grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by holatin(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
Op please change the title to yoruba wives are unfaithful undecided.
this is how one egg can spoil the rest eggs cry
And d mist foolish post goes to ireneony.

What a tribal bigot you are

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.