Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41076 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Eraddray(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mad man,u Wey suppose cover ur face,chai,fashola get work on top lagos street o,so this kind ppl still dey around,abi Dem don compulsory use of phone for psychatric hospital
silvermania:
don't know why Yoruba women r too promiscuous.one almost destroyed me thank God am good Christian. if not I would have been bleeped by her.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Skimpledawg(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am actually weeping for #Ireneony! She is bn battered and rubbished just for airing her own views bout the topic!

Nd dz just made her more Popular negatively!! Smh! Abeg, let's let her be! The 'fuckUp' hz bn treated adequately!

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Redoil:
do you need to see the source b4 you believe? Yoruba and awusa women arround me are the source abi you follow?

Are U really this stupid, or U are just trying to be funny

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by mescapee: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by inme: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
Op please change the title to yoruba wives are unfaithful undecided.
this is how one egg can spoil the rest eggs cry

Leave them make dem dey deceive themselves, as if dem kno no already

4 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
that's harsh
if that's harsh, what says you about the concerned post?

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eraddray:
Mad man,u Wey suppose cover ur face,chai,fashola get work on top lagos street o,so this kind ppl still dey around,abi Dem don compulsory use of phone for psychatric hospital
so you r quoting a mad man. then what r u? I don't want to insult you because you are an old fool. ur ancestors are mad . aye e ma baje.agbero like u.unclad mugu
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bellfun:

A very dead brain!...and we know her type...holier than thou!
no mind am tssssww

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by docsholz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
I see the ibocrites have converged on this thread

5 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adbokus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jennimma:

yes,i like to be spoon-fed. Stop beating around the bush and put up the link.
hey minx, read through what was posted up there, you should get what you are looking for! The splattered mudwater touched you i guess...

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by zubby29(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
very sad dis is comin from a woman and u appear to b educated,u need serious help,tribalistic mind
ireneony:

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Eraddray(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
silvermania:
so you r quoting a mad man. then what r u? I don't want to insult you because you are an old fool. ur ancestors are mad . aye e ma baje.agbero like u.unclad mugu
u just acted like I said,I just confirm d degree of ur madness

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by RiffRaff: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ireneony
U are such a waste.. Your mother should have swallowed you as a S-perm to save the world from the embarassment you have become.
U lack commonsense & intellectual prowess. Using the internet doesnt make u smart so shut the f-uck up!
Take your lame bigotted talk away from this thread.

@OP
We dont need Durex research to tell us what we already suspected. Just look around this country & you will know the survey is not far from the truth.
For those screaming it is a western conspiracy. Check the list western countries are on the same list..
The truth is the moral of most Nigerians has a massive taken a dive.
If you have been opportuned to stay in many part of Nigeria. You will know that infidelity is very prevalent in this country. It is not peculiar to any tribe. Why else do u think our count of STD is on the increase? We have the highest prevalent rate of HIV in d world.
Nigeria really need helps & a boost in family values.

6 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Frenchkiss564: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
cossy orjiakor, Dog f*ucker, afrocandy, first african p*rnstar, beverly osu the only nigerian to be f*cked on BBA, maheeda. These people have something in common they are all igbos.....

5 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eraddray:
u just acted like I said,I just confirm d degree of ur madness
pls get away. empty barrel
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Eraddray(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
silvermania:
pls get away. empty barrel
dumbass

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by madjune(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jennimma:

yes,nigeria women sleep around.
Yes,the magarize men
yes,the cheat.

Agreed. I still maintain my stance,where is the source. Op listed other countries too. So,i want to know how he came about his "thesis."

The source was boldly written there DUREX.
Abi you no like durex or condom?
You dey follow dem dey cheat?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by abiakelevra(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dt 69% s wrong I think s 90%. How many girl in nigeria re datin only 1 guy? Let start from dere.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
quivah:

if that's harsh, what says you about the concerned post?
as it is,she already got rebuked for her comments,u kinda took it too far.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by abiakelevra(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Frenchkiss564:
cossy orjiakor, Dog f*ucker, afrocandy, first african p*rnstar, beverly osu the only nigerian to be f*cked on BBA, maheeda. These people have something in common they are all igbos.....
Can u read english @all? Wives!!! Nt girls Wives means married womens incase u don't hv a dictionary all ds u mention re unmarried.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by myhero4eva: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Even though the statistics for nigerian women toping the world list as the most unfaithful wives is nt well gathered, but i still concur wit d writer following the prevailent rate of d acts in our counry. The Americans tot us though, we v become the experts... It means we need a change of behavior. God hlp us

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by kpolli(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
I didn't need a survey to tell me this

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by fairheven: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:

Its understandable when a guy is expressing tribalism and myopic nepotism,but for a lady that is supposed to be a bridge builder to engage herself in such frivolous and diabolic witch-hunting,leaves me wondering wat is left of our core value as a nation..we have lost every single sense of unity an patriotism
Plz plz..u shud be more intelligent than dis.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by tope3x(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thought maheeda is married with a daughter to a white man, and also Afro candy was married to a Nigerian man with 2 kids... So what do u mean that he doesn't understand English? Please explain

abiakelevra:

Can u read english @all? Wives!!! Nt girls Wives means married womens incase u don't hv a dictionary all ds u mention re unmarried.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
victorazy:

U cannot from Anambara but if u do then ur a goon! Come back and thank me grin

What you tryna say¿

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by inme: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
RiffRaff:
@ireneony
U are such a waste.. Your mother should have swallowed you as a S-perm to save the world from the embarassment you have become.
U lack commonsense & intellectual prowess. Using the internet doesnt make u smart so shut the f-uck up!
Take your lame bigotted talk away from this thread.

Typical Nigerian. Know the truth, but don't speak... Quit deceiving yourselves. It's a common knowledge to us from SS that Yoruba women cheat alot

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Swizdoe(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
am just saying the truth from what i have witnessed. I know of some tribe in the south that don't allow their wives to cheat, because the day they cheat either the man or the woman will die....
please don't hate me, am only saying the truth

This is nothing but fallacy of hasty generalization....... You don't use your experience with few to judge a whole tribe unless you've carried out an. Extensive research.
For example, Edo girls are notorious for travelling to italy to engage in prostitution. Do you now conclude that all edo girls are prostitutes
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ehis05(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
I dnt believe dis in terms of d men its possible buh nigeria women wit high rate of been unfaithful I strongly doubt
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
As far as this Statement is concerned..."MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU"
As long as you typed out those IDLE WORDS..."MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU"
angry
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by akynwale: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
this is how one egg can spoil the rest eggs
Frenchkiss564:

please dont tribalize the issue... dont even go there... i have seen Yoruba women cheat, and i have seen Igbo women cheat 2 igbo women have actually made passes at me, i have seen Hausa women cheat... married women. the descision to be unfaithful is personal.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by tope3x(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
bro, you dey vex ooo...no mind the biat*ch forming saint here, she should trace back the like of cossy orjiakor, maheeda, afrocandy,and other igbo celebrities before spewing poo on the internet next time

Xsolutions:

As far as this Statement is concerned..."MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU"
As long as you typed out those IDLE WORDS..."MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU"
angry

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm!! Nigerian women #1 with 62% who are suppose to be drowning in morals and culture, and American women #8 with 14% yet American women get the label as whores with no morals or values. grin grin Go figure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.