Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41177 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Litmus: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Anyway i doubt any such poll took place. No poll would ever declare such an outlandish claim, its just rank stupid.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
khia:

lol @ you..... have a man put me under HIS roof....girl I have my own roof, you better get yours because when he catches you cheating and throw you out, where are you going to go? Only Nigerian women are desperate to get married so she can be a leach to some unsuspecting man.
Stop your cheating 62% is to damn high. grin

Here is the write up of a cheat! Now I get ur drift, u have ur own lil roof where men come to Bleep u,and none of them see u worthy enough to take u home to mama.yes Nigerian women are desperate! While u are desperate to just get layed.mumu, by the way, this is nairaland not dollar land.means u are here looking for who to Bleep.idioooooot!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by CSTR: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Some 'men' are even trying to defend the women.
lol.
gullible sods.
A reliable stat pegs 50% of first borns in Nigeria as bastards.
Adultery is the cause of it.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

Here is the write up of a cheat! Now I get ur drift, u have ur own lil roof where men come to Bleep u,and none of them see u worthy enough to take u home to mama.yes Nigerian women are desperate! While u are desperate to just get layed.mumu, by the way, this is nairaland not dollar land.means u are here looking for who to Bleep.idioooooot!

I see I struck a big nerve, I hit a little too close to home. cheesy I have my own place and you assume that I do to men what you do to other men in your HUSBAND'S house when he is away, like I said you had better get your own place because when he catches you cheating (and it has been proven that 62% of you are cheaters and statistics don't lie) you will be out. grin grin grin
Look at yourself with your profanity. Profanity is the result of an unintelligent mind trying to express it's self.
This is the type of girl some of you men are defending.
I feel sorry for the poor sucker that married this trash.
PS..... When you purchase Nairaland from Seun, then and only then can you dictate who can and cannot come here.
Until then just keep your filthy mouth and legs closed.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by itstpia8: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Litmus:
Anyway i doubt any such poll took place. No poll would ever declare such an outlandish claim, its just rank stupid.

the poll probably took place, but they need to let us know the study subjects were, they should not be anonymous.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Litmus: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Blatant lies, no such survey took place. One doesn’t even need to click on any link to find source. If some survey took place then Nigeria was probably just tact on at the top to make mischief. Researchers don’t need to travel to the ends of the universe to determine the actual age of the universe; they can determine truth based on mathematical probability. If it don’t make sense, it is not true.

If someone came along and stated on an American forum that a survey in Russia for some Tech company has determined that America is the least technologically innovative nation in the world, this would be an obvious lie no American would accept without being on drugs. The survey quoted here is just as ridiculous. Likewise, no sober Nigerian could look at a survey, which essentially claims that, in this entire world, Nigerian women (renowned prudes that they are) are the most promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
CSTR:
lol.
gullible sods.

Wow!! That is plain nasty, guys you had better get those DNA tests. Statistics don't lie. grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by itstpia8: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Litmus:
Blatant lies, no such survey took place.

I am sure it did.

However, the people surveyed (or spied on) were probably mostly in that lifestyle.

it all depends on what or who you decide to use as your research sample.

hence the need to make your methods public.

we also need to know exactly who the researchers are, and where their funding comes from.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by M4gunners: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm not surprise

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adorable29(f): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Are you guys serious? Nigerian married women? How did they come about this? Cos I don't know any married woman around me who was surveyed!

This people are stupid buffons! Nigeria, that the married women are overly religious and very sensitive to such news as a cheating wife! Nigerian women that will advise a woman with a cheating and abusive husband to "keep praying" till she dies from bad marriage and forbid her to go find happiness else where. Abi no be the same Nigeria married women I dey see around me wey know all their husband's girlfriends and still stay faithful to the man?

If its cheating girlfriends, imaybe! But cheating wives, naija no get level for where all this more liberal and western countries dey for that aspect..... Especially countries like the United States....
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adorable29(f): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
By the way! The guys here running around excitedly like little kids with small blockus happy that a stupid survey called Nigerian wives the most unfaithful in the world should look at their MOTHERS and conclude if that is the TRUTH!

No exposed Nigerian will agree that Nigerian wives are the most unfaithful! Make una travel and see!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Spuggie: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
adorable29:
Are you guys serious? Nigerian married women? How did they come about this? Cos I don't know any married woman around me who was surveyed!
This people are stupid buffons! Nigeria, that the married women are overly religious and very sensitive to such news as a cheating wife! Nigerian women that will advise a woman with a cheating and abusive husband to "keep praying" till she dies from bad marriage and forbid her to go find happiness else where. Abi no be the same Nigeria married women I dey see around me wey know all their husband's girlfriends and still stay faithful to the man?
If its cheating girlfriends, imaybe! But cheating wives, naija no get level for where all this more liberal and western countries dey for that aspect..... Especially countries like the United States....
Maybe they meant Nigeria married men. Cos the single guys don't cheat as much but the married men? Na their way!
adorable29:

Maybe they meant Nigeria married men. Cos the single guys don't cheat as much but the married men? Na their way!

If I understand you correctly, being religious now equals to being faithful in marriage and thats why the rate of dovorce on grounds of infidelity is at an all time low and for the same reason our country is corrupt free because we are very religious. I know you are very important and thats why since you don't know anyone that took part in the study, its findings are invalid. We know your type and thats why we take you seriously when you talk.
@ Nigerian married men cheating more than the single Nigerian boys.......I am curious to know how you arrived at that but I do sincerely hope you read your comment again, feel sorry and apologise to the married Nigerian men. BTW, I have visited 14 countries spanning across all the continents except Asia.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
LOL hahahahahahaah.who is fooling who,we don travel all does places finish divorce rate 70%,sleeping with each other that the order of the day,one woman with three kids from three different men,all this white want to be black slaves una no go kill person,abeg my people the west is a messed up place and if you keep following them you would get as messed up as they are

khia:

Open your eyes and face the facts, #1 and 62% statistics don't lie. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adorable29(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Spuggie:

If I understand you correctly, being religious now equals to being faithful in marriage and thats why the rate of dovorce on grounds of infidelity is at an all time low and for the same reason our country is corrupt free because we are very religious. I know you are very important and thats why since you don't know anyone that took part in the study, its findings are invalid. We know your type and thats why we take you seriously when you talk.
@ Nigerian married men cheating more than the single Nigerian boys.......I am curious to know how you arrived at that but I do sincerely hope you read your comment again feel sorry and apologise to the married Nigerian men.

You may be invalid and unimportant with a low sense of worth but I am not my dear. What I say has worth. Their is a difference between being street smart and being in the four walls of a class room! Little wonder the white man wil formulate a silly survey and call you a monkey and you will swallow it hook line and sinker because you have low self worth! You want me to be a follow follow west ass licker like you and accept the survey. Naaaa!

I know for sure, this survey is silly! I know for sure its unacceptable and if you were a real Nigerian man with an iota of sense, you should demand an apology from the nitwits who came up with such surveys to your mothers sisters and friends! Shior!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adorable29(f): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
onoja12:
LOL hahahahahahaah.who is fooling who,we don travel all does places finish divorce rate 70%,sleeping with each other that the order of the day,one woman with three kids from three different men,all this white want to be black slaves una no go kill person,abeg my people the west is a messed up place and if you keep following them you would get as messed up as they are

Don't mind some fickle minded guys on here! Make them watch one episode of Jerry springler, one episode of cheaters, and all them crazy shows. Where married women with dem fake plastic boo*.b and asses see sex outside marriage as "normal"! Nigeria women are most often not that attractive after dropping some kids so even if they tried to cheat it will not be easy. Loooolz #truth

Let's not even begin to talk of thel moral decadence in those Western countries, dem baby mama dramas and drug addicts and alchoholic wives (we all know alchohol and drugs can propel one to cheat)! As for single mothers, don't even go there!.

If its only the women that make up the po..rn industry sef, those ones have covered all the cheating Nigerian wives! Hahaha! Survey my foot!

Nigerian wives cannot do a quarter of what their married women do and live to tell the story! They will be stoned to death if they dare! Some are even too afraid of their husbands to try anything silly. You'll had better start appreciating the Nigerian wife who sticks to her man and continues to pray for him even thru all the cheating some of the husbands do! Insteada being gullible and being cheerleaders to some silly survey! I rest!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Spuggie: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
adorable29:

You may be invalid and unimportant with a low sense of worth but I am not my dear. What I say has worth. Their is a different between being street wise and being in the four walls of a class room! Little wonder the white man wil formulate a silly survey and call you a monkey and you will swallow it hook line and sinker because you have low self worth! You want me to be a follow follow west ass licker like you and accept the survey. Naaaa!

I know for sure, this survey is silly! I know for sure its unacceptable and if you were a real Nigerian man with an iota of sense, you should demand an apology from the nitwits who came up with such surveys to your mothers sisters and friends! Shior!

Firstly, am not your dear and secondly, I was only trying to make a point that you can't discredit a study based on being so religious and you not knowing anyone that took part in the study. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but it doesn't mean they are right but statistics don't lie anyways.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
onoja12:

The survey was done in Nigeria not in the west, so you Nigerians are messing up all by yourselves without the help of westerners. 62% of Nigerian women cheat on their husbands, 50% of all first born Nigerian children do not belong to the husbands, unaware to them according to statistics. Multiple abortions by multiple men. Unwed single mothers. 70% in loveless marriages but won't divorce while cheating all the time.
Yeah your'e a mess on your own, stop blaming the white man for the messed up decisions you make.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Bekwarra(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
u be yoruba?

op please put the link of what u wrote

let me show u an easy way to copy a link.....go to the search area at the top of the page, alight it the press copy...come to this very website scroll down leave a space, touch the screen of ur phone..then u will see paste, paste the link

that all

as u can see am not dead braincheesy
It's highlight and not alight. And also it is that's all and not that all.
You are still a dead brain IMO

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by KLand(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Even though I agree that many married woman in Nigeria cheat on their husbands, I refuse to agree with the conclusion that Nigerian wives top the list of spouse cheats worldwide. I mean their sample statistics is too small for them to use to arrive at such a far reaching inglorious çonclusion.

The result of the socalled research is condemnable.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sparklesebony: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
ekenedegreat:
if that is the case, why do our Nigerian ladies blame us (men) for cheating

Haba! Of course the women cheated with the men and not with themselves.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by BlackSEER(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
quivah:

classic example of beauty and a dead brain...!

you are so pained but truth hurts sha
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Emaprince: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
CSTR:
lol.
gullible sods.
naa..adultery is not the cause of it!

Many nigerian men are so stewpid that when they feel they are ready for marriage,they may tell their friends and relations to help them look around for a good woman..haven't you seen ladies who will claim that many suitors are asking for her hand in marraige?..mind you,this lady have never met any of these foolish men before,so the love is not there at the moment..and she'll probably be dating somebody at that who may not be ready for marraige at that time..but due to the fact she'll be older and unattractive if she decides to wait for her lover untilll he's ready,she'll choose from the suitors...but she'll not completely detatch from her bf..she'll still be seeing and sleeping with him while marraige preparation is going on..during this period,she may also be sleeping with her husband and one of them may impregnate her and she will not know..most of them will know that the baby belongs to their bf but will not tell anyone the truth..they'll just claim it belongs to the husband and the man will be jumping up and celebrating..this thing happened to one man in my street here..his first son looks much like his wife's ex..I believe the man knows now cos I got to find out from rumours and I'm sure he's not deaf nor blind..after all,he knows his wife's ex very well...
Haven't you seen several situation where a girl cheats on the night before her wedding?..I've seen it more than 10times,especially when I was still in school..these girls believes they are sleeping with their bfs for the last time only to continue few weeks after their wedding..
Naija men are the cause..I mean,how can you not date a girl at all and you just decide to go and marry her? The first child may come from one of her exs

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Emaprince: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
adorable29:

Don't mind some fickle minded guys on here! Make them watch one episode of Jerry springler, one episode of cheaters, and all them crazy shows. Where married women with dem fake plastic boo*.b and asses see sex outside marriage as "normal"! Nigeria women are most often not that attractive after dropping some kids so even if they tried to cheat it will not be easy. Loooolz #truth
if any of jerry springer or cheaters(especially cheaters) is in nigeria...that's when you will know that the survey has some truth in it...eversince I left east for lagos,that's when I realized that married women in naija are really promiscous...its everywhere here and it seems igbo women come here and turn sluts..I know a LOT useless guys who brag about sleeping with igbo married women here in lag..especially women whose husbands are filthy rich...go to clubs,bars in hidden places with rooms in it..you go see married women tire..the thing is that they are very careful and secretive with it unlike men..I asked a friend of mine that works in a hotel to go through this thread and he believed it instantly..this is due to what he witness everyday..

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ALISMILE(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
PerfectFortune:

And out of every 100 "Ashis" (prostitutes) in the southwest/Nigeria, there are 70 Igbos and perhaps 25 South-Southerners.

Biggot.
Well, am not quite familiar wit stats about pros whether in d SW or any where. I don't patronize pros! But am quite sure that d legit ones and d married ones re much more disposed to patronage! Without anyform sentiment, I ve never b4 seen this level of willing disposition from women! Some of them ve stated accusing me of being naïve! But am not! I can't quite bleep them all that cross my part!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by lequatee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sowl:

The source is from the renowned condom manufacturing company website of "DUREX",they also have a Facebook page which is used as a mini survey site for sexual and romance related ish.
op, in as much as the survey by Durex in agreeably inconclusive by me, I will draw out certain salient points which points me in the direction that this Is just another "rubbish the Blackman" campaign.
1) did Nigerian women also rank tops in the survey done by other condom manufacturing giants like : Gold circle, Ruff Rhyder, Elegance etc. until w rank tops in 2/3 of these surveys #idontbelievelt
2) what category of people participated in the survey and how are they Sure the responses given by the participants weren't false?
3) that Nigeria had the highest number of allegedly unfaithful women from 29000 interviewed women doesn't mean we have the highest number among the other "uninterviewed" women.
4) does ranking tops among 36 surveyed nations qualify you as the highest in the world? do we have only 36 nations in this world....
5) is the condom usage result enough to know the most unfaithful women in the world.what about those who do it without condom....and do unfaithful women use Durex condom alone?
I can go on and on to point out unfounded assumptions from this survey. so bleep the Durex survey with the bleeping Durex condoms. if we ask all the other brands to submit their result , trust me you will know our women are still learning.#aint saying our women ain't bad o, but the survey is grossly inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ALISMILE(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emaprince:
if any of jerry springer or cheaters(especially cheaters) is in nigeria...that's when you will know that the survey has some truth in it...eversince I left east for lagos,that's when I realized that married women in naija are really promiscous...its everywhere here and it seems igbo women come here and turn sluts..I know a LOT useless guys who brag about sleeping with igbo married women here in lag..especially women whose husbands are filthy rich...go to clubs,bars in hidden places with rooms in it..you go see married women tire..the thing is that they are very careful and secretive with it unlike men..I asked a friend of mine that works in a hotel to go through this thread and he believed it instantly..this is due to what he witness everyday..
In this part of SW where am living they don't bother about being caught! They don't really mind that! Jus like u said, I had my first experience of married woman in Lag! They er even easier than single ladies! Its actually a kinda scourge!

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
we people?so which are you?monkey when say ant na him papa.that your survey on second thought it may have some element of truth because in america,Britain and france women cant do anything wrong its only men,because women are boss and there men pussies

khia:

The survey was done in Nigeria not in the west, so you Nigerians are messing up all by yourselves without the help of westerners. 62% of Nigerian women cheat on their husbands, 50% of all first born Nigerian children do not belong to the husbands, unaware to them according to statistics. Multiple abortions by multiple men. Unwed single mothers. 70% in loveless marriages but won't divorce while cheating all the time.
Yeah your'e a mess on your own, stop blaming the white man for the messed up decisions you make.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
hahahahahaahahahah

BETTER PERSON,NO MIND SOME FOOLISH PEOPLE WHEN THEY HERE,ANYWAY YOU KNOW ANY BLACK MAN NOW WHO WANT TO PLEASE WHITE PEOPLE JUST GO AND WRITE ANYTHING CONDEMNING BLACKS ESPECIALLY NIGERIA BEEN THE BIGGEST BLACK NATION.

somebody needs to tell all this stupid white slaves that Africans can no-longer be fooled most of us have traveled and know watin dey,no be like before when just a few people would come and be telling stories as if they went to heaven

adorable29:

Let's not even begin to talk of thel moral decadence in those Western countries, dem baby mama dramas and drug addicts and alchoholic wives (we all know alchohol and drugs can propel one to cheat)! As for single mothers, don't even go there!.

If its only the women that make up the po..rn industry sef, those ones have covered all the cheating Nigerian wives! Hahaha! Survey my foot!

Nigerian wives cannot do a quarter of what their married women do and live to tell the story! They will be stoned to death if they dare! Some are even too afraid of their husbands to try anything silly. You'll had better start appreciating the Nigerian wife who sticks to her man and continues to pray for him even thru all the cheating some of the husbands do! Insteada being gullible and being cheerleaders to some silly survey! I rest!

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
onoja12:
we people?so which are you?monkey when say ant na him papa.that your survey on second thought it may have some element of truth because in america,Britain and france women cant do anything wrong its only men,because women are boss and there men pussies

Where in my comment did I say you people?
It was not my survey, the op gave you all the information on the survey did you even bother to read it.
The surveys says the French, British, and the Americans cheat, but the Nigerians cheat by 62% leaving everyone else behind in the dust. grin grin
Nigeria is not above wickedness just because you aren't in the west, look at all the corruption that goes on there, face it your women are not saints above all women, and the survey has proven this by 62%.
Statistics don't lie. grin grin You have better open up your eyes and start strapping with all the stds out there.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
And a durex survey is significant how?

Do people write down their nationality and marital status when they buy condoms?

Wonders shall never end... Even a condom manufacturer wants to be relevant these days.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
how would you say that rubbish,who compile the statistics?for what reason?how did he arrive at such a this statistics?did you ask that?and body who have traveled to america,britian or france would tell you straight up.the statistics is a big fabrication,Nigeria although losing her morale values due to the over influence on western culture,has ten times more value than france,britain and america put together,so therefor how can you compare a valueless nation with does that have values,infact see don't let us go into the sick things this white people do.so you better wake up and stop fooling yourself

khia:

Where in my comment did I say you people?
It was not my survey, the op gave you all the information on the survey did you even bother to read it.
The surveys says the French, British, and the Americans cheat, but the Nigerians cheat by 62% leaving everyone else behind in the dust. grin grin
Nigeria is not above wickedness just because you aren't in the west, look at all the corruption that goes on there, face it your women are not saints above all women, and the survey has proven this by 62%.
Statistics don't lie. You have better open up your eyes and start strapping with all the stds out there.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
lequatee:

op, in as much as the survey by Durex in agreeably inconclusive by me, I will draw out certain salient points which points me in the direction that this Is just another "rubbish the Blackman" campaign.
1) did Nigerian women also rank tops in the survey done by other condom manufacturing giants like : Gold circle, Ruff Rhyder, Elegance etc. until w rank tops in 2/3 of these surveys #idontbelievelt
2) what category of people participated in the survey and how are they Sure the responses given by the participants weren't false?
3) that Nigeria had the highest number of allegedly unfaithful women from 29000 interviewed women doesn't mean we have the highest number among the other "uninterviewed" women.
4) does ranking tops among 36 surveyed nations qualify you as the highest in the world? do we have only 36 nations in this world....
5) is the condom usage result enough to know the most unfaithful women in the world.what about those who do it without condom....and do unfaithful women use Durex condom alone?
I can go on and on to point out unfounded assumptions from this survey. so bleep the Durex survey with the bleeping Durex condoms. if we ask all the other brands to submit their result , trust me you will know our women are still learning.#aint saying our women ain't bad o, but the survey is grossly inconclusive.

With all the lying statistics about black Americans plastered all over this forum, you had better learn that if you can dish it out you better learn how to take it.
Nigerian women are the number 1 cheaters in the WORLD at 62%, and we all know statistics don't lie, it's been said many, many times when posting the statistics of American men in jail, out of wed mothers with 5 babies by 10 different fathers, 90% of black Americans growing up without fathers, 95% of black Americans dropping out of school, only 1% of blacks are in college all the rest of blacks in these universities are Africans and Caribbeans.
So yeah, if all those statistics are true (because statistics don't lie) then it's only logical that statistics proving Nigerian women are the biggest cheaters in the world by 62% leaving everyone else behind in the dust, has to be true, or is there a double standard going on here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.