Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41056 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Lol grin grin grin
Statistics don't lie.
Statistics of business men can. The south- east are mainly Catholic and Anglican Christians who practice monogamy. In the south-west you have Christians and Muslims with both Muslims and some Christian groups allowing polygamy. In the north-west majorly Muslims with polygamy and north-east having Muslims and some Christian groups. The culture is so diverse that there are places where women have always been more independent even before colonization while there are places with a highly patriarchal culture. The cross river basin area alone has up to 40 different ethnic groups.
There are places where women are not even permitted to be seen with a man they are not related to in public. while you have places where they party in night clubs. This is why I do not believe the survey. We are not homogenous. You must have noticed that on the forum. There are things we may all share in common, but sexual culture among women is not one of those things.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Statistics of business men can. The south- east are mainly Catholic and Anglican Christians who practice monogamy. In the south-west you have Christians and Muslims with both Muslims and some Christian groups allowing polygamy. In the north-west majorly Muslims with polygamy and north-east having Muslims and some Christian groups. The culture is so diverse that there are places where women have always been more independent even before colonization while there are places with a highly patriarchal culture. The cross river basin area alone has up to 40 different ethnic groups.
There are places where women are not even permitted to be seen with a man they are not related to in public. while you have places where they party in night clubs. This is why I do not believe the survey. We are not homogenous. You must have noticed that on the forum. There are things we may all share in common, but sexual culture among women is not one of those things.

All this write up was not necessary. All you are talking about is culture when the survey was taken by individuals.
Like I said before, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

All this write up was not necessary. All you are talking about is culture when the survey was taken by individuals.
Like I said before, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
It will cost a lot of money to embark on such a survey if you really want the fact. why would anyone really want to know?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:14am On Jan 07, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

It will cost a lot of money to embark on such a survey if you really want the fact. why would anyone really want to know?

I could careless about the survey, you and I both already knew that the percentage of married women cheating was an exaggeration but that doesn't mean that there aren't married women who cheat in Nigeria.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2015
khia:

I could careless about the survey, you and I both already knew that the percentage of married women cheating was an exaggeration but that doesn't mean that there aren't married women who cheat in Nigeria.
I'd have to be a foetus to believe there aren't. Humans cheat. Cheating is as old as man. There are a thousand reasons why a woman would cheat and there isn't a single one that wont apply to some Nigerian woman.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khiaa(f): 3:18am On Jan 07, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

I'd have to be a foetus to believe there aren't. Humans cheat. Cheating is as old as man. There are a thousand reasons why a woman would cheat and there isn't a single one that wont apply to some Nigerian woman.

This is the point I was making all alone. cheesy cheesy
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2015
khiaa:

This is the point I was making all alone. cheesy cheesy
You were the lone voice in the wilderness? Your reward will be great in heaven.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2015
khia:

Lol grin grin grin
Statistics don't lie.
I assume u re just teasing , cos we all knw not all stats are accurate, moreso dis particular one has been proven wrong, trashed and apologized over....
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khiaa(f): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You were the lone voice in the wilderness? Your reward will be great in heaven.

Thanks hun. grin
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khiaa(f): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2015
rufdyamond:

I assume u re just teasing' we all knw not all stats are accurate, moreso dis particular one has been proven wrong, trashed and apologized over....

Of course I am teasing,
grin most of my posts were sarcasm on the mere fact that someone would actually take that survey seriously, that is why after saying *statistics don't lie* I followed it with grin grin grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.