Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41155 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
how would you say that rubbish,who compile the statistics?for what reason?how did he arrive at such a this statistics?did you ask that?and body who have traveled to america,britian or france would tell you straight up.the statistics is a big fabrication,Nigeria although losing her morale values due to the over influence on western culture,has ten times more value than france,britain and america put together,so therefor how can you compare a valueless nation with does that have values,infact see don't let us go into the sick things this white people do.so you better wake up and stop fooling yourself

LMAO grin grin Which country with values are you talking about? A country that is so full of corruption, killing babies for rituals, grown men marrying little baby girls, raping little girls with no punishment, stealing money from it's people. It's women are the biggest cheaters in the whole wide world, remember statistics don't lie. grin grin grin
Again I ask you which country are you talking about that is full of values?

4 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2014
inme:

Yoruba people forming Sango since 419BC. Ogbeni ur curse kno pass your keyboard
lol

U even get time to dey nack teeth with those goats...... They kan kari diciv demselves ehn..... Mumu people o
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2014
raping,that na western sickness every fool knows that.all the black people that the police are shooting in america,how many una done convict,see abeg you are wasting my precious time,at-list we kill one for ritual which is blood money,the hole of western civilization is it not build on blood money,from slavery,to Iraq and Libya,so you are a confused little girl,if you think you are american that is your choice but then you shouldn't be on this site,find dollarland

khia:

LMAO grin grin Which country with values are you talking about? A country that is so full of corruption, killing babies for rituals, grown men marrying little baby girls, raping little girls with no punishment, stealing money from it's people. It's women are the biggest cheaters in the whole wide world, remember statistics don't lie. grin grin grin
Again I ask you which country are you talking about that is full of values?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
raping,that na western sickness every fool knows that.all the black people that the police are shooting in america,how many una done convict,see abeg you are wasting my precious time,at-list we kill one for ritual which is blood money,the hole of western civilization is it not build on blood money,from slavery,to Iraq and Libya,so you are a confused little girl,if you think you are american that is your choice but then you shouldn't be on this site,find dollarland

Quoting you:

Atleast we kill for rituals, which is blood money.
I rest my case, my work here is done with you.
Like I told that other knucklehead, when you purchase Nairaland from Seun, then and only then can you dictate who can and cannot come to this site.

PS.... here's some advice that may do you some good in the future. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

PEACE grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Spuggie:

If I understand you correctly, being religious now equals to being faithful in marriage and thats why the rate of dovorce on grounds of infidelity is at an all time low and for the same reason our country is corrupt free because we are very religious. I know you are very important and thats why since you don't know anyone that took part in the study, its findings are invalid. We know your type and thats why we take you seriously when you talk.
@ Nigerian married men cheating more than the single Nigerian boys.......I am curious to know how you arrived at that but I do sincerely hope you read your comment again, feel sorry and apologise to the married Nigerian men. BTW, I have visited 14 countries spanning across all the continents except Asia.

Wow!!! You are right on point, I couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2014
mike4zeal:
This is a challenge To Nigerian women if the survey is true. Aal izz well n fair

Statistics don't lie. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2014
FOOL I put it to you that you are a traitor,you are a slave to your white slave masters,and as you can see Africa is rising up,and soon slaves like you wouldn't be allowed in the new Africa

khia:

Quoting you:

Atleast we kill for rituals, which is blood money.
I rest my case, my work here is done with you.
Like I told that other knucklehead, when you purchase Nairaland from Seun, then and only then can you dictate who can and cannot come to this site.

PS.... here's some advice that may do you some good in the future. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

PEACE grin grin grin
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:58am On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
FOOL I put it to you that you are a traitor,you are a slave to your white slave masters,and as you can see Africa is rising up,and soon slaves like you wouldn't be allowed in the new Africa

TRAITOR!! To whom? The way some of you tear down black Americans, and even prefer the whites to us and justify the murdering of black Americans by whites, no child, I am not the traitor but YOU are.

All these comments I have been making is just me giving you back a taste of your on medicine, not such a good taste in your mouth is it?
If you noticed in my posts I repeatedly stated..... statistics don't lie followed by a grin which is sarcasm because anyone with half a brain knows that they are full of lies, but alot of people on this site love to post untrue stats about black Americans (yourself included) as they are the gospel truth. I was sending out a message to those to whom it applies to.
#1 Don't believe everything you read.
#2 Don't dish it out if you can't take it in.
#3 Nigeria is part of the world like all the other countries, sins and all.
#4 Stop demeaning people who are not in your culture it is very ignorant.

#5 And this one is most important...... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, you seem to forget that golden rule.
#6 Stop living in denile and face reality.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 2:12am On Dec 19, 2014
FOOLISH YOU,WE AFRICANS DON'T HAVE TIME FOR DIVIDES,THAT'S A WHITE MANS THING AND HE MUST HAVE REALLY FOOLED PEOPLE LIKE YOU WELL.that is simple because far more whites know the road to Africa than the black americans,and secondly foolish black americans feel its better to be american than to be black,i can remember some black american fools insulting farkhan for visiting Africa,that how silly the black americans are

khia:

TRAITOR!! To whom? The way some of you tear down black Americans, and even prefer the whites to us, no child, I am not the traitor but YOU are.

All these comments I have been making is just me giving you back a taste of your on medicine, not such a good taste in your mouth is it?
If you noticed in my posts I repeatedly stated..... statistics don't lie which is sarcasm because anyone with half a brain knows that they are full of lies, but alot of people on this site love to post untrue stats about black Americans (yourself included) as they are the gospel truth. I was sending out a message to you all.
#1 Don't believe everything you read.
#2 Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
#3 Nigeria is part of the world like all the other countries, sins and all.
#4 Stop demeaning people who are not in your culture it is very ignorant.

#5 And this one is most important...... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, you seem to forget that golden rule.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:27am On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
FOOLISH YOU,WE AFRICANS DON'T HAVE TIME FOR DIVIDES,THAT'S A WHITE MANS THING AND HE MUST HAVE REALLY FOOLED PEOPLE LIKE YOU WELL.that is simple because far more whites know the road to Africa than the black americans,and secondly foolish black americans feel its better to be american than to be black,i can remember some black american fools insulting farkhan for visiting Africa,that how silly the black americans are

How old are you 12? Did you even read this thread. Africans don't have time for divide yet they were dividing Nigerians into Igbo and yoruba, on this very thread when the article said nothing about tribes only stated Nigerians were the biggest cheaters. Far more whites should know the road to Africa (since they colonized it) than black Americans(since we were sold out of it).
Now who are you calling a traitor again and a slave, look at you praising the white man.
Let me go back to my prior post I just thought of something else I need to add.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2014
IF am 12 then you are 2,as you can see none of the tribes have denied each other of been black,when it come to black we are united as black,have you heard of a divide when Nigeria's travel out of the country?

khia:

How old are you 12? Did you even read this thread. Africans don't have time for divide yet they were dividing Nigerians into Igbo and yoruba, on this very thread when the artcle said nothing about tribes only stated Nigerians were the biggest cheaters. Far more whites should know the road to Africa (since they colonized it) than black Americans(since we were sold out of it).
Now who are you calling a traitor again and a slave, look at you praising the white man.
Let me go back to my prior post I just thought of something else I need to add.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:39am On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
IF am 12 then you are 2,as you can see none of the tribes have denied each other of been black,when it come to black we are united as black,have you heard of a divide when Nigeria's travel out of the country?

Refer to #6 on my previous post.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2014
abeg copy and paste,its faster

khia:

Refer to #6 on my previous post.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 3:09am On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
abeg copy and paste,its faster

We are done, you are just too stubborn to have any decent conversation with.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Redoil:
Mumu statistics just to insult african women. Though most times they are unfaithful to their husband as seen in the ones arround me.

Then why deny the survey?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 3:17am On Dec 19, 2014
well that is a good interpretation of yours (very stubborn)

khia:

We are done, you are just too stubborn to have any decent conversation with.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 3:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
dats a wrong statistics the americans should top that list

But we don't.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 4:25am On Dec 19, 2014
ajebuter:
Oh yeah? From whose point of view? I'm sure from alcohol and hard drug-induced and unstable minds.

Nigerian women are most unfaithful? Then where do you place American housewives with their notoriety and morals of alley cats? These are women who are brazen and bold enough to bring their ' affairs' right into their marital homes even in front of their kids.
Then what about the French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazillian, Mexican, Ghanians, just to mention but a few?

Nigerian housewives may be bad, but not the worst compared to the above.

Nonsense!

Nigerian women aren't saints and all western women are not wicked, so any cheating or wickedness any other woman can do they are capable of doing also, God made them just like he made the rest, nothing special.

You see how you call American women brazen alley cats who LovePeddler right in front of their children, just lies you made up to soften the blow that your women are screwing aswell.
The same way you are seeing other women, other men are seeing Nigerian women with the same ugly lens.
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by anibestlala(m): 4:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Sowl:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/nigerian-women-top-the-list-of-8-most-unfaithful-wives-in-the-world.html
the statistics doesn't add up.few adulterous incidents doesn't make Nigerian women most unfaithful. whatever happened to cultural taboos
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by anibestlala(m): 4:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Sowl:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/nigerian-women-top-the-list-of-8-most-unfaithful-wives-in-the-world.html
the statistics doesn't add up.few adulterous incidents doesn't make Nigerian women most unfaithful. whatever happened to cultural taboos.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by PerfectFortune: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2014
ALISMILE:
Well, am not quite familiar wit stats about pros whether in d SW or any where. I don't patronize pros! But am quite sure that d legit ones and d married ones re much more disposed to patronage! Without anyform sentiment, I ve never b4 seen this level of willing disposition from women! Some of them ve stated accusing me of being naïve! But am not! I can't quite bleep them all that cross my part!

Am also familier with quite a number of married Igbo and SS women who are willing and have been accused of being promiscus. You leave in the SW where the majority (80prcnt) are yorubas and you are expecting a fair statistics? Nollywood is a better industry where you can get a fair statistics. Is any tribe immune to divorce as a result of adultary? Igbo women find me very attractive and I am very close to igbo women and I can tell you they are not any better except a few ones that has been made to swear to an oat. Professional pros in Nigeria are 70percnt Igbos, 25percnt SS and you don't have to do them to know. It's a common knowledge.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adorable29(f): 5:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Hahaha! Am telling you! Some people on here are stu*pid sha o!
They throw garbage at them and they accept happily!

Firstly, the sample size is outrageous. "A total number of 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed and the interview"

Meaning 800 men and women were interviewed (cos the survey was also for men) from each country! So let's say 400 women were interviewed. Divide that with 36states and Abuja, that is 10 women in each state! My street has more than 10 women, not to talk of my village! How many of this 10 women were married? How many admitted to cheating? Now with a population of 160, 000,000 (160MILLION) people, they interviewed 0.000005 PERCENT of the population and uses that to extrapolate! The sample size doesn't fall into the significance level!

Again was it a questionaire or oral interview! If its questionaire, we all know how questionaires are manipulated in this country. The durex representative here may have sat down in his bedroom to forge answers and submit! Yes we are corrupt like that (but corruption and marital unfaithfulness are totally different....)! Does being corrupt make us the country with the most serial killers, rapist, highest divorce rates, homicides or even sucidal?

I quote:
"according to IndianTvNews and REASONS WHY:
1. Nigerian women
62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. Recently Major Chitsiko, a soldier, committed a suicide after his wife cheated on him. The couple was estranged. Also in November 2011, Erelu Tola Solomon, a social elite in Lagos and Abuja, decided to ruin her 25 year marriage after having s*x with a Lagos businessman"
End of quote.

So that is their REASONS WHY!

A man commits sucide and they add that as their reasons why. Do they know how many men in the US commit sucide daily cos of their cheating wives! Chai this durex pple don mad ni!

The fact that we hav a high population and hence buy their condoms more doesn't mean we bang more than other countries na! Lol!
U.S that is a sex crazed country! Dem leave am come dey rank us as kini! Make dem go buy sense, abeg!

onoja12:

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 5:42am On Dec 19, 2014
khia:

But we don't.
how
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Livingwalker(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2014
OP You just unreasonably posted what Durex condom statistics gave you...... Can you justify of how many women in other countries that cheat without condom? or are you drawing your statistics from those who use Durex condom?...how dear you post this rubbish...probably you don't know anything about married women in Nigeria or have you travelled round the world to make your own research?...did you ever hear that Nigeria has the highest number of divorced couples?...We are far more better than America and most countries you listed......pls next time do your research well before raising thesis...... I Love my country and if I see a lie I can tell one #Peace
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by abiakelevra(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2014
tope3x:
Thought maheeda is married with a daughter to a white man, and also Afro candy was married to a Nigerian man with 2 kids... So what do u mean that he doesn't understand English? Please explain

you tot? Hvin a baby out of wedlock in ur village s marriage? So u count Afrocandy to the list of married womens?

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by DonaldGenes(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Redoil:
do you need to see the source b4 you believe? Yoruba and awusa women arround me are the source abi you follow?

Ladies will kill you oh
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by lequatee(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2014
adorable29:

Firstly, the sample size is outrageous. "A total number of 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed and the interview"

Meaning 800 men and women were interviewed (cos the survey was also for men) from each country! So let's say 400 women were interviewed. Divide that with 36states and Abuja, that is 10 women in each state! My street has more than 10 women, not to talk of my village! How many of this 10 women were married? How many admitted to cheating? Now with a population of 160, 000,000 (160MILLION) people, they interviewed 0.000005 PERCENT of the population and uses that to extrapolate! The sample size doesn't fall into the significance level!

Again was it a questionaire or oral interview! If its questionaire, we all know how questionaires are manipulated in this country. The durex representative here may have sat down in his bedroom to forge answers and submit! Yes we are corrupt like that (but corruption and marital unfaithfulness are totally different....)! Does being corrupt make us the country with the most serial killers, rapist, highest divorce rates, homicides or even sucidal?

I quote:
1. Nigerian women
62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. Recently Major Chitsiko, a soldier, committed a suicide after his wife cheated on him. The couple was estranged. Also in November 2011, Erelu Tola Solomon, a social elite in Lagos and Abuja, decided to ruin her 25 year marriage after having s*x with a Lagos businessman"
End of quote.

A man commits sucide and they add that as their reasons why. Do they know how many men in the US commit sucide daily cos of their cheating wives! Chai this durex pple don mad ni!

The fact that we hav a high population and hence buy their condoms more doesn't mean we bang more than other countries na! Lol!
U.S that is a sex crazed country! Dem leave am come dey rank us as kini! Make dem go buy sense, abeg!

oh LAWD!! you are a darling. been long I saw someone on the same mental frequency....hmmmmm, ogbu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
adorable29:
Are you guys serious? Nigerian married women? How did they come about this? Cos I don't know any married woman around me who was surveyed!

This people are stupid buffons! Nigeria, that the married women are overly religious and very sensitive to such news as a cheating wife! Nigerian women that will advise a woman with a cheating and abusive husband to "keep praying" till she dies from bad marriage and forbid her to go find happiness else where. Abi no be the same Nigeria married women I dey see around me wey know all their husband's girlfriends and still stay faithful to the man?

If its cheating girlfriends, imaybe! But cheating wives, naija no get level for where all this more liberal and western countries dey for that aspect..... Especially countries like the United States....

Maybe they meant Nigeria married men. Cos the single guys don't cheat as much but the married men? Na their way!

My own streetwise survey is that Nigeria single girls cheat more than the single guys! But the married men cheat far far more than the married women WITH the single girls! Especially when they start making small cash! Shikena!
ehen all those sugar mummies for naija wey dey carry small small boys go hotel no be married women dem be? grin.Go lagos make u see as sugar mummies boku everywhere.the thing be say our women sabi form virgin mary whereas the thing wey dem dey do wen no oe dey see dem go even make jezebel green with envy.Any western woman wey u c say corrupt no dey hide am but for naija na here u go see a girl wey dey do runz for night dey form sister mother for day time grin

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emaprince:
naa..adultery is not the cause of it!

Many nigerian men are so stewpid that when they feel they are ready for marriage,they may tell their friends and relations to help them look around for a good woman..haven't you seen ladies who will claim that many suitors are asking for her hand in marraige?..mind you,this lady have never met any of these foolish men before,so the love is not there at the moment..and she'll probably be dating somebody at that who may not be ready for marraige at that time..but due to the fact she'll be older and unattractive if she decides to wait for her lover untilll he's ready,she'll choose from the suitors...but she'll not completely detatch from her bf..she'll still be seeing and sleeping with him while marraige preparation is going on..during this period,she may also be sleeping with her husband and one of them may impregnate her and she will not know..most of them will know that the baby belongs to their bf but will not tell anyone the truth..they'll just claim it belongs to the husband and the man will be jumping up and celebrating..this thing happened to one man in my street here..his first son looks much like his wife's ex..I believe the man knows now cos I got to find out from rumours and I'm sure he's not deaf nor blind..after all,he knows his wife's ex very well...
Haven't you seen several situation where a girl cheats on the night before her wedding?..I've seen it more than 10times,especially when I was still in school..these girls believes they are sleeping with their bfs for the last time only to continue few weeks after their wedding..
Naija men are the cause..I mean,how can you not date a girl at all and you just decide to go and marry her? The first child may come from one of her exs
normal thing wey dey our 4 this our country.many guys these days ask their parents or friends to look 4 wives 4 them grin and they end up marrying someone they dont know and these women have boyfriends grin

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by onoja12: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
MY SISTER God bless you,i wanted to ask which Nigerian woman would cheat and agree to tell anybody under any means knowing fully well that our society dont find such a story funny.so were did they get this people they claimed to have interviewed

adorable29:

I quote:
1. Nigerian women
End of quote.

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Livingwalker(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
onoja12:
MY SISTER God bless you,i wanted to ask which Nigerian woman would cheat and agree to tell anybody under any means knowing fully well that our society dont find such a story funny.so were did they get this people they claimed to have interviewed

Is the OP I blame not who took the statistics ...mtcheww that's how they will posting without confirming ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.