Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41060 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by debonairprinx(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
slow down on the insult.
as a learned person when u want to write a statement there must be a source
u should be thanking me, cos not everyone knows how to copy a link grin i was once like u kiss

lol. Nice way you played it down there uh. But your initial statement remains tribalistic.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Hamatrony(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Nw, u hardly see ladies comment cos dey demsef knew water don pass their garri ds mornin, chaii!!! Nawaooh, wetin man no go see finish sad
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Eraddray(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
am just saying the truth from what i have witnessed. I know of some tribe in the south that don't allow their wives to cheat, because the day they cheat either the man or the woman will die....
please don't hate me, am only saying the truth
common,lots of ur ppl they count sex as exercise,what do u wanna say abt that,I wonder how many sex partner u have,if u will be sincere enough to tell d world,idiot

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by lilmax(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Chillisauce:
Nigerian Men are polygamous in nature. grin

Nigerian men and women deserve themselves.

Keep giving them someone else child .

Una go train people pikin tire.

Okokobioooooko grin

The worst na Nigerian men. Most of them cheat with goats and cows join. Not only human.

Tufiakwa
so what do you have to say about the topic?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Genny2005: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
This is still part of d International conspiracy against our blessed country! They badmouth us so that we can begin 2 doubt God's grace n blessings upon us. They don't believe that any thing good can come frm Nigeria but they will be put 2 shame! Nigeia is one of d few countries in d world where family life n marriage fidelity is still very much treasured! And Nigeria women are still d most conservatives in d world, who will keep 2 their marital vows even when the men are misbehaving!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
am just saying the truth from what i have witnessed. I know of some tribe in the south that don't allow their wives to cheat, because the day they cheat either the man or the woman will die....
please don't hate me, am only saying the truth

[size=17pt]You are not saying the truth, because you have no facts. Insulting a whole tribe just to gather likes or prove a false point is ridiculous. If you represent your tribe, at least represent them well. That's a very bad statement to make..... Any body can spew insults uno.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
Op please change the title to yoruba wives are unfaithful undecided.
this is how one egg can spoil the rest eggs cry

Am an anambarian,but wouldn't be in support of your post,why point finger to a particular tribe.

So my fellow igbo sisters don't cheat right ¿

5 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by lilmax(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Ssheryl
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by lilmax(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2014
So people actually believed this grin smh
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by tope3x(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
This people never come south Africa before,that is when they'll realise Nigerian women are just a learner

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by watchindelta(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2014
nawaho dis ppl dey madttt oyibo ppl way go pay another man to Bleep him own wife in presence of am no top d list? Nigeria no even deserved to dey top 50 self come talk of topping the list. rubbishhh ppl.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Bellfun(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2014
quivah:

classic example of beauty and a dead brain...!

A very dead brain!...and we know her type...holier than thou!

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by dre11(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:

8 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Akinsnaira: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
This might not be far from the truth, reason being that Nigerians generally, both Men and Women, are too fake and snobbish, they lack originality. When people are like this, they are easily swayed by the euphoria of fun-giving scenario.

Most times, You will have to persevere the resistance of temptation by married women wanting to enjoy quick fun in this country, if you are a good-looking and independent man.

To give fairness a chance, very few people are real and original in this country.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by adexsimply(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
1one:

Please who are you...

So that I'd know how well to address your stupidity
Your worst nightmare cool cool
Capisce? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by kennypoka2(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I really like three ppl for this thread...
Adexsimply, hamatrony and jenmina...
Jemina actually started d "where is the source" thing as a joke but d way d Op replied, made her serious... Jemmina d beauty queen.. U r a beauty to behold.. All nairaland girls are very beautiful and waow...

On the issue of ireneony.. She actually dissapointed me with d statement she made to a fellow girl on a thread yesterday..
ireneony:
please trim down some fat grin....hmmm and that big tommy of urs, keep deceiving yourself cheesy grin cheesy grin
This comment was stupid and uncalled for...

Again today she made a fool of herself...
I know u r looking for attention but look for ya attention without hurting anyone.. U r beautiful, let ya beauty define you..

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Bellfun(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
sauceny:

Am an anambarian,but wouldn't be in support of your post,why point finger to a particular tribe.

Pls don't mind her!...finger pointer...a potential future adulterous woman!

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Eraddray(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
just try and copy the link with my tutorial help cool
chai!,as I just dey,I dey observe,I notice say u get problems gan o,chai

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
YOU DON BUY MARKET BE THAT O

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
ALISMILE:
My bro take it easy! I currently live in d South West! In d SW adultery is cheaper than fornication! Believe me sincerely am no tribal bigot!

Like you said, you live in SW, Have you lived in the North, east? which brings me to my point until you experience every society, you dont have the facts to judge any as better, its called cultural relativity.

let the research be conducted in Nigeria before you start apportioning blames...... Any slowpoke can insult

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
ur right.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Edusouls(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
nonsense post, misleading information about nigerian women, yes they cheat but not the number one cheaters in the world., westerners should be at the top..
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by clevvermind(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony don enter wahala for yoruba people hand today. who send u go talk am.

4 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Bellfun(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:

U see!..my old lecturer use to say some pple's brains have gone on "permanent vacation"!...I think u brain needs a manual reset!

4 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by lockupman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
I secretly agree with you. Na only friend I fit friend them, no marriage else I want to die b4 my time. grin

ireneony:

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by inme: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Where I come from, if the wife cheat on her husband with another man, it's either the husband dies mysteriously or the children dies the same way.

Since I came to Lagos I noticed it's a different culture. Adultery is common amongst the Yoruba people. No matter how hard it is for the Yorubas to accept that, it's the fact. I for one, it will take something extra-ordinary for me to marry a Yoruba. I am from SS btw.

The place where I live, it's common to see Yoruba women sleeping around and their husband doing the same.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by hensben(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
this is unfair to yoruba women, all this just to garner 'like'.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by halix239(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Redoil:
do you need to see the source b4 you believe? Yoruba and awusa women arround me are the source abi you follow?

hian, did u say hausa women, to me they re the less cheats compared to igbo women.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by PHAYOL81: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wonder hw dis still astonishes sombdy when its a fact since d turn of d century;if in doubt yt,look around u.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
What we hear/see about nollywood actresses is enough to believe this report

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by victorazy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
sauceny:

U cannot from Anambara but if u do then ur a goon! Come back and thank me grin
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:

Grow up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.