Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41214 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2014
onoja12:
raping,that na western sickness every fool knows that.all the black people that the police are shooting in america,how many una done convict,see abeg you are wasting my precious time,at-list we kill one for ritual which is blood money,the hole of western civilization is it not build on blood money,from slavery,to Iraq and Libya,so you are a confused little girl,if you think you are american that is your choice but then you shouldn't be on this site,find dollarland

Nigeria participated in the slave trade and received some of that blood money aswell so how was your ancestors any different from those white slavers?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Emaprince: 4:25am On Dec 29, 2014
khia:

Nigeria participated in the slave trade and received some of that blood money aswell so how was your ancestors any different from those white slavers?
khia,you've been a one-woman army on this thread..lol..is any of your parents nigerian?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
khia:

Here it is...the typical senseless drivel from a white-washed goon.I am sick and tired of hearing this same old 'sing-song' about Black Africans being involved and gaining from the slave trade.Was it Black Africans(our Kings) that instigated the trans-atlantic slave trade system?Weren't we minding our own business on our territories before the white europeans came to our lands and made offers to our kings?What financial gains did the ordinary Black African subjects gain from the slave trade back then?Nothing!Our kings merely received mirrors,salt and whiskey.Those are financial gains to a pea-brained,shallow individual like you I suppose.In terms of the economic concept of trade by barter,which party gained more from the trade?Blaming Black Africans for the slave trade is just like blaming Black South Africans policemen who served in the force during the brutal apartheid system.They were nothing but pawns.They were 'played'/deceived/'hustled'.
Your victim mentality won't 'fly' with me sister.Move the hell on!! and quit blaming your present failures on past history

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2015
traware:
Here it is...the typical senseless drivel from a white-washed goon.I am sick and tired of hearing this same old 'sing-song' about Black Africans being involved and gaining from the slave trade.Was it Black Africans(our Kings) that instigated the trans-atlantic slave trade system?Weren't we minding our own business on our territories before the white europeans came to our lands and made offers to our kings?What financial gains did the ordinary Black African subjects gain from the slave trade back then?Nothing!Our kings merely received mirrors,salt and whiskey.Those are financial gains to a pea-brained,shallow individual like you I suppose.In terms of the economic concept of trade by barter,which party gained more from the trade?Blaming Black Africans for the slave trade is just like blaming Black South Africans policemen who served in the force during the brutal apartheid system.They were nothing but pawns.They were 'played'/deceived/'hustled'.
Your victim mentality won't 'fly' with me sister.Move the hell on!! and quit blaming your present failures on past history

Ignore my posts if you are tired of reading the truth moran.
It's even more insulting that your KINGS only received salt, mirrors, and whisky in exchange for HUMAN lives, and stop playing the victim, they weren't hustled, deceived, played, they were greedy and stu.pid and since when is telling the truth considered playing the victim, you sound just like your white slavers conrades who say SLAVERY just get over it.
Your KINGS are just as much to blame as your white slavers conrades so face the blame and own it girl.

What present failures are you talking about, mine or your people? Look, at the horrible conditions Nigeria is in, God don't like ugly and Nigeria is full of it.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2015
abbey621:
I can't help but laugh! Durex, really, you people are taking Durex seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy. This company is not trustworthy, they have been known to stir up controversies and it is so obvious the statistic is bogus. For example, how did they conduct the survey? Did anybody actually witness it? Sources Mumu Nigerians will believe anything. I know for a fact that American women are much loose than African women, marriage in America is becoming less important day by day and majority of divorces involves extra marital affairs. I work with a lot of married women and I can't count how many times I get hit on daily, they see nothing wrong with it, there's even a TV show which encourages married couples to explore alternative sex methods such as sleeping around. Durex probably based their statistic on condom sales grin grin grin grin

Stop lying, no one hits on you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 01, 2015
khia:

It's even more insulting that your KINGS only received salt, mirrors, and whisky in exchange for HUMAN lives, and stop playing the victim, they weren't hustled, deceived, played, they were greedy and stu.pid and since when is telling the truth considered playing the victim, you sound just like your white slavers conrads who say SLAVERY just get over it.
Your KINGS are just as much to blame as your white slavers conrads so face the blame and own it girl.

What present failures are you talking about, mine or your people? Look, at the horrible conditions Nigeria is in, God don't like ugly and Nigeria is full of it.
In as much as I wouldn't wana get into this.....lady please watch your words...Nigeria is not and can never be ugly...isn't it ironic dat u ve choosen to be associated with sumtin dat u ve called ugly, b willingly signing up with Nairaland(a Nigerian beautiful website)
The country Nigeria and its citizens re all beautiful, so we don't and aint connected to yur word..just maybe u take a look at whre that uglyness is coming frm again...it might just be frm or close to u....
Happy new year to all Nigerians!!!
God grant us all our heart desire this year and forever.....IJN....

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by cozy7(m): 3:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Make I see any girl here way u talk say "men dey chest". I go ask her whether she go house straight after cross over night. CHAI.....
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2015
rufdyamond:

In as much as I wouldn't wana get into this.....lady please watch your words...Nigeria is not and can never be ugly...isn't it ironic dat u ve choosen to be associated with sumtin dat u ve called ugly, b willingly signing up with Nairaland(a Nigerian beautiful website)
The country Nigeria and its citizens re all beautiful, so we don't and aint connected to yur word..just maybe u take a look at whre that uglyness is coming frm again...it might just be frm or close to u....
Happy new year to all Nigerians!!!
God grant us all our heart desire this year and forever.....IJN....

When I say ugly I'm not talking about the beautiful land (country) nor the people's looks, I'm talking about the corruption, and the ugliness of some of the attitudes of some of your fellow Nigerians on this thread.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by vislabraye(m): 4:04am On Jan 01, 2015
I don't believe. These people should not spoil Nigeria's name. Sometime ago when they took their statistics, they told us it was Ghanian women. Are they trying to tell us that African women are worse than their American counterpart? Russia and America should be ahead of Nigeria first of all.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 01, 2015
khia:

When I say ugly I'm not talking about the beautiful land (country) nor the people looks, I'm talking about the corruption.
Then be precise with yur words......cos I don't think I will ever wana tag america "ugly" even with its high level and high tolerance on homosexuality....pls use mild word when reffering to a country as blessed as Nigeria...thanks
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 4:18am On Jan 01, 2015
rufdyamond:

Then be precise with yur words......cos I don't think I will ever wana tag america "ugly" even with its high level and low tolerance on homosexuality....pls use mild word when reffering to a country as blessed as Nigeria...thanks

Since when do America have a low tolerance for homosexuality, and why did you bring homosexuality into this conversation, are you gay?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2015
khia:

Since when do America have a low tolerance for homosexuality, and why did you bring homosexuality into this conversation, are you gay?

Am sure u don't nid to be reminded abt America and its homosexuality tin so don't ask ask me about youyr tolerance level(initial post ve been modified)....well just as slavery got into the discussion I brought sodomy too...so sorry young lady aint and wud neva be gay
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
khia:

It's even more insulting that your KINGS only received salt, mirrors, and whisky in exchange for HUMAN lives, and stop playing the victim, they weren't hustled, deceived, played, they were greedy and stu.pid and since when is telling the truth considered playing the victim, you sound just like your white slavers conrads who say SLAVERY just get over it.
Your KINGS are just as much to blame as your white slavers conrads so face the blame and own it girl.

1)The Black Africans exchanged by the kings weren't viewed by the kings as their people.They were mostly captured enemies of various conflicts from other ethnicities.'Prisoners of war' so to say.So anything could have been done to the captives(execution,ra.pe,enslavement)
2)Mirrors and whiskey maybe common commodities today but they were quite rare in those days.Looking at the issue from the kings perspective,they may have really believed they got a good deal so the term 'stu.pid' shouldn't in anyway be used to describe them.All 'businessmen' are greedy in one way or another.Throughout history,the whole of Africa have always had great kings so one issue should never be used to judge all of them
3)'Conrads'?Speak English sister.Many people on planet earth have no interest in understanding the horrible language called 'ebonics' you people speak over there
4)Why shouldn't you get over slavery?Has whinning about it achieved anything tangible for your overweight backsides?No!
5)No.I won't ignore your posts sister.I've viewed the ignorance dripping from all your posts so I'm simply here to re-educate your lazy mind.You should be thanking 'Traware' for his effort in trying to save you from yourself
6)Really?A black american is pointing fingers at Black Africans supposed failures?Alright,here is my own list of some of your peoples' highlighted failures:
a.The high level of criminalities amongst black americans
b.The high level of teenage pregnancy in the black american community
c.The high level of HIV/AIDS especially amongst black american women
d.The low level of school attendance thereby high level of ignorance in the black american community
e.Black americans are one of the most economically disadvantaged group in the USA
f.High level of self-hatred in the black american community(quest to acquire 'good hair',light-skin,blue/green eyes,labelling themselves 'Nigger','bit.ch','hoe')
g.High rate of violent,street gang membership in the black american community
h.High rate of absentee fathers
i.High level of drug addicts in the black american community
j.High level of black americans in debt because of their ostentatious,materialistic lifestyles which they cannot afford.Therefore,enabling many of them to end up homeless and on 'welfare'
k.The high rate of black americans incarcerated
l.The 'baby mama' and 'baby daddy' syndrome in the black american community
Can you now see some of your peoples' flaws and failures?Who are you to then point your crooked fingers at the Almighty Nigeria?Or have you already forgotten when you point a finger at others,three point back at you?Sister,I've been observing your people for many years and I know your inherent arrogance won't let you 'throw-in' the towel to an already lost 'battle'.By the way,you haven't told any 'truth' in any of your posts.You have only displayed how incredibly poorly-informed you are.No doubt about it,some of you have done quite well for yourselves but the majority of you are just plain old horrible and that's a fact sister

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2015
traware:

1)The Black Africans exchanged by the kings weren't viewed by the kings as their people.They were mostly captured enemies of various conflicts from other ethnicities.'Prisoners of war' so to say.So anything could have been done to the captives(execution,ra.pe,enslavement)
2)Mirrors and whiskey maybe common commodities today but they were quite rare in those days.Looking at the issue from the kings perspective,they may have really believed they got a good deal so the term 'stu.pid' shouldn't in anyway be used to describe them.All 'businessmen' are greedy in one way or another.Throughout history,the whole of Africa have always had great kings so one issue should never be used to judge all of them
3)'Conrads'?Speak English sister.Many people on planet earth have no interest in understanding the horrible language called 'ebonics' you people speak over there
4)Why shouldn't you get over slavery?Has whinning about it achieved anything tangible for your overweight backsides?No!
5)No.I won't ignore your posts sister.I've viewed the ignorance dripping from all your posts so I'm simply here to re-educate your lazy mind.You should be thanking 'Traware' for his effort in trying to save you from yourself
6)Really?A black american is pointing fingers at Black Africans supposed failures?Alright,here is my own list of some of your peoples' highlighted failures:
a.The high level of criminalities amongst black americans
b.The high level of teenage pregnancy in the black american community
c.The high level of HIV/AIDS especially amongst black american women
d.The low level of school attendance thereby high level of ignorance in the black american community
e.Black americans are one of the most economically disadvantaged group in the USA
f.High level of self-hatred in the black american community(quest to acquire 'good hair',light-skin,blue/green eyes,labelling themselves 'Nigger','bit.ch','hoe')
g.High rate of violent,street gang membership in the black american community
h.High rate of absentee fathers
i.High level of drug addicts in the black american community
j.High level of black americans in debt because of their ostentatious,materialistic lifestyles which they cannot afford.Therefore,enabling many of them to end up homeless and on 'welfare'
k.The high rate of black americans incarcerated
l.The 'baby mama' and 'baby daddy' syndrome in the black american community
Can you now see some of your peoples' flaws and failures?Who are you to then point your crooked fingers at the Almighty Nigeria?Or have you already forgotten when you point a finger at others,three point back at you?Sister,I've been observing your people for many years and I know your inherent arrogance won't let you 'throw-in' the towel to an already lost 'battle'.By the way,you haven't told any 'truth' in any of your posts.You have only displayed how incredibly poorly-informed you are.No doubt about it,some of you have done quite well for yourselves but the majority of you are just plain old horrible and that's a fact sister

LMAO grin grin grin I really struck a nerve. grin grin
Hmmmm!! Ebonics or Pidgin English which is worse?
grin grin

Reread your post and replace Black Americans with Nigerians lol grin and you'll find the same people.
Girl you kill me with your over sensitive over emotional rants. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:20am On Jan 02, 2015
rufdyamond:

Am sure u don't nid to be reminded abt America and its homosexuality tin so don't ask ask me about youyr tolerance level(initial post ve been modified)....well just as slavery got into the discussion I brought sodomy too...so sorry young lady aint and wud neva be gay

I don't care what two willing adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom, it is none of my business just like it isn't yours nor Nigerias.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
khia:

I don't care what two willing adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom, it is none of my business just like it isn't yours nor Nigerias.
Den why has nigerian issues suddenly become yur business....and point of correction that's is nt my biz, I only mentioned it, just as slavery was mentioned and discussed....got berra tins to do dan tink abt america and dia same sex banging.....my own interest is give the country its due rrespect wen u re discusing abt it,as I really don't see the need to strech this discussion cos its crystal clear for all to see who is more faithful btw the Nigerian woman and dose frm the western world...

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
rufdyamond:

Den why has nigerian issues suddenly become yur business....and point of correction that's is nt my biz, I only mentioned it, just as slavery was mentioned and discussed....got berra tins to do dan tink abt america and dia same sex banging.....my own interest is give the country its due rrespect wen u re discusing abt it,as I really don't see the need to strech this discussion cos its crystal clear for all to see who is more faithful btw the Nigerian woman and dose frm the western world...

Why has America's issues on homosexuality become your business? Why the obsession?
This is a public forum with public issues, and since I am a member I have every right to give my opinion on any topic of my choice the same as you do.
There are Nigerian girls who are behaving horribly, and there are some respected ones the same goes for women in the west.
No one is better than the other and I am positive that you do not know all the women In Nigeria nor the west to make the claim of who is more faithful.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
khia:

Why has America's issues on homosexuality become your business? Why the obsession?
This is a public form with public issues, and since I am a member I have every right to give my opinion on any topic of my choice the same as you do.
There are Nigerian girls who are behaving horribly, and there are some respected ones the same goes for women in the west.
No one is better than the other and I am positive that you do not know all the women In Nigeria nor the west to make the claim of who is more faithful.
Obsession abt what?...american??...am I nuts....as u ve the ryt to yur own views same as us all....by ur last sentence I like to assume u re stating d research as baseless as such confirming it to be false...... so pls dat shld be refered to the west and durex not me
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
rufdyamond:

Obsession abt what?...american??...am I nuts....as u ve the ryt to yur own views same as us all....by ur last sentence I like to assume u re stating d research as baseless as such confirming it to be false...... so pls dat shld be refered to the west and durex not me

I made that statement to YOU because YOU stated to ME that it is crystal clear to EVERYONE that NIGERIAN women are more FAITHFUL than WESTERN women.
So I would like to know where is the research that proves this to be TRUE, or is this YOUR own personal OPINION?
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I did not bring up the conversation of slavery but your fellow brother did and found it necessary to continue calling me one which I have never been nor will I ever be.
The problem with some of the posters on NL is the fact that they live to point out the ills and imperfections of other countries/people but when their ills and imperfections are pointed out too them, some of them get full blown, over the top, uncontrollably, EMOTIONAL. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2015
khia:

I made that statement to YOU because YOU stated to ME that it is crystal clear to EVERYONE that NIGERIAN women are more FAITHFUL than WESTERN women.
So I would like to know where is the research that proves this to be TRUE, or is this YOUR own personal OPINION?
Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I did not bring up the conversation of slavery but your fellow brother did and found it necessary to continue calling me one which I have never been nor will I ever be.
The problem with some of the posters on NL is the fact that they live to point out the ills and imperfections of other countries/people but when their ills and imperfections are pointed out too them, some of them get full blown, over the top, uncontrollably, EMOTIONAL. grin grin grin
Sorry dear, but frm my very own observation as a Nigerian adult I really don't tink Nigerian get emotional or blown out wen corrected..the average Nigerian I know would criticise his very own country and place others ahead of his just to drive his/her points home, i wana assume u re new here or just don't wana notice dis obvious fact frm yur description of an average Nigerian attitude...
We re whre we re today cos of our mentality and criticising nature and the world in general knws this, but u I assume...an example is wen our very own SE plays against another nation here on our very own soil..we trow our support to the visitors if our boys fails to live up to our expectations...
And YES u might call that my very personal opinion wich am entitled to, just like d researchers ......but pls which do u tink wud be more faithful...
A country thats knwn for wife sharin and cukold...?
A country whose culture doesn't really frown at sex in general..?
I like to blive u went tru the post and saw dia criteria...doesn't it appear laughable to u??...
Finally sis I ask u how many of such stories as "married woman caught sleepin with student" and all d child(boys) abuse do u read comin out frm the west and how many do u read comin out frm Nigeria...how many divorce cases due to adultry do u read comin out frm the west and how many do u read comin out frm Nigeria??
Our culture is hard on sex unlike d west and dis is clear for all to see....
Civilization comes with its own disadvantages and I like to state on a personal note dat the topic of discussion is more common and more to countries that re more civilized....

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by DocAdray(f): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Chai! Its not fair, diaris God ooo...
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2015
rufdyamond:

Sorry dear, but frm my very own observation as a Nigerian adult I really don't tink Nigerian get emotional or blown out wen corrected..the average Nigerian I know would criticise his very own country and place others ahead of his just to drive his/her points home, i wana assume u re new here or just don't wana notice dis obvious fact frm yur description of an average Nigerian attitude...
We re whre we re today cos of our mentality and criticising nature and the world in general knws this, but u I assume...an example is wen our very own SE plays against another nation here on our very own soil..we trow our support to the visitors if our boys fails to live up to our expectations...
And YES u might call that my very personal opinion wich am entitled to, just like d researchers ......but pls which do u tink wud be more faithful...
A country thats knwn for wife sharin and cukold...?
A country whose culture doesn't really frown at sex in general..?
I like to blive u went tru the post and saw dia criteria...doesn't it appear laughable to u??...
Finally sis I ask u how many of such stories as "married woman caught sleepin with student" and all d child(boys) abuse do u read comin out frm the west and how many do u read comin out frm Nigeria...how many divorce cases due to adultry do u read comin out frm the west and how many do u read comin out frm Nigeria??
Our culture is hard on sex unlike d west and dis is clear for all to see....
Civilization comes with its own disadvantages and I like to state on a personal note dat the topic of discussion is more common and more to countries that re more civilized....

Oh yes, some of the NL get very emotional when the truth is shown to them while denying every fact, you just watch how emotional they come at me for my statements to you, and no I am not new here I've been here for 4 years and have observed them and some are very emotional and arrogant aswell.

#1 Do you even read the topics on this site? There are many topics about Nigerian girls sleeping with their teachers with half-naked pics to boot, and there are topics about Nigerian students giving MouthAction to guys with pictures to prove it.
#2 There are topics about husbands and wives cheating on their spouses many times, so not getting divorced is no proof of fidelity.
#3 Your country is hard on GAY sex not heterosexual sex, if it were there wouldn't be so many abortions, unwed teenagers, 40 year old married men having sex with and impregnating very young teenage girls, so I would stop this untrue claim of yours.
#4 So you want to bring in child abuse? Children being murdered for rituals for blood money, one of your brothers admitted to this on this very thread and didn't see anything wrong with it.
Dirty old men marrying very young girls, that is definitely child abuse.
#5 If the west is messed up, your homeland is just as bad, not being from the west doesn't mean you are God fearing, God-loving, God-abiding, Godly people, you are exactly like the rest of the world...... Some Are Good And Some Are Bad.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=khia post=29440447]

Oh yes, some of the NL get very emotional when the truth is shown to them while denying every fact, you just watch how emotional they come at me for my statements to you, and no I am not new here I've been here for 4 years and have observed them and some are very emotional and arrogant aswell.

#1 Do you even read the topics on this site? There are many topics about Nigerian girls sleeping with their teachers with half-naked pics to boot, and there are topics about Nigerian students giving MouthAction to guys with pictures to prove it.
#2 There are topics about husbands and wives cheating on their spouses many times, so not getting divorced is no proof of fidelity.
#3 Your country is hard on GAY sex not heterosexual sex, if it were there wouldn't be so many abortions, unwed teenagers, 40 year old married men having sex with and impregnating very young teenage girls, so I would stop this untrue claim of yours.
#4 So you want to bring in child abuse? Children being murdered for rituals for blood money, one of your brothers admitted to this on this very thread and didn't see anything wrong with it.
Dirty old men marrying very young girls, that is definitely child abuse.
#5 If the west is messed up, your homeland is just as bad, not being from the west doesn't mean you are God fearing, God-loving, God-abiding, Godly people, you are exactly like the rest of the world...... Some Are Good And Some Are Bad.[/quote
My dear u re wrong on some fronts...lemme correct u a lil...

#1..the girls in question re secondary skul or university girls student doing such for scores upgrade...THEY ARE NOT MARRIED WOMEN...unlike in the west whre the married women sleep with pry and college boy, even dia sons best frnds...

#2...yes u re right, divorce aint no proof but such stories are commonm with the west...

#3...my country is hard on all forms of sex(homo or hetro)...and pls don't tuk abt abortions cos its legal in yur country wile our frowns at it, its a taboo to see a single mother in Nigeria but its common in d west(dia is no comparism to dis)...older men rapin and impregnating young girls is a commoner all over the world, its a mental disorder some men suffer to my very own understanding and perception...so its aint a Nigeria problem but a global one....dat results frm men dat allow demselves to be mainpulated by the devil...

#4...just like we ve ritual killing which has long faded off with our economy boom, u guys have psycho serial killers, wich pops up mainly outta drug abuse and its common in the west and nt up to the number of ritual killings in Nigeria...that of girl marriage is not a Nigerian tin but an islamic(religious) tin and Nigeria being a country dat allows u freedom to religious practice ,can't teach or tuk dem outta dia beliefs or what dey choose to do with dia daughters...

#5...u re right ...no one is perfect or free of negatives but my dear if we re to visit the very topic of discussion, d west soars high over Nigeria on dat ish....
Being a nairalander for 4years doesn't mean u knw Nigerians well enough to write a single page abt dem....cos we only achieve wen dia is desire....so I ask what's yur desire?....is it to actually get to knw Nigeria and Nigerians and if so WHY

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Emaprince:
khia,you've been a one-woman army on this thread..lol..is any of your parents nigerian?

No!! My man is. grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Yes, we know. But after all this your ranting now where is your picture? Why you no want make I see you?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Yes, we know. But after all this your ranting now where is your picture? Why you no want make I see you?

Why do you need to see my picture?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Why do you need to see my picture?
Because someone called you a one man army on the thread and I feel a good soldier deserves RECOGNITION.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Because someone called you a one man army on the thread and I feel a good soldier deserves RECOGNITION.

Ok good to know. grin
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

Ok good to know. grin
I asked I question for which I got no answer. Nigerian men always appreciate it when responses match questions.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

I asked I question for which I got no answer. Nigerian men always appreciate it when responses match questions.

I don't post pictures on web-sites there are too many freaks on them. grin grin grin
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
khia:

I don't post pictures on web-sites there are too many freaks on them. grin grin grin
I think the poll is wrong. Nigerian culture is too diverse for the result of that kind of poll to be taken seriously. How did they arrive at that conclusion? If they say so about Nigerian men its much more believable.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

I think the poll is wrong. Nigerian culture is too diverse for the result of that kind of poll to be taken seriously. How did they arrive at that conclusion? If they say so about Nigerian men its much more believable.

Lol grin grin grin
Statistics don't lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.