Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41209 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
khia:

Can't you read, I said some Nigerians and that is true.

What does that thread have to do with anything I said, I didn't say anything about skin tone, or African women being jealous of African American women.
Start a war for telling the truth, just read some of the threads about AAs.
Message of the posted thread:'Thesame b ottle,different wine'.A black american created that thread trying to start trouble thesame way you have been trying to stir up trouble on this one.From what I've noticed on this forum,black americans log in here trying to cause trouble,trying to create/bring up unnecessary/irrelevant issues thereby forcing Nigerians to react negatively/aggressively towards you lot.Can you now see how arrogant black americans are?Take a walk on any street in Nigeria and black americans or your issues don't even register in the thought of the average Nigerian.So what if Nigerians post negative things about Black americans on Nairaland?Black americans also post garbage about Nigerians and Black Africans on their websites like 'bossip.com'(Do me I do you,man no go vex,Tit for tat)Some Nigerians worship white people thesame way some black americans also worship white people.I have proof so don't deny it.So what gives?Kini big deal?What are you so hot and bothered about?Too sensitive perhaps?Abeg,get over yourself sister
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
traware:
Message of the posted thread:'Thesame b ottle,different wine'.A black american created that thread trying to start trouble thesame way you have been trying to stir up trouble on this one.From what I've noticed on this forum,black americans log in here trying to cause trouble,trying to create/bring up unnecessary/irrelevant issues thereby forcing Nigerians to react negatively/aggressively towards you lot.Can you now see how arrogant black americans are?Take a walk on any street in Nigeria and black americans or your issues don't even register in the thought of the average Nigerian.So what if Nigerians post negative things about Black americans on Nairaland?Black americans also post garbage about Nigerians and Black Africans on their websites like 'bossip.com'(Do me I do you,man no go vex,Tit for tat)Some Nigerians worship white people thesame way some black americans also worship white people.I have proof so don't deny it.So what gives?Kini big deal?What are you so hot and bothered about?Too sensitive perhaps?Abeg,get over yourself sister

Obviously you are the one who is hot and bothered considering the fact that I didn't post to you nor the poster I stated that comment to. Why don't you go back and read who I was originally conversing with before you and that girl jumped in the conversation that was between me and someone else.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2014
khia:

Obviously you are the one who is hot and bothered considering the fact that I didn't post to you nor the poster I stated that comment to. Why don't you go back and read who I was originally conversing with before you and that girl jumped in the conversation that was between me and someone else.
You logged into a Nigerian forum trying to play the 'victim' and portray Nigerians as the 'aggressors'.My posts on this thread are to display how you(same as many black americans on this forum)are the real aggressors here and elsewhere.You lot are no victims sister.I am a Nigerian shouldn't I defend my people?Am I just supposed to bend over and take 'it'? or are you just concerned you don't possess the intellectual capabilities to go toe to toe with me in this 'discussion'?"It is better sometimes to concede defeat than to display your foolery and get humiliated"-'Gani Fawehinmi
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Ngozi123(f): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
khia:

You said I should improve the lives of black Americans like myself and I'm letting you know that the lives of black Americans like MYSELF are blessed.

So you said you aren't deprived, well my life doesn't need improving I don't know where you got that NOTION from, God has blessed me and I am very happy.
It is too many kids on this web-site so the most that you will learn from Nairaland is how to be a tribal bigot, jealousy and how to worship white folks.
It's funny how you feel free to give me advice, but complain when I gave someone else advice which had nothing to do with you.
Show me where I attacked Nigerians, are you talking about the advice I gave, that any wise person would take no matter where it came from (your words).
Are you new to Nairaland because if you are not you would know that some of your people have an obsession with attacking black Americans, I guess it all boils down to envy.
I hope you truly mean what you said about helping your people because some of them desperately need it, spiritually and mentally.

I'm sorry but you must have misunderstood me- I meant to say that you should help black American people lile yourself as I'm assuming that you're black American; I wasn't assuming that you were deprived. Again, sorry for the confusion.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by tpia0003: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

cheating is a choice

true that.

it depends on what you prioritize.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ngozi123:

I'm sorry but you must have misunderstood me- I meant to say that you should help black American people lile yourself as I'm assuming that you're black American; I wasn't assuming that you were deprived. Again, sorry for the confusion.

What made you assume that I don't help my people?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
traware:
You logged into a Nigerian forum trying to play the 'victim' and portray Nigerians as the 'aggressors'.My posts on this thread are to display how you(same as many black americans on this forum)are the real aggressors here and elsewhere.You lot are no victims sister.I am a Nigerian shouldn't I defend my people?Am I just supposed to bend over and take 'it'? or are you just concerned you don't possess the intellectual capabilities to go toe to toe with me in this 'discussion'?"It is better sometimes to concede defeat than to display your foolery and get humiliated"-'Gani Fawehinmi

Well, stop displaying your foolery and humiliating yourself.
There was nothing to defend your people from, you just jumped in on the tail end of a conversation that you and the other poster did not bother to read entirely.
Stop whinning about Americans. The point of this thread is that Nigerian women rated #1 at 62% when it comes to cheating on their husbands, that is an alarming percentage and the topic you should be focused on.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exjoker(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
khia:

There was nothing to defend your people from, you just jumped in on the tail end of a conversation that you and the other poster did not bother to read entirely.
The point of this thread is that Nigerian women rated #1 at 62% when it comes to cheating on their husbands, that is an alarming percentage and the topic you should be focused on.
You didn't believe the report, right?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
You didn't believe the report, right?

Go back and read my posts then you will have your answer.
Don't be like the posters who do not bother to read the thread entirely and get all sensitive in their opinions.
Why would you ask me this question?
I read one of your posts and you seem to agree with the topic. (your first post at the beginning of this thread)

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exjoker(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
khia:

Go back and read my posts then you will have your answer.
Don't be like the posters who do not bother to read the thread entirely and get all sensitive in their opinions.
Lol... the thread have got like 11 pages, I have no time to review them. I just asked to know if you actually believe what is said in he survey...
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... the thread have got like 11 pages, I have no time to review them. I just asked to know if you actually believe what is said in he survey...

You obviously believe it from your 1st post at the beginning of this thread.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exjoker(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
khia:

You obviously believe it from your 1st post at the beginning of this thread.
Lol... I can't say I actually believe the report, but, the report did contain some truths...

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... I can't say I actually believe the report, but, the report did contain some truths...

If it contains some truths, what is it about the report that you find hard to believe?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exjoker(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2014
khia:

If it contains some truths, what is it about the report that you find hard to believe?
The ranking. Only 36 countries were included in the survey. Thailand should be heading that list cause it has the highest ranking in prostitution.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Exjoker:
The ranking. Only 36 countries were included in the survey. Thailand should be heading that list cause it has the highest ranking in prostitution.

But the survey wasn't about prostitution it was about wives who cheat on their husbands.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Emaprince: 2:47am On Dec 27, 2014
quivah:

as far as I'm concerned, cheating is a choice and no one should be compelled to stay faithful.!
by the time your husband start cheating on you,hope you will not be hurt since its a thing of choice and no one should be compelled to stay faithful to their partners even while married..
Btw,why would you marry if you think you still have the right to continue sleeping around?..why not remain single forever and sleep with as many people as you want?..atleast no vows taken.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Emaprince:
by the time your husband start cheating on you,hope you will not be hurt since its a thing of choice and no one should be compelled to stay faithful to their partners even while married..
Btw,why would you marry if you think you still have the right to continue sleeping around?..
why not remain single forever and sleep with as many people as you want?..atleast no vows taken.
this your long story would have made sense if you didn't edit out 'not to the point of death' part of my post..

@bold.. tell that to those who think they are polygamous in nature..as for me? I'm not interested!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2014
tpia0003:

true that.

it depends on what you prioritize.
exactly!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exjoker(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2014
khia:

But the survey wasn't about prostitution it was about wives who cheat on their husbands.
A country were most of it ladies will want to join prostitution will likely have the highest of unfaithful wives. We may be having a sizeable number of unfaithful women but Nigeria does not deserve to head that list less the world
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2014
Exjoker:
A country were most of it ladies will want to join prostitution will likely have the highest of unfaithful wives. We may be having a sizeable number of unfaithful women but Nigeria does not deserve to head that list less the world

I don't know why you're taking that survey seriously, they would have to survey the whole world to come to that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2014
khia:

Stop whinning about Americans. The point of this thread is that Nigerian women rated #1 at 62% when it comes to cheating on their husbands, that is an alarming percentage and the topic you should be focused on.

Unlike many black people in the world,Traware is not afraid of reading.That means I have read and 'digested' every single post on this thread.Do you really believe I'm bothered/concerned/worried if Nigerian women are the worst 'cheats' or most faithful partners on planet earth?Sister,human beings are by nature,polygamous.So,even if we restrain ourselves due to societal pressures from 'cheating' physically,we still 'cheat' mentally.
You were the one who first started whinning about Nigerians constantly berating black americans on this forum.So,I 'jumped' on the thread to prove your assertions were 100% wrong.So far,I've done a perfectly good job of that while you've continuously evaded many issues and questions I've raised and asked.Your curt replies to my earlier posts can't mask your naivety and ignorance to a keen observer like myself.What do you think Professor Cornell West would make of your diversionary tactics?I made a horrid error overestimating your average intelligence sister
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
traware:
Unlike many black people in the world,Traware is not afraid of reading.That means I have read and 'digested' every single post on this thread.Do you really believe I'm bothered/concerned/worried if Nigerian women are the worst 'cheats' or most faithful partners on planet earth?Sister,human beings are by nature,polygamous.So,even if we restrain ourselves due to societal pressures from 'cheating' physically,we still 'cheat' mentally.
You were the one who first started whinning about Nigerians constantly berating black americans on this forum.So,I 'jumped' on the thread to prove your assertions were 100% wrong.So far,I've done a perfectly good job of that while you've continuously evaded many issues and questions I've raised and asked.Your curt replies to my earlier posts can't mask your naivety and ignorance to a keen observer like myself.What do you think Professor Cornell West would make of your diversionary tactics?I made a horrid error overestimating your average intelligence sister

You aren't intelligent at all and you have very low comprehensive skills.
Cornell West would have read this thread and saw that I was defending myself against the poster who continued to insult me calling me a slave and a fool instead of sticking with the topic, much like yourself. If you truely digested every post on this thread then you would have saw his insults to me but you would rather play blind than admit he had it coming.
I will tell you the samething that I told him.
Don't dish it out if you are too sensitive to take it in.

If you aren't bothered/concerned
about Nigerian women cheating then you shouldn't be on this thread, once again stick to the topic and quit your whining, and if I said something to him that needed defending let him defend for himself. He needs to learn how to take it in just like he dishes it out.
By the way, you proved absolutely nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
khia:

You aren't intelligent at all and you have very low comprehensive skills.
Cornell West would have read this thread and saw that I was defending myself against the poster who continued to insult me calling me a slave and a fool instead of sticking with the topc, much like yourself. If you truely digested every post on this thread then you would have saw his insults to me but you would rather play blind than admit he had it coming.
I will tell you the samething I told him.
Don't dish it out if you you can't take it in.

If you aren't bothered/concerned
about Nigerian women cheating then you shouldn't be on this thread, once again stick to the topic and quit your whining, and if I said something to him that needed defending let him defend for himself. He needs to learn how to take it in just like he dishes it out.
By the way, you proved absolutely nothing to me.
Your response to discredit my post doesn't hold water.The majority of your posts on this thread haven't only been insultive to the original poster, but also to Nigerians as a whole due to your silly generalizations.Since the 'OP' isn't here to defend himself and Nigerians,I will gladly take his place because he is a fellow national.Don't Americans defend their ethnicities and compatriots even if they are supposedly wrong?Thesame situation here.How many times will I state this?Are you suffering from a comprehension deficiency or is this just plain old apologetic behaviour?You're stretching sister,try yoga
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
traware:
Your response to discredit my post doesn't hold water.The majority of your posts on this thread haven't only been insultive to the original poster, but also to Nigerians as a whole due to your silly generalizations.Since the 'OP' isn't here to defend himself and Nigerians,I will gladly take his place because he is a fellow national.Don't Americans defend their ethnicities and compatriots even if they are supposedly wrong?Thesame situation here.How many times will I state this?Are you suffering from a comprehension deficiency or is this just plain old apologetic behaviour?You're stretching sister,try yoga

Ok, we understand each other, if someone insults me which the poster clearly did to me first simply because I said 62% of Nigerian women cheating is alarming and statistics don't lie (which is the topic of discussion) then he has it coming. If you see where he insulted me and you say nothing to him, kindly refrain from posting to me.
Show me the posts I made that were insulting to Nigerians.
What do you mean that the poster wasn't here to defend himself, you aren't only daft but you are also blind.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Omotolu:
...old news-na poverty cause am...

How can a solution to poverty be cheating?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
myhero4eva:
Even though the statistics for nigerian women toping the world list as the most unfaithful wives is nt well gathered, but i still concur wit d writer following the prevailent rate of d acts in our counry. The Americans tot us though, we v become the experts... It means we need a change of behavior. God hlp us

How did the Americans teach you to become cheaters?
When you make silly comments like this you are saying that Nigerians are clueless and don't have a mind of their own.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Litmus:
Blatant lies, no such survey took place. One doesn’t even need to click on any link to find source. If some survey took place then Nigeria was probably just tact on at the top to make mischief. Researchers don’t need to travel to the ends of the universe to determine the actual age of the universe; they can determine truth based on mathematical probability. If it don’t make sense, it is not true.

If someone came along and stated on an American forum that a survey in Russia for some Tech company has determined that America is the least technologically innovative nation in the world, this would be an obvious lie no American would accept without being on drugs. The survey quoted here is just as ridiculous. Likewise, no sober Nigerian could look at a survey, which essentially claims that, in this entire world, Nigerian women (renowned prudes that they are) are the most promiscuous.

Wasn't this survey taken by Indians, what does America or the west has to do with it?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
khia:

Wasn't this survey taken by Indians, what does America or the west has to do with it?
The survey was actually carried out by durex....and certainly durex is not an indian company..its a UK comapany(here the west comes in), though production is also carried out in india...
We don't need to discuss the effects of United states on UK...

This research was proven wrong and withdrawn....
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2014
rufdyamond:

The survey was actually carried out by durex....and certainly durex is not an indian company..its a UK comapany(here the west comes in), though production is also carried out in india...
We don't need to discuss the effects of United states on UK...

This research was proven wrong and withdrawn....

Then why all the blaming of America on this thread?
Anyone with half a brain knew that the amount of Nigerians wives who cheat on their husbands weren't that high.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
khia:

Then why all the blaming of America on this thread?
Anyone with half a brain knew that the amount of Nigerians wives who cheat on their husbands weren't that high.
#fact....
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
excuse me let me pass with my ferrari cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2014
adorable29:
Hahaha! Am telling you! Some people on here are stu*pid sha o!
They throw garbage at them and they accept happily!

Firstly, the sample size is outrageous. "A total number of 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed and the interview"

Meaning 800 men and women were interviewed (cos the survey was also for men) from each country! So let's say 400 women were interviewed. Divide that with 36states and Abuja, that is 10 women in each state! My street has more than 10 women, not to talk of my village! How many of this 10 women were married? How many admitted to cheating? Now with a population of 160, 000,000 (160MILLION) people, they interviewed 0.000005 PERCENT of the population and uses that to extrapolate! The sample size doesn't fall into the significance level!

Again was it a questionaire or oral interview! If its questionaire, we all know how questionaires are manipulated in this country. The durex representative here may have sat down in his bedroom to forge answers and submit! Yes we are corrupt like that (but corruption and marital unfaithfulness are totally different....)! Does being corrupt make us the country with the most serial killers, rapist, highest divorce rates, homicides or even sucidal?

I quote:
"according to IndianTvNews and REASONS WHY:
1. Nigerian women
62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. Recently Major Chitsiko, a soldier, committed a suicide after his wife cheated on him. The couple was estranged. Also in November 2011, Erelu Tola Solomon, a social elite in Lagos and Abuja, decided to ruin her 25 year marriage after having s*x with a Lagos businessman"
End of quote.

So that is their REASONS WHY!

A man commits sucide and they add that as their reasons why. Do they know how many men in the US commit sucide daily cos of their cheating wives! Chai this durex pple don mad ni!

The fact that we hav a high population and hence buy their condoms more doesn't mean we bang more than other countries na! Lol!
U.S that is a sex crazed country! Dem leave am come dey rank us as kini! Make dem go buy sense, abeg!

What is the percentage of American men committing suicide because of a cheating wife?
What is the percentage of American wives cheating on their husbands, oh yeah only 14%.
Give me the statistics because we all know that statistics don't lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.