Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41058 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by halix239(f): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
tonychristopher:

Did you say igbo wome, they are less cheat compared to notoriously yoruba women

NO WONDER MOST OF DECENT YORUBA MEN MARRY OUT OF THEIR TRIBE ESPECIALLY MARRYING IGBO WOMEN

HOW MANY IGBO WOMEN HAVE YOU SEEN WITH CHILDREN FROM DIFFERENT MEN ?

TELL ME ONE, I WILL TELL YOU TEN YORUBAS

OYA..LETS START

nawaooo, bros na so im pain u reach, sowie oooo, i was jst sharing my view on da topic
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by tonychristopher: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Same, I was not pained bro...just my view on the topic also
halix239:

nawaooo, bros na so im pain u reach, sowie oooo, i was jst sharing my view on da topic

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by halix239(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
tonychristopher:
Same, I was not pained bro...just my view on the topic also

POC, im no bro k
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
how

Well obviously all American women aren't the whores that people love to put out there to make themselves feel better about their situation just like you did, never mind what's going on in America, France, Britain be concerned about what's going in your homeland, although I don't believe the statistics are that high but your women are not saints alot of them are doing their thing just like anyone else.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
khia:

Well obviously all American women aren't the whores that people love to put out there to make them feel better about their situation just like you did, never mind what's going on in America, France, Britain be concerned about what's going in your homeland, although I don't believe the statistics are that high but alot of your women are not saints they are doing their thing just like anyone else.
o know but do u no d rate of divorce is high over there?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
o know but do u no d rate of divorce is high over there?

Yes I know the rate of divorce is high over here but that is because people choose not to continue to put up with domestic violence, infidelity, drug abuse or what ever the case may be when the disturbed partner doesn't want help, while in Nigeria women (I'm only saying the women because I don't think the men would put up with it) will alow this bad behavior to continue and live a miserable life all for the sake of saying I'm married. Don't think every marriage is a happy marriage just because they aren't divorcing.
Some marriages are so horrific that they should be ended.
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
khia:

Yes I know the rate of divorce is high over here but that is because people choose not to continue to put up with domestic violence, infidelity, drug abuse or what ever the case may be when the disturbed partner doesn't want help, while in Nigeria women (I'm only saying the women because I don't think the men would put up with it) will alow this bad behavior to continue and live a miserable life all for the sake of saying I'm married. Don't think every marriage is a happy marriage just because they aren't divorcing.
Some marriages are so horrific that they should be ended.
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
u are right but u africans prefer for better for worse;its not in our culture to get divorced
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
u are right but u africans prefer for better for worse;its not in our culture to get divorced

Well that part of your culture should be changed because Jesus said infidelity is a cause for divorce (if you believe in Jesus) Im sure that for better or worse is meant for the women only because if the women behaved like that survey says they do the husband would throw her out of HIS HOUSE (that part of your culture should be changed also because it is unfair to the wife) and he would more than likely seek a divorce.
I have noticed on this very forum men telling women that they shouldn't leave their cheating, abusive, unloving, uncaring husbands but they should take it to God in prayer, but when it's the wife who is doing wrong they will say throw that who.re out of the house, so many double standards

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
khia:

Well that part of your culture should be changed because Jesus said infidelity is a cause for divorce (if you believe in Jesus) Im sure that for better or worse is meant for the women only because if the women behaved like that survey says they do the husband would throw her out of HIS HOUSE (that part of your culture should be changed also because it is unfair to the wife) and he would more than likely seek a divorce.
I have notice on this very forum men telling women that they shouldn't leave their cheating, abusive, unloving, uncaring husbands but they should take it to God in prayer, but when it's the wife who is doing wrong they will say throw that LovePeddler out of the house, so many double standards
but u no in dat same bible divorce was kicked against dats y its good for both parties to pray to God b4 getting married to prevent occurencies like this
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil:
but u no in dat same bible divorce was kicked against dats y its good for both parties to pray to God b4 getting married to prevent occurencies like this

Yes it was kicked against by men who wanted to have their cake and eat it too.
Only praying to God will not prevent these things from happening people pray everday all day and these things still happen, you have to put in the work yourselves and say no to temptation. . I believe in the word of Jesus/God above all others and that includes the word of man which most of the bibble was written by.
Anyway this is a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by itstpia8: 2:22am On Dec 20, 2014
the same survey came out three years ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/934565/nigerian-women-ranked-most-unfaithful

check the multiple threads opened on the subject.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by samtol4(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2014
khia:

Only praying to God will not prevent these things from happening people pray everday all day and these things still happen, you have to put in the work yourselves and say no to temptation. The bible says God help those who helps themselves.
I believe in the word of Jesus/God above all others and that includes the word of man which most of the bibble was written by.
which bible says"God help those who help themselves"where is it written Ma? Over the years people quote this phrase without pointing to where it is written. Above all it is fallacy to say "bible says God help those who help themselves"because it is not written in the bible.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by verygudbadguy(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2014
inme:

Leave them make dem dey deceive themselves, as if dem kno no already

You can take back those words and act like a knowledgeable and non-tribalist or you can leave d post and remain a tribalist. Your choice!
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by robeen: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Nsukka women are not among the statistics, they don't cheat, if they cheat they run mad. grin
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Davidbanky(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jennimma:
Op,where is the Source?

Inside the deep freezer
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by GoodFaith: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

Only praying to God will not prevent these things from happening people pray everday all day and these things still happen, you have to put in the work yourselves and say no to temptation. The bible says God help those who helps themselves.
I believe in the word of Jesus/God above all others and that includes the word of man which most of the bibble was written by.
"I believe in the word of Jesus/God above all others" --Do u act accord to the word ?
Not just saying it
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by GoodFaith: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

Well obviously all American women aren't the whores that people love to put out there to make them feel better about their situation just like you did, never mind what's going on in America, France, Britain be concerned about what's going in your homeland, although I don't believe the statistics are that high but your women are not saints alot of them are doing their thing just like anyone else.
U better believe------ (90% on the DL cheating

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Ngozi123(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

Yes I believe it just like you believe and promote all that crap about American women.
Sorry if your feelings are hurt, but it has been proven that Nigerian women are the biggest cheaters in the world, #1 and 62%. lol grin grin grin Statistics don't lie.

Erm... yh they do.

[EDIT] Sorry, I didn't read the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Ngozi123(f): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

TRAITOR!! To whom? The way some of you tear down black Americans, and even prefer the whites to us and justify the murdering of black Americans by whites, no child, I am not the traitor but YOU are.

All these comments I have been making is just me giving you back a taste of your on medicine, not such a good taste in your mouth is it?
If you noticed in my posts I repeatedly stated..... statistics don't lie followed by a grin which is sarcasm because anyone with half a brain knows that they are full of lies, but alot of people on this site love to post untrue stats about black Americans (yourself included) as they are the gospel truth. I was sending out a message to you all.
#1 Don't believe everything you read.
#2 Don't dish it out if you can't take it in.
#3 Nigeria is part of the world like all the other countries, sins and all.
#4 Stop demeaning people who are not in your culture it is very ignorant.

#5 And this one is most important...... Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, you seem to forget that golden rule.
#6 Stop living in denile and face reality.

Peace!

I'm sorry that you feel this way but don't you think that you could spend your time better by trying to improve the lives of black Americans, like yourself, rather than concerning yourself about the perceptions of people who don't even know you.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Ngozi123:

I'm sorry that you feel this way but don't you think that you could spend your time better by trying to improve the lives of black Americans, like yourself, rather than concerning yourself about the perceptions of people who don't even know you.

The lives of black Americans like myself are blessed, don't you think your time can be more useful helping the deprived like yourself rather than wasting it giving advice on how I spend my time, and I don't even know you?

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:47am On Dec 24, 2014
GoodFaith:

"I believe in the word of Jesus/God above all others" --Do u act accord to the word ?
Not just saying it

Don't concern yourself with what I do just make sure your heart is right with God.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2014
What?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Ngozi123(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
khia:

The lives of black Americans like myself are blessed, don't you think your time can be more useful helping the deprived like yourself rather than wasting it giving advice on how I spend my time, and I don't even know you?

Yes, that's why I'm on Nairaland- to learn more about my country and its people so that, in the future, I'll be able to help them.
I don't need to know you to give you some advice; a wise person takes as much advice as possible- no matter where it comes from.
Clearly, not all of the lives of black Americans are blessed so perhaps you could try to help them rather than coming here to attack Nigerians, some of whom have no opinion on black Americans. I'm sorry if you've taken any offense from this.

Btw, I am certainly not deprived. I don't know where you got that notion from.

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ngozi123:

Yes, that's why I'm on Nairaland- to learn more about my country and its people so that, in the future, I'll be able to help them.
I don't need to know you to give you some advice; a wise person takes as much advice as possible- no matter where it comes from.
Clearly, not all of the lives of black Americans are blessed so perhaps you could try to help them rather than coming here to attack Nigerians, some of whom have no opinion on black Americans. I'm sorry if you've taken any offense from this.

Btw, I am certainly not deprived. I don't know where you got that notion from.

You said I should improve the lives of black Americans like myself and I'm letting you know that the lives of black Americans like MYSELF are blessed.

So you said you aren't deprived, well my life doesn't need improving I don't know where you got that NOTION from, God has blessed me and I am very happy.
There are too many kids on this web-site so the most that you will learn from Nairaland is how to be a tribal bigot, jealousy and how to worship white folks.
It's funny how you feel free to give me advice, but complained when I gave someone else advice which had nothing to do with you.
Show me where I attacked Nigerians, are you talking about the advice I gave, that any wise person would take no matter where it came from (your words).
Are you new to Nairaland because if you are not you would know that some of your people have an obsession with attacking black Americans, I guess it all boils down to envy.
I hope you truly mean what you said about helping your people because some of them desperately need it, spiritually and mentally.

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Sowl:

My main aim for putting up the topic was purely and basically for enlightenment and not to give me a few minutes publicity e-rave on this social media,thanks for the complements all the same smiley

MERRY CHRISTMAS! cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 2:38am On Dec 25, 2014
GoodFaith:

U better believe------ (90% on the DL cheating

I believe only because they are human and are capable of cheating just like anyone else but I don't believe the numbers are that high, maybe 60%. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2014
khia:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! cheesy
a merry Xmas and a very happy new year in advance to u.....how is D xmas celebration going down with u? smiley

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Those who did the research have no idea what they are talking about.
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by traware(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
khia:

You said I should improve the lives of black Americans like myself and I'm letting you know that the lives of black Americans like MYSELF are blessed.

So you said you aren't deprived, well my life doesn't need improving I don't know where you got that NOTION from, God has blessed me and I am very happy.
It is too many kids on this web-site so the most that you will learn from Nairaland is how to be a tribal bigot, jealousy and how to worship white folks.
It's funny how you feel free to give me advice, but complain when I gave someone else advice which had nothing to do with you.
Show me where I attacked Nigerians, are you talking about the advice I gave, that any wise person would take no matter where it came from (your words).
Are you new to Nairaland because if you are not you would know that some of your people have an obsession with attacking black Americans, I guess it all boils down to envy.
I hope you truly mean what you said about helping your people because some of them desperately need it, spiritually and mentally.
Nigerians are 'envious' of black americans?Delusional much like the average black american yes?I can see you want to start a war you can't win/end.Read this thread (if you aren't afraid of the truth) and continue shedding more salty tears.www.nairaland.com/1803431/african-women-jealous-african-american
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by khia: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
traware:
Nigerians are 'envious' of black americans?Delusional much like the average black american yes?I can see you want to start a war you can't win/end.Read this thread (if you aren't afraid of the truth) and continue shedding more salty tears.www.nairaland.com/1803431/african-women-jealous-african-american

Can't you read, I said some Nigerians and that is true.

What does that thread have to do with anything I said, I didn't say anything about skin tone, or African women being jealous of African American women.
Start a war for telling the truth, just read some of the threads about AAs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.