Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (33944 Views)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
PervRocker:
Dude u dey fall hands oo... Just cos of 150 u even opened a thread for it. Kids full dis NL

I don't think you get his beef , he's not complaining about spending 150 every time she comes but the fact that she can not even pay 150 from her pocket to come see him , if she can't do this how does she even prove she loves him ? He didn't put it rightly. However I think he's right , I mean it's just 150 , must she demand for it from him , is she that poor that she can not spend 150 to go see her boyfriend ? If I were a lady , I'll not even collect a kobo to go see my boyfriend , at least he spends on her in so many other ways

8 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by OohMpa: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ooh Mpa can bet his future private jet that the people supporting the poster are single...

Poster clearly said "My girl" ie relationship. To top it all, it's just #150. She came all the way to see you and the least, very least you can do is to give her One hundled and fifty naila angry

She wan maintain relationship, you dey fall hand. Give ooh Mpa her address, he'll pay for the t.fare to his place, mumu angry

Ooh Mpa has said this countless: If you can't take care of your babe, stay glued to your soap angry

vizkiz:

stfu...you lame,broke @ss nigga angry
You giving a chick 150 for Tfare and you could open that sh*thole of yours to say that! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by vizkiz: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
OohMpa:
[s]Ooh Mpa can bet his future private jet that the people supporting the poster are single...

Poster clearly said "My girl" ie relationship. To top it all, it's just #150. She came all the way to see you and the least, very least you can do is to give her One hundled and fifty naila angry

She wan maintain relationship, you dey fall hand. Give ooh Mpa her address, he'll pay for the t.fare to his place, mumu angry

Ooh Mpa has said this countless: If you can't take care of your babe, stay glued to your soap [/s]angry

Blah,blah,blah...yahda,yahda undecided

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by OohMpa: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:

Blah,blah,blah...yahda,yahda undecided

Ooh Mpa understands. You sleep way too much on the internet (1 month and five days) to get to his comprehension level

Get a girlfriend then you can delude yourself to a point of competition, mate

Idiopathic Psychotic dunce sad

11 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by segzicres(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Loool. nigerian girls always forget that a relationship isn't marriage, she's seen that 150 bucks has her right. you just need to bring her back to earth.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
OohMpa:

Ooh Mpa understands. You sleep way too much on the internet (1 month and five days) to get to his comprehension level

Get a girlfriend then you can delude yourself to a point of competition, mate

Idiopathic Psychotic dunce sad

ok...run along Junior grin

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by OohMpa: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:

ok...run along Junior grin

Hahahaha, you couldn't tie ooh Mpa's shoe, teenager grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oluwatosean:
if nah u invite ha(yes), if she cum on ha own(nope)
exactly

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by IamKramer: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spend 150 naira to and flo if she wants to pay a visit to my house. The last time she came, I refused to give her TFare which I normally do and she sent a provocative text message as she got to her house.

So, must I give her the money every time?
If you like her, if she's good in bed then why not?

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
like I always tell people, d economic realities must b considered wen assessing naija babes. otherwise, u will only b deluding urself. where do u think ur babe can at least source money for hair, sanitary pad, and other basic tinz needed for her clean up.

an average home doesn't provide extra stipend for dose tinz and hence dependence on xternal revenue. Though is not for d babe to over strain u financially, d onus of such burden naturally falls on d bf due to d dictate of d social hardship. daz why comparing naija babes with d Western counterpart is a great error.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by IKJ66(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spends 150 naira to and fro when she pays a visit to my house.

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

.....................invite her over onlywhen u got ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎ money for t fare

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by FemoLondon: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yes, as long as you ate tapping the honey
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yes. if she is not working.
I even give more than that to girls I am not dating for cabs.
Majority of Nigerian guys are just stingy and yet they want regular sex.
[size=18pt]Broke guys should not date.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by IAMGEJ(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Naija gals nd t.fare sha.

Nor b small tin.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

She's a gold digger..
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by DesChyko: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
It shows responsibility anytime you can afford it.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Ilekeh(f): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
As of right now, I make more than he does, wayyyyyyyy more grin

I pay for my own shoit. tongue

This is a third-world problem. Sorry people embarassed

Merry Christmas y'all wink

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nooo,giv her every time she does not come...
I don tire with all this Nigeria boyfriend and Girlfriend Matter sef.......next please

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by archysojy1234(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
That simply shows the type of lady u ar dealing with.. She not after ur well keep.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by free2ryhme: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

guy how much if N150 naira

haba

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some questions that can be avoided If and only If Love is present!
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by okotv(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
not my story to comment on
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by christopher123(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

What's that I don't get is that you have been doing this for sometime . Now let me advise you son..... you started this . We do not give women to tide and ride men ...Nigerian women doesn't appreciate gentlemanly way ....forget about her

What are you doing with her all these time anyway

How can you do such ...
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Must you bleep your girlfriend every time she comes around?

5 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by iluvpomo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
jmoore:
Am I the minister of transportation?
based in your post, I would say you are the minister of foolz
shocked
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by debrihachi(f): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

y should this even b an issue?

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by adewasco2k(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
I don't expect her to get angry if you don't give her even though its okay to give her every time she visits .

I been think say na flight money sef cheesy its just #150....that girl sef harsh ooo

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Coolguy89(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Guy u stingy o,dats not a problem na,I knw gals love money but dis is notin na

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by iykedare(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bro,if you can't afford just #150 then you have no bizness keeping a girlfriend.
Spend time making money.
Then all other things shall be added unto you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by babaluckey: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yes, give her transport fare she is your girl friend and not butty call. Show her love and prove to her that you are capable of taking good care of her now and future. Merry christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by kilokeys(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
na by force to date?..

it seems u guys are forcing it..

love is a beautiful thing.. with body language and all..
things would flow naturally.. if she needs d transport u would give freely and more if u have.. and if she doesn't need it she wouldn't ask at all.

lawa o.. if this is love.. i dont want any part of it.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Kolade354(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sometimes common sense is scarce dont you know you ought to give her transport fare as a responssible person............I guess it becos u didnt bang her that y u refused to do your duty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.