Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (33908 Views)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by kullozone(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
chai!
see comments. na una dey turn una gf to ashee by unaself...

so i go pay my gf anytime wey we fvck finish
chai!!
wey be say i dey even do everytin to satisfy her...me sef nor kon enjoy d sex again.
i spend on my gf normaly but she gas knw say i no be her office.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Jsmile(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
OPĀ» Original Poster ( the creator of the thread)

Thanks buddy
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by darediamond(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Where you not onze a child?
You even display immaturity by your reply.
surrogatesng:
What a silly thread.Too many children on nairaland
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by rugged7(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
I just asked APC.....They say it's Jonathan's fault...
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Ksslib(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Danhumprey:
Akproko!tongue
Lmao. Yeye grin

Merry Xmas.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
chimimi:
Why not?do u expect her 2 trek home? tongue
if she can afford it, let her pay her way home. I dont support an entitlement culture, its degrading. it may also indicate the lady may be tightfisted
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Lovexme(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Same dudes that would call a guy a maga for paying for a girl or giving her money are the same dudes that wouldn't hesitate to label a guy stingy for not acting like a maga..lol.

Some niggars are so twisted!
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by brownlord: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
chelseabmw:
Just #150? Na wah forr some guys

If you don't ve transport money for her then don't call herr over

Simple!

Not about 150, i can't give a girl less than 1k for tp. no matter the distance, so you indirectly saying i should be giving her 1k each time she visit, reason am now

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
stop complaining and visit her then you ask for tp, that solves the riddle

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by dammieco(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
I thought the fare was #1500.
Can u even buy her dress?

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by fireforfire: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexaddict08:
thats girls for u....
sometimes i dnt knw the difference btw them and prostitutes

Guy u too harsh
dnt u hv sisters?? abeg park well

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by fireforfire: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op are u stingy
na 150 mata u carry come public? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Danhumprey: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao. Yeye grin

Merry Xmas.
Same to you!

I sure say you go don eat belleful by now.grin
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by idris4eva(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pdizzle:
Y'all should chill, 150 is money to some and nothing to some people. Op its not about the value it's about how she sees it. If she thinks it's her right then you have to make her understand its not, unless you guys have an agreement on that or she tells you before leaving her house that she's broke.
u killed it bro and get more sense than those above u
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by koyyess: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
dabossman:

Sorry o oga, are you married? Do you pay house rent, school fees, take care of your parents and in laws? I'm a married man and I think the girl is being cheap by sending her bf a nasty text message just because of N150 t.fare. Don't come here sounding sanctimonious please. Even when I was dating as a student in the university, I would usually pay the bike man to take my chic back to her hostel, but on several occasions she would tell the bike man to hurry off before I could do so. That's a girl who takes pride in her self esteem and is not cheap.

The op's girl thinks it is a right and that's the problem. If she can't pay 150 every now and then to visit her own boyfriend, then she has no business dating. She should just face her Waec instead.
Who is talking about school fees, are they married?. If a single man is complaining about house rent, Should he be thinking of a a relationship/marriage talk more of having kids?If the girl had her own means of livelihood, then your point would have been partially valid. I say so because what ever your wife /girlfriend earns is a surplus, you are still expected as her man to provide something just to show your care EXCEPT she refuses. Just because your girlfriend(wife presently) refused transport money from you doesn't mean every lady is expected to refuse money from their boyfriends/husbands- because circumstances differ,it doesn't make any lady cheap if their man provides for them expecially when he has the means to do so. I will not talk about the insulting text the op's girlfriend sent to him because the conversation they had before she left his place and the manner it was made was not disclosed to us. But be it as it may, the op should know better. That is why they say if you want to know how good and generous a man is , look at his wife.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Ksslib(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Danhumprey:
Same to you!

I sure say you go don eat belleful by now.grin
Lmao. Naah.

Iam on dry fasting. 40days.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Jackeeh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spends 150 naira to and fro when she pays a visit to my house.

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

So, must I give her the money every time?

And must you have a girlfriend? Mtchwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by esmarcq(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yeah, you have to
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Danhumprey: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao. Naah.

Iam on dry fasting. 40days.
If I hear! Dry fasting for where?undecided
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
He should always walk her home.A lady loves to be treated like egg by her partner.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
dammieco:
I thought the fare was #1500.
Can u even buy her dress?

grin grin

Majority of those dissing the Op are men cheesy, quite amusing grin

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by cozy7(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexylogan:
Haba, you are angry over N150?
Bro, you stingy die oh... undecided
I DONT THINK HE GIVES HER EXACTLY N150, HE PROBABLY GIVES HER MORE SO SHE NOW LOOKS FORWARD TO ALWAYS GETTING MORE. THAT'S Y SHE PROBABLY PROVOKED THIS TIME.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Seunboss(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=chelseabmw post=29166040][color=#000099][b]Just #150? Na wah forr some guys

If you don't ve transport money for her then don't call herr over

Simple! Ok boss, make i explain somtin. I lov 2 buy tins 4 my gurl wen i av d paper. She does d same 4 me too. She doesn't lyk d idea of me being d only person spending. I av neva 4 once paid her t.fare 2 com visit me. Y wuld i do dat? Do i av 2 beg my gurlfrend 2 com visit? If so wats d diff btw her nd a random chic? Will she pay my t.fare wen i go 2 visit her? Y shuld she do dat? It is utterly senseless unless she is broke or unless she ain't ur girl. If she always demands t.fare, then obviously she is always demandin nd bro, u ain't got a gurl. Look for someone u don't av 2 beg. If she loves u nd wants 2 c u, she won't demand u pay d fare.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Chomzy19(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
If u don't want to give her TF every time she comes then u start visiting her now, so Dt she will give u. Mtcheeeew ... talk abt stingy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by onadana: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
cool Of course its her right,surely you always eat her yam,she doesn't complain.So as she freely gives surely she must freely receive.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Chinzzy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
my dear bf....what is she doing in ur house?? if giving her tp is an ish...my dear, do d visiting n keep ur tp.
...so because of 1#50 yu open thread?? that means #1000 will result in national strike undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by cozy7(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
koyyess:

Who is talking about school fees, are they married?. If a single man is complaining about house rent, Should he be thinking of a a relationship/marriage talk more of having kids?If the girl had her own means of livelihood, then your point would have been partially valid. I say so because what ever your wife /girlfriend earns is a surplus, you are still expected as her man to provide something just to show your care EXCEPT she refuses. Just because your girlfriend(wife presently) refused transport money from you doesn't mean every lady is expected to refuse money from their boyfriends/husbands- because circumstances differ,it doesn't make any lady cheap if their man provides for them expecially when he has the means to do so. I will not talk about the insulting text the op's girlfriend sent to him because the conversation they had before she left his place and the manner it was made was not disclosed to us. But be it as it may, the op should know better. That is why they say if you want to know how good and generous a man is , look at his wife.
U DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE LADY SPENDING ON HER MAN TOO. Y MUST IT ALWAYS BE D GUY WHO DOES D SPENDING? NA WA OOO
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Ksslib(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Danhumprey:
If I hear! Dry fasting for where?undecided
All the food mistakenly throway. Na involuntary fasting we dey since. embarassed cry
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by louie3(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spends 150 naira to and fro when she pays a visit to my house.

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

So, must I give her the money every time?
Nooo o dey wait.i go help u give am.nonsense!!
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
As in

I tire...

DDeliverer:
Nwanne, you are taking stinginess to a whole new level..

Dalu.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Danhumprey: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

All the food mistakenly throway. Na involuntary fasting we dey since. embarassed cry
Mistakenly throway,abi? Abi e don travel into your stomach?
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by nelsonpac: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Evn witout axin u of TP self as a guy u supoze no say na ur civic responsibility b dat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.