Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (34019 Views)

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
PervRocker:
Dude u dey fall hands oo... Just cos of 150 u even opened a thread for it. Kids full dis NL
u know wether na 150 im papa dey give am as allowance every month? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by natureblack(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:
My girl only spends 150 naira to and fro when she pays a visit to my house.

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

So, must I give her the money every time?
#150 and nigga had to create a thread for it shocked shocked......

no diss intended,but nigga this is penurious in 3D undecided undecided
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by GodMode: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
axeman10:
Guess you should do the visiting then. She is your girlfriend not just any friend..if you don't take care of her who will? You should ensure she gets home safely after each visit

She no fit take care of herself abi she no get brain again be dat... How person go date girl wey no fit care for herself

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by dabossman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
gulfer:
And ask for T-fare to booth

Hahaha..., let's see how she will handle that after every visit.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Jerrick(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dude, if you can't handle a relationship, don't go into one.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
hadizadeezy:
see me see trouble! if you don't give her how would she know you can keep up to you responsibilities in the future?

And its by the #100, #150 abi #600 transport money that ll let her no if I can take care of her? Abegi. Its girls like that that turn to the husband for everything. Soon now u ll hear "Junior, go n meet Ur dad to collect money for a new pencil"

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by damselabi(f): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

The last time she came, I refused to give her transport fare as I normally do, and when got to her house, she sent me a provocative text message.

Nah...did she come cos of d transport fare.Somtyms u might even notice ur bf is low on cash it won't kill I to tell him to manage wots on him.Some ladies are still considerate.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by damselabi(f): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

Nah...did she come cos of d transport fare.Somtyms u might even notice ur bf is low on cash it won't kill u to tell him to manage wots on him.Some ladies are still considerate.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by August17(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexaddict08:
thats girls for u....
sometimes i dnt knw the difference btw them and prostitutes
Are prostitutes ANIMALS?

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by axeman10(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
GodMode:

She no fit take care of herself abi she no get brain again be dat... How person go date girl wey no fit care for herself

The op has set a
precedent... It may not be about taking care of her in that sense... That is why I said the op should consider doing the visiting if paying tfare is becoming a strain. Obviously, he'll be mad if he learnt the girl had to take a lift in order to get home.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by stnwani(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
If u did something(i mean dat kind tin) give her,if not,dont give her
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
sukkot:
hmmm na which company for naija dey emply people for night shift ? be like say ya boyfriend na sina rambo, lawrence anini kinda guy. make dem no go aluu4 the guy oooo. me i done talk my own sha undecided
While you are busy browsing with your phone or PC, insulting Network operators for downtime or inability to surf the internet, little do you know that there are some Network engineers who work 24*7*365 just to ensure that people like you have little or no downtime and you dare open your mouth to spill out trash about someone you dont even know. angry

in case you don't know, they are called NOC (Network Operations Center) Engineers

3 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by dinachi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
That girl is a stinking parasite! Tomorrow they will come here and start talking about feminism. I dated one stinking puccy one time who will never call unless you buy her a card. Needles to say, I dumped her weeks into the relationship. No Time! My guy look for a girl who respects herself enough to contribute financially in a relationship. All these other assistant prostitutes masquerading as girlfriends should be dumped ASAP!
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by GodMode: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
axeman10:

The op has set a
precedent... It may not be about taking care of her in that sense... That is why I said the op should consider doing the visiting if paying tfare is becoming a strain. Obviously, he'll be mad if he learnt the girl had to take a lift in order to get home.

If dat kind girl meet person wey get money pass her bf she go dump the bf be dat..

Whether he visits her or not that girl is not trustworthy.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
PervRocker:
Dude u dey fall hands oo... Just cos of 150 u even opened a thread for it. Kids full dis NL

the thing tire me oo. Some girls dey suffer sha...

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

Yes, if u invite her. 150 is too small to rant about na. If this kind babe visit me and I give her 1,000 as tfare. Tell me if she wont prefer visiting me than to visit you? tongue

If you don't have much money, don't do babes. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by sukkot: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexyseun:
While you are busy browsing with your phone or PC, insulting Network operators for downtime or inability to surf the internet, little do you know that there are some Network engineers who work 24*7*365 just to ensure that people like you have little or no downtime and you dare open your mouth to spill out trash about someone you dont even know. angry

in case you don't know, they are called NOC (Network Operations Center) Engineers
oh thats what they call strong arm robbery these days ? NOC ? well me i done talk my own sha undecided
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by DieeDiee: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Whatever you aint willing to do there's always another nigga waiting to do it...
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

She's definitely not a hottie if you're asking this question.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by GodMode: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexyseun:

Do you that:

To comment is a choice
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by hadizadeezy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexyseun:

how much be him salary?? since you know everything about him and ready to share.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
DDeliverer:
Nwanne, you are taking stinginess to a whole new level..

Dalu.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
ochilikoko:

Depend on how old she is, if she has a Job or Biz then she is a liability but if the formal is the case then you should as she got no source of income.or mayB you should visit her more.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by stigman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Even if u give her 1000 she will still complain the day u didn't give her, I have a girl that visit from Ajah to lekki here, apart from entertaining her at home I still take her out sometimes to the beach, I was surprise to hear her complain that I gave her 500 Tfare ( I use to give her 1k) from lekki to Ajah is 150

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by dabossman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexyseun:

Choi! See comeback! Take it easy on the dude. I guess he was just teasing you.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Are you her father?

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by grimandevil: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
if i didnt invite her i aint giving her anytin. am nt ATM
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by niggereyez(f): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
chaii...
poverty na baskard!
see how #150 is causing quarrel b/w dis dude and his gyal...
smh.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by dabossman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Yes, if u invite her. 150 is too small to rant about na. If this kind babe visit me and I give her 1,000 as tfare. Tell me if she wont prefer visiting me than to visit you? tongue

If you don't have much money, don't do babes. Shikena!

And the day you give her 750 you can be guaranteed that this same girl will text you to insult you.
Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by Goldenboy007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
So you created a thread for N150 ? You and your girlfriend need deliverance from the spirit of poverty !!!

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by jemby: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op you are not qualified to have a gf if you complain about giving your girlfriend less than a dollar Transportation fare,btw how old are you. I think the mods should really check what they post on here.

1 Like

Re: Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? by darediamond(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin grin
iamodenigbo1:
nope that her legedece benze is meant for walking,trekking is good for health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.