Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? (19391 Views)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? by Youngpo413: 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
nieema:

I have considered this and that is why I agreed to continue with him as til now. Before we began dating, we were good friends. It was a supportive relationship without any romance, we were there for each other without any dating relationship. I thought that friendship was d foundation of our relationship. I wonder how he can throw all of it away?? just because I am trying to figure out some personal issues...how is that love?
why can't you just come out plain,there is someone else in the picture that's why you are just looking for an excuse to dump him,also you want to keep him to keep him as a friend,should incase you fall back to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / Police Arrest Teen Female Students During A Public Nake**d Photo Shoots (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.