Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34410 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Mennene ze yi da mu ah Shekara biyar?

Ai Keshe mu yake so ya yi fa!

Shekara biyar fa!

If we start speaking Yoruba now, they'll start complaining.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Adminisher: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
No chance Johnny
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ibnusman(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wetin u did with our 6 years? Tell. We must vote u out at any cost. We said to PDP 'keep your dollas' now we are awaken with wide eyes!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ, we don't need you to transform Nigeria.
APC has enough arsenal to transform Nigeria from 2015.
Check out our winning team already celebrating, because we are winning.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by cocoduck: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
The person that posted this title is an 1diot
Gej said that transformation takes time, which is true, China took 35 to 40 years to get this good, so who or what is Nigeria to make it in one year.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by manneger2: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Mennene ze yi da mu ah Shekara biyar?

Ai Keshe mu yake so ya yi fa!

Shekara biyar fa!
bia ewu ofia ara na awi gi abi
qoute mu oso ga i buru onye nwuru anwu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Odukes(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sorry; we don't need you for another four years, my advice, start packing immediately!!!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by 1stdammy: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Caseless:
Nonsense! You shall spend that 5 years in jail by God's grace.
i still av hope dat u can be more reasonable and rational in ur thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
dont you ever quote me again stalker. for the last time dont be a slowpoke undecided grin
I doubt if u know what stalker means... "Don't ever quote me" is that a Threat? and if i was slow i wouldn't have replied u yet.. i insist that u go bk to romance section,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Haywhymido(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
God forbid bad thing. May God punish u 4 wot u av put us thru sir. D undisputed clueless one of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by makzeze: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
God forbid! GEJ you need 4 to 5 years in Jail to repent.

Vote for change, vote Buhari come Feb 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by cole265(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:
GEJ... #Respect
I love ur courage...
big up
Gej till 2019/2020

Even if APC the opposition fail to campaign, GEJ and PDP can never win. ... that am very sure of.

In as much as some Nigerians may not want GMB, GEJ many failures will propel Nigerians to vote for change.

I tell you the truth, if a goat run against GEJ, the goat will win!

The votes for GMB is not a show of love for him, but a show of dislike for GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
cocoduck:
The person that posted this title is an 1diot
Gej said that transformation takes time, which is true, China took 35 to 40 years to get this good, so who or what is Nigeria to make it in one year.
before you start comparing .... read on china's stand on corruption , there is still corruption there but can you compare . this is a country whose population is about 1. 3 billion.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
You need a decade? Nehi!! Too risky let's try a lesser evil.

Sai buhari!

Quote me negatively and ur phone will crash tonight.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ireneony(f): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:

I doubt if u know what stalker means... "Don't ever quote me" is that a Threat? and if i was slow i wouldn't have replied u yet.. i insist that u go bk to romance section,
you dont own nairaland......stop talking gibberish
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

If we start speaking Yoruba now, they'll start complaining.

Ai bah ruwa nah a chiki. Wannan kassan Nairaland neh!

Ka yi maggana a yaren ka in kana so!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by OLADD: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:
GEJ... #Respect
I love ur courage...
big up
Gej till 2019/2020
[color=#006600][/color]

When a leader speaks with passion, love, courage, conviction, vision and mission, commitment, sacrifice, motivation, civility, conscience, perseverance and humility, one does not need a seer to determine if he's sent by God or not. Many sane Nigerians are convinced beyond any doubt that president Jonathan is a gift for Nigeria's path to glory and longevity. God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, God bless those who work for our nation's peace, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
sawdust how sawmill today grin

market no dei oo,una don d patronyz Buhari nd Jonah pass now na
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nnabugwu8590: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:
Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria-Pastor Tunde Bakare..
And the same man actively and technically participated in the recent concluded national conference.
What do you observe from that?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by oscarjulliet: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
This man Jona is really mad!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by connectkenny(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
he has no shoe before we voted him thinking is going to understand the plight of the masses but in the long run we are disappointed because instead he developed an incorporating thesis...but now that he has shoe can he understand the plight of the masses?? we no be monkey our eye has open....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Godhelpus: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jonathan is a drunkard,abi what again can I use to qualify him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by pansophist(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
oathman:
my prayer

Tufiakwa!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Adminisher: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:

We all know Jonathan is a child of Destiny, he's fulfilling it.. Make sure u get ur PVC and vote wisely... GMB 2015

Every one of these jokers thinks he is a child if destiny. Obasanjo took Biafran surrender, was the first military regime head to voluntarily hand over to civillian. The first military head of state to successfully contest and win again. IBB also has testimonies of the call of destiny. Gowon was the most popular Nigerian head of state ever before corruption in his govt and postponed civillian rule led to his overthrow.
The important thing is that DESTINY EXPIRES. Jonathan's destiny as Nigeria 's president has expired like a fake drug on the corner side pharmacy. It has been a nice experiment. Now we know what a Niger Delta Presidency feels like. Thank you and bye bye. Buhari it is your turn finally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by grinface98(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Blueflame1987:

Thunder fire that gutter between ur animal of a mother's thighs where you slipped out from!...you dare mention Niger Delta?....ur papa scrawny balls and ur mama left yansh!
I can see u're a newbie here bcoz u really av no idea on how to talk. U're extremely mannerless for insulting my parents like dat, bro! If d thing btw my mom's thighs is a gutter, ur mom's own is a canal. Av neva insulted anyone here on nairaland & u're goin 2 b d first: May ur parents regret d day u were born for d rest of their miserable lives. *hope dats not too much?*
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Paretomaster:

Sai dai in zamu bashi shekara biyar a kurkuku, elewe eran, kuje ko guantanamo bay.

grin
Wallahi! grin dukan su babu gaskiya a chikin bakin su.

Trogldytes dan iska kawoi.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
you dont own nairaland......stop talking gibberish
Neither do u,dats y i said Politic section is beyond ur comprehension, where and when did i claimed i owned Nairaland?
cole265:

Even if APC the opposition fail to campaign, GEJ and PDP can never win. ... that am very sure of.

In as much as some Nigerians may not want GMB, GEJ many failures will propel Nigerians to vote for change.

I tell you the truth, if a goat run against GEJ, the goat will win!

The votes for GMB is not a show of love for him, but a show of dislike for GEJ.

then u need a rethink.
Gej is trying his very best, lets appreciate him. And give him that rightful chance.
pls my dear. One love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by soarz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Naa life president ok
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by karllyG(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is this Man alrite

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
agarawu23:
Wat av u done with 6yrs ?
[quote][/quote]
That's a question I would personally wish he answered. But clueless cretin that we know him to be, he would be unable to do so.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by nnemmpi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
grinface98:
We should give u 4 or 5 more years so u would b able to ruin we Nigerians completely abi? God no go help u! Foolish Niger delta man.
Vote APC come 2015!

personally I don't like gej style of leadership but that should not give us the ordercity to insult the office of the president of federal republic of Nigeria. enough of these insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.