Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34413 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Adminisher:

Every one of these jokers thinks he is a child if destiny. Obasanjo took Biafran surrender, was the first military regime head to voluntarily hand over to civillian. The first military head of state to successfully contest and win again. IBB also has testimonies of the call of destiny. Gowon was the most popular Nigerian head of state ever before corruption in his govt and postponed civillian rule led to his overthrow.
The important thing is that DESTINY EXPIRES. Jonathan's destiny as Nigeria 's president has expired like a fake drug on the corner side pharmacy. It has been a nice experiment. Now we know what a Niger Delta Presidency feels like. Thank you and bye bye. Buhari it is your turn finally
We re on the same page bro
Change is inevitable

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by computermouse(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Diaster in the making- he is begging nigerians - I thought he lorded fuel increment on us, and unrealistic policies on us, what of the lack of compassion for innocent lives lost in the north east- what of the soldiers, being wasted, the corruption in the MDA's and ministries- he decided to tell us we don't know anything about the economy- we are myopic and very forgiving, we would easily forget if he begs us- he decided to by N9.2m stoves, while or economy goes into regression, he decided that he must eat N1b naira rice and beans while graduates die in search of jobs, and when they do get jobs impossible targets are set for them- he made edwin clark and asari dokubo, take all of us for a ride, while Doyin okupe looks us in the face and lies to us, while or jaws remain dropped- as if we are point and kill fish- corruption is not stealing- he totally closed the door to normal reasoning, and has made a few close to him millionaires and billionaires at the expense of those of us working hard- he has made it a point that if you don't get a note from him or someone close to him you can't be employed or get government contracts even when they are published in the tenders liar journal - nonsense*

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by payan(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
it is too late sir. We are already bidding u bye bye to otuoke. Farewel Dr GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by grinface98(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Krisddon:

Na tribalism go kill you!
I'm sorry, bro if i've offended u in any way or form. I was being naive. It's dat man dat made me go to such length. I'll neva b tribalistic coz we're all one.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
sawdust:

market no dei oo,una don d patronyz Buhari nd Jonah pass now na

Babbu kasuya a yau ai!

Yau lahadi ne!
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:

Neither do u,dats y i said Politic section is beyond ur comprehension, where and when did i claimed i owned Nairaland?
bro , abeg this babe mata no be here. I tried to make some members see this on other threads. I am waiting for one of her colleagues to testify about her academic performance to give majority this conviction.
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

When a leader speaks with passion, love, courage, conviction, vision and mission, commitment, sacrifice, motivation, civility, conscience, perseverance and humility, one does not need a seer to determine if he's sent by God or not. Many sane Nigerians are convinced beyond any doubt that president Jonathan is a gift for Nigeria's path to glory and longevity. God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, God bless those who work for our nation's peace, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

may God guide and protect you and c through your heart and fulfill ur dreams.
big up
#teamGej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by EdCure: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Caseless:
Nonsense! You shall spend that 5 years in jail by God's grace.
That's what he deserves. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Enice(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
“Can a
president who failed to utilise good oil
revenue regime, succeed under oil glut
regime? No! No! No!” Quote from South East APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by kennylawd: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
manneger2:
The devil i knw is still beter...
GEJ 2015.....I still believe in u
So you actually know a devil in GEJ and believe in that your devil called GEJ
May God have mercy on your soul and deliver you from the devil bondage in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
grinface98:
I'm sorry, bro if i've offended u in any way or form. I was being naive. It's dat man dat made me go to such length. I'll neva b tribalistic coz we're all one.

A wata ranna in ya neme wahallan ki, ki gaya mun. Zan chi uwar shi! angry
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nnabugwu8590:

And the same man actively and technically participated in the recent concluded national conference.
What do you observe from that?
Yes he participated in The National Conference but which to me is a pure waste... Thats to further confirm that GEJ destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
If I’m voted into power within the next four
years, the issue of power will become a thing
of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in
power to make significant improvement, and
if I can’t fix power, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four
years.”- Goodluck Reta.rdeen Ebele Jonathan (Feb., 2011)

Now someone should tell me why i shouldnt send the clueless one back to otuoke

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by baywatch84(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
God forbid bad thing, another term ke? You wan relinquish power to boko haram be that na, two months to the end of innocent killng in this country, abeg I will endure your cowardice till February

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by farem: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
voiceofnigeria:
President Goodluck Jonathan today urged all Nigerians to be patient for another four or five years for the country to be better, Punch reports.

The president was speaking in today’s Sunday service at Christ Apostolic Church, Area 1, Durunmi, Abuja where he worshiped.

He assured Nigerians that his administration was working hard to put Nigeria on the right path but warned that the result of their efforts might not be visible immediately.

He opined that if the present achievements of his administration is sustained, Nigeria would become a better place in the next four or five years.

The president also urged Nigerians to continue to pray for his government with assurances that he and his team will continue to give their all in the discharge of their duties.

“Those who are taking pain to look at what we are doing will agree with us that if we progress as a nation steadily in this manner,[b] in the next four or five years, this country will be a better place.
”[/b]

Just yesterday, Former president Ibrahim Babangida urged all Nigerians, who mean well for the country, to support the President.

SOURCE 1: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/jonathan-to-nigerians-give-me-another.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriall-be-a-better-place-in-five-years-says-jonathan/

So voting for you in in 2015 is voting for uncertainty, yo are seeking for another for-year term, yet you are not sure anything reasonable can be achieved during the four years until fifth year [year 2020] when another fresh term supposed to have started. We won't take it!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by salt1: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
So is this a better option?

Read what a Northern elder wrote

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

then u need a rethink.
Gej is trying his very best, lets appreciate him. And give him that rightful chance.
pls my dear. One love

dont give him a chance because he is trying his best , give the person who can do what you think is best for you . if it is Gej , good for you , but as for many they feel they deserve better.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by misreal(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
I am a supporter of gej.but I am sorry I can't stand his failure no more..

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
bro , abeg this babe mata no be here. I tried to make some members see this on other threads. I am waiting for one of her colleagues to testify about her academic performance to give majority this conviction.
She said i was stalking her instead i was only replying her where she quoted my post..I told her to go bk to romance section where dy discuss abt sexiest man on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Babbu kasuya a yau ai!

Yau lahadi ne!

afo di Inno
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by josieboy55(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Mr president has spoken
only him can deliver a clean job

ride on mr president, we shall give you ten years to finish the job.

Gej till 2025 if possible

lwkmd . guy u too funny
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
olatunji21:

She said i was stalking her instead i was only replying her where she quoted my post..I told her to go bk to romance section where dy discuss abt sexiest man on nairaland.
hehehe , just saw the poo thread on sexual fantasies too ... I can imagine her IQ. The best is to ignore her likes.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by josieboy55(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
payan:
it is too late sir. We are already bidding u bye bye to otuoke. Farewel Dr GEJ

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
sawdust:

afo di Inno

Oga today is Sunday.

Yi hakuri, inna yin maggana kammar ka na Jin yaren! grin
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by grinface98(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
nnemmpi:

personally I don't like gej style of leadership but that should not give us the ordercity to insult the office of the president of federal republic of Nigeria. enough of these insult
I'm nt d insultive type bt dat man has hurt us Nigerians a lot.
We want GMB!
We want change!!
Vote APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
josieboy55:

lwkmd . guy u too funny

Guyin yanna ba ni mammaki
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by kccarew(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
What does he want with 5years? I thoight its 4years, but 4years ago he said the same thing. Well even if we give him forever the people that will not make him suceed Or prosper are still on his way so he should just allow those who does not have enemies to rule so we can move on from where we are

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dat's wat dey all say after so much opportunity to simply do d right thing no matter what it may cos or whose ox is gored and write their name forever in golden sand of time and posterity for where ?? Endemic Corruption greed kleptomania maladministration lack of ideologue lack of focus zero integrity mediocrity and more from d evil genius day of IBB down to clueless spineless gutless and vision less accidental president have combined together to robbed and mortgage millions of nigerians their deserved future shout it from d mountain top a CAPITAL NO to another 5 years of incompetence and misgovernance yr goverment shall go down in infamy as the most BLOODIEST in d history of nigeria let's support and vote GMB !! *in ICE CUBE VOICE * 'KEEP EM HEAD RINGING!!..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gej is no difference from coke zero,I pity those weygo vote for am, if we can change super eagle coach becos of incompetent, then we fit do the same to president, Jonathan is a thief,
Stealing and robbery is not corruption

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by LordVoldemort(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
cocoduck:
The person that posted this title is an 1diot
Gej said that transformation takes time, which is true, China took 35 to 40 years to get this good, so who or what is Nigeria to make it in one year.

So we should wait for 50yrs to be good? Even if it took china 40yrs to get to where they ar, its because they have a progressive economic blueprint, which as things stand in Nigeria we don't have alternative plan for the falling of oil price cos we so depend on it like oxgen.

I will vote for anybody that is not GEJ, he has taken us back another 20yrs

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dat's wat dey all say after squandering so much opportunity to simply do d right thing no matter what it may cos or whose ox is gored and write their name forever in golden sand of time and posterity for where ?? Endemic Corruption greed kleptomania maladministration lack of ideologue lack of focus zero integrity mediocrity and more from d evil genius day of IBB down to clueless spineless gutless and vision less accidental president have combined together to robbed and mortgage millions of nigerians their deserved future shout it from d mountain top a CAPITAL NO to another 5 years of incompetence and misgovernance yr goverment shall go down in infamy as the most BLOODIEST in d history of nigeria let's support and vote GMB !! *in ICE CUBE VOICE * 'KEEP EM HEAD RINGING!!..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Tibins(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
grinface98:
We should give u 4 or 5 more years so u would b able to ruin we Nigerians completely abi? God no go help u! Foolish Niger delta man.
Vote APC come 2015!

He simply said the programmes running and more policies thrusts coming will have matured in 4 to 5 years.... and Nigeria will be a better place... Honestly, things are working out for this country, Not the old way though, so that no body will lay hold on the economy,.... I think you have a very bad upbringing, so you can open your smelly mouth to insult other regions... I am up North but I hate it when people insult without provocation. You better repent and return back to God. God bless Nigeria....PRIVATE SECTOR DRIVEN ECONOMY...... LET'S SUPPORT IT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Obituary Of Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.