Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project (27750 Views)

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari / Why I Cancelled Lagos Metroline Project –buhari / Why I Cancelled Jakande's Lagos Metroline, By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by BSF: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wait , how can you pay $500m FINE for a $450m loan and you call that economic sense.
That is sheer wickedness [size=8pt][/size]
You just want to show the beneficiaries that you have POWER. Sheer wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by manutdadex(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
wisefizz:
ok...... bullshit on fp dis days... must every post involve buhari...... bt nothing concern me sha
no vex...which day u no dey Gej face for paper or on NL FP?

2 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by cyprus000: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
iamchiddy:

and so?
now i see dat u guyz blindly follow this guy

1 Like

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Can someone remind Jumoke Akinjide that it was her father that brought us here denying this country of the best President Nigeria never had (Chief Obafemi Awolowo).

3 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by christejames(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't even know why 'some guys' are keen on forcing a septugenarian (that should be resting and thinking about his life) on us, to lead this complex country (Nigeria). ...somebody should tell him that "him bones go break oooo"!! GEJ is quite young for our liking, and he has started the journey of leading us to d promise land. So we ain't retrogresing again with d retired general, kabish!! GEJ till Buhari apologise to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
The daughter of a lawyer that doesn't know what 12 2/3 is. who is she to talk about corruption. Seems PDP has realized that the trio of Abati,Okupe and Reno can't do their jobs effectively again.

2 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Which way Nigeria..

Gej.. clueless

Buhari.. nonsense
Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by anonimi: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ilekeh:
So what has GEJ done for the southwest region?

- Where is the Ore-Benin road?
- Where is the Ibadan-Lagoes express road?
- Where is Osogbo where "Engineer" Aregbesola has been offering "free" rides on revived trains?
- Where is Lagos where air conditioned trains were introduced to ease traffic congestion?
- Who wanted to make our daughter #4 person in Nigeria as Speaker HoR before Ogbeni Ojuyobo sold out to his slave masters
- Adesina (Agric) and Aganga (Industries) are two key performing Ministers of this federal administration, and they are from which region again?

Is there something else specifically that you want Jonathan to have "done for the southwest region"?
Kindly share with us.
Thanks

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Atigba: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
We must not allow this terrorist to rule us
We must not allow this regious psychophat to rule us
We must not allow this illiterate to rule us
We must not allow this dictator to rule us
We must not allow this corrupt and hyprocrate man to rule us

Never

Say no to buhari and his evil intentions

Vote GEJ for continues progress and prosperity of Nigeria

Ebele till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by 2tek: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by iyobs7(f): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Its is really funny when APC cry out propaganda... Very funny... APC are professional mischief makers... grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Eziachi: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
My problem with this politicians and the way they corrupt a simple information is alarming. The worry is that they will tell this lies and the younger generation will swallow it without bothering with facts.
If Buhari single handedly stopped Lagos rail because he was anti Lagos or anti modern infrastructure, why didn't Jakande revamped his pet project years after Buhari is no longer in power when Abacha made him his minister of works?

The fact is that the Buhari government was concerned about the proposed funding of the project by the international monetary agencies and banks. The interest and conditions under which Jakande planned to borrow the money was suicidal to anybody that care about money.
The interest would have taken Lagos state or Nigeria many decades if ever to pay it off.
Who in their right mind will borrow $450m and pay over 100% interest on it? Do you know what that amount worth in the 80s?
The government decided to exercise a clause in the loan to pull out and planned to source the finance later through other sources especially when the economy was at its knee and Shagari government had plunged the nation into an unbelievable debt and the repayment is an unbearable burden and oil price was at its lowest.
This was exactly what happened
Unfortunately that government was overthrown and how anyone will turn around and screwed up the truth is criminal.
Why old men like Akinjide of 25% of 19 fame will choose to lie when the fact were there is beyond nothing but pure wickedness.

8 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ilekeh:
So what has GEJ done for the southwest region?

Open your eyes and you see the work.

He is still working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by hazyfm: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
noblezone:
Akinjide Attacks Buhari for Truncating Lagos Metroline Project!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/akinjide-attacks-buhari-for-truncating-lagos-metroline-project/197960/

The hype about Buhari is his past records.
This too is part of it.

And "progressives", before you shout "propaganda", please put a call to your vision-less, clueless, myopic and bigotic messiah and ask him why he canceled it.

To all real Progressives, please keep the light burning!
Keep educating th gullible.
Victory is assured.
Let us consolidate the powerful gains of the las four years.

And please, don't get into any fight with any "progressive".

It is pointless, arguing with the blind about the colour of an electric bulb.
Cheers to all.

2 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by major466(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Instead of contesting his fourth Presidential election, Buhari should rather use the period and Apologize to Lagosians for his Cluelessness and lack of Vision in cancelling a Wonderful Economic project in the form of a Metro Rail Line in 1984. A beautiful project that would have solved the Perennial Transportation Problems and Traffic Gridlock in Lagos State. Buhari has set Lagos State and Nigeria 30 years backwards.
Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by wisepigeon: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=14pt]...hmn, after a second thought i run 4-40[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Ahmeduana(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
siraj1402:
No one can tell me one side of any story without me hear the other side.Nevertheless, when you have two evils you have to choose a lesser one.Unknown angel of GMB is better than a known devil of GEJ.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BLINDS THE op IS TALKING ABOUT!
Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by iyobs7(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
2tek:
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

My brother it makes me wonder what the world really needs... I did my IT at NNPC CHQ Abuja and I was shocked to see clueless Hausa girls at the helm of operations in the IT department when capable hands were hired as contract staff and paid peanuts when these young clueless girls are permanent staffs because they have someone at the helms of affairs...

I just Dont understand what they want...

5 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Kenai: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Housing:
The project was cancelled simply because all foreign loans were cancelled by Buhari government as he was committed to paying debts and not to incur another one. The metro line project was to be financed by foreign loan.

This still won't fly.
The project was to cost N600million. If Buhari really cared about debt and funds, why did he cancel the project and then opt to pay N500million for breach of contract?
Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by donbrowser(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kingsimmer:
NICE one ,mrs... he was dumb den...,we ve forgiven him ;because he has learnt sum respect and manners now...giv him anoda chance to amend his ways & right his wrongss!!!
Yes we'll give him another chance to kill a member of your relative who is a youth corper. DEAL?

5 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by kayzdekor(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
I believe that was then ( military regime) where citizens have no say in govt. Must it always be PDP can't we have a taste of another party... Am not saying APC is d messiah but other party shld be chance, are we practicing one party sysem? We need a change of party and power

2 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
BossAyuk:
Sincerely this is not enough reason not to vote for GMB/Osinbanjo 2015.

Any government is definitely going to better than this current one and that is fact.

You are simply amazing.
Any government you said?

I wish you well bro.

6 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by victorazy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wetin concerned abboki with metro!

3 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by anonimi: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Eziachi:
Unfortunately that government was overthrown and how anyone will turn around and screwed up the truth is criminal.
Why old men like Akinjide of 25% of 19 fame will choose to lie when the fact were there is beyond nothing but pure wickedness.

Are you not the one screwing up the truth and hence a criminal by your own standards

The Akinjide in the OP is the daughter of the "old men like Akinjide".
So adjust yourself sharperly.

3 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Akpan107(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari is not new to ''failure'' he will fail again.

Let me tell you, Buhari is already use to failing an Election, so nothing new.
Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gmb already gave cogent reasons 4 dat! ..Gmb till "STEALING IS CORRUPTION"! #change2015

1 Like

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by sunayo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
iamchiddy:
Why can't these people see that this their politics of blackmail is not working? The more they try to cast aspersions and smear the image of this man with their lies the more they endear him to our hearts.

Sai Buhari 2015.

What is blackmail in this? Google is your friend my dear. Buhari's past is haunting him. Only people who are not conversant with his antecedent or those blinded by their political ambition will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by maestroz: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rather than project the good deeds of the President, opposition has opened a CAN of worms to smear the personality of the agent of change. we are less disturbed about the damages. it only puts him in good stead for victory.
for your information below are the meanings of the two gladiators

Jonathan

J-JUST
O-ON
N-NATIONAL
A-ASSIGNMENT
T-To
H-Hurt
A-All
N-Nigerians

Buhari

B-Bring
U-Us
H-Hope
A-And
R-Remove
I-Incompetence

1 Like

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by ozo13(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin had to Google .for d woman to b saying dats buhari bokoharam mentality am sure u will agree with me she is only out to insult personalitiespersonalitie and probably reap rewards from PDP.d amount she is quoting doesn't tally with what I got on google .

https://www.nairaland.com/640836/why-cancelled-jakandes-lagos-metroline read y d project was cancelled.atleast he had a point.though not a good thing to have done.

noblezone:
Akinjide Attacks Buhari for Truncating Lagos Metroline Project!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/akinjide-attacks-buhari-for-truncating-lagos-metroline-project/197960/

The hype about Buhari is his past records.
This too is part of it.

And "progressives", before you shout "propaganda", please put a call to your vision-less, clueless, myopic and bigotic messiah and ask him why he canceled it.

To all real Progressives, please keep the light burning!
Keep educating th gullible.
Victory is assured.
Let us consolidate the powerful gains of the las four years.

And please, don't get into any fight with any "progressive".

It is pointless, arguing with the blind about the colour of an electric bulb.
Cheers to all.

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by holoowah2sin: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
He really hates the South-West, but Tunde Idiagbon was with him when the decision was made. Something is fishy here...

1 Like

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by theshadyexpress(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Apc supporters have no shame,they try to force everyone to swallow their false propaganda and when presented with facts to the contrary they cry foul and resort to insults,I'm already waiting for dem to blame GEJ for dis stupid act of the old power drunk fool

Buhari is nothing but an intellectual deadwood,at his age and his sphere inflluence he has he expected to get an applaud when he told the world he only had 1 mill in his acc or dat he borrowed to fund his nominattion fund purchse.it got to show this man cannot even prosper his life but wants to lead 150m people to prosperity.

He will lose again and cry like a day old baby

GEJ till buhari releases sextape

7 Likes

Re: Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project by PassingShot(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Her father, Richard Akinjide is worse than the devil. We will soon bring out all his and her atrocities to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / 9 Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb COCIN Church In Bauchi / 5 Pretty, Powerful Women In President Jonathan’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.