Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka (50010 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Mu’azu Describes Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari As “The Biggest Surprise” / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Okeycima: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
ochigboandy:
Fr.mbaka don't make me withdraw my respect for you don't drag catholism into politics please!
u r talking as if he was the first to do so.THE LAST ELECTION IN MA STATE a catholic arcbishop hosted politicians in the church so as to hear their manifesto and it was recorded and shared?.now what will u call that one?.AM NOT SUPRISE ATALL

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by malachytochukwu(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
I strongly advocate that the catholic bishops should bring the Rev. To order before it becomes too late. This is just unacceptable!

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ceejayluv(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
It's official... Mbaka is high

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Deapexboy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
I watchd the novermber bazzar stuff on NTA....d man jst praise oga jona dat day to collect money from PEJ..

D man get two tongue

anyway #buahri Till 2019#
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Bearshare(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
The ibos keep getting it wrong everytime and making them become objects of ridicule in the general scheme of things.

How can someone outrightly endorse a president in November and in December you are saying another entirely different thing. the sad part is how he's seen claiming the holyspirit told him this the holyspirit told him that.

I cover my face in shame!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Bovis(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fr Mbaka new year's message from good luck to bad luck was timely and spot on. The Fr stated that Jonathan is a good man but lacks the capacity to lead Nigeria. Fr also asked the following question. If someone threatens to make your administration ungovernable, won't you arrest the person?

My people sentiment apart, people like Yaradua and Jonathan are too weak to lead Naija cos our democracy is still young and the country divided along ethnic and religious lines. Nobody is perfect, but I think we need a courageous and assertive leader for now not a gentle man.

Change is constant..... t4, lets try a new party. At least we have experienced 16 years of PDP rule

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by robinsoncrosoe: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Bro, somethings are better if left unsaid.

"Nothing can be known"
this is why this country will never move forward when we don't want to kw why things are done and said.
This is what our religious leaders use to deceive us.they say don't question the holy spirit after speaking from both sides of the mouth

Do u kw why america is better than nija even though they av a lot of atheist there...is because they want to kw evrything.they put religion aside and go scientific to advance and create things.what we nigerians do is to eat and take whatever a foolish man that calls himself man of God tells us to do.
We av to start thinkin for ourselves.can u imagine someone telling me not to vote for a person because pigeons refused to fly in 21st century...smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Sajio(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmmm..... It so clear, from their speech we shall know dem!! It's already there in the bible that @the end tym many would come in his name but we should b wise as the serpent to detect who's real and fake!!! Can't believe U sold out "Mbaka" your statements were pure political, stop calling God into ur games.. God will disappoint U... U have put God to TEST. Am not surprise @ur speech, "like you said, Judas did same to christ" so you not excepted either... and I know u were not the one talking but the billions u must have collected. you just vindicated Gej, cos he didn't send u money after his wife's visit, hence u turned around? You Not God!! Nigerians are wiser dan YOU. what's the population in ur church?? God Save GeJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by hostlink500: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
MBAKA SPEAKS HIM MIND NOT GOD MIND . GOD HAVE THE FINAL SAY TO MR PRESIDENT . PROJECT MATERIAL WEBSITE FOR STUDENTS www.okekechidi.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cbrass(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thank God it has happened in the Catholic church. Na Pentecostal pastors ppl Don dey yab since grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cabotage: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Even the devil is against this GEJ's administration.

It has been visibly written on the wall: "Mene mene tekel upharsin".

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Bertogreg(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Endorsement and dis-endorsement, hmmmmm which one you dey Mr Rev. Fr.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
this is why this country will never move forward when we don't want to kw why things are done and said.
This is what our religious leaders use to deceive us.they say don't question the holy spirit after speaking from both sides of the mouth

Do u kw why america is better than nija even though they av a lot of atheist there...is because they want to kw evrything.they put religion aside and go scientific to advance and create things.what we nigerians do is to eat and take whatever a foolish man that calls himself man of God tells us to do.
We av to start thinkin for ourselves.can u imagine someone telling me not to vote for a person because pigeons refused to fly in 21st century...smh

You're right, we Africans are been driven by religion.

I personally isn't that religious person, I analysis situation before I decide on what to do.

Actually, I have analysis, compare and contrast the current administration and I begin to see that there is no future if we continue this way.

Jonathan to me is not fit to govern this country. What we need is whom is not afraid to fight corruption no matter who is involve. The tap root of the problem we are facing in this country is CORRUPTION.

Now, our present government is yet to come out with an anti-corrupt plan.

I give up.

5 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by efepro(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
go to HELL!!!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by myouri(f): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kinni Rev. Mbaka Nbaaka bayii ? ?? undecided

Spiritual drama ke cheesy grin...Spiritual soap opera nko?? grin
He's probably getting paid by the two parties and the highest bidder gets his support for the month....
He's also enjoying the attention he'z getting from the media..#Maybe....

I hope he doesn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in d name of Politics sha......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by kevade: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
doctokwus:
Hate or like him,it takes unusual courage and self conviction for any high profile figure in Nigeria to go against an incumbent. When dat is now added to d fact that mbaka is a MOG,a segment of d society notorious in Nigeria for always endorsing and seeing favorable visions for incumbents, one gets to admire d courage of fr.mbaka d more and assume he did indeed have an higher spiritual message too powerful to ignore and too convincing not to share with d congregation.
Knowing that a victory for gej cud effectively ruin him in every imaginable manner renders fr.mbaka's sermon and message all d more convincing.
I think dis time fr.Obama did indeed read d right signals. He may become one of d most visited and most popular priests when buhari eventually defeats gej.
I COULDNT HVE SAID IT BETTER. I remember my school days at Nsukka and I didn't like the fact that he was mixing Religion with Politics as His vituperations for the Chimaroke Nnamani administration. HE was very critical of the Governor at that time. Though there was a lot of Theatertrics. I really tot he was a big joker. Infact his predictions over the Governor's Re-election failed at that time. Though his criticisms were spot on. But Then a gain How else does God talk to man? I am compelled to believe that YOU have to be really courageous to do that which he has just done. His Prophetic words are SPOT ON. WE NEED CHANGE In this COUNTRY. GMB might not be the MESSIAH, that's if we ever have one BUT HE DEFINITELY IS A FORERUNNER. For this His PROPHETIC CALL REV FATHER MBAKA has regained my respect and I WILL DEFINITELY ALIGN myself to this call. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by toyecoach(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
etebefia:
Mbaka is denting his image and the image of the catholic church, he should stick to religion. The problem we have in the country and the world at large is more religions than political, he should teach our people issues of moral values and fear of God, that trying to influence votes for a politicial candidate, i bet his utterances can't even influence a single vote, simply because Igbos do not have leaders and listens to no one.

I wonder what woukld have been your reaction if ur principal had been supported by d Father
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Boss13: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
The money he was promised is yet to hit the account and after so much phone calls and no response. The backlash was necessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by thomasjoe(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2015
publisher:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174210-before-attacking-jonathan-priest-ejike-mbaka-praised-president-endorsed-his-re-election.html

Na wa o... is the Nigerian Catholic church OK with this? undecided
. ornithomancy is an occult practice. Some Religious leaders practice it. But to do it openly for politicians and use it to preach on the Altar of Jesus christ .......looks more like betrayal to the Catholic Christain Faith to me !

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by robinsoncrosoe: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

You're right, we Africans are been driven by religion.

I personally isn't that religious person, I analysis situation before I decide on what to do.

Actually, I have analysis, compare and contrast the current administration and I begin to see that there is no future if we continue this way.

Jonathan to me is not fit to govern this country. What we need is whom is not afraid to fight corruption no matter who is involve. The tap root of the problem we are facing in this country is CORRUPTION.

Now, our present government is yet to come out with an anti-corrupt plan.

I give up.
I don't agree with u that the root of our problem is corruption.

The root of our problems are tribalism,ethnicity and religion.

The 1st two started the civil war.
Gej gets a lot of support from the south abd buhari north
This is why Gej will loot and the southerners still supports him and buhari will kill and the northerners will still support him

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by fesnge(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2015
I love Rev., Father mbaka come what may. He's my mentor.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by ikeabhus: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2015
God take control of d situation. We are in for one hell of irregularity
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by cbrass(m): 12:14am On Jan 04, 2015
myouri:
Kinni Rev. Mbaka Nbaaka bayii ? ?? undecided

Spiritual drama ke cheesy grin...Spiritual soap opera nko?? grin
He's probably getting paid by the two parties and the highest bidder gets his support for the month....
He's also enjoying the attention he'z getting from the media..#Maybe....

I hope he doesn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in d name of Politics sha......

This your post funny like kilode grin grin
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by thomasjoe(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Aksonman:

The biblical prophets you mentioned did not annoint / endorse a King and in six weeks emerge from no where and condemn the same king FOR NO REASON.

OR was Fr Mbaka not aware of most of the points he raised against GEJ as at November 2014?
. ornithomancy is an occult practice. Some Religious leaders practice it. But to do it openly for politicians and use it to preach on the Altar of Jesus christ .......looks more like betrayal to the Christain Faith to me !
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by westpumpin(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2015
My brother u dey interpret. GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2015
publisher:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/174210-before-attacking-jonathan-priest-ejike-mbaka-praised-president-endorsed-his-re-election.html

Na wa o... is the Nigerian Catholic church OK with this? undecided
Pastor? NO! Jobber? NO! Speculator? Mad man? Yes! in speech making training.
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by adconline(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2015
About 80% of NLers commenting on this post have not watched the video. Pure and honest sermon!! He even suggested that GEJ should have arrested GMB if made such statement that he would make Naija ungovernable.. Naija folks they love misinformation and sentiments!!

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2015
Honestly, i am not a big fan of GEJ and GMB but Rev Fr Mbaka f**ked up on this one....I am highly disappointed in him.. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by tomakint: 12:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Rev Mbaka should await the outcome of the forthcoming Feb. 14th elections!

3 Likes

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2015
The 2nd coming of Jesus is nearer today than it was yesterday. Any support, utterance, comment, etc that will make me miss heaven, God please take such away from me. A sin against the Holy Spirit is terrible! Beware of every "thus says the lord..." There is LORD and there are 'lords'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by damola1: 12:42am On Jan 04, 2015
Nairaland O... seun, I hope phi d phi, have not called you to come and chop o... This story is been twisted o... why is it from November talk?... why not from Jan. 1st sermon!

Abeg, view the video and make reasonable conclusions!
Re: My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka by vislabraye(m): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2015
myhoodlink:
It's so saddened that a man of God will be so immensed in politics to throw pastoral ordinances and decorum to the floor. How can someone be speaking from both sides of his mouth, if truly he said what was written. Thank God man is not God. We pray the better candidate wins. May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. There shall be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!

God is not thE author of confusion. Just within a month he now realises that GEJ is not ruling well after endorsing him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.