Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56971 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by UjSizzle(f): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2015
At what level of shyness and introversion will this apply? sad
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by folabayo1(f): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Am an extrovert and I love my life..I don't talk too much, am lively and I don't hold grudges plus am hard working and beautiful to d level of most responsible men. So pls stop painting extrovert girls as bad babes..We rock and we are always fun to whoeva hangs out wit uswink

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by pabon(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2015
badassProdigy:
i've been crushin on one for d past two years... #chai i don suffer ooo embarassed
how long does a crush last?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Seriously, am shy and am an introvert

Seriously?

I believe sha ... most introverts in real life are extroverts on social media...
They let loose like a hungry lion from a cage... Jes saying...cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by ireneony(f): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously?

I believe sha ... most introverts in real life are extroverts on social media...
grin grin....
Your mouth ehh
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Whobedatte(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2015
folabayo1:
Am an extrovert and I love my life..I don't talk too much, am lively and I don't hold grudges plus am hard working and beautiful to d level of most responsible men. So pls stop painting extrovert girls as bad babes..We rock and we are always fun to whoeva hangs out wit uswink
why is your face multicoloured? cry

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Franchise21(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2015
This is just a replica of a thread dat made fp some weeks bk bouh reasons y u shd date a guy Dats introvert. OP, try n b creative
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2015
AndreRose:
Hmmm...
ar u an introvert
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Franchise21(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously?

Seconded
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously?

That's so true. eg me! grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2015
introvert galz?......they are the baddest wickedest .....infact only bad adjectives can qualify them.....99.9% of dem are deflowered.....the 0.1% remainin are the good ones......i love galz dah talk alot......so am nt evn intrested in dem
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Jamaticulus(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
she never asked me to buy her pomade and the latest hair accessories. But she plotted and stole my life savings.

Life savings or Looted savings kwaa!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
boring and stuck up, never again
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Franchise21:
This is just a replica of a thread dat made fp some weeks bk bouh reasons y u shd date a guy Dats introvert. OP, try n b creative
50 hates 4 u
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by kweenshome(f): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
she never asked me to buy her pomade and the latest hair accessories. But she plotted and stole my life savings.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Franchise21(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2015
faby11:

50 hates 4 u
Who needs ur likes?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Whobedatte(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2015
NickiRoman:
..You are a Damn F*cking Liar,Jeez!!! Everything you type on every thread is always a Lie.That how you said you've dated thousands of SA Girls.undecided undecided Fear God oooo lipsrsealed
LOL. I find it unbelievable too. Anyway, R u mercy johnson's half sis?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Deejay1000(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2015
I've dated 3introvert qilrz thouqh i enjoyed d relationship 2some extent bt they one thing in common they are green snakes under green grasses vry secretive u will assume they are virgins not knowin samuel john sule hv all bleeped em
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Introverts are both dangerous and cunning. The are so good at pretending and when they strike their partners,they won't even realize what hit them. Introverts like to seem quiet but when you get close enough you will be caught offguard by what you will experience.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by africanqueen111(f): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.
u r vry funny bt it cud b true sha. Frm research, it has bn discovered dat most shy pipo both gals n boys r pretenders, wicked n vry hot tempered. They r slow poision, they bite u n stil blow u breeze. They dnt make homely lively or no how to make pipo around dem hapi. Bt it all depends on individual choice som guys like shy gals while som guys or most like extrovert. N pls its a vry big lie dat introverts r most beautiful, more intelligent n dey dnt cheat. Nt all extroverts r talkatives, because dey r 2different tins. Extroverts r creative, dey r brain workers, dey make a stressed husband come alive, make their children hapi n teach dem how b bold n outspken, dey r role models, dey dnt get cheated n sit like a dummy. They r representatives of their pipo's interest. Dey make their pipo proud where eva dey go, dey r always on d front line nt at d back, bco forward eva n backward neva, infact God himself is an Extrovert! grin grin He is an action God n challenges d devil wheneva,howeva n where eva

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by tintingz(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
[size=15pt]I like em shy/introvert girls they are gentle and sweet not like the extrovert girls that are lousy and arrogant.

And one thing about introverts is that they are hard to predict or study now that's the game.[/size] smiley

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by VellyG(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Cheating has got nothing to do with shyness , its a thing of the mind .
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by kayClt(f): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
shy girls don't cheat nor drink nor party......hello op do ur research well, such girls will kill u without leaving a clue behind
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by 3coins(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad
i love them cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by meetgaya: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Lolz

I agree with your points except the one that they are found at the back seat , I'm an introvert but i've gotten used to my coursemates and if you don't find me in the first two rows just know am not in
that class.
same here
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2015
I will give you thousand reasons why you shouldn't, I am one and am no longer finding it funny angry introverts are not romantic....will post more later

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by olami100(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad

some of them just need a guy that have will bring out that sense of humour in them and @ times they are more lively wen they become addicted to u....

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by daramz1(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
OP, ur reasons are based on ur experiences with the shy and an introvert girls but its not of fact.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by adenyphemi(f): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Introverted gals are really the best to marry n smtmz date cos they tends to ave the quality of a virtous woman, I bliv d guy who posted dis is right bt they dnt Blush if sm1 dy dnt care abt compliment them,n yhu miss smtn,they are highly disciplined n full of principles yhu cnt just get them when yhu want. And to those dt said they are" wicked" they tends to be wicked when yhu made them be bt if yhu very observant they wud ave givn yhu enough reasons to c y they were to yhu.Moreover they dnt cheat on whom they trully lv cos they are classified as the best to be with wen it comes to being intelligent n smart.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by olami100(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2015
classicB:
I will give you thousand reasons why you shouldn't, I am one and am no longer finding it funny angry introverts are not romantic....will post more later

May be you are not romantic...lol
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2015
This op can lie.
Shy gals r more deadly that extroverted gals, they take advantage of the fact that they r quiete and do horrible things. I can't even make friends with intro verted gals cos they r hardly honest. I like ppl that talk cos they will tell me what they have in their minds.
I have droped all my introverted friends cos of lies, they will tell u they r going tor night class but when u look into their bggs u will see neither pen nor book grin
They tell u they r going for night vigil and then they will come back with heavy make up on their face. So many funny things about them. But extroverts will start announcing two days earlier that they want to go to club and will even be looking for their fellow extroverts to accompany then. I had an introverted room mate in my second year that I could swear she doesn't eat food. Too secretive, keep unnecessary secretes.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2015
3coins:

i love them cheesy
Lol...cos you can easily control them abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.