Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56981 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Tobetoe(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will LIE to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.
u have also lied to us now, by sayinq u have dated ova a thousand introvert gals........... Cheap lies
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by officialEGO(f): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2015
lol! As much as i want to reason with your points, i'd say that i disagree to a point and shyness isn't a fixed xter of an introvert. . . You need to meet shy extroverts!

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2015
olami100:

May be you are not romantic...lol
It is true of most introverts, do your research well
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by tintingz(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This op can lie.
Shy gals r more deadly that extroverted gals, they take advantage of the fact that they r quiete and do horrible things. I can't even make friends with intro verted gals cos they r hardly honest. I like ppl that talk cos they will tell me what they have in their minds.
I have droped all my introverted friends cos of lies, they will tell u they r going tor night class but when u look into their bggs u will see neither pen nor book grin
They tell u they r going for night vigil and then they will come back with heavy make up on their face. So many funny things about them. But extroverts will start announcing two days earlier that they want to go to club and will even be looking for their fellow extroverts to accompany then. I had an introverted room mate in my second year that I could swear she doesn't eat food. Too secretive, keep unnecessary secretes.
That's the game... you can't predict or study them. smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by 3coins(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...cos you can easily control them abi? grin
control them ke? I pray o. . .try dating one. . .they is this calmness you get when you are around them. . . .but you will have to talk more than you normally do
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Ajibel(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Lol Im an introvert and my GF too is an introvert smiley
Spot on!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by MsAnne(f): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Even tho iam shy,
When am outdoor iam lively n so confident wink

#especially in the midst of strangers#
Hehehehe
U grab grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.

10000 likes,,,,,
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by tintingz(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2015
classicB:
I will give you thousand reasons why you shouldn't, I am one and am no longer finding it funny angry introverts are not romantic....will post more later
Which of the romantic?

The bedroom??
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Rexyl(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2015
dudesexy1111:
Dat a big lie.... My ex girl was a shy girl but she cheated on me so wat are u saying undecided

When it was difficult to make distinction bet 'fall in love' and 'faint in sense' Ladies nowadays should be properly investigated, many of them are victims of circumstances.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
grin grin....
Your mouth ehh

Lol...you dey feel me ba?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
one of them I dated in the early 80s her name was Benitta. Everybody thought she was a good girl. Infact she was the ideal. Parents always told their young daughters, "behave well so that one day you will be like Benitta and date a young rich man like Krall". Although it was not like now that girls demand for material things, she never took 1kobo from me. I trusted her not knowing that every young bomboy had seen the colour of her pant. This girl that is very quite and shy anything you tell her, she will smile and bend head and cover hand with mouth. I didn't know that the orange I had not even peeled had been sucked dry by every Tunde, chukwudi and Abdul. I was heart broken. I don't know but I left that town and moved to where I stay now. I don't know what has become of her but I here that she is one now governors wife like that. Ever since then, I have always been wary of shy girls.
Do you know that the money I looted in notes when I was working as a civil servant, she stole all of them.
Lmao. Krall at it again.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by MsBella: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2015
krall:
one of them I dated in the early 80s her name was Benitta. Everybody thought she was a good girl. Infact she was the ideal. Parents always told their young daughters, "behave well so that one day you will be like Benitta and date a young rich man like Krall". Although it was not like now that girls demand for material things, she never took 1kobo from me. I trusted her not knowing that every young bomboy had seen the colour of her pant. This girl that is very quite and shy anything you tell her, she will smile and bend head and cover hand with mouth. I didn't know that the orange I had not even peeled had been sucked dry by every Tunde, chukwudi and Abdul. I was heart broken. I don't know but I left that town and moved to where I stay now. I don't know what has become of her but I here that she is one now governors wife like that. Ever since then, I have always been wary of shy girls.
Do you know that the money I looted in notes when I was working as a civil servant, she stole all of them.

"Benita" was a scheming extrovert hiding under the cover of an introvert! To be honest, I do not believe in this extrovert - introvert thing. All that matters is what the mind is able to conceive and the actions that follow later.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Franchise21:
Seconded
Thirded. Are you guilty? cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
That's so true. eg me! grin

I like your sincerity. grin

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
3coins:

control them ke? I pray o. . .try dating one. . .they is this calmness you get when you are around them. . . .but you will have to talk more than you normally do
Lol..i like girls that catch up quickly in a conversation.

Not the ones that will just be moping and listening without any contribution Like i'm Chris talker undecided

Such a Bore! sad
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.

a thousand? shocked

only you?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
olami100:

some of them just need a guy that have will bring out that sense of humour in them and @ times they are more lively wen they become addicted to u....
Unfortunately,,i don't have that time undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This op can lie.
Shy gals r more deadly that extroverted gals, they take advantage of the fact that they r quiete and do horrible things. I can't even make friends with intro verted gals cos they r hardly honest. I like ppl that talk cos they will tell me what they have in their minds.
I have droped all my introverted friends cos of lies, they will tell u they r going tor night class but when u look into their bggs u will see neither pen nor book grin
They tell u they r going for night vigil and then they will come back with heavy make up on their face. So many funny things about them. But extroverts will start announcing two days earlier that they want to go to club and will even be looking for their fellow extroverts to accompany then. I had an introverted room mate in my second year that I could swear she doesn't eat food. Too secretive, keep unnecessary secretes.
what does not eating food have to do with the whole thing? grin
I agree with some of the points you wrote. Shy, quiet, introverts is just a terrible combination. So boring.
Spending time with them is like watching paint dry because words find it hard to come out of their mouth.
I wonder what happens when a quiet person marries another quiet person.
Their house will be so silent like graveyard........but on the other hand you can trust them to keep your secrets unlike extroverts that will tell the first person willing to listen.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Japhet04:
lol you and elantraceey cheesy

Oya come and pay homage, you made it to frontpage tongue wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
folabayo1:
Am an extrovert and I love my life..I don't talk too much, am lively and I don't hold grudges plus am hard working and beautiful to d level of most responsible men. So pls stop painting extrovert girls as bad babes..We rock and we are always fun to whoeva hangs out wit uswink

Some extroverts are plain noisy: they don't know when to keep quiet!

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously?

I believe sha ... most introverts in real life are extroverts on social media...
They let loose like a hungry lion from a cage... Jes saying...cheesy
Oga you don talk am finish o!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by pretydamsel1(f): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
true talk OP but I hate seating at the back of the class.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Missmossy(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm not all of these are true about introverts, its not like they even enjoy their lifestyle.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Ajibel:
Lol Im an introvert and my GF too is an introvert smiley
Spot on!
Sounds boring lipsrsealed

#NoOffense wink
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Patiently waiting for Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Guy, I really want to know.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Bwaal(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!
u,also cheat i guess

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Whobedatte:
why is your face multicoloured? cry
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Pheals(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Lolz

I agree with your points except the one that they are found at the back seat , I'm an introvert but i've gotten used to my coursemates and if you don't find me in the first two rows just know am not in
that class.
u ar rite ! I got a pal wu is shy ,they were brilliant bt always sit in the front to third row
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by folabayo1(f): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Whobedatte:
why is your face multicoloured? cry
Ask ur creator
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by 3coins(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol..i like girls that catch up quickly in a conversation.

Not the ones that will just be moping and listening without any contribution Like i'm Chris talker undecided

Such a Bore! sad
hehehe yeah. . . .we all have our preferences sha
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Pheals:
u ar rite ! I got a pal wu is shy ,they were brilliant bt always sit in the front to third row

yeap , i like your signature grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist