Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (57077 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by scholes0(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Scholes007:
to me apc is feeding on the high number of illiterate(e-illiterates) Nigerians especially the youths who are too gullible to see reason from facts...jst feel sad when people can't think out of the box...anyway to those that think their way of change must be taken or nothing i feel sorry for you cause you sound more like a tyrant ...Vote wisely cause all i see in opposition are the people that failed us(example OBJ and even the well known detector that ruled with iron fist hand with idiagbon) fighting against corruption

omg, you copied my username ...... grin
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Aystarz: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Scholes007:
to me apc is feeding on the high number of illiterate(e-illiterates) Nigerians especially the youths who are too gullible to see reason from facts...jst feel sad when people can't think out of the box...anyway to those that think their way of change must be taken or nothing i feel sorry for you cause you sound more like a tyrant ...Vote wisely cause all i see in opposition are the people that failed us(example OBJ and even the well known detector that ruled with iron fist hand with idiagbon) fighting against corruption

Facts abi? Oya let's have the raw facts of what GEJ has accomplished in 6years and what he'll do in the next 4 if given power. I'm waiting oo and hey pls don't pull off another 'GEJ in Lagos' here oo - All talk, no substance.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by santana45: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
And what has the Fashola done in Lagos after 8 years? A.P.C should go and sit down, they are all the same. They got nothing to offer. Bunch of rogues.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by DWJOBScom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

GEJ till...GEJ Till all this for a president who may not be honesty with you. If that you are among the chibok girls missing maybe you will think differently. When your GEJ tells you because of security he cannot come to borno.

If you were among the corp members that lost their lives thanks to Buhari's incited statements you won't be here sympathising with him!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by sazycul: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
This People just know how to lie, you will change nigeria in one year
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by ceaserian(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
na mumu dey worry all of dis old fools....
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

Exactly where is his manifesto for reelection. I don't love power but I have the power of love. grin grin womanizer

Its like you're having fun (in ignorance) spamming this thread with silly and false information.

it is also glaring that you can't understand simple English nor deduce meaningfully from a statement. Go back and read GEJ's speech and see if indeed he has a plan or not.

Or better still take you ignorance to the beer parlour.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by hansad: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tell: HOW COULD A YOUNG, SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA PLAY SUBSERVIENCE TO AN OLD SEMI-LITERATE MUGABE-LIKE BUHARI?

Hmm, there is something they know that pushes them which the rest of us do not know. Smell Rat.

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by yomanovic: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
What thing that baffles me about this our president is before you know what, he'll say Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa. Although I took time to google it and realised its true probably because of our enormous population, what puzzles me is the rapid and continuous way in which the Naira is being devalued. Moreso, compare Nigerians' standard of living to the likes of SA, Egypt and Kenya, its still relatively poor. So what's the president saying?

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
www.nairaland.com/doubleoo

seun?
lalasticlala?
farano?
pascal09 ?
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Louislewis: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=16pt]Dear Fashola, if you can, defend all these points to support Buhari or Osinbajo; Read below-

What do you expect from betrayers? It is only those that were possibly less than 10 years old when Buhari governed this nation and the selfish politicians who are interested in themselves and not you or this nation, will continue to sing songs for Buhari. Fashola by your age now you were more than 10years. The only achievement of Buhari during his era as the Head of State of this nation was fighting corruption, which was not even his effort, but the effort of his second in command in person of Tunde Idiagbon(Late). Buhari was just a clueless Figure-Headed Head of State. He was clueless possibly also, because of lack of certificates as discovered now.
Apart from corruption, what else can any of you state categorically that he has achieved. In the course of exercising corruption discipline, his tenure executed a group of drug peddlers (Nigerian graduates) that committed the crime before Law was promulgated against drug traffickers. This law was backdated and these graduates were executed unjustly.

Fashola, I ask you...

* have you ever seen any school built in Buhari's name?
* have you seen any borehole constructed by him(Buhari)?
* Is there any record of any scholarship
awarded by him(Buhari) or through him.?

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. if you have any objection to this, speak out.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He's never championed for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura both in and out of office.
* His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

They say Charity begins at home. Name one thing he has provided for his community

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia...

If no positive response to this observations, I advise you to keep quiet...and remain irrelevant tools for betrayers in this land.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by veraponpo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
'Forgetting that he has been on this job for almost 6 years.'

It is enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by westboro: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Jecintakia: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Aystarz:

Facts abi? Oya let's have the raw facts of what GEJ has accomplished in 6years and what he'll do in the next 4 if given power. I'm waiting oo and hey pls don't pull off another 'GEJ in Lagos' here oo - All talk, no substance.

You just dey talk rubbish... U have not even read GEJ's speech... You have not even watched the rally on YouTube... You have decided to be deaf and blind to know that u can enter a train... Have u hear of e-wallet b4...

Ask your aged general who at his age is supposed be a corporal if fighting corruption is by violating human rights...

#GMBshowyour certificate...
#GMBcanyourememberyourphonenumber? grin
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
seriously , pdp should stop this talk that insurgency, corruption started long before jonathan was elected. if an individual assumes a post of a CEO , HE is there to clear the mess and not compmain about what he met because he was appointed just to correct those errors with no excuses, jonathan pointing fingers is simply definition of incompetence . he should try a better strategy.

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by phiszo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
maestroferddi:
Fashola we have heard you but sorry, we can think on our own.

We think that the President made a stirring speech and score him 90%.
then you think like a fool. your clueless president didn't outline what he'll do. he's just busy attacking apc. what kind of a campaign speech is that?

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by anonimi: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
For a truth, Fashola get MOUTH!
However do we need political leaders who have mouth or the one with visiblbe, verifiable, ACTION that progressively improves our lives

Now let us compare loquacious Fashola with the president he is lambasting. I will start with one glaring common area and depending on the reaction from the APC internet warrior, provide some other common areas.

Railways

-Jonathan has revived & continuously expanding and upgrading the NRC services moving passengers and cargo at cheaper rates & less environmental impact than road alternative.

- Fashola made a lot of NOISE in 2011 about inspecting aloku scrap trains in Toronto. Two years later in January he gleefully announced that five months later i.e. June 2013 the scrap trains will be moving us across the metropolis. 19 months later, no single passenger has been carried. Instead TALKATIVE Fashola is telling us stories and asking us the difference between blue line & red line shocked

Those who are as daft as this empty SAN is can continue to follow his noise while the connoiseurs follow the real deal that delivers aka Jonathan/Sambo team!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
#PleaseTellUsWhatGejHasDoneForSixWholeYears...

Its all corruption and embezzlement of public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
This APC guys sha...dem like talk. There's this two yoruba boys; colleagues of mine who can criticize GEJ like kilode but have no voter cards. Now I harrdli join issues with them but I have one. Now hu has more value? Me!

2 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by kaboninc(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
DWJOBScom:

If you were among the corp members that lost their lives thanks to Buhari's incited statements you won't be here sympathising with him!!!!!!

Help me tell that thing! Don't mind him.

4 Likes

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by okokhaerat(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
I don't think u are a lagosian though ... Oblivion my bottom #jerk
frankyychiji:
Fashola is going into political oblivion if not prison after his tenure. Even in office fashola does not have his own voice. After office, jimi agbaje with the lord of bourdillon will ensure nothing is heard about him again. Apart from building few roads, what did fashola do in Lagos? All the other things you hear about are either white elephant projects or bogus. Those who are born to rule swore to make the kitchen too hot for Jonathan. They delivered on their promises but the heat has not consumed Jonathan to their disappointments. Gej has performed much better than his predecessors despite all challenges. Buhari may not know this but fashola knows cos he is a lawyer.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
mex22:
2phased individual. Why clapping then, when you detest everything about him.
One needs to be civil even to ones enemy at times!
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by baybeeboi: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
yomanovic:
What thing that baffles me about this our president is before you know what, he'll say Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa. Although I took time to google it and realised its true probably because of our enormous population, what puzzles me is the rapid and continuous way in which the Naira is being devalued. Moreso, compare Nigerians' standard of living to the likes of SA, Egypt and Kenya, its still relatively poor. So what's the president saying?
atop all this,you have said nothing
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Habibuisah1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunday8650:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174535-fashola-lambasts-jonathan-speech-lagos-pdp-rally.html
Be Wise!!!
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for the dilapidated
hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for any flood
Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for Nigerian
children dying of Vaccine for preventable
disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless &
neither for subsidy
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for
another 4Years of NOTHING but corruption,
incompetence, Boko Haram sponsorship &
drawing Nigeria backward. Your Vote will stop
this, use it wisely[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by adedayourt(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
But seriously Fashola dint lie bout wat the president gave as speech

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by howfarwhatagwan: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Very well said Fashola....

Meanwhile I hope our Government will learn valuable lessons from the recent France attacks... the first 48 hours are sooooooo important. They
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Louislewis: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=14pt]Some of Goodluck Jonathan's achievements.

EDUCATION

1. 125 Almajiri Schools in 13 Northern States
2. 27 Special girls school
3. 34 new NCE awarding institutions
4. 101 Presidential Special Scholarship for
Innovation and development
5. 10 Million increase in Basic education
enrolment (UBEC)
7. 100 Innovation Enterprise Institutions licensed
8. 7000 lecturers sponsored for post graduate
studies home and abroad
9. 51 Polytechnic laboratories rehabilitated
10. Doubled increase on Education allocation
11. 104 candidates scaled the final hurdle (First
Class Graduates) for Presidential scholarship
award and were asked to apply to study in any of
the top 25 universities in the world approved for
the scheme for their PhD.
12. When GEJ assume power in 2010 98% of
students that sat for NECO failed to make 5
credits including mathematics and English, as at
2013 70% of students that sat for NECO make 5
credits including maths and English.
13. All states of the federation without a federal
university had one each during GEJ Government
and they are listed below (12 New Federal
Universities). Imagine Number of jobs created for
both academic and non-academic staffs and
percentage of awaiting students fixed into these
schools (Note: 9 out of these 12 universities are
in Northern Nigeria).
Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State. —
North Central.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State. ——-North
Central.
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State.– North
East.
Federal University, Wakari, Taraba State. —-
North East.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State.-
North West.
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.——-
North West.
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State. —
South South.
Federal University, Ndufe-Alike, Ebonyi State.-
South East.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.——-
South West.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State —-North
East.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi state.——-
North West.
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.——-
North West.
TRANSPORTATION
Rail Transport:
14. Revitalisation of the railway sector resulting
into annual volume of people moved by April 2014
to be 5Million against 1Million of people moved
prior to GEJ government.
15. Completed the reconstruction of Lagos-Kano
Railway Line that was moribund for many years
with no single train movement for 15years but
GEJ fixed it in 1year.
16. Kaduna Railway Line is at 85% completion
17. Improvement in rail transportation by a pilot
scheme of AC fitted trains in Lagos.
18. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri rail line
abandoned for over 30years is at about 90%
completion.
19. Other rail way under construction are:
Lagos-Kano Rail
Kano-Maiduguri, under construction
Lagos-Portharcourt Under construction:
Kaduna-Abuja
Abuja Standard Gauge Rail axis
Road Transportation
20. The following roads are getting the attention
of federal government.
Apapa - Oshodi Expressway (Undergoing
Construction)
Benin-Ore-Sagamu Highway (Completed Benin-
Ore, Sagamu Ongoing)
Enugu-Portharcourt Dual carriage way
(Undergoing Construction)
Kano - Maiduguri Road (Undergoing Dualisation)
Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja Road (Undergoing
Dualisation)
Onitsha-Owerri Road (Completed)
Vom-Manchok Road (Completed)
Onitsha Head Bridge - Flyover (Ojukwu Gateway)
[Completed by Gov Obi did and got federal refund]
Onitsha - Enugu Road (Under Reconstruction)
Lokoja - Benin Road (Under Reconstruction)
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Under Reconstruction
after 30years)
Mokwa-Bida Road (Under Reconstruction)
Akure-Ilesha Road (Under Reconstruction)
East-West Road (Under Reconstruction)
Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega Road (Under
Reconstruction)
Enugu- Abakaliki- Cross River Road (Under
Reconstruction)
Ogoja - Ikom Road (Under Reconstruction)
Vandekiya-Obudu Road (Under Reconstruction)
The Second Niger Bridge was concessioned to
Juluis Berger and massive early works have
commenced
Massive construction is ongoing on Lokko-
Owetto bridge across River Benue.
Air Transport/ Aviation
21. National Aviation Master plan and Road map
was developed and is being implemented
22. Air Safety - INSTALLATION of cutting age
navigational aids and Instruments Landing
Systems, including runway lights and Total Radar
Coverage (TRACON)
23. Airport Infrastructure - For the first time in
three decades, ALL 22 federally owned airports
are being remodelled and renovated
24. Cargo Airport - 16 airports close to nation's
food baskets designed to transport perishables.
25. New Terminal for 5 International Airports at
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu.
26. Certification - US Category 1 Certification
attained.
INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
27. Under GEJ, Nigeria has three automobile
industries manufacturing vehicles already,
Innoson in Nnewi, Peaugeot in Kaduna and Nissan
in Lagos. kia and Toyota are already working on
their assembly Plants in Lagos while there is an
indication that about 30 car manufacturing
companies has signified interests.
28. Nigeria exports cement after becoming self-
sufficient of our local demand (this is a feat that
was not achieved for many decades).
AGRICULTURE
29. Rice production rose from 1.5Metric Ton from
2010 to 3.5Metric Tons in 2013
30. Nigeria became world leader in cassava
production.
31. Nigeria food import reduced by 500Million per
annum
32. 6Million farmers now assess fertilizers
through the e-wallet systems and this now helps
government to cut N50Billion annually from
corrupt middlemen.
NATIONAL PLANNING/ DEVELOPMENT
33. GEJ government introduced the green wall
initiative to tackle desertification in the Northern
part of Nigeria by planting 6,720,000 trees so far
in 10 northern states.
34. UN Statistics shows that life expectancy in
Nigeria before GEJ government was 47yrs and the
statistics present figure shows it is 52% (If
government takes the blame of everything in a
nation then it should also takes commendation of
anything in the nation)
35. Time to clear goods in Nigerian Ports before
GEJ introduced reforms is 38days as at 2009 but
it has been reduced to 7days.
INFORMATION/ TECHNOLOGY
36. Established 266 public access venues for ICT
in 2013.
37. Established 156 Rural IT Centres and 110
community communication centres so far.
ECONOMY
38. 3 Billion Naira grant given to Nollywood to
encourage their contribution to National GDP.
39. At 7% GDP Growth, Nigeria economy is one of
the fastest growing in the world and the biggest
in Africa.
40. Value of stocks in the Nigerian stock
exchange as at 2009 was N9.92Trillion but as at
December 2013 the value of Nigerian stock is
N13.23Trillion
41. As at 2013 ending the value of Foreign Direct
Investment in Nigeria is $7Billion making Nigeria
the number one recipient of foreign direct
investment in Africa.
42. Nigeria became biggest economy in African
overtaking South Africa.
43. Wall street journal adjudged Nigeria as No 1
destination of foreign investors in the world rating
Nigeria with 29.57% of total world FDI, Argentina
is 2nd while Vietnam came 3rd.
44. Inflation rate before GEJ came to power is
15% presently inflation rate is 9%
45. Volume of imported rice consumed in Nigeria
cut down by almost 50% (This has made naira to
circulate within the country better) and 100% of
rice eaten in aso rock is made in Nigeria.
46. Non-Oil Revenue accrued to government
before GEJ government stood at N843Billion but
in 2013 Non-oil revenue stood at N1.34Trillion.
HOUSING/ WELFARE
47. Mortgage - The Nigerian Mortgage
Refinancing Corporation was set up to enable
200,000 affordable mortgages within 5 years at
affordable interest rate.
48. Over 61,000 housing units have been built in
six geographical zones.
SPORTS
49. African Nations Cup (last won in 1994)
50. Fifa U-17 (Last won in 2007)
51. Word Athletic Championship 4 medals (No
medal since 2000)
POWER/ ELECTRICITY
52. Privatised PHCN and Power Generating Plants
undergoing constructions in different
states.
53. Power generation increased from
2,200MegaWatt to 7,000MegaWatt installed
capacity and Nigeria presently generates about
4500MegaWatt.
LEADERSHIP STYLE
54. GEJ has no foreign account, no property
aboard and all his kids/ wards school here in
Nigeria.
55. Gender friendly government by encouraging
the 35% affirmative for women in government.
Appointed about 10 female ministers
First Female Chief Justice of Nigeria
Female Head of Court of Appeal
Female Acting Governor of Central Bank of
Nigeria
Female DG of Nigerian Stock Exchange etc
Removing the bar of admitting female into
Nigeria Defence Academy (Now we will have
female armoured tank drivers, female Para-
troopers, Jumpers, and so on)
56. Encouragement of youth participation in
government with relatively young members of
executive cabinet (Average age of 50s) with
young ministers like Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed
who is the minister of state for foreign affairs
(born 20th August 1976 and he is the youngest
minister in Nigeria since return to democracy),

Fashola, candidly name one achievement of Buhari. I respect you for all you achieve in Lagos. It is all Jonathans contribution and makings. You should be grateful to him [/size].

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by rashygenius: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
ikweremilitant:
aso rock is no longer meant for cattle rearers and amala swallowing rascals.
so it is meant 4 ogogoro drinkers like Gej..AdAGBA MADANU

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
majekdom2:
seriously , pdp should stop this talk that insurgency, corruption started long before jonathan was elected. if an individual assumes a post of a CEO , HE is there to clear the mess and not compmain about what he met because he was appointed just to correct those errors with no excuses, jonathan pointing fingers is simply definition of incompetence . he should try a better strategy.
This is a simple principle; why dont people get this!
BUHARI/OSINBAJO FOR LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by juman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
This failed 54 years old country should be divided.
Re: Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally by pitoski(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
padeolu:
they are cheering him as he takes a bow out of aso rock.

see his face sef. clueless at default.

they are clapping because he is a performing president. GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Ahmed Atiku Abubakar Weds Sa’adatu Hamidu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.