Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan (30343 Views)

Buhari Won’t Fight Sanusi For Criticising FG – Presidency / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Won’t Fight Graft By Putting People In Crates –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Sunky200: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2015
so Mr President, will you take what belong s back from them looters and ensure the law do the finishing? or will you keep on with the remains and what the culprit s keep walking away untouched as they have being walking away?
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
most of those canvasing for Gej are too young to
even know what happened in the time ot buhari.
GEJ knows this and this is why he is focussing on d
young voters because he knows they no longer
have a culture of reading qnd only focus on
entertainment and all that so he is working on
their ignorance.
But if these same young could just read up then all
would be clear to them. Buhari in 2yrs of his rule
brought Nigeria to world envy and acclaim and
sanitized the rot in our system but GEJ with 6yrs
has just taken us 20yrs backward to the rot we
came out of. Any sane government would and
should first tackle corruption. its like embarking on
a building project. U first clear the debris and
make sure ur construction site is stable otherwise
anything built there would soo expose the
foundational errors. Buhari is on the right track.
Gej said buharis agenda is to arrest corrupt
persons and display them on television and I say
this is laudable and very key to fighting corruption
except for thosr who have something to hide like
GEJ and his goons. Nigerians have been known to
be smart people worldwide and its high time we
really began using our heads. The Nigeria of today
is it the Nigeria we want? If Nigeria was to be a
company which it is in a sense is this the way we
want to run it? If the answer is no then
stakeholders and board members have a right to
remove the CEO and opt for a better option.
We are the laughingstock of all nations even those
countries who couldnt raise their heads in our
presence now do so with impunity. Why? We
brought it upon ourselves via our tribal and ethnic
sentimentality. We see black and call it red. From
our airport authorities to our border foot soldiers,
from the ministries to the classrooms corruption
runs wild and all some can only say is GEJ TILL
2019? Amazing!!! No purpose, no desire, no
projections! !
As for me who witnessed Buharis time in power and
now this, the choice made itself known to me simply
by comparison and I choose CHANGE!
Buhari to me represents SANITY,
ACCOUNTABILITY, AND HOPE. If u love yourself
and ur kids be they unborn then u would reason as
I do and make Nigeria a place they would be proud
of.
BUHARI U HAD MY VOTE IN 2011 AND U HAVE IT
AGAIN IN 2015. WE WILL MAKE IT WORK!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by eluquenson(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
About 40 days to the presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors:

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.

And Many More...
We want to hear your voice.. Who would you vote for?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Atigba: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2015
double0seven:
“I agree that we must stop
corruption but I will not do so by
catching people and putting them
in crates and jailing or killing them.
We can’t stop corruption that way.”

"The President said that instead of
fighting corruption by making
arrests, he would structure Nigeria
in such a way that people holding

public offices would no longer have
direct access to funds."

“If they had succeeded in fighting
corruption, corruption would not
have been with us today. If they
had set up structures to manage
resources, in this ICT era, we would
not have been talking about
corruption today.
“What happened on the issue of
civil servants is something known
as IPIS which is a software for
protecting salaries. Sometimes
people steal salaries in some
Federal Government agencies and
ministries. They tried to divert
funds meant for some allowances
but since the system is scientific, it
shut down. This is the only way
that you can prevent corruption."

I swear to God, Jonathan is a complete failure. And many of the points highlighted by OP only confirmed what people have been saying about him: his body language and all embodiment and soul encourages corruption.

Imagine, the President is telling us that he wants to fight corruption by computer software. Is the computer software not made by humans? Can it not be compromised by humans? So when those humans who are knowledgeable in the software compromise and collaborate with heads of government departments, agencies, ministries etc., and steal billions, what do you do? What do you do? Go and look for stronger computer softwares?!!!

This man is an unbelievable idiot! I mean this is the President of the biggest black nation talking.

All over the world, in civilised and technologically computerised advanced societies ( like the US for instance) the major (effective) way of fighting corruption and deterrence to corruption is catching corrupt individuals and putting them in jail. That is the age long method of preventing corruption in the society and it hasn't changed; in Japan, China, US, UK, etc.; in the most technologically computerized advanced economies in the world, this is how it is done, not talk of Nigeria who is far behind in the deployment of technology.

In recent times, even serving governors have gone to jail in America.

JONATHAN IS CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED AND HE NEEDS TO BE KICKED OUT NOW BEFORE HE DESTROYS NIGERIA.

I SWEAR THIS GUY WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY.

And lastly, no one has said anything about killing them; we just want them jailed as deterrence and means of stopping corruption before it kills the country.

NOTE: @ lacasa or fastshiiping,

can either of you please help copy the above and place in your comment on the first page of the thread so that people can see it immediately after reading what "firefire" has written. we must not allow them confuse people. THANKS.
You will forever remain blind to the fact

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2015
calebo101:
Buhari say e fight corruption, so why is there still corruption? cheesy. According to transparency international, under Abacha with buhari as PTF head, Nigeria was in the top 3 most corrupt country in the world! Under obasanjo Nigeria was constantly ranking 1st and 2nd... Under Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria is ranked 33rd and still reducing!!! Whatever Jonathan is doing is working very very fine.

Once again we all see the difference between a graduate and an illiterate.

Why a graduate is building schools to educate us, the illiterate is building prisons...

Why a graduate is saying NO to Godfatherism (ask Obasanjo), the illiterate surrounds himself with them... cheesy

Why a graduate believes women have a place in the society, the illiterate believes a woman's place is in the kitchen...

Why a graduate is reviving our railways, the illiterate would cancel them as he did 30 years ago...

Why a graduate would build infrastructures and create enabling environment for the youths to succeed (SUREP), the illiterate would save the money in a bank and be giving his Almajiri slaves 1 meal a day and 5000 Naira monthly...

Why a graduate believes the youths are the future of tomorrow, an illiterate at 73 years with grandchildren still feels it's his time...

Buhari go and rest oooooo, you rule my papa u wan still rule me... sad angry TUFIA angry, God nor go allow am.
I refuse to be a Slave. I am not in Egypt and you are not Pharoah!!!
I refuse to be ruled by an illiterate angry angry
If ur brain shd be updated 2 2015. is it buhari dat is ruling now. Clueless post
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Suljosh: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2015
This GEJ is so DUMB.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by meedx: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Prisons are reformation centers and jail terms serve as deterrence.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Reference(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Jonathan intelligent Ol boy you just stated your own level of intelligence o. Choi! Wetin person no go hear from these TANoids.

But will your presidential candidate investigate and prosecute members of his own party, own caucus who are well known thieves and looters. Can he and will he promise that. What is the APC's track record in expelling corrupt members and testing our 'institutions' by reporting them to the authorities. The labour party in the UK is not in power but lost a number of MP's last year to various corruption allegations. You don't have to be in power at the centre to act.

How many. Please answer. If I were a card carrying member of the PDP you guys will have been quaking. There is no debate in Nigerian politics and this is the only way to stabilize democracy fast.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by hotwax: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2015
[b]Remember Nigerians...

Let nobody use religion to deceive you. CHristian or Muslim, we are all Nigerians. If Nigeria face hardship, it will affect both Christians and muslims.

They told us in churches 4 years ago to vote Jonathan because he is a christian, he had no shoe, he is youthful. Has he done anything to improve the life of Christians (Major voters) talk-less of the general masses?
Even a war Turn Uganda has 24 ours electricity. And we are giant of Africa. WHy is electricity becoming impossible or rocket science in Nigeria? My brethren, it is corruption jare.

Corruption gives birth to:
i. Insecurity (Boko-Haram)
ii. Bad economy (when people are looting our treasury)
iii. Injustice (Judicial scam as can be seen in Alamesiya, James Ibori, Al-Mustapha and others freed from prison)
iv. Global Image (No country takes us serious again. They see us criminals)

I dont trust both Buhari and Jonathan, but we have to face 2 evils now and decide which one can be managed.

We have seen what GEJ is capable of for 6 years. He has successfully put Nigerian in a sink hole.

I am not supporting any of the 2 candidates. But we have to weigh our options.

1. Do we want to continue like this?
2. Do we think we deserve better ?

These are the 2 choices facing us?

But I think we deserve electricity![/b]
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by hotwax: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Reference:

But will your presidential candidate investigate and prosecute members of his own party, own caucus who are well known thieves and looters. Can he and will he promise that. What is the APC's track record in expelling corrupt members and testing our 'institutions' by reporting them to the authorities. The labour party in the UK is not in power but lost a number of MP's last years to various corruption allegations. You don't have to be in power at the centre to act.

Now many. Please answer. If I were a card carrying member of the PDP you guys will have been quaking. There is no debate in Nigerian politics and this is the only say to stabilize democracy fast.

Use your head...The looting his party members are doing is not in his administration.

When Buhari get there, if them born you well come and loot.

They can continue drinking water on top what they have stolen. People like Okonjo eweala, Stella Odua will not even be tried.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Collynzo9: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Reference:

No. Government doesn't build institutions, people do. The fact that we have next to no functioning institutions has less to do with the government (we've always had governments), but the inability of the people to gel to form them. Institutions are built on the basis of recognised common values. No two Nigerians agree on any one thing so you cannot build a coalition. Take corruption for example. The EFCC will only work if the Nigerian can define corruption. Unfortunately we cannot. One man's corruption is another man's right to resource control or response to marginalisation or born to rule, or regional hegemony or politically reward aka settlement.

But to say that government with all its instruments of power cannot and should not attempt anything until it builds institutions is just disingenuous. I will continue to criticise knee jerk anti corruption crusades not for their effort but for their effectiveness. So the Jonathan government fails but much more than the Buhari government did in the mid-eighties.
When we say institutions, we mean systems not agencies like EFCC, it is very myopic to think so.
The system through which government releases and spends money, the system through which government awards contracts and so on. We have read and seen how government now give fertilizers directly to farmers through e-wallet system eliminating middlemen and the corruption that comes with them. The President Yesterday said Federal civil servants are now paid their salaries electronically directly from the finance ministry instead of the former methods that encourages and facilitates corruption, military weapons are now acquired through direct deals with government of other countries rather than through middlemen. You and I know of how NEPA used to compete for the most corrupt institution in Nigeria with the police, it has since been handed over to private investors and the corruption in that sector has been brought to minimum.
These are examples of how institutions can be made corruption-proof using the right systems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by BlackHuman(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ is a very wonderful president with lots great ideas- ...He won't fight corruption by putting people in crates BUT...He'll fight corruption by granting them Presidential Pardons-..e.g Alamesiegha
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Adminisher: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
When Buhari was putting Umaru Dikko in a crate, Nigerians were cheering. Please Mr President, you are mis reading history. Umaru Dikko was like Shekau to Nigeria then and the government's failed action in this regard was supported by students, workers, middle class and many politicians.

Also the President' s talk about queuing for essential commodities was disingenuous, the current globalised world economic system that we have now was not existing and most countries were operating one of economic nationalism and defence of currency value, control of local inflation et.,c.. Nigeria's oil exports were down because of oil glut, foreign exchange was scarce and naira value was under pressure and we had to ration foreign exchange between consumer goods and capital goods that will make the economy grow.Was that too hard for a mentally challenged Ijaw graduate doing his master's to understand?.
The west wanted a sudden devaluation of currency followed by taking of loans which would have been economic slavery. Devaluation would have been a net transfer of wealth from Nigeria to Europe and the US be wise they were out main trading partners. So imported goods had to be rationed short term meanwhile Aba traders were hoarding and becoming millionaires and that was declared an economic sabotating offence. I suspect the President is gong to be drilled on his comments on the economic performance of Buhari, a gov t that reduced our foreign loans in the next few days.

There was no globalization, the internet was not so widespread and many countries in the world were doing what Nigeria was doing including China, Brazil and wait for it, South Korea. It is disappointing that a man with PhD like the President would throw in a negative example of left of centre economics without stating the right historical context in order to confuse his typically half educated supporters....or maybe he himself did not understand what was going on in the world even as a master student.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by chimerase2: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

Show me a case on tinubu? Fashola? Atiku? And obj?.

Nobody is perfect, not even the American president is perfect, but wat is done is to bring Corruption to the bearset minimum.

That's wat good govts do, not promotee and protect thieves and giving them national honors.

2ndly, Corruption is the No 1 problem in this country. Insecurity being joint 1st or a close second.

So any Nigerian president that doesn't list the 2 as his 1st point of action as President, is not worth a vote.

ThankGod Buhari has a reputation for facing both in his records.

On the other hand GEJ loves anyone who is either Corrupt, terrorist sponsor or militant.

And He doesn't deserve to be a local govt councillor wt that not to even go as far as president for 2nd term.

#GMB the wise choice!
why changing and diverting to what he asked u
Nigerians a full of hypocrites
U forgot to add slva former governor of bayelsa. Ok tinubu is der in de list
Instead of u to be humbled by the reply u got
U just bent on disgracing ur self
Nobody is a saint in nigerian
Both dos u listed and dos u didn't list which I knw u purposely did
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Collynzo9:

The guys are so dumb.
Ok Buhari comes in and ''fights corruption'' by arresting people indiscriminately for 4 years then leaves and we go back to square one corruption returns with a bang, that is if he succeeded in chasing it away in the first place.
That is not how to fight corruption. Corruption is low in developed countries not because the people are saints, but because the institutions has made it absolutely impossible for them to embezzle public funds.
That is what GEJ is trying to do and he has succeeded in some sectors.
T

So you make "Institutions strong" by refusing to prosecute cases, charge culprits, or encourage that they be convicted with the stiffest penalties possible meted out to those found guilty? You fight corruption by condemning the attempted abduction of one of the most notorious embezzlers in the 2nd Republic? GEJ is a joker.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by oneeast: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Gej is fire. I need a graduate to rule me than an illiterate..

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ibrokola(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
The born to Rule disease will be cured finally on February 14.

Nigeria is 54 years old.
Civilians = 1960 - 1965 = 5 yrs
Military = 1966 - 1979 = 13 yrs
Civilian = 1979 - 1983 = 4 yrs
Military = 1984 - 1999 = 16 yrs
Military Civilian = 1999 - 2007 = 8 yrs
Civilian = 2008 to date = 8 years.
TOTAL
Military-Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abubarkar = 29 years
Civilian-Balewa, Shagari, Shonekan, UMYA, GEJ = 17 years
Military Civilian-OBJ = 8 years

So who do you hold responsible for the rot called Nigeria?

Now you want to vote for another Military Civilian. Don't you think we should keep away from those whose institution and background principally contributed to our rot today? I respect the Nigerian military but I sincerely believe that they have caused us more harm than good. Your Buhari has been in this same army since 1962.

Did u attend night school? Cos your analysis reeks of ignorance!
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by TheFreeOne: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2015
“Any country that does not obey the rule of law is a jungle. Do you want Nigeria to be a jungle ? “Immediately I suspect you of doing something wrong, I will call the police and the army and throw you into jail. Is that the kind of country you want? They said to be strong is to jail people indiscriminately for 300 years. Is that the way to go? A country is like an industry, it must be managed properly by people who have grey and white matters upstairs.”

A candidate with grey matters upstairs should know that its not possible to single handedly stabilise world oil price, nor jail people indisciminately without recourse to rule of law, neither can a countrys economy be secured by the armed forces.

And he ought to know too that failing to tender his certificate as required by our constitution may eventually make the country a jungle.

GMB cluelessness comes with a capital grade A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Adminisher: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
oneeast:
Gej is fire. I need a graduate to rule me than an illiterate..

Jonathan did not speak like a graduate. You must have attended a village school. His grammar, inflexion and choice of words were mediocre. If you send a child to secondiry school and he speaks like the President did you should be very concerned. I agree that he was aggressive and spoke with passion but the quality was poor and if you don't realize that we have a big problem in Nigeria.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by hillsate: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Haba Mr President,
After six years as president you are still saying how you intend to fight corruption?

You said if Buhari was successful in his fight for corruption between 1983-1985 we won't be faced with corruption today. Response for you here is that if for six years you did not build on what was built years back on fighting corruption why won't you be faced with the corruption we see today.

Mr president, just as you stated that we are in the state we are today because of the wrong pieces of advice from your advisers. These advisers are only opening holes for you by this speech.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

So its humility and "rule of law" that says a whole President should strongly discourage the arrest and imprisonment of Government officials that tamper with the Nation/State's Funds?

If thats what you call intelligence, then I don't know what to tell you.
Would you be happy if your father is bundled into jail without following due process?

Will you be speaking like this if your uncle is sentenced to 50yrs inprisonment over some BS concocted by some disgruntled fellows just to score some cheap political points?

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by decountof(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
39 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors: 1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------- ------ They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!! Spread the message, share if you like
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by RZQ3: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2015
corruption insecurity empty promises etc those are the things that will not make him to win 2015 electiom
GMB is our incoming president!!!!
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Jonathan intelligent Ol boy you just stated your own level of intelligence o. Choi! Wetin person no go hear from these TANoids.
I do not expect a certified iidiot like you to get the message when clever people are speaking.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Adminisher: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2015
ibrokola:

Did u attend night school? Cos your analysis reeks of ignorance!

Most GEJ supporters have this'm problem, they give the impression that they are mostly importer - exporter types who went to adult education school or something. The man GEJ who is not blessed with speech making abilities makes illogcal statements, tells outright lies or childish exaggerations and instead of keeping quiet so that light is not shone on those areas they keep praising him in public on those same issues. It is unbelievable sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by IDnoble1: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Talk is cheap
WHEN GEJ KNOWS ALL THESE STRATEGIES BETTER THAN MAKING ARREST TO STOP CORRUPTION, I THINK THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE CORRUPT OFFICE HOLDERS AGAIN AFTER HIS FOURTH YEAR. he should go and do those strategies at Otuke, and give way to a bold one who can take the bull by the horn
GMB is the change
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by najoke: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Mr GEJ, my own way of fighting corruption is by not voting you come feb 14 2015
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by wowo2: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2015
I try never to form opinions or bother about politics because I see all Nigerian politicians as lizards, selfish, hopelessly self serving and myopic animals.

But really? Is GEJ the best PDP has to offer Nigeria? as in really? sincerely....really? seriously?

That is my 5 mins of thinking about Nigerian politics.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by oneeast: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2015
What will you call Buhari's grammar and his almajiri accent?

Adminisher:

Jonathan did not speak like a graduate. You must have attended a village school. His grammar, inflexion and choice of words were mediocre. If you send a child to secondiry school and he speaks like the President did you should be very concerned. I agree that he was aggressive and spoke with passion but the quality was poor and if you don't realize that we have a big problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by anonimi: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

So you make "Institutions strong" by refusing to prosecute cases, charge culprits, or encourage that they be convicted with the stiffest penalties possible meted out to those found guilty? You fight corruption by condemning the attempted abduction of one of the most notorious embezzlers in the 2nd Republic? GEJ is a joker.

Why do you people keep recycling your LIES?

Are the oil subsidy cases not being PROSECUTED?
Has EFCC not recovered billions from those involved?

Just to give one example.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Collynzo9:

The guys are so dumb.
Ok Buhari comes in and ''fights corruption'' by arresting people indiscriminately for 4 years then leaves and we go back to square one corruption returns with a bang, that is if he succeeded in chasing it away in the first place.
That is not how to fight corruption. Corruption is low in developed countries not because the people are saints, but because the institutions has made it absolutely impossible for them to embezzle public funds.
That is what GEJ is trying to do and he has succeeded in some sectors.
T
Their case is akin to the Doctor that uses leeches for treatment causing more harm than good,then another 21st Doctor shows up using the most appropriate method only for the family of the patient to call for the Doctor with leeches because the healing process is taking too long for them to endure.....smh
It is a situation that most genuine leaders find themselves but with people like you and I by their sides they will come out stronger and better.

Say no to backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by paycash: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2015
calebo101:
Buhari say e fight corruption, so why is there still corruption? cheesy. According to transparency international, under Abacha with buhari as PTF head, Nigeria was in the top 3 most corrupt country in the world! Under obasanjo Nigeria was constantly ranking 1st and 2nd... Under Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria is ranked 33rd and still reducing!!! Whatever Jonathan is doing is working very very fine.

Once again we all see the difference between a graduate and an illiterate.

Why a graduate is building schools to educate us, the illiterate is building prisons...

Why a graduate is saying NO to Godfatherism (ask Obasanjo), the illiterate surrounds himself with them... cheesy

Why a graduate believes women have a place in the society, the illiterate believes a woman's place is in the kitchen...

Why a graduate is reviving our railways, the illiterate would cancel them as he did 30 years ago...

Why a graduate would build infrastructures and create enabling environment for the youths to succeed (SUREP), the illiterate would save the money in a bank and be giving his Almajiri slaves 1 meal a day and 5000 Naira monthly...

Why a graduate believes the youths are the future of tomorrow, an illiterate at 73 years with grandchildren still feels it's his time...

Buhari go and rest oooooo, you rule my papa u wan still rule me... sad angry TUFIA angry, God nor go allow am.
I refuse to be a Slave. I am not in Egypt and you are not Pharoah!!!
I refuse to be ruled by an illiterate angry angry

Thief and murderer = waisted 6 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari / Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.