Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan (30429 Views)

Buhari Won’t Fight Sanusi For Criticising FG – Presidency / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / I Won’t Fight Graft By Putting People In Crates –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by kheart(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2015
teeowl:
We all know Jonathan endorses corruption that is why he would come out on national TV and say that stealing is NOT corruption!

Just like the clueless president told us a few years ago when bombs started blowing off in the north that we should not worry that terrorism happens everywhere - maybe it is our turn! And yet some mother fvckers and E-paid TANoids cannot see what a clueless and weak president he is.

After 6 years, how many corrupt officials have fallen? Yea... none! Oloshi Ijaw man!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Tonylyte(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
I go Tinubu square for the PDP rally.
I start weeping when I heard the words:

"Buhari build prison for you,
I build school for you!'

I begin cry.
God!
Bless this man.
If to say na him be oga when i be small girl,
i for go university!
But I no see admission that time,
I no even get sponsor.

That word still dey touch me for body.
my friends been dey hold me,
but i no gree.
i just had to cry as a woman.

the words be like something Bob Marley go sing for song!
I sure say this thing comot from inside Brother Jonathan mind!
No be Okupe, or Abati or Reno write this one.

Brother Jona don charge ooo!
U sure intelligent my dear sister. That statement alone is strong enough to penetrate any hard soul. Such statement is not planned or written on paper, it comes from the inner mind, the love and truth inside of you. I think jonathan is now killing them with their own swords.
Ones again, ''they want to build prisons for you, i have built schools for you''. Classic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by omaigalalive(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2015
you cant jailed ppl we heard you, but you yourself was the corrupt leader Nigeria
have ever seen. jona you are incapable in all faculties of leadership. we would
vote you out and let asari & co destroy the fucking oil in the niger delta area.
Nigeria have many alternatives.

#gmb/osinjo2015.[/font]

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by wordcat(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2015
If Jonathan and Buhari continue using this their "I will do this and I will do that" to campaign what will the likes of Chikwas Okorie and other new entrants use

Maybe, the new entrants will ask us to vote them in as president first so that in the next election they will know what they can do.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Rajman45(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
This Jonathan is just too intelligent for average Nigerians whose past and future was bastardized by people like Buhari and his old cargoes of military numbnuts.

But just because of his humility and his hunger to follow the rule of law they labelled him clueless, now that the chips are down the C-IN-C has spoken let APC say theirs without their usual negative rhetorics filled with insults and name calling.
u said clueless...do u mean allowing people like : Bode George Alammeiseigha
Steella Oduah
Diezani Madueke
Asari dokubo
Tompolo
Mohammed Abacha Anenih
Ali Modu Sherriff to walk about freely without even been trial clueless. GEJ is not just clueless but also a weak, useless and stupid fool that think nigerians are dump nd idiots like him. I so much love d 1983-1985 period much more dan now. Pls a wise nigerian will vote GMB in and vote GEJ OUT.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by azpekuliar: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2015
I felt like giving him a round of applause. smiley
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Deinma1986: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:

Show me a case on tinubu? Fashola? Atiku? And obj?.

Nobody is perfect, not even the American president is perfect, but wat is done is to bring Corruption to the bearset minimum.

That's wat good govts do, not promotee and protect thieves and giving them national honors.

2ndly, Corruption is the No 1 problem in this country. Insecurity being joint 1st or a close second.

So any Nigerian president that doesn't list the 2 as his 1st point of action as President, is not worth a vote.

ThankGod Buhari has a reputation for facing both in his records.

On the other hand GEJ loves anyone who is either Corrupt, terrorist sponsor or militant.

And He doesn't deserve to be a local govt councillor wt that not to even go as far as president for 2nd term.

#GMB the wise choice!

Guy if u dont have anything to say just keep quiet. How many corrupt govt. officials in LAGOS, RIVERS and other APC states have been prosecuted by their governors. Even Ameachi in one of his speeches said he award a contract worth 3 billion naira, paid the person 100% of the money up front, yet the contract was not executed and the person is a free man. Even Buhari said he wont go against his party. So talking about corruption, they wont fight nothing.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by myola777(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan's government is the government of the thieves, by the thieves and for the thieves (thiefocracy)

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by ddazz: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2015
Mogidi:

I also wonder how Buhari is able to achieve these feats, the endorsement by MEND and Bokoharam might give one some clues.

I see you have got a good sense of humour.

I wont broach the issue of Maitatsine and d Chadian incident cos google is your friend.

We both know Boko Haram never endorsed Buhari for Presidency so let us stick to the truth.

As regards MEND, after d bomb blast in 2010, Jonathan went on record to defend MEND. He vouched that they weren't behind d blast. I was shell shocked when the same Jonathan stated yesterday that MEND tried to kill him in 2010.

I guess Politicians will descend to any level to get what they want.

If MEND honestly endorsed Buhari then it is a good development considering the unflinching support they have been giving our dear President over the years.

However, I wont be surprised if the so called endorsement was staged by Jonathan so as to give Buhari a bad name. The next thing we might hear is that Buhari tried to use MEND to kill Jonathan in 2010.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Rajman45:

u said clueless...do u mean allowing people like : Bode George Alammeiseigha
Steella Oduah
Diezani Madueke
Asari dokubo
Tompolo
Mohammed Abacha Anenih
Ali Modu Sherriff to walk about freely without even been trial clueless. GEJ is not just clueless but also a weak, useless and stupid fool that think nigerians are dump nd idiots like him. I so much love d 1983-1985 period much more dan now. Pls a wise nigerian will vote GMB in and vote GEJ OUT.
And the same Buhari who was a coupist and doubles as a kidnapper is a better choice? Who even truncated democracy and gagged the press ,and executed Nigerians without being judged in any competent court of law.
He even said he will stabilize global crude oil price. grin
And right now he is currently running with well known neighborhood thieves like Tinubu,Amaechi,Atiku and Obasanjo who institutionized corruption.
Get lost ,you have only one vote ......stop feeling like INEC.
If his draconian laws worked and he was right in violating human right ,how come that corruption has been present in all past administrations ? undecided

A vote for Buhari is a vote for backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
I so pity dis clueless GEJ. is it not better to jail, kill and putt the so called corrupted uncles of his in crate rather dan de innocent thousand of lives DAT dies on a daily basis in de hand of boko haram.

GMB All de way until GET ve some senses
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by gists: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
I go Tinubu square for the PDP rally.
I start weeping when I heard the words:

"Buhari build prison for you,
I build school for you!'

I begin cry.
God!
Bless this man.
If to say na him be oga when i be small girl,
i for go university!
But I no see admission that time,

I no even get sponsor.

That word still dey touch me for body.
my friends been dey hold me,
but i no gree.
i just had to cry as a woman.

the words be like something Bob Marley go sing for song!
I sure say this thing comot from inside Brother Jonathan mind!
No be Okupe, or Abati or Reno write this one.

Brother Jona don charge ooo!

Bloody illiterate!
So you didn't go to school and you are among those asking a whole Army General to produce his certificate. ye ye.
If you had passed that time you would have gotten admission. Countless of people got admission.

If you think you didn't get admission because there were not enough schools, don't you think its because of the corruption of that time that was responsible? People that ought to have used the nation's wealth for the well being of the citizen but decided to take the wealth abroad. GMB decided to put them in jail so that your own children will not suffer the same faith with you.

Have you bothered to ask what will happen to the so called schools gej is building when the existing ones were on strike for 5 months in a year? Have you bothered to ask how will the schools perform when the existing one are ranked among the lowest in the world and our graduates are considered half-baked? Have you bothered to ask how the new schools will be funded, maintained and sustained when corruption is sky-high? gej said he sent some first-class students to study abroad, the same man is telling he is building more schools. Is that not an admission of the fact that our higher institutions arenot worthy to say the least. The countries he is sending them to, have you asked if they are building more schools or they are constantly equipping and expanding the capacity of the existing ones?
You should ask these same questions for other so called achievements - airports already degenerating because of corruption. Soon, 22hr lagos to minna locomotive railway will follow. Electricity, we have not seen inspite of so-called privatisation - All because of corruption. Have you asked how all the so-called achievements will me maintained in an atmosphere where the president actively shields corrupt individuals? Nothing can survive where corruption reigns - period.

Oh, sorry I forgot, you didn't go to school and so you are not capable of expansive reasoning and could not have asked those questions.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by xctvhz(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
This Jonathan is just too intelligent for average Nigerians whose past and future was bastardized by people like Buhari and his old cargoes of military numbnuts.

But just because of his humility and his hunger to follow the rule of law they labelled him clueless, now that the chips are down the C-IN-C has spoken let APC say theirs without their usual negative rhetorics filled with insults and name calling.
okay, now you talk as if what Jonathan said was not trying to be negative against buhari??!
if not that, what then is politics
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by JahsPet: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2015
MR PRESIDENT HAS BEEN DUPED LONG TYM AGO grin
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by opribo(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
I just hope the personal beef most Nigerians have for this GEJ of a man will not lead them into accepting any junk of a president as an alternative. If we must make a change then let us look for a quality president someone who can launder the country's image outside, someone who has the power of oratory, someone with the right education and skills good enough to stimulate growth, someone who commands respect and deserves respect. Someone we can be proud to call our president, someone with the right charisma and mien, someone who we love, someone who is with us and understands us. someone who fears God and worships him, someone who is visionary and realistic, someone is in tune with today's technology.

Nigeria has a lot of great men and women let the people demand for that man we deserve the best lets not settle for mediocrity, lets not give to threat and intimidation. Its a shame today that some well educated men will be canvassing for change to emptiness and doom. Change to dictatorship and calamity, change to religious bigotry and change to intimidation.

GEJ certainly is not our messiah but he is like John the baptist in the Bible, a fore runner to the freedom we so much desire after him if we persevere we will get that leader of our dream, we must not go back to hopelessness. The journey is rough today and painful because we are contending with forces, both spiritual and physical, we are contending with those who believe, Nigerians are their slaves and the country is their fortress. We are fighting a battle for freedom from oppression to freedom. I am very sure if PDP had fielded another candidate all this brouhaha would not have been as their would not have been any chance at all for the APC, be that as it may we need to make a distinct and wise choice. If I could change it all I would say neither GMB nor GEJ should contest.

Honestly, from every dimension I do not see GMB as the change we need maybe a Fashola would have been ok in APC but be that as it may it is now we the Nigerians to choose where we want to go in the future. I am not God neither do I claim to be but my Bible tells me that we have 3 denery and one score to live and that means once we are 70yrs we shall start packing our loads. Now if a man is running on extra time and yet we are saying that is the change we need are we not saying the new comer Prof Osinbanjo is the president in waiting, wont he be another puppet in the hands of Tinubu. Nigerians lets think lets think deeply lets we fall into the hands of those who have sold the sooul of our beloved country to strange gods.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ , the truth is that you will not fight corruption at All.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by eneye75(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2015
wise men pls read and digest jona's speech in lagos rally.u use 4yrs + u cant fight corruption,u want more, without punishing d offenders HOW POSSIBLE?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2015
xctvhz:

okay, now you talk as if what Jonathan said was not trying to be negative against buhari??!
if not that, what then is politics
What he said was nothing but the truth.

I guess you knew all this but decided to run along with the herd mentality which I perfectly understood .

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Rajman45(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
And the same Buhari who was a coupist and doubles as a kidnapper is a better choice? Who even truncated democracy and gagged the press ,and executed Nigerians without being judged in any competent court of law.
He even said he will stabilize global crude oil price. grin
And right now he is currently running with well known neighborhood thieves like Tinubu,Amaechi,Atiku and Obasanjo who institutionized corruption.
Get lost ,you have only one vote ......stop feeling like INEC.
If his draconian laws worked and he was right in violating human right ,how come that corruption has been present in all past administrations ? undecided

All d people mention Tinubu,Amaechi,Atiku and Obj did wonderful jobs dan GEJ. Mind u...a corrupt politician like IBB declear dat d present nigeria is corrupt dan any era in nigeria history. Tell me a real achivement that GEJ has done, apart from increasin fuel price, increasing power supply tarrif, our economy is dead, naira is a no go zone, thiefs are working freely, militant lyk tompolo is now a minister of buying war boat for nigeria army,...i could just keep going. For a president dat refuse to declear his asset, pls be wise.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Femocher(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Don't u av eye
FastShipping:

Imagine in his almost sixth year in office, Jonathan is still talking about "I will" I will, I will".

Tell the masses what you have done. Your records should be speaking for you. Unfortunately, your achievements are only on pamphlets and not on ground.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Rajman45(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Tonylyte:

U sure intelligent my dear sister. That statement alone is strong enough to penetrate any hard soul. Such statement is not planned or written on paper, it comes from the inner mind, the love and truth inside of you. I think jonathan is now killing them with their own swords.
Ones again, ''they want to build prisons for you, i have built schools for you''. Classic.
which schools did he build??, d ones ameachi, oshobaba, fashola build for der respective states or what. It is only an illeterate like u nd ur dear sister dat such a shameless words could penetrate. Is prison made for everyone or thieves, or are u a thief? If u are, den be ready to find urself der come may dis year.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by maxtamazin: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
FastShipping:

Imagine in his almost sixth year in office, Jonathan is still talking about "I will" I will, I will".

Tell the masses what you have done. Your records should be speaking for you. Unfortunately, your achievements are only on pamphlets and not on ground.

Is either you are not in Nigeria or you are blind. Did you read where he mentioned what he has done and how he is going to do more. Pls tell Buhari to lay a good road map not insult.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Eziachi: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2015
The corruption in Nigeria is endemic not found in any countries. Corruption in Nigeria is like a cancer, it needs an aggressive approach to stand any chance of success of cure.
In China putting a corrupt person in a crate is a luxury because you would be executed. From his days as a deputy governor, Jonathan and his wife were corrupt.
Asking them to fight corruption is like asking the Pope to deny the Vatican.
Who can forget his chameleons attitude during the Alamieyesiegha pre impeachment saga years ago? How he arranged to pick him up in Ivory Coast, organized a hero welcome for him but quickly abandoned him and switched side once Obasanjo barked and threatened him too with impeachment and arrest.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Tonylyte(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Rajman45:

which schools did he build??, d ones ameachi, oshobaba, fashola build for der respective states or what. It is only an illeterate like u nd ur dear sister dat such a shameless words could penetrate. Is prison made for everyone or thieves, or are u a thief? If u are, den be ready to find urself der come may dis year.
Na amaechi build kogi state university na...dispute this one first, i will tell you more.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by lexyclasy: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:
Yeah, I rather have thieves bundled than see them swimming in opulence and moving above the law like we are seeing undder the govt of the shoeless ranger. Bros corruption is easy
Cc: Bode George
Alammeiseighahigh
Steella Oduah
Diezani Madueke
Asari dokubo
Tompolo
Mohammed Abacha
Anenih
Ali Modu Sherriff

Etcetera... No more safe havens for the corrupt clueless

#GMB for a better country!

Bros it is easy to fight corruption in the millitary era than civillian .....for us to combat corruption
we need:
1) Autonomy for the anti-graft agency e.g EFCC
2) Nigerian constitution should be reviewed to remove ambiguity that aided corrupt practices such as immunity for certain office holders
3) Judiciary should wake up and be an entity of governance rather than frustrating the effort of executive arm of government
4) Eradication of selective discharge no matter whose sheep is gored
5) We should erase the notion that corruption is stealing.......when one is corrupt you hardly preferential treatment sets-in either by ethnicity or by where u belongs or religious circle or cartel this can mar best brains eg if one deserve first class don't deny him that is corruption, one is due for appointment let it go, don't say u must see me in so so hotel first, there's corruption in the church, mosque, company, ministry,park, political parties, traditional council etc we all should rise against it, it is an attitude thing......you bought fuel to sell to the public for N20 naira because of strike rumour you hurd them and sell at N150 per liter at peak period that's corruption, you adjust pump price to cheat customers that's corruption....you bought something and the seller give you change in excess you thank God that's corruption.....you by-pass the right person that merit the favour and give it to the one that speak the same language with you who doesn't acquire what the former has that's corruption

Finally we should first remove planks in our eyes to be able to see the tiny dust in another person's eye.......corruption is a collective virus we all must avoid

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
then his not ready to fight corruption,. cause the criminals in his government deserve more than even being stocked in a crate
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Megatone(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2015
What of the likes of tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and their cohorts ? . Please spare me all ur jaguns!

lacasa:
Yeah, I rather have thieves bundled than see them swimming in opulence and moving above the law like we are seeing undder the govt of the shoeless ranger.

Alammeiseigha
Steella Oduah
Diezani Madueke
Asari dokubo
Tompolo
Mohammed Abacha
Anenih
Ali Modu Sherriff

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Rajman45(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Tonylyte:

Na amaechi build kogi state university na...dispute this one first, i will tell you more.
ur not ashame of urself..kogi state university, is state schools build by federal government. I thought u have betters things to talk about. Without grass root education, who will attend d uni nd poly. Mention 20 schools dat ur so-called president build, compare to d schools dat ameach build in most local govts in rivers state. The federal govts are suppose to assist d state govts in buildin nd fundin schools, but what are der doing apart from lootin our moni. Rivers state monthly allocation has been divided by half it anual funds.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by sam79(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
GEJ keeps on making disjointed statement each time he gives a speech or grant any interview.

Nobody has ever asked him to throw people into jail indiscriminately. Beside it the court that jails not GEJ. The court don't prosecute nor investigate - The police , EFCC, ICPC etc are saddled by law to investigate n prosecute. These Govt apparatus re controlled by d Executive president who happens to be GEJ making this ridiculous statements.

- He declared that no money was missing without any investigation regarding the missing billions as alleged by former CBN governor. CBN Governor statements by virtue of his office need to be investigated n those culpable jailed.

- Did he transparently investigate Stella bullet proof car scandal to see if she violated any anti graft law?

- Minister for petroleum sought a court injunction - so no one can question her for allege abuse of office.

- He declared that MEND re not responsible for 2010 independent day bomb blast without investigation. Recall that MEND warn of possible bomb detonation earlier.

-He declared that Boko Haram has infiltrated his cabinet - no investigation - no arrest - no prosecution. Later he accuses opposition members who have never been members of his cabinet.

His unguided statements continues ------

- Subsidy scam not investigated

- Malabu scam not investigated.

The list is endless. Investigate n jail people found culpable :
Nobody is asking GEJ to jailed People without investigation and prosecuting. Building strong institution to fight corruption means enacting new laws/straighten anti graft laws , empowering relevant agencies to do their job transparently.

where is he building the strong institution? He actually weakened the institutions thus corruption has increased geometrically !!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by BonaVIta(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
lacasa:
Yeah, I rather have thieves bundled than see them swimming in opulence and moving above the law like we are seeing undder the govt of the shoeless ranger.

Alammeiseigha
Steella Oduah
Diezani Madueke
Asari dokubo
Tompolo
Mohammed Abacha
Anenih
Ali Modu Sherriff

Then who will probe Buhari and those in his cabal when the loot, steal, kill, raise religious biased rules. Be wise fellow compatriots, imagine keeping a hungry guard in charge of the food store. Who will he report to when he steals? GEJ is right, plan of ways to prevent corruption first, before warming to castrate and strangle the corrupt dogs.
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by YourCoffin: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
I never liked GEJ but he has deviated sharply from his normal goodluck goodluck goodluck chanting style of campagain. Buhari and cohorts didn't want learn, though, with their boring chants of change change change change in their rallies....
Re: I Won’t Fight Corruption By Putting People In Crates –Jonathan by Lilimax(f): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
gunuvi:

God bless GEJ for me. Is corruption the only problem we have in Nigeria? I love your list but why did you intentionally omitted Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi, Atiku, OBJ, even your Buhari out of the lists or are they saints? That shows you too are corrupt. You see your life? Simple list you don dey do mago mago and you are blaming some sets and leaving your friends out.
Its GEJ till Buhari respect women.
Word! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video / Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.