Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (52202 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Just the way my neighbor beats his wife everyday and I get scared each time I hear her cry. I tell my parent that one day she will die from the everyday beating because she faints all the time.

RIP to her and I hope people will learn from this... So sad.

What step had you taken to educate her
U could save a life by your words

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na wa oo. RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Anyone who is wondering about the tone this thread has taken, should please read this one:
https://www.nairaland.com/2096586/husband-monster/

You will be equally disgusted by the hypocrisy of our people.

Here's one quote:
dinachi:
If your husband is a monster, then you are also a monster! I totally abhor it when you female monsters cause problems in your homes and come here to blab. Tell us your own faults and the evil you perpetrated before you come here to disparage a great gentleman like your husband. Witches like you have been attacking their husbands at will and generally causing mayhem, when the man in a bid to save himself deals you a handsome blow to reset your brain, you come here to spew thrash.. Wet dat your husband sef, let me give him a high five! He deserves a God bless you pat in the back!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
dre11:

What step had you taken to educate her
U could save a life by your words
She doesn't really understand English also, the beating got so bad sometime November last year and it affected her brain, she starting acting like one who is going nuts and her people came and carried her away but I was surprise to see her return so I felt they've settled it all. He still beats her everyday but then what can I do?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=29904135]Why didn't she leave?

The bastard of a husband locked her up, seized her passport and phones...

It took a distress call to the police by a concerned neighbour when the beating got out of hand.
And instead of the Malaysians to treat her, they decided to fly a living corpse back to Nigeria.

I just left her mother's place now and the poor woman is Still in shock....

Ladies not all that glitters is gold...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dre11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
She doesn't really understand English also, the beating got so bad sometime November last year and it affected her brain, she starting acting like one who is going nuts and her people came and carried her away but I was surprise to see her return so I felt they've settled it all. He still beats her everyday but then what can I do?

No one can save the woman then
She is moving corpse before she is being announced dead
She don't value her life in this circumstances and her family is not helping matters
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

You are 100% sure I am single undecided

I am sorry to disappoint you If you expect me to say 'eh ya... RIP ' because I won't

She is a waste to her family... imagine a father and mother toil to bring up a child and when they should enjoy, she commits suicide?

She was ashamed to come back back home because her marriage was not working??

Is it not a living person who works on her marriage?

What a waste to her parents.

It is better they did not give birth to her @All!

I really feel for them sad

My dear there is more to the story that you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Listen Hommie...

They always look before they leap..

They always know what they are getting into..

It's not even about money sometimes, they actually walk into such volatile relationships with eyes wide open.

They hope against all odds that they can weather the storm. Sometimes they even willingly submit themselves for the beatings. Then when they are in the bad relationships, they start playing the victim card and are stuck (mentally and psychologically stuck because anybody that has legs can run away from a bad relationship). These women underestimate just how hard it is to get a divorce. Family bondage is there, society is there, Church is there and friends and acquaintances are also there. I have one lady who is in one. The guy beats her, calls her names like slu-t, Biitch, etc, calls her family names, etc.. And she can't leave because she is stuck..

Ladies.. If he has slapped you, beat you, punched you as a girlfriend, best believe he will drop kick you one day as a wife.. It's extremely difficult to teach an old dog new tricks.

If you are in a bad relationship currently, there is no such thing as being stuck.. The only person keeping you in a bad relationship is you. The day you want to leave, get up and walk out that door into a police station or disappear.

Dear Religious fanatics who never hesitate to judge divorcees.. I hope you have seen why Divorce is necessary.

RIP to the dead..

Wise up to the living..

Divorce na obodo oyinbo word

Just pack one travelling bag and zoom off one day... If you don't have cash, carry What you can sell and disappear.

If you still want the marriage, contact your folks and explain to them and let them come and settle.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by MadCow1: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Divorce na obodo oyinbo word

Just pack one travelling bag and zoom off one day... If you don't have cash, carry What you can sell and disappear.

If you still want the marriage, contact your folks and explain to them and let them come and settle.

I will drink to that anyday..
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP to the dead!! That guy should be executed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some man ar just toooooo wicked. Wait for your judgment soon idiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by MadCow1: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

You are 100% sure I am single undecided

I am sorry to disappoint you If you expect me to say 'eh ya... RIP ' because I won't

She is a waste to her family... imagine a father and mother toil to bring up a child and when they should enjoy, she commits suicide?

She was ashamed to come back back home because her marriage was not working??

Is it not a living person who works on her marriage?

What a waste to her parents.

It is better they did not give birth to her @All!

I really feel for them sad

Sometimes my dear, these women are pathetic.. After the beatings, they blame themselves for the Mans actions and ho back yo him against all advice.

There was one I witnessed and I almost beat the woman myself. Imagine a man who beat you with his 7month pregnancy, drags you on the ground into his car, speeds off at breakneck speed and slams into another car in an accident and she was not wearing any seatbelt.. She actually went back to the guy..

I swear, I just tire that day.mi was so livid, I just hissed and walked out.. If she dies, then I guess that's how she chose yo be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
dre11:

No one can save the woman then
She is moving corpse before she is being announced dead
She don't value her life in this circumstances and her family is not helping matters
If you hear the way he beats her, you too go fear. He uses hand, belt, name it. you can't even separate because he lockes the door so if she manages to escape then lucky her, people will then come to her rescue and na everyday o. God will help her. I pity the amaria o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Frankiss44 post=29911211][/quote]

What do you mean by flying a living corpse back to Nigeria? What happened?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
MadCow1:

I will drink to that anyday..

Lols

Na person you fit control you dey follow yarn divorce

Househelp can carry his/her bags disappear when madam/oga is too hot to handle... a graduate exposed cannot think of a way of escape...

Let's even assume her mouth was uncouth... sebi she will run first and train her mouth in transit before coming back.

I only pity her family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dre11(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
If you hear the way he beats her, you too go fear. He uses hand, belt, name it. you can't even separate because he lockes the door so if she manages to escape then lucky her, people will then come to her rescue and na everyday o. God will help her. I pity the amaria o.

Have lost pity for someone who doesn't love his/ her life

She and her husband are of the same kind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Frankiss44 post=29911211][/quote]

Wow sad to hear
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Sometimes my dear, these women are pathetic.. After the beatings, they blame themselves for the Mans actions and ho back yo him against all advice.

There was one I witnessed and I almost beat the woman myself. Imagine a man who beat you with his 7month pregnancy, drags you on the ground into his car, speeds off at breakneck speed and slams into another car in an accident and she was not wearing any seatbelt.. She actually went back to the guy..

I swear, I just tire that day.mi was so livid, I just hissed and walked out.. If she dies, then I guess that's how she chose yo be killed.

It turns them on grin

Such will die and someone will expect me to type RIP?

It is well
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
bellong:
The lady knew she was marrying a beast yet went ahead with it.

She probably saw money and couldn't resist will you marry me offer.

One of the tweets says she married a yahoo guy.

Shine your eyes very well before you get cut short prematurely in the name of marriage

People change my dear, an angel today might end up a beast 2moro...
The annoying thing is that this babe was doing very well back here in Nigeria... Owns a flourishing boutique and a very fine car. She sold them off just to join her hubby in Malaysia and came back a living corpse after just one year

She missed it when she threatened to walk straight to the police and report the husband, from that day, the monster locked her up and took her fones.

Our decisions in life matters.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
dre11:

Have lost pity for someone who doesn't love his/ her life

She and her husband are of the same kind
Alright then. I just wish her well.

The stigma of divorce fears many Nigeria ladies.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Ilekeh(f): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please stop the BS about stigma from divorce.

There's a reason why busybodies on NL claim Yorubas have high divorce rate. The stigma is not an issue for us. Make iyalodes (busybody) talk their own, I go talk my own.

If I tell my mother that my husband is abusing me, na she go buy my ticket and order me to come back home.

Stigma my azz. Divorce or DIE-vorce. Pick one.

I love being Yoruba grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
ileobatojo:

What do you mean by flying a living corpse back to Nigeria? What happened?

They didn't even try to treat her. I guess they must have had enough of Nigerians and their problems over there.. They just called her parents and put her on the plane back home. She couldn't even recognize people neither could she say a word.

She was more like a corpse... Just that she was still breathing and her eyes were wide open
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

They didn't even try to treat her. I guess they must have had enough of Nigerians and their problems over there.. They just called her parents and put her on the plane back home. She couldn't even recognize people neither could she say a word.

She was more like a corpse... Just that she was still breathing and her eyes were wide open

Oh my God shocked

So she may have survived if she had received medical care.

Wow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

People change my dear, an angel today might end up a beast 2moro...
The annoying thing is that this babe was doing very well back here in Nigeria... Owns a flourishing boutique and a very fine car. She sold them off just to join her hubby in Malaysia and came back a living corpse after just one year

She missed it when she threatened to walk straight to the police and report the husband, from that day, the monster locked her up and took her fones.

Our decisions in life matters.

You mean she actually walked up to her abusive husband without jazz or guns to tell him that she is reporting him to the police

And she expected him to smile and say my darling you are free?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Egbagirl(f): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Did you read her friend 's tweets?

I did. Still, you don't know her personally and you don't knowwhat happened in the marriage. You can't simpler rely on a friend's tweets. We don't know if she finally decided to make a bold step and leave the guy and he found out or she tried to report to the police later on but she couldn't. I don't know her story and I will not condemn her or her actions based on tweets from a friend. Like I said earlier, we do not know the full story and cannot judge.

Btw, don't be quick to judge victims of domestic violence.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by ROZZAYY(f): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chilling! Am scared, such a beauty. Nawa!may amadioha fire d eediot yahoo goat!
Softysparky am fine bae, dem don lock d thread b4 I see d mention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Egbagirl:

I did. Still, you don't know her personally and you don't knowwhat happened in the marriage. You can't simpler rely on a friend's tweets. We don't know if she finally decided to make a bold step and leave the guy and he found out or she tried to report to the police later on but she couldn't. I don't know her story and I will not condemn her or her actions based on tweets from a friend. Like I said earlier, we do not know the full story and cannot judge.

Btw, don't be quick to judge victims of domestic violence.

Victims?

Somebody married yahoo yahoo and we say victim?

Sorry sis I am not one to say ehya... RIP in such cases.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

Wow, I feel so sad for her family
People can be deceptive. I saw their pictures they looked so happy. She made efforts and edwife was right she was unlucky and fell into the wrong hands. I apologise for blaming the victim. My condolences to the family and may he face justice
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
ileobatojo:

Oh my God shocked

So she may have survived if she had received medical care.

Wow

Exactly... Because she recovered a bit and was able to narrate what she passed through before she died.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Dekonjay(f): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerians and our hypocrisy sef!
@ OP when a person dies in such a tragic manner, let's allow them rest in peace. Your friend is late now and you have brought her gist here so people who don't know her can judge her life and choices. SMH..

WOMEN OPEN YOUR EYES! This is 2015. Most of you are educated. Marriage has to stop being most women's ultimate goal in life. If it's not working "pick your bags and run". Life is too short to be living by rules and regulations, especially if they take you nowhere.

I hope the Lady who wrote about her husband being a monster will make a wise decision. I don't want to read about your own demise in the news one day.

My two cents thought.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by joanpinkie(f): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
What a sad story. The couple look beautiful and so much in love. Can true love ever turn sour? No never. True love is devoid of violence
True love forgives all wrong.

My ex once asked me why i love him. I answered him that i have no reason to love him. Because if i love him cause of some reason,what happens when the reason is nolonger there. The truth was that i loved him that way. Well he never knw what he lost.

RIP to the Victim.
To the culprit, justice awaits you.

God please never let me love the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by LORETA: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
i dont know what is wrong with our girls,when ever they hear that you just returned from MALAYSIA................they will jump at you ...when we all know almost 99 percent of niaja guys in Malaysia do illegal stuff..i had a class mate too very bright gal an economics graduate...jumped dumped my friend (how is now a doctor) one morning and married a yahoo guy from Malaysia.....now the business is not paying him anymore...she is now in a living hell,no work no job experience and only a broke ass Malaysian naija boy with one kid at hand..she is always asking me for advice..what can i say now that she is already inside the marriage,i don't want to break anybody home.........................i don't know with our girls and MALAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.