Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146986 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2011
tkb417:

Left IB for personal runs and its been helluva work. cash wise, its been better tho but now i know to be a man, its not even a years job.

Hey you, been a while ku ijo metta.
I still don't know what this your personal business is about o. Holla at me jor
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Nice one tkb,
Was wondering where you had gotten to.
Personal runs is always the most rewarding.
We should talk sometime.
ok boss
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
tollu:

Hey you, been a while ku ijo metta.
I still don't know what this your personal business is about o. Holla at me jor
ill holla at u

ur sister nko grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2011
@tkb
you know I've always been loyal now tongue.

seriously sha, best of luck. . .

@thread
I'm just coming out of a funk. . .allowed some of the office wahala to get to me but I"m fine now sha.

My plant is practically running so I'm now busy, have been given more responsibility so yours truly has to up his game, no more laying about (technically. . .lol)

I'mma have to be censoring the gist now sha, some of my colleagues come on NL and the boys dont want to misfire. . . grin angry lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
Ajk, abeg clear the spam above me.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
tkb417:

ill holla at u

your sister nko grin

tongue  tongue  tongue
Your wife to be nko?

netotse:

I'mma have to be censoring the gist now sha, some of my colleagues come on NL and the boys dont want to misfire. . . grin angry lipsrsealed

Nothing to censor jare, not like you've been putting up nasties.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Apiyoyo: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
are we not tired of all these 9-5 wahala
especially for those of us who reside in lagos
working in lagos is crazy
but instead of us discussing on how we are trying to survive(working for one company or the other)
why dont we discuss ideas on how we can make ourselves comfortable by creating wealth and one day escape from this maze

so lets hear ideas on wealth creation
Salary is good but Profit is better
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
Apiyoyo:

are we not tired of all these 9-5 wahala
especially for those of us who reside in lagos
working in lagos is crazy
but instead of us discussing on how we are trying to survive(working for one company or the other)
why dont we discuss ideas on how we can make ourselves comfortable by creating wealth and one day escape from this maze

so lets hear ideas on wealth creation
Salary is good but Profit is better

You should read the first post on this thread.
This thread is for people to talk about office happenings, not wealth creation. wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by candylips(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
lol
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Abi o. Let him go and open thread on wealth creation and discuss with fellow 'wealth creators'
Re: Welcome To My Office by Apiyoyo: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2011
yes your post was on office happenings,but as u can see most people who have replied your post have lost the meaning of what you posted,so they have turned the discussion into other things,maybe you should read the other replies,not just your reply to your post.
as for my post it was only a healthy discussion,if you refuse to partake in it,then thats your own loss not mine.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
Talk about open mouth stick foot in.

Anyways, welcome to the thread Apiyoyo
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2011
lololl

@Netotse
badt guy. i see you
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
tkb417:

lololl

@Netotse
badt guy. i see you

Dude,
Talk pending.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Dmache(f): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hi all.

I am a new member.

Pls i need someone to tell me more baout the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) program.

I need some clarifications as to the duration of exams, location, fees and membership registration.

Thank you.
Re: Welcome To My Office by chamber2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Dmache, check out this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98978.0.html

i hail every body o, i just peep in.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Dmache(f): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2011
@chamber2 thanks so much.

I appreciate.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Stakersden: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
hmmm
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Just finished a training course at our plant school, course is for mechanical engineers o, I dont know who sent them to Invite me for the course. . .

Had my confirmation interview a month back or so, in my comments I mentioned that it was as if there was no plan for my Job role, since then, My, N + 1, HRM and Plant manager have all called me to talk to me grin, (they all said the same thing sha. . . grin cheesy). I have sha made up my mind to be calm so I wont be branded as rebel tongue

Of which rumours are going round that someone with my JD is resigning, thing is, we're 3 with the same JD, each one of us says it isn't him/her I'm the only one I'm sure isn't lying out of us 3 grin . . .God dey sha!
Re: Welcome To My Office by cecegorz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Neto, hope nobody submitted your resignation letter without your consent, Naija politicians styleee  grin  grin
@TKB, congrats bro. you are now turning your pay check into financial freedom, that's a path we all dream to follow.

@Office,
Been away from the office since the beginning of the month, writing a semester exam for my MIT in UNILAG. its been crazy men, read all week, write exams on Saturdays.
Thank God it will be over this Saturday so i can enjoy one more week lazying and lounging around before resuming back to the office.

So much awaits me though, because i've been getting info that some things are not just working out as expected and i'll be going back right in the heat of the challenges, well that's why i get paid sha. so, Bring it on!
Buh,  till then, let me enjoy my peace.
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
Where is everybody?
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Where is everybody?

Present and accounted for. . .

Mennnn if this is what being old is I dont want o. . .lol. There's so much to do and so little time. I have a million and one tasks to carry out, books to read, skills to get and so little time, these days I come back from work tired to the bone, thankfully I bailed from work over the public holidays so I'm not too stressed out.

Had a setback at work and so er'one's trying to transfer the stress their getting from the top. we wey no come get underlings nko. . .how we wan take do am? undecided
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
netotse:

Had a setback at work and so er'one's trying to transfer the stress their getting from the top. we wey no come get underlings nko. . .how we wan take do am? :-/

You need to learn the art of passing things sideways. grin

Really busy with 'work' these days. . . .by that I mean the marathon training courses I have to do, complete with in-course exercises & case studies to take home assignments every night.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I now have two of them back to back - lesson learned for scheduling. grin

The problem with doing them this way is an extended period out of the office, with the 'regular' tasks piling up for me when I return. I just need to 'graduate' come October and I'll be better able to set things at my own pace.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2011
hi everyone,

such an interesting thread going on for 3years now. . .i must commend you all and especially Cristalz for the initiative. The proceedings of this whole 'movie' is invaluable for beginners like me.

i work as a quality analyst in a diary foods manufacturing coy. . . the place is small but has very huge potential from how evaluate their our market share. my job is mainly to carry out lab analysis on the food samples (and sometimes the raw materials as well) during and after production, as a way of making sure it conforms with quality and safety standards.

yesterday was sunny, so work flowed all through till 5pm when we closed. let's see what fresh gist i might bring at the end of work today.
Re: Welcome To My Office by amaham(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
Work finishd early 2day coz of no power in de operatin theatre. All elective cases postponed dats naija federal teachin hospital 4 u
Re: Welcome To My Office by pendo89(f): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
mmh lovely thread. funny as well.
its a weekend,i dont work on saturdays so will brb on weekday.
Re: Welcome To My Office by lampardter: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2011
love how the discussion ends
Re: Welcome To My Office by oawoyale: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2011
HOW DO I POST A TOPIC ON NAIRA PLS PPL HELP,
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2011
oawoyale:

HOW DO I POST A TOPIC ON NAIRA PLS PPL HELP,

Go here.

amaham:

Work finishd early 2day coz of no power in de operatin theatre. All elective cases postponed dats naija federal teachin hospital 4 u

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Topic,
Busy month for me, as I hustle to wrap up my Q4 deliverables, and proceed on a long leave of absence grin

Will be back just in time to pick up the bonus cheque wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by Jcob(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Go here.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Topic,
Busy month for me, as I hustle to wrap up my Q4 deliverables, and proceed on a long leave of absence grin

Will be back just in time to pick up the bonus cheque wink

Yes sir, shey i no go follow you travel one of these days? cheesy

@Topic,

This is the busiest week of my life. Doing 24hours per day!
Re: Welcome To My Office by Wallie(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
Work is going on well. We have a new cleaning lady and she’s hot as hell! Makes me wonder how such a young girl in her early 20s is cleaning offices and not in school or working in a white collar environment. But who knows, she might be a product of the economic downturn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.