Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146980 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
BlueDiva:

@babyx,
Oya, send your account number.

@netotse,
You guys job seems quite challenging.
We need to see result from all these una hard work as per megawatts.
I'm on a sabbatical from the nigerian power sector o (been out of it for a year), the place was killing my morale. . .I work in manufacturing now,

I'll prolly go back to the power sector this year or next, (when the reforms are kicking in,) still spend a lot of time at our power plant at work(we generate our own power). . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^ Are y'all now actually delivering the 'excess' power to the grid now or was that yet another phantom commissioning?
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
@debosky
we're still talking to the regulators o, we haven't yet done anything with the excess, we run only the engines we need per time. when we do decide it'll be between the grid and private industry nearby. . .

but it's enough to say our unit cost of producing electricity(with gas o, not even lpfo or hfo) is more than double what nigerians pay as unit cost. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
netotse:

I'm on a sabbatical from the nigerian power sector o (been out of it for a year), the place was killing my morale. . .I work in manufacturing now,

I'll prolly go back to the power sector this year or next, (when the reforms are kicking in,) still spend a lot of time at our power plant at work(we generate our own power). . .

Oh, ok.
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
This is my final day at work before my leave begins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I spent the whole day harassing all and sundry, I had sent my out of office email before 9am this morning sef cool

sad thing is I'm going to have to break my leave, there's a training I need to come back to attend smack dab in the middle of my leave, cry cry cry

I wonder if I can get them to refund my return ticket. . .

good thing about this whole brouhaha is that I have 30 more days of leave left for this year. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
them no go kill me in this office

work dey pile up like no mans biz and everybody dey harass me - we want this one now now now

all this wearing of many hats ( design engr, facilities support, unofficial architect , unofficial 3d modeler) and servicing multiple units in my org is taking its toll angry angry
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2012
@Topic,
Getting restless of late. Must be a combination of mid-life crisis, and the typical Nigerian syndrome of being generally fed up undecided
Re: Welcome To My Office by candylips(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
oyb:

work dey pile up like no mans biz and everybody dey harass me - we want this one now now now

all this wearing of many hats ( design engr, facilities support, unofficial architect , unofficial 3d modeler) and servicing multiple units in my org is taking its toll angry angry

na so e dey be
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
candylips:

na so e dey be

Ogbeni,
How far?
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 12:50am On Feb 03, 2012
AjanleKoko:

@Topic,
Getting restless of late. Must be a combination of mid-life crisis, and the typical Nigerian syndrome of being generally fed up undecided

me wey never reach midlife don and I don restless finish nko?
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2012
netotse:

me wey never reach midlife don and I don restless finish nko?

Your own is the second - typical Naija fed-up syndrome grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
oyb:

I can subcontract for you to take the pressure off. . . for a small fee of course. grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by candylips(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Ogbeni,
How far?

oga i dey were u put me o grin

Happy new yr
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
man, if i make it through this ish, i will know i got teflon

been wondering how much teflon i got left, what with the bullets i been ducking last year

if i don't. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To My Office by Tmoni(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hello all, happy new year
I still dey stand kampe,

Work is ever mad as usual, got about 7 sites going into commissioning at the same time, and boy, whatever can go wrong is going wrong, just waiting for end of march then we know where we stand with completion dates but for the meanwhile, it is 7 straight days a week

I am @ this stage whereby I am thinking if I should try some other company or not as per work, probably the 3 year itch, been doing pros and cons for the last 2 months

@debosky, errrr, how can I get in contact with you, I have seen some yellow and green job adverts in sunbury and getting interested
Re: Welcome To My Office by Omoadugbo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
A Finance Start-up in IBADAN is interested in the SERVICE and Partnership of any of the INTERCONTINENTAL BANK Staff currently on the Sad Resignation URGENTLY.

The Finance Start-up deals in Branded and Innovative SAVINGS and LOANS Venture on Retail Level. The Base Office is Located around OKE-ADO, IBADAN.

The Interested Person may be a FEMALE EX-BANKER with Experience in WORKING in a TEAM and Must be READY to co-ordinate other Field Fund Officer

She must be ABLE to Act in TWO CAPACITIES.

1. As the chief ACCOUNTANT Officer, Do all basic Accounting Function of the Organisation.

2. As the TEAM HEAD of the Field Fund Officers who will always Report to HER.

SHE MUST BE ABLE to Influence KEY Decision Taking Processes of the Organisation and with a Vibrant ABILITY to Market the BUSINESS IDEA to the Business Community and POTENTIAL INVESTORS.

Any Interested PERSON(s) can contact the Strategy Office of the Organisation via e-mail: ariyoakinsola@gmail.com URGENTLY
Re: Welcome To My Office by cecegorz(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
netotse:

@cecegorz and AJ

you guys might find this interesting, it's about mobile money. . .

Hehehe,
CBN and their sanction threat? I don't take their words for anything any more, they only act where they have an entrenched interest.
Check out today's paper you'll still see full page advert from the yhello gang, then the TV version still runs during EPL games.

@Office
My office really took over subsidy sponsorship for me since GEJ dropped the ball. I just got my phone bill limit moved up by 300% and also got a mint official ride to boot! (Work plenty this year, really)
So i just drive up the gas station, fill up and zoom off,  hahahahaha,  Life is really good!

@ Ajanlekoko, Telcos are dulling my POS business badly! When are we getting the dedicated bandwidth you guys and CBN promised us for seamless transactions on these terminals.
You know this whole cashless thingy won't see the light of day if we don't tidy up this very important alternative Channel.
I spend time and resources deploying terminals at merchant locations, only to find out that transactions are not being consummated most of the times! 
aaaaaaarrrghhhh!!! I dey vex for una ooo
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Tmoni:

@debosky, errrr, how can I get in contact with you, I have seen some yellow and green job adverts in sunbury and getting interested

You don't say cheesy

Send me an email - yahoo id in my profile .co.uk wink

You still owe me lunch for how many years now. You this cunny man.
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
cecegorz:

@ Ajanlekoko, Telcos are dulling my POS business badly! When are we getting the dedicated bandwidth you guys and CBN promised us for seamless transactions on these terminals.
You know this whole cashless thingy won't see the light of day if we don't tidy up this very important alternative Channel.
I spend time and resources deploying terminals at merchant locations, only to find out that transactions are not being consummated most of the times! 
aaaaaaarrrghhhh!!! I dey vex for una ooo

So na NIBBS you dey grin

Not to worry, our guys should have closed with your people.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
dayum, looks as if i may still have some lives left after all. . .

let me not talk too soon. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2012
nice thread, subscribing smiley
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2012
oya OYB, Ajanlekoko, netotse, Jarus and other bosses

i need your comments here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-873146.0.html

thanks
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2012
@Tmoni

what happened now? ure not on my BB again?

i dey look for u oh. i enter ur side i no fit reach u nau
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
@tkb
will do. . .of which say I dey beef you o, you just vamoosed like that. . .na so e be?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2012
netotse:

@tkb
will do. . .of which say I dey beef you o, you just vamoosed like that. . .na so e be?
no vex

too many things to do. how work?
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Man . . . na wa. This thread don suffer neglect grin.

This year is turning out to be another globetrotting year for me. 2 trips east already, and one trip north by weekend. March alone I have 3 trips lined up.
Make Baba God dey protect person as I dey move for airport to airport. Praying not to jam any Boko Aerial grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by mbulela: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Man . . . na wa. This thread don suffer neglect grin.

This year is turning out to be another globetrotting year for me. 2 trips east already, and one trip north by weekend. March alone I have 3 trips lined up.
Make Baba God dey protect person as I dey move for airport to airport. Praying not to jam any Boko Aerial grin
Amen o!
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2012
mbulela:

Amen o!

Thanks bro.
How you dey na? Been a while. Let's catch up on YIM sometime.
Re: Welcome To My Office by mbulela: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Thanks bro.
How you dey na? Been a while. Let's catch up on YIM sometime.
let me know when it suits you, maybe this weekend?
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hey pple,

got my grade level harmonised with my JD yesterday. . .that means +1 for me grin(that ought to keep me calm and docile for about a week tongue)

The boys are seriously bored o. . .work is mighty stressful, we've been jumping from one major issue to the other God dey o. . .

Cant wait till the days where the only engineering I do is paper/financial engineering. . .person don dey tire!

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.