Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (43465 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
An2elect2:

Now, can you give us at least five reasons why you don't deserve this kind of women?

Who spoke anything about what I deserve?
BTW, I meant girls not women..

Some ladies hardly spend time to read one's post, you just comment haphazardly smiley

Justifying my "thesis"...wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Evasmillingguy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

5. Jack Of All Trades Master Of None

I dunno what's so cool about dating different guys when you know you truly love just one!
I am talking about Multi-dating.
It's so common now especially with the invent of social networks like bbm, Facebook, whatsapp, badoo, 2go etc.
If he tells you He loves You and wants to marry , stop freaking out- think Future, Get to really know
him. Flirting is a dangerous game!

He who knows too many trade, his family starves
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Op all this things you just typed here is rubbish!!!!
Hmm
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Evasmillingguy:

He who knows too many trade, his family starves

What are you saying?
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
aanikky:

Hmm

Hmm means...wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
yorex2011:
Ibadan babes be like...my number is siro hate siro tiri sewun elewun tiri hate tutu shocked
Why are people so freaked out with Ibadan. It's turning cliché abeg

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Freiburger(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
phuck a b1tch dont tease a b1tch cheesy
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
If you are this type of girl, you need to change
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Freiburger:
phuck a b1tch dont tease a b1tch cheesy

Meaning?
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
There are some girls like this, but we don't have to generalise stuffs like this, non-nigerians read this and they start thinking this is how an average Naija girl' brain works
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by geelord(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Op all this things you just typed here is rubbish!!!!

Typical Nigerian girl
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ehn! I no understand..
him say you get flex like say 2moro no dey grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by An2elect2(f): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

Who spoke anything about what I deserve?
BTW, I meant girls not women..

Some ladies hardly spend time to read one's post, you just comment haphazardly smiley

Justifying my "thesis"...wink

My question was a fair one. If you are all wise and intelligent and smart and good and mature y'all won't go after them.

What these girls are doing is called a phase in some women's life. And calling their acts every day is so immature of you. Why don't you stop going after them, so they can get they message?

Using the words 'typical' and 'most' is highly offensive when describing a group of persons in a negative light.
Why would i be subject to prove myself every time that am not any of these. Na only us waka come

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
An2elect2:

My question was a fair one. If you are all wise and intelligent and smart and good and mature y'all won't go after them.

What these girls are doing is called a phase in some women's life. And calling their acts every day is so immature of you. Why don't you stop going after them, so they can get they message?

Using the words 'typical' and 'most' is highly offensive when describing a group of persons in a negative light.
Why would i be subject to prove myself every time that am not any of these. Na only us waka come

I don't remember anywhere I mentioned where I was going after them...

If case you're One of them... Keep the good work going... It will be well...
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Gemc3(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:
I choose to use the word "Girl" instead of "Ladies" because I suppose that the later should know better, but unfortunately it's not always so.wink

A Typical Nigerian Girl is one who swallow hook, line and sinker everything she watches from Home videos, Hollywood and Telemundos...

Her role models are stars who has no good record when it comes to chastity and morals. Better put, Stars with indecent records...undecided

I know some of these are common with ladies all over the world but most are unique to us here... Our brain is too much grin

Seven Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl...

1. She asks you to borrow her money that she knows you wouldn't ask her to refund.

Their new style is "Borrow me, I'll pay back", How you wan take pay back na? You ain't working, How? I prefer to just freely give than to expect ANY lady to pay back! Hmmmm...
They don't ask too much because that might not be feasible. She may request around #3000 to #5000... Is it wrong to "beg" money? No! But, must you beg sef? Some girls are just too "BIG EYED". If your parents don't have it, don't go about begging! You will soon begin to open your legs for it! It's just plain Discontentment!

2. They Want To Trap A Guy With Pregnancy Just Because Of Marriage.

This school of thought is same with even the so called "Learned" ladies...It's a pity because he will NEVER love you which is actually why you want to trap him. Abstinence from Pre-marital sex is just the solution. You see a small looking girl and her appearance is like that of an old woman! SMH! Beaten and Battered! Even three bras put together can't lift it up... undecided

3. She Spends Her Youthful Days Flexing And Partying And Her Pre-Thirty Years Praying And Searching

To whom it may concern:
You and church are far apart now... you spend every weekend in your boyfriend's house...he cheats on you and you're back to Square One...Going to church more than ever...Joined Choir or Usher (where guys will notice you). But, they're not... Do you have to go through all that?

4. She Believes She Can Transform A Guy, with what??

The fact you have nice curves and all doesn't make other girls not to have them.
Trying to change a guy (anyone at all) doesn't work except on movies and novels.
In fact, the only way to change him is to stand your ground! He wants sex before marriage? You give him and automatically and immediately he loses respect for you! ZERO TRUST for you till Jesus comes!

5. Jack Of All Trades Master Of None

I dunno what's so cool about dating different guys when you know you truly love just one!
I am talking about Multi-dating.
It's so common now especially with the invent of social networks like bbm, Facebook, whatsapp, badoo, 2go etc.
If he tells you He loves You and wants to marry , stop freaking out- think Future, Get to really know him. Flirting is a dangerous game!

6. Suffocating Her Dreams For A Rich Dude...

I was interacting with a Typical Nigerian girl one time and we discussed along these lines. Her comment about a friend of hers was "She was lucky, she just married a rich man, and me too I also want the same .." (i know she spends half of her day with junks over the TV) It is disheartening that most girls (at this age) just wants a man that will buy even toothbrush for them...Their plan is to enter into marriage with nothing but "Ghana Must Go" Haba! Even their dreams and aspirations can go to blazes if only they can find that guy... Since she left University, when was the last time she read a book? Hmm!

7. Adding No Mental Value To Themselves.

Continuing from Point 6, reading flies away from her dictionary after university! She feels relieved after school. Instead, she prefers to spend 6 hours in her friend's house talking from flats to grants, the whole day at the saloon or two days in front of the TV watching the Kardashians and Home Videos... Nothing to do to add to her mental capacity! Such ones wants to marry The Smart Ones to complement for their inadequacies! That she could do something about! undecided Now that a child's intelligence taps 80% from the mum nko! hmm...

This is a Wake Up Call...Not A Bashing Thread, as it were...wink

Don't take it too personal...

Do something today, your children can really thank you for tomorrow!

A wise woman builds her house. A foolish one plucks it down!
IT STARTS NOW, not then!

smiley

You and woman emusmith. . . . God is watching you on HD o! ehen.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Robertbh(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:

My problem is that you should invest your time in something productive.
Women-hating won't take you anywhere, or atleast toe/tow a path, by writing about male folks which you should be familiar with.
Obsession! undecided
lol give dt girl a medal...... Hate of d day
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gemc3:

You and woman emusmith. . . . God is watching you on HD o! ehen.

cheesy...You dey feel me abi? wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Psalmwise(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

grin...Na ewa agonyi?
yes...,
But e gt pepper oo
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Misogynist2014(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:
OP why are you obsessed with girls. Are you a woman-hater or have misogynistic tendency? undecided
The bashing is too much.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by khalebzy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooow !!! I made FTC

I say into the life of somebody, may this kind of celebration never cease in your live in Jesus name

I want to dedicate this to ex girlfriend who left me as a result of selfishness and greediness.. I want every lady to know that no condition is permanent

I also want to dedicate this to all the aspiring nairalanders looking forward to this great opportunity. All I want to tell you is that you should never relent nor give up on your struggles

idiot
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by mirexxx(f): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rextayne:
village gurl
village boi grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by proficienc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
chibwike:
that number one is very true....there is this girl that came to my office for sim swap....i gave her my contact to let me knw...if there re any complains....she then added me on whatsapp....and we became friends.....all of a sudden she started asking me to borrow her 5k..that she would pay back......na wa oh....i almost gave her tho...
I had this exact same experience with a girl I met in bus that said she didn't have change so I offered to pay for the fare. she collected my number and the next day I got a txt say I should borrow her 5k for something urgent. I just shook my head undecided
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Evasmillingguy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

What are you saying?
when u explain a proverb it loses it meaning...

Use ur tongue to count ur teeth
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by leke12(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Most girls wey dey against this thread resemble olosho. Why?

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by boma95(f): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

So different from the rest girls...

#rushes to check her profile #

A south African... I believe...

# a deep sigh of disappointment #

lol...plz im a nigerian o
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by boma95(f): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
baybeeboi:
Nonsense
we don't have Girls with such mentality here in Yemen
which is why I can't marry a Nigerian Girl

how old are u??
u sound under-age
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by iamord(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
How is being proudly Nigerian written all over my face? tongue
Ohh. I gorrit. Naija girls are beautiful cheesy
hahahaa !! Nice one! smiley *in dj khaled voice* •girl you smart• grin .. Like how u deviated cheesy. ..You know what am talking about. grin .There's something about naija girls, no matter how you hide. It will come out sooner or later.. Unless you mean to tell me you have been indoors all Ur life
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Iamvictor(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

bla bla bla... Because I listed what is so true, I'm now a Hater?
What's your problem?

loll!!!! Bro she is one of the girls affected by the post, don't mind.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
boma95:

lol...plz im a nigerian o

Then you're unique... smiley
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by baybeeboi: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
boma95:

how old are u??
u sound under-age
i didn't sound because u didn't hear my voice
now you must be a Nigerian Girl
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
hahahaa !! Nice one! smiley *in dj khaled voice* •girl you smart• grin .. Like how deviated cheesy. ..You know what am talking about. There something about naija girls, no matter how you hide. It will come out sooner or later.. Unless you mean to tell me you have been indoors all Ur life
thanchu cheesy
And pls accept defeat already tongue
Naija girls are flawless

#ionowahyoutalkingbout tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.