Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49528 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by debo07(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
virus04:
When the war start now..na una go first run...Dis is a very serious matter..stop talking about what he has said in d past..talk about what will happen in the future...Ah...low level of thinking...Anything can happen
so u dey among his boys wey go carry ak47..hahahahahaahaha...mumu.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by queencalipso(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
The funniest thing is that all these APC thuggery will hurt them in the long run as INEC maybe forced to abruptly close voting in some heated locations dominated by the APC...Allah protect you and your family.
thank u my brother up till now as am typing this I ve not recovered from the shock I got today

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by bishopjoe02(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
philips70:

Truth is this almajiri have been surviving on this free meal for years. They don't even know if your oil exists. Oil money is enjoyed by elites of North and South only. Aboki don dey used to owu but small alarm dey turn us to Aziza for Niger Delta here.
Hahahahahahah. . I laugh in kambari.. were will the almajiri see free food to eat in tight and bad economy.
na who neva eat belle full wan see give person

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by vugaman(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Is that the best you can say?

I thought the actions of those guys were really foolish...

And it should be condemned outrightly..

We should let sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning.. cheesy
we will treat ur Bleep up very soon
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
I was waiting to see the bastard that will quote me. Them dey fear megringrin
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by virus04(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
derecho:
i pity those undermining a violent person from a riverine area.Those who understand spiritual stuffs know what i mean.Now add this to the spirit of the bond woman.This combination is deadly.Na prayer Nigeria need
i swear
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by ichidodo: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
queencalipso:
thank u my brother up till now as am typing this I ve not recovered from the shock I got today
If it becomes too much you can relocate temporarily till this election tides over....
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by achu442(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm....If u are in Niger Delta..u go know say this guy get mind pass Satan...Ask ur colleagues that are in South South. He is the chief security officer of Pipelines and Oil transportation in Niger Delta...Portharcourt guys na devil oo...No say I no tell u.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by frainc(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
candy:
I don't support violence but Asari is one Lousy mofo that needs to shut the h*ell up!

can u pls go to him and shut it for him?
See as Internet don make u dey reply to Asari's comment with ur chinko phone like someone dat have d mind to face her mate

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by rad8(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dat old tout...its time we stop condoling such threats to our existence as Nigerians and start putting into prison any party or person(s) whose existence will be a threat to national unity and security...God bless Nigeria and God bless the people of Nigeria. Thank you
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by EnigmAries(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akshow:
fat pig. ur wife that was cursing an entire region yesterday nko?

kaaa daafun o Lai! omo alee eleeeriibu!
Enle fa! cheesy
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
all of you beating the drums of war while hiding behind abstract monikers should be ashamed of yourselves and you are all cowards. If not just upload ur picture, state your name, home address and your phone number. At least we can see Asari, let us see you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by sassy247(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Asari is a fool, if he sees a real fight he can't stand it...HeJustmakingnoise#
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by muktarmtt(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dis fat guy never tire he many threat did u make last year and dis year nd u didn't carry any dat make u a big caword of of highest oder . Like somebody jst said enough for the talking let see action or shut d fu*ck up fat guy

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by XRAY21(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Nobody has the monopopy of violence. Those who beat the drum of war should also be ready to dance to the tune of death
Love this proverb we are ready for those stupid ab@ki
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
In as much as I don't like this Asari guy, I think a right thinking human being should condemn in clear terms wat those youth in katsina state did. For heavens sakes he is a Nigerian and has the right to contest and campaign for votes. Everybody must not vote for GMB. For me, dat is the most uncivilized thing to do in this 21st century... Let's learn to be honest , objective and fair in all our assessments and criticisms
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kushsy: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Snes:
The joy of the matter is that GEJ will remain Pesident till 2019 even against all hatred from bad bloods. End of story...come feb14..we will shower our valentine on GEJ...after then let the mad men begin the street dance..the drums are set
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Optional2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can sum1 tell dis p*g 2 keep shout
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kushsy: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dan Allah, stop this treat and take action.i prefer action Walahi
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by umar759(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Nobody has the monopopy of violence. Those who beat the drum of war should also be ready to dance to the tune of death
Did u tink we ar affraid of hm, he's a tout. Sai Buhar. Febuhari 14

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by XRAY21(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
let the fat guy bring it
You this ab@ki will see this time you think it only you people that can kill ba ? You. Guys will use your too legs to run . And for those that would think of fighting get ready to see your virgins
stupid cows

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kushsy: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
achu442:
Hmmm....If u are in Niger Delta..u go know say this guy get mind pass Satan...Ask ur colleagues that are in South South. He is the chief security officer of Pipelines and Oil transportation in Niger Delta...Portharcourt guys na devil oo...No say I no tell u.
. Enhn enhn..toh na wetin me won hear be this but na wen hin won start d revenge?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
all of you beating the drums of war while hiding behind abstract monikers should be ashamed of yourselves and you are all cowards. If not just upload ur picture, state your name, home address and your phone number. At least we can see Asari, let us see you.

Barcanista this guy don challenge you.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kushsy: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
muktarmtt:
Dis fat guy never tire he many threat did u make last year and dis year nd u didn't carry any dat make u a big caword of of highest oder . Like somebody jst said enough for the talking let see action or shut d fu*ck up fat guy
. 2 phat por acsion
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by cocokiller1(f): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
The Coward again, always making empty threat! Asari has no balls.

I condemn attack on Jonathan's campaign vehicles but I have to state that my brother Asari should STFU! He has no balls...I dare him to attack any APC supporter or Chieftain in Portharcourt. He's an empty dunkhead.

Rivers State will reject Jonathan
wich of the rivers state
m sure it's not d rivers state we all knw neither is it the one I come 4rm

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by tolexy007(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
I tink diz guy make some sense, bt some plpp who will nt c it.....Abokis are d prob of nig
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
His head looks like my cat's puxxy
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by killuminati(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
XRAY21:

You this ab@ki will see this time you think it only you people that can kill ba ? You. Guys will use your too legs to run . And for those that would think of fighting get ready to see your virgins
stupid cows
Ode ni iya abi
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is he the only president they will throw stone @. What abt american govt or egypt govt, when yu are not satisfied with yur leader, the leader shuld go and hug transformer or go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by wazobiaN9(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Young03:

leave him...he is a senceless fool

your grasp of English has betrayed you.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by XRAY21(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:
How many are this ijaw people sef ?threatening every ethnic group.
how many are there ba when we join force to fight you useless ab@ki you will see you think it only you people that can fight ba. olila

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
50calibre:

How is his comment trashy? From your senseless post I can deduce you're in support of Asari making empty threats right?

No wonder!! You're a supporter of thugs, this explains your thuggish tomfoolery on this forum. I urge to hustle hard this election so you can reap from the dividends of political thuggery like your role model Asari because come feb 14 he and his retar*d of a presîdent shall be consigned to the creeks where they shall live out their days in total oblivion.

You better make arrangements to flee to other countries where thuggery is condoned because Buhari will definitely throw you & your likes in cold jails to rot.

Now I expect you to come back with your usual rant.

You are not even talking about those youths who stoned the presidents convoy, u didn't even condemn their action, but here you are condemning Asari who is yet to carry out his threat.

You couldn't be more bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.