Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (49518 Views)

Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Mekybliss(f): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
That ain't going to build Nigeria please.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by emmykk(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
The Coward again, always making empty threat! Asari has no balls.

I condemn attack on Jonathan's campaign vehicles but I have to state that my brother Asari should STFU! He has no balls...I dare him to attack any APC supporter or Chieftain in Portharcourt. He's an empty dunkhead.

Rivers State will reject Jonathan
rivers state will vote jonathan.stop saying things that unrealistic

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by bishopjoe02(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
philips70:

And when they shut down the economy, the women, children and men from this Niger Delta will be living on what? Am a Niger Deltan, we will suffer most if this idiiot tries anything of such even if I know he is a slowpoke. The best thing that would have happened was for the Comedian-in-Chief to have given the last conference open hand to discus unity of Nigeria but he chickened out of it because he is so comfortable bearing the title of president of 170M Nigerians.
are u sure u are really free Niger delta... because we are survivals. ..whether the economy is gud or not
. we make ends meet. ..who do u think we suffer more if there are issues in the Nigeria economy. ..do you really think its the southerner or the thousands almajiri in North who are on free meal daily

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

You make me laugh the same set of people that tried to secede and were defeated and re integrated ,you are in 2015 taking the same thing .That is not the way to go ,peace and unity is the key.

Your comment shows you lack knowledge about the civil war.

May I help you out

Biafra lost because Ojukwu refused Russia France and China oil for weapons deal which Nigeria agreed to with the British and Russian

Ojukwu thought he could fight the war with his father's wealth and the 20million Nigerian pounds in the account of Eastern Region which he failed to convert to dollars and which he paid dearly for when Awo changed the currency to Naira

My friend any war that will pitch the SS SE against any region will see that region in flames if they exchanged their oil for weapons cool

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by economia: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akshow:
fat pig. ur wife that was cursing an entire region yesterday nko?

kaaa daafun o Lai! omo alee eleeeriibu!
Kwara Ilorin
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by BlackTechnology: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
adeusolu:

are you going to prosecute a war with groundnut money?

remember he has oil money. so think properly.

Don't mind the illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
He who stirs the pot of shit must be ready to lick the spoon.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by rabzy01: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDPiig, oh PDPiig.....

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by bishopjoe02(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

But they got them increased derivation,the got the presidency and did not perform .so we should tolerate them till the Boko guys get to our door steps.They are already controlling some parts of Nigeria.some people think it miles away from them today

The North have the presidency for 40 year, what did they do with the it...Boko haram is still a northern problem. .
Once it spread to the south. . there will be a solution. . whether positive or negative. ..there be a solution. I don't see any southern relocating from their sourthern state because of Bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by allanphash7(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just dont like dis silly guy so calle dokubeast for anything

Shior 4 u

u better chant with me

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Alezy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
killuminati:
Fat PDP pig tout! Bring it on!
Wen thd time come, Can you fight?
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by StarFist(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Failbuhari! grin lol shocked
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by philips70(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
bishopjoe02:

are u sure u are really free Niger delta... because we are survivals. ..whether the economy is gud or not
. we make ends meet. ..who do u think we suffer more if there are issues in the Nigeria economy. ..do you really think its the southerner or the thousands almajiri in North who are on free meal daily

Truth is this almajiri have been surviving on this free meal for years. They don't even know if your oil exists. Oil money is enjoyed by elites of North and South only. Aboki don dey used to owu but small alarm dey turn us to Aziza for Niger Delta here.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by anatomypsy: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Attack on Mr President was a no no,let's learn how to work on d path of peace. If anyone know d meaning war will never ask for one. God help us to pass ds period

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some people want to take over Nigerian government by force. Stoning a sitting president for whatever reason is objectionable and treasonable. Did anybody dare stone Buhari when he was head of state even though his colleagues later booted him out? People who sow violence will surely reap violence in their domain.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
The more this man talks, the more he sounds like a real life Musiwa.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by frankyychiji(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs*** clears throat.....BASTARD!!!!
This TB go kill you o! Do something about it pls.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Wahala90: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]The stuff that APC is made of can now be seen. This is the kind of people that wants to give us the desired change. The good thing is that Niger Delta also have hoodlums.[/size]
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

May I help you out

Biafra lost because Ojukwu refused Russia France and China oil for weapons deal which Nigeria agreed to with the British and Russian

Ojukwu thought he could fight the war with his father's wealth and the 20million Nigerian pounds in the account of Eastern Region which he failed to convert to dollars and which he paid dearly for when Awo changed the currency to Naira
grin

My friend any war that will pitch the SS SE against any region will see that region in flames if they exchanged their oil for weapons cool
grin teaching grin
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by holatin(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
just as u remain doom
just as you remain dumb
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by derecho(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
i don't know why people seek for war.You only know when a war starts but you'll never know when it'll end.
See what Islam turned Asari to.He speaks their language and i wont be surprised if he fulfils his 3rd law of motion.
In another vein,if dada no sabi fight,he get younger brother wey sabi fight o
.Respect the President
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
candy:
I don't support violence but Asari is one Lousy mofo that needs to shut the h*ell up!

you are an idiot of 2015
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Tymax(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol. This guy is a comedian.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by olas24u(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

May I help you out

You never taught of it it was after it happened .You dont know the real issues,your uncle stories that changed your mind set

You never taught of it it was after it happened .You dont know the real issues,your uncle stories that changed your mind set

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by Alezy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
PUSH1:
Asari you are a thief and a coward just like your bother Jonathan
look at the kind of words ur using. Kaii, well i blame NL
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by mustymatic(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by virus04(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
debo07:
Wen boko guys killed pple from his region in d north wot did he do?.Just big for nothing mouth making foolish man.
When the war start now..na una go first run...Dis is a very serious matter..stop talking about what he has said in d past..talk about what will happen in the future...Ah...low level of thinking...Anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by aris2014(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=29999428]The Coward again, always making empty threat! Asari has no balls.

I condemn attack on Jonathan's campaign vehicles but I have to state that my brother Asari should STFU! He has no balls...I dare him to attack any APC supporter or Chieftain in Portharcourt. He's an empty dunkhead.

Rivers State will reject Jonathan[/quote

Is like you guys have short memories, when militant was at war with the nigeria government, the country economy was at risk. Now is like they are waking the sleeping lion. Wish the country good luck

1 Like

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by jaybeekt(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=killuminati post=29998974]let the fat guy bring it[/quote

just imagine
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by chakula: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Cotonou is thirsty asking for him to go after his Identity card while he was here making noise.
Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by igeolink: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
While somewhere @ Owerri just recently

Re: Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari by derecho(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
i pity those undermining a violent person from a riverine area.Those who understand spiritual stuffs know what i mean.Now add this to the spirit of the bond woman.This combination is deadly.Na prayer Nigeria need

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.