Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (52635 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tutulicious(f): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
cbrass:

Hmm sorry love... come hug me wink

ok #sad face# i could really use a hug.

grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by creamylicious(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
The aforementioned are xteristics of the 20th century ladies..... To get a husband nowadays, just register for singles boat cruise or join a matchmaking organisation... There are men who have d same xteristics of women who are in need of marriage in these organisation. So cut us some slack

3 Likes

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bamz:

Some? angry
How old are you?
You no see her spaceship head for her Dp? That one alone go tell you her age
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
tutulicious:

ok #sad face# i could really use a hug.

grin

Yea...you welcome... hmmmm...you feel so good in my arms. wink
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by cbrass(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Viciyus:
You no see her spaceship head for her Dp? That one alone go tell you her age
Aaaaahahahahahahahah wetin..... laff done almost tear my intesntine grin grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tutulicious(f): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
cbrass:

Yea...you welcome... hmmmm...you feel so good in my arms. wink

hug time over
i think let go cheesy
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Bamz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
creamylicious:
The aforementioned are xteristics of the 20th century ladies..... To get a husband nowadays, just register for singles boat cruise or join a matchmaking organisation... There are men who have d same xteristics of women who are in need of marriage in these organisation. So cut us some slack

Slack cut. smiley

1 Like

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by cbrass(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
tutulicious:

hug time over
i think let go cheesy

Hmm it's just a hug now..... it isn't harmful nw
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by lilmax(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
MEN AT MARRIAGEABLE AGES NKOR undecided SINCE NA WOMEN BE UNA PROBLEM FOR THIS NL
she's angry cheesy
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by sirhamilton(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
when they meet you. they just assume ur single
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by lilmax(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
creamylicious:
grin grin grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tutulicious(f): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
cbrass:

Hmm it's just a hug now..... it isn't harmful nw

well its beginning to get tighter,
cant breath.
cheesy
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by elohorayodele: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Salt and Maggi to the op's Jolof Rice grin

1- They become less 'cheerful givers'..... After spending most of their shelf-life generously donating their puna to the male community, they now try to apply the brakes and if possible, acquire Secondary Virgin status...

2- They see every man as a potential husband opportunity... That's why they are always made up and nicely dressed, even if they are not leaving their street... After all she may meet her husband-to-be even on her way to buy Akara or Premier Soap embarassed

3- They start panicking and asking all the wrong questions.... When the light of a lady's youth is beginning to dim, that's when she starts insinuating marriage tins on her boyfriend, trying to put words in the poor guy's mouth...That's when they will be like "bae, what are your plans for the future'', or ''Chukwudi, that my ex who is an importer, is really disturbing me for marriage, bae what do you think I should do?'' , etc

4- They start avoiding their family house..... In order to avoid all the sly innuendoes and loaded questions which her parents will always pop at her, she tries to keep out of their jurisdiction, until she has some dude who is ready to bring the introduction 'Aromatic Schnapps' grin

5- They relocate to another city... After skelewuing their life away in one city, they will most probably relocate to another city to start life afresh, and trap some unfortunate guy who has absolutely no idea about her whoring past undecided... After all, PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN undecided

Wicked cheesy "PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN"
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tutulicious(f): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
sirhamilton:
when they meet you. they just assume ur single

well you ve got to be single,
because they say you dont know where he might be found.
cheesy
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by cbrass(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
tutulicious:

well its beginning to get tighter,
cant breath.
cheesy

Ahhha smart girl OK ooo... I release cheesy
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by elohorayodele: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

1- They become less 'cheerful givers'..... After spending most of their shelf-life generously donating their puna to the male community, they now try to apply the brakes and if possible, acquire Secondary Virgin status...

2- They see every man as a potential husband opportunity... That's why they are always made up and nicely dressed, even if they are not leaving their street... After all she may meet her husband-to-be even on her way to buy Akara or Premier Soap embarassed

3- They start panicking and asking all the wrong questions.... When the light of a lady's youth is beginning to dim, that's when she starts insinuating marriage tins on her boyfriend, trying to put words in the poor guy's mouth...That's when they will be like "bae, what are your plans for the future'', or ''Chukwudi, that my ex who is an importer, is really disturbing me for marriage, bae what do you think I should do?'' , etc

4- They start avoiding their family house..... In order to avoid all the sly innuendoes and loaded questions which her parents will always pop at her, she tries to keep out of their jurisdiction, until she has some dude who is ready to bring the introduction 'Aromatic Schnapps' grin

5- They relocate to another city... After skelewuing their life away in one city, they will most probably relocate to another city to start life afresh, and trap some unfortunate guy who has absolutely no idea about her whoring past undecided... After all, PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN undecided

That relocation tin na im de vex me pass. Guys beta shine ur eye b4 u marry Okpo wen just change base oh. Esp those wen de reason with their balls. Correct badoo go always knw those girls sha even if she dress like nun
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Naijaboiy, so you sef follow dey view this thread ? Hehehehehe grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by CzarChris(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Quite true OP, but you gotta just love the maturity that oozes out of these senior citizens sorry ladies, cos they've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by yemicoal(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2015

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tutulicious(f): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
cbrass:

Ahhha smart girl OK ooo... I release cheesy

oh much better
thanks though

wink
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
op! you're not lying o, even one of my aunty is doing it sef

They will even start watching their weight, if they are so fat.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by 1miccza: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
9iceboi:
Lol. This so true.. There is one ushering in my church... She greets everybody including small children.... But one part I hate abt her is that any time I bring my head down she will tap me nd say " bro wake up dnt give d devil a chance"

Bros na una type dey sleep when sermon dey hot abi?I catch you today... Oya deliverance room sharp sharp!!!!!
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by 1miccza: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Abasi eeee!!!!Women don suffer eeee!!!!!!
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by naijaboiy: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Naijaboiy, so you sef follow dey view this thread ? Hehehehehe grin
Lol yes o...you just expose some people ways grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by 1miccza: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
wooooow !!! How did you carry out ur research ?

Through the use of eyecroscope and handcroscope...
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2015
tutulicious:

all cheesy

whats a husband is it a boy or a girl.
no tell me say dem no yapa for ur hand wink
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by 1miccza: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Tosin!!!!Tosiiiinnn!!!!Toaassstttiiinnngg!!!!aw many times a yaf call you??this babes dey bite and scratch oooo
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by cbrass(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2015
tutulicious:

oh much better
thanks though

wink

You welcome kiss
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2015
1miccza:
Tosin!!!!Tosiiiinnn!!!!Toaassstttiiinnngg!!!!aw many times a yaf call you??this babes dey bite and scratch oooo
hahaha.. Abeg no let dem bite oooo grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol yes o...you just expose some people ways grin
see how the thing dey sweet boys, if I create counter thread later in the day now, dem go dey para like mad.. Lwkmd grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by 1miccza: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha.. Abeg no let dem bite oooo grin

Heeeeennn!!!!!!their teeth get venom ooo
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by naijaboiy: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
see how the thing dey sweet boys, if I create counter thread later in the day now, dem go dey para like mad.. Lwkmd grin
Oga Naso o!

The new trend now na "Please stop generalising"

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.