Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45696 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
You should have rested two thunderous slaps on his face to restore him back to default setting.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by bunmikay(f): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let us knw wat happens afterwards hehehe
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amefrica:
You're a guy, don't tell your sister. You can talk with the guy as man to man. ...and make him promise you he would stop.

The best advice. God bless you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ichidodo: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
DollyParton1:
Dang!!! Going through these comments. I just wanna shout Eff u to all u bros in the house. If ya'll are married and still reason like this, then ur wives have all made a mistake marrying ya'll

And niggazz be talking about how those hoes aint loyal. How them gonna be?
Calm down hon, let the bathwater not get thrown with the baby. Let's be pragmatic here.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by chiogoezubem(f): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
Then what do you suggest i do, i know my sister she might quit the marriage no matter the consequences. She's kinda hot tempered

This is a very serious dilema for you, I guess; to tell or not to tell. Fot me, telling is not the issue. The issue is when would be the right time. Whether you tell or not, if that lifestyle is a fundamental issue for him, he would continue but more carefully. And it would have the same devastating effect on your sister whenever she finds out, and eventually their union.

If your sister is a practical person, she would want to knw as soon as possible (but consider her delicate state for now).

However, you must confide in an elder to help out.

I don't envy your position in this wahala o.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Abbey2sam(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

if i were you...it didn't happen
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by segnys007(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oga ade, no tell anybody o. Just turn blind eye to it. Because either way you look at it, you will put your pregnant sister in distress. It's their marriage let them sort it out. Would you want your wife/girl's brother to tell on you?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by femi4: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Tell your sister to abort the pregnancy and quit the relationship
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by grandstar(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
Then what do you suggest i do, i know my sister she might quit the marriage no matter the consequences. She's kinda hot tempered
Pls tell your sister.She'd hate to be carrying another child for this man!
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
Thank you so much

You caught your sister's hubby cheating on her and you couldn't land him a killer punch, at least before any other thing?!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by MarieSucre(f): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
I cannot believe people are writings things like "in its a man's blood" or "are you a saint yourself?" wth! when our leaders steal and mismanage resources, do we hold back from criticizing them because we stole meat from our mother's pot or lied to get out of doing labour work in secondary school? and this issue concerns a FAMILY__ the smallest unit in the society. the society is indeed morally bankrupt from bottom to top. we deserve our leaders.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DollyParton1(f): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Calm down hon, let the bathwater not get thrown with the baby. Let's be pragmatic here.

If roles were switched and it was the guys brother or sister that saw their brother's wife cheating. These bros will have been spitting shïit and all its associated condiments, asking for the wife's head on a plate.
But its ok for a guy to cheat and not tell on him especially if his wife is pregnant. Talk about double standards.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DollyParton1(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:

You caught your sister's hubby cheating on her and you couldn't land him a killer punch, at least before any other thing?!! angry
lol.
I know right. Dude will be wheeled out of the club if it was me.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by MarieSucre(f): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:

I do not support this at all. What would violence have solved. The ball is in his sister's hand.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by chizoin(f): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
sad its so sad ..........

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by eightsin(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Highness.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by nairabetguru(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:

This kind of things only happens in countries where "stealing is not Courruption"

#FeBUHARI14
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by akpumping7720(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:

Young man, before telling another person on this planet earth, call your in-law and talk to him man to man first that is if this is the first time catching him in such act. Talk to him and ask him what led him to such act, he might say it is the handiwork of the devil, there is every possibility that he is the sex freak type and has u said earlier that your sister is pregnant, he might not enjoy the sex pleasure with your sister as per say your sister's condition. We are guys naa, secondly, u said u went to d club wit your friends, dat says little about u that you are d social type. Imagine u got married and u eventually try to unwind wit friends and u visit a club, one of d girls dat flocks around u during dat time u were single came around and was all over u, now imagine d same scenario dat happened to ur in-law. I hope u got my point from this angle. So, take things easy and don't report to anyone yet, give him a second chance and asked him why he did such thing. If u tell anybody now and he is been summoned by ur family memebers, he will know that u are d informant and bet me with u, he will dislike u like the poo from his anus and that might not augur well with both of u. Call him and take to him as man to man. Tell him u are not happy with what he did, tell him if such thing happen again all your family members will hear it. Be a man and do the needful. You are not a kid bro talk to him like man to man.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Mrpauch(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:

Boy if you are man enough reason with your inlaw, if not let it go. Involving any member of your family won't do your sister any good.
Hope you are married if not, hold your peace. One day you will understand.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by UnknownT: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Your sister is already pregnant and it was only traditional marriage has been done so far, you say the guy fears your family members and he is also shy. I sense that he was forced to marry your sister after getting her pregnant and out of fear and that 'shyness', he just accepted, paid the bride price and did the traditional marriage. Dude, the guy may not love your sister.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ichidodo: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

If roles were switched and it was the guys brother or sister that saw their brother's wife cheating. These bros will have been spitting shïit and all its associated condiments, asking for the wife's head on a plate.
But its ok for a guy to cheat and not tell on him especially if his wife is pregnant. Talk about double standards.
But you must understand unfortunately that there is already a third party involved...the poor baby... therefore this matter has to be taken as carefully as sorting a boil in the bum.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
MarieSucre:
I cannot believe people are writings things like "in its a man's blood" or "are you a saint yourself?" wth! when our leaders steal and mismanage resources, do we hold back from criticizing them because we stole meat from our mother's pot or lied to get out of doing labour work in secondary school? and this issue concerns a FAMILY__ the smallest unit in the society. the society is indeed morally bankrupt from bottom to top. we deserve our leaders.
You made a valid point.
The same people would go about cricticising our leaders for stealing.
What about; stealing & corruption is in our blood?
Talk about stupidity--some guys on this thread had indeed displayed it...

And one wrote that he can only get annoyed if it was a woman he caught in the act.
Hypocrisy is really inane.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by annibro(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Don't say anytin 4 now cos of ur sis' condition. Infact ur keeping mum will make ur inlaw more confused cos by now he wud ve recited over & over how 2 defend himself. U didn't take pics so its ur word against his. Silence will hunt him & punish him well which can even mek him remorse & give himself up as per d saying; 'a guity conscience needs no accuser'

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by MarieSucre(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
segnys007:
Oga ade, no tell anybody o. Just turn blind eye to it. Because either way you look at it, you will put your pregnant sister in distress. It's their marriage let them sort it out. Would you want your wife/girl's brother to tell on you?
would you want your wife to do this to you? people are not play-things. people have emotions.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mecussey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:

Thats normal with most guys, swear that you never cheated on your girl. To me it's too early for him to cheat but I can't blame him here because, it's also possible your sister trapped him with the pregnancy.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:
It's not a big deal. Guys would be guys. As long as he is good to your sister and she is cool with him, no problem. Playing with other girls doesnt mean the marriage is troubled.

A friend of mine even chases women with his sister's husband. Society allows men certain liberties as it also allows women certain privileges.

I would have been extremely angry if I had caught my brother's newly wedded wife kissing another man in a club. Same rules don't apply to men and women. Deal with it.

Don't lump us together into your mudane category, this is just a sad excuse for weakness, you and cohorts will be guys that fit into that category not us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
cbrass:

The best advice. God bless you bro

Amen! ...and you too.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
mecussey:

Thats normal with most guys, swear that you never cheated on your girl. To me it's too early for him to cheat but I can't blame him here because, it's also possible your sister trapped him with the pregnancy.

i forgot you know the sister right. you are so biased also not all guys do this. save that stereotype for yourself. its okay to be weak in character but to give excuse that its a guy thing is pathetic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
the best thing is to mind your own business.you Dont have to tell the wife or any family member;just go and confront the guy and hear what he would say.
although am not in any way supporting the guy but do not be a bearer of bad news or a seed of discord in their marriage.
#i don talk my own #
That is not the best thing to do, if am his sis n I find out he knows bout it n said nufin, I would not like that
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by obstead200(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
OP, I really don't have much to say which u've not heard before. All I can say is dat cheaters will remain cheaters no matter what.
But u shud take steps to guard Ur sister from being hurt. Some cheaters tend to become more discreet after d white (public) wedding. I hope white wedding is in the pipeline for Ur sister really soon?
And by d way, I hope d guy is not being forced to marry Ur sister cos dis is one of the outcomes of such. I also hope he has his own cash and is not hooking Ur sis for her prospects. This are all factors u shud consider.
The guy may also be trying to do d last dance before going into d marriage cage..........u know.
I friend of mine did exactly dat on d night of his introduction. I did it too before my marriage proceedings started.
Hell!!!! I had a girlfriend who shagged me on Wednesday and did her trad wedding on Saturday. I just saw d pics on whatsapp d following Monday. She refused to tell me herself. However she no gree fu.c.k me again after dat day till I got married.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Classicalmusic: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:

This is really crazy. Please withhold the information first for now and use it to keep the man on his toes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.