Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45703 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by nattyhero(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
its quite painful and dicey. But I will advice you confront the guy instead of telling ur family members. knowing fully well u dont have d right to confront him. you said ur sister is quite temperamental. u will be be responsible for d collapse of her marriage. Think before u take any action.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Droyal(f): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
this thread should be moved to family section.

OP please do not tell your.sister for now...
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by sparta(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
DaBullIT:

He means you should have broken the sonofabiatch's nose at the club
i would have! You just let him walk away with another chick? Trust me all hell would have broken loose on his sick balls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Elinob(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
What is ur business
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by daramz1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
How possible clud this story b? Nollywood at work again.....
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why get married?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by andyanders: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.

What I can advise you as a man is to handle this issue with care. Some men are devil and can turn to something else when this is exposed.

I will suggest you seek his consent first an talk to him as a man by letting him know that it was a shock on your person seeing him doing what you caught him doing. Women are very fragile and even your family might end up not handling the issue well which could trigger a full blown problem and NOTE that the marriage would end up crashing,

As you said, your sister is an introvert and well educated but due to her present state, this could become a big problem as she might turn out to become hypertensive which is a serous situation to her health.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by eneres: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Meet with your in law and have a deep discussion with him. Don't tell your sister.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Picshuree naaaa or adonbelieveit grin Look you wey for take pix take de blackmail de guy undecided telling us here is of no benefit naa grin
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Jennifer89(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yoruba adage says a spouse who cheats the other is on the mission to kill his/her partner. You must be new to the society to ignore the fact that murders, children born out of wedlock and unhealthy marriages are results of infidelity.

If divorce would mean raising her child from an unhealthy environment, so be it. The world and I are tired of making excuses for unhealthy children when it could be easily avoided in most cases.

She is your sister do whatever you wish. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by andyanders: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
My fear on the innocent woman at home is her safety at this time because this same guy could be meeting different women raw without protection and also come home to bleep the wife and exposing the woman and the unborn baby to danger of infection.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by agrovick(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:

Meaning, you for land the guy blow for face.
Smh
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gboju now. let her catch him by herself simple.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by xtervaganza(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.
what a tool you are. You're gonna hit your brother in law?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by jennyhumphrey(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please inform her, this is your blood sister if she gets infected with Hiv/ STD tomorrow, u would be affected too, but come to think of it, some men are wicked o.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by humilitypays(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol, as if u the op is a saint or will be a saint when u marry tomorrow, lol

Until u get married as a guy, u won't understand the pressure married men go through to remain faithful...as a single guy; probably broke single guy, u will think its easy to be faithful to one woman...lol

You better let your sister be...because what u saw was nothing compared to what's happening in the world today.

And for those acting surprised, una never see anything self- majority of guys start cheating on their wife the night after their weddingcheesycheesy

So guy abeg lie low; its a natural men wahala which u typing this may end up doing worse tomorrow when u marry
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Deefuray(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by agrovick(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:

undecided
Seems u'v a degree in decodology, which is the act of knowing the true intents in words or actions
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by humilitypays(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jennifer89:

Yoruba adage says a spouse who cheats the other is on the mission to kill his/her partner. You must be new to the society to ignore the fact that murders, children born out of wedlock and unhealthy marriages are results of infidelity.

If divorce would mean raising her child from an unhealthy environment, so be it. The world and I are tired of making excuses for unhealthy children when it could be easily avoided in most cases.

She is your sister do whatever you wish. Good luck.
So long as this world continues to exist, some things will never stop to happen, and some of those things are:

1. Cheating
2. Death
3. Sickness/disease
4. Poverty/lack
5. War, quarel, enmity, disagreement
6. Heartbreak

As sad it sounds, we humans can't stop these things and being good, decent, careful, wise or smart can't stop us from being victims to these sad situations.

That's life for us...only God knows y it is so.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
humilitypays:
Lol, as if u the op is a saint or will be a saint when u marry tomorrow, lol

Until u get married as a guy, u won't understand the pressure married men go through to remain faithful...as a single guy; probably broke single guy, u will think its easy to be faithful to one woman...lol

You better let your sister be...because what u saw was nothing compared to what's happening in the world today.

And for those acting surprised, una never see anything self- majority of guys start cheating on their wife the night after their weddingcheesycheesy

So guy abeg lie low; its a natural men wahala which u typing this may end up doing worse tomorrow when u marry

I refuse to believe this... cry cry
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by unmask: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guess your sis didn't know that he knows that she got pregnant deliberately so she can trap him to marry her......
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
keppyy:

I refuse to believe this... cry cry

Disgusting. I'm beginning to believe!

I know a similar story too

Christian Marriage should be redefined
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Romzy007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hey man, I spent few minute reading some of the suggestions you were given. All I have to say is that you need to be very careful on how you handle this matter. You don't want to see your sister's marriage crashed and having her is sitting with you in your daddy's house in search of another husband for the next few years, which you can't tell how long that will be. having said that, I don't mean you should open your eyes and watch another man cheating on you beloved sister without taking any action(s). What I will suggest to you might be difficult for you to do depending on your kind of person. I opine you don't tell anyone, not even your sister or mother.My opinion is that you call your inlaw for a sit down and advise him on the matter. Make him understand that you did not feel cool about that issue and you thought the best thing to do was to speak to him to refrain from such attitude. Don't make this too formal, you guys should start talking about something else and then you should chip in the talk. If you have the confidence to do this, that guy will forever respect you and I hope he will see reasons to change too. This is my take, and I do hope it helps... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by CJ310(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Blackmail the guy to stop going out since he fears your family so much. In fact write 10 commandments for him
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by adanduka: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
argon500:
Nothing cos your sister must have had idea about who she is getting married to..

Ugly bitter truth

Just pray you'll never find yourself in a situation where someone tells you this same ugly bitter truth undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DrMuzungu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Make sure you tell him if you ever see him cheating again, bad things WUILL happen to him, like waking up one morning and seeing his b.a.l.l.s. in a glass cup on his bedside table.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
dimples2:

Disgusting. I'm beginning to believe!

I know a similiar story too

Christian Marriage should be redefined

God help us all.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Lensface: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Diogo1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
Mind my business and watch as it deteriorates huh? We are talking about my blood sister here. As for hearing whatever he has to say, he has no excuse whatsoever. For crying out loud we talking about someone who barely married three weeks ago and whose wife is already pregnant for him. I'm sorry i cant keep it to myself.

I hope you've not done what most people here have told you to do. They are mostly unmarried folks advising you. I'm married for over a decade now so listen. For avoidance of doubt, I don't support infidelity.

You need to be a man not a baby. Confront your brother-in-law. Hear him out. He may have been bewitched by the lady. Know it that over 95% of cheat on their wives and that percentage may include you if you get married. Warn him, threaten him and tell him you'll be watching him constantly.

Have you heard the saying that ignorance is bliss? If you tell her, you destroy the marriage for good. She's already in a precarious position. If not, I support the union is dissolved asap. There are a lot of unmarried ladies, guys don't want a woman with an extra baggage from an unknown lineage.

Know this line - 'when in doubt, don't act '. So, chill. I understand your situation, anger and grouse as well as your love for your sister. If you tell her, you'll DEFINITELY regret it later. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Lensface: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Lensface post=30101895][/quote]Konji no send whether ur sister be professor sef.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by equator28: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kill him with silience and don't tell ur sister, next time will be a perfect timing that's if he doesn't turn a new leave

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by birdman(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
You have to tell her. Before you do, make sure your family know, tell her, then all of you confront him. In fact, if you are in good terms with your in-laws family, let them know, so that everyone can shame him into his responsibilities. This, unfortunately is the only solution I know for goat like behavior. But you guys must be prepared for the fact that this wont end well. The marriage could very well be over. Single motherhood is not an easy thing in Nigeria. Either way, you know your sister is safe from whatever disease her husband's risky behavior might bring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Nairaland Get Together Party'03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.