Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45706 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by asiwajumi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ishilove:
Better tell your sister everything, before that man infects her with baba nla STD/HIV. The marriage is just about two weeks old yet he is already club hopping with hoes.

Let your sister know so that your conscience will be clear.
instead of u to advice her to shutup and face her own bf. Now u r saying she shld tell her sister.if her sister quit d relationship will u marry her? Lol
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by jayedu108: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
MarieSucre:
I cannot believe people are writings things like "in its a man's blood" or "are you a saint yourself?" wth! when our leaders steal and mismanage resources, do we hold back from criticizing them because we stole meat from our mother's pot or lied to get out of doing labour work in secondary school? and this issue concerns a FAMILY__ the smallest unit in the society. the society is indeed morally bankrupt from bottom to top. we deserve our leaders.
u didn't say anytin sensible here!
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mecussey(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
pcguru1:

i forgot you know the sister right. you are so biased also not all guys do this. save that stereotype for yourself. its okay to be weak in character but to give excuse that its a guy thing is pathetic.

I didnt post to offend you but I tell you, it's your sisters fault. She saw the treat and went ahead with the marriage. Again, 90% of guys are cheats directly or indirectly, if you like believe.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Bowaley17(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
I will try talk to him,but if he decides 2 drag with me...na 2 beat life comot for him body...
IamBOWALEY
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by MarieSucre(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
jayedu108:
u didn't say anytin sensible here!
sorry i didn't mean for it to come across as unintelligible. I shall go over it again to make it clearer
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by tbaby534(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op u nor try, u 4 give am 1 punch 1st, make sure say e show say dem punch am so his wife will ask him what happened, I know e will tell her 1 funny story Sha, then tell ur mum. It should remain in the family.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by 1miccza: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
I support the idea of telling someone elderly and close to her for the sake of the unborn child..
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by janvier27(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Keep the matter to yourself. Have a man to man talk with him. Counsel him. Request him not to betray your trust. Then keep watch.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DaBullIT(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed

Bros your gentlemanity carry stewpiediety for head

Dear OP Tell your sister before her husband carry syphilis or hiv come meet your sister for house

Wtf the wedding is still young

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by delishpot: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
These niqqaz aint løyal grin

He is activating his HIV and Ghono mode. I pity the woman sha. He will come home from that outing and then kiss her hello when he gets home. Women be careful of your men o. Na so AIDS dey take start I cant shout o.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
mecussey:

I didnt post to offend you but I tell you, it's your sisters fault. She saw the treat and went ahead with the marriage. Again, 90% of guys are cheats directly or indirectly, if you like believe.
If a girl had made this comment, a clueless guy from nowhere will ask, "including her father".?

How many guys have you met & hang out with, to arrive at the conclusion that 90% are cheats.
You hang out with morally bankrupt guys doesn't mean there are no millions of faithful guys out there.

Assumption is the mother of all fùck up. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Jennifer89(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op forget about what you saw. your sister is married and pregnant. Do u want to put her and her baby in danger? what do u think will happen if she hears all that? perhaps, it wont stop him from cheating so dont hurt ur sister abg.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DaBullIT(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
How do you mean? Please explain

He means you should have broken the sonofabiatch's nose at the club

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
You dont have to let your parents know
Speak to your sis first
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amefrica:
You're a guy, don't tell your sister. You can talk with the guy as man to man. ...and make him promise you he would stop.
lipsrsealed
What power would be claim he possesses to confront his brother-in-law.

@ Temptee101
Best course of action is to tell your Dad first because he is the one who gave her out and more likely to weigh the options before doing something. But you shouldn't tell him if he is also of the opinion that it is men birthright to cheat, then you can inform your mum. Or you can tell them at the same time so that they can come into an agreement and one can counter another's irrational opinion.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DaBullIT(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
its not up 2 a month and he's cheating men ehn

just tell ur mom...i guess she'l know how 2 go abt it

your sis is very delicate now that she's pregnant and might not b able 2 handle d news

Tell your hot tempered sister and your mum and dad at the same time in the presence of the Arrszehowle
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cherryice(f): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let ur fam know
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by paix(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:
@op, inform your family members, your parents most especially.
Jeez! The man is such an a$$, barely one month? Na wa ooo
She's pregnant, he has completed his assignment. What else would you want him to do?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
But seriously
You only greeted him
And watched him walk away with the babe shocked

Are you sure it's your blood sis hubby you're talking about
Or .....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ifoundmyperfect: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
You see your in-law making out with another woman you go greet am instead make you find better bottle of beer still get beer inside so that d impact wld be felt more when you eventually strike it against his head with the hope that the malfunctioned part of his brain wld be brot back to full functionality.

Chaii... D matter dey vex me like say na my own sister. Abeg gimme the address! angry

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by CaptainCodes(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

Guy, you be guy, talk to him first. Make him understand that he did rubbish, that you would have told your sister, but the respect you have for him and his family(your sis, him and the un born child) is what is keeping you quiet.
He would value you more' and see reasons with you. While doing this, be gentle with him. He would feel very shy, and less important.

Thank me later.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by kikelomojessy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Babe, U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt need to do anytin. If he is the partying type before ur sister got married to him, den he is still partying as usual.

U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt even know if he told ur sister dat he his heading to the club and ur sister agreed, wat den do U̶̲̥̅̊ want him to do at the club?

Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know if he met ur sister dre also before they got married (no offence pls) and or how both of them has be partying together and she being heavy can't go clubbing with him any more and he his off on his own.

Pls, she might be ur sister, but dnt interfere cos wen dey settle U̶̲̥̅̊ will be used to judge the matter and if anytin happens to her marriage she will always point fingers at U̶̲̥̅̊.

With time, ur sister will sort tins out or tins will sort out itsef.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jennifer89:
Op forget about what you saw. your sister is married and pregnant. Do u want to put her and her baby in danger? what do u think will happen if she hears all that? perhaps, it wont stop him from cheating so dont hurt ur sister abg.

Yoruba adage says a spouse who cheats the other is on the mission to kill his/her partner. You must be new to the society to ignore the fact that murders, children born out of wedlock and unhealthy marriages are results of infidelity.

If divorce would mean raising her child from an unhealthy environment, so be it. The world and I are tired of making excuses for unhealthy children when it could be easily avoided in most cases.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Doyin2(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pictures? tongue
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by M4gunners: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Guy code 101.."never snitch on another bro".He tells his sister then all sorts of avoidable things happen, she might lose her life, the baby, them both or the baby loses a father and then everybody is happy? No...But he keeps it a secret btw men, the moral burden straightens the in law for good, the sister is none the wiser, the baby gains a father and everybody is one big happy family,Yes?........and ofcourse Op gets to keep his red bra and pant.
I hear you! This is the reason why this Country is not moving forward. The Man is not a Husband, and nothing will happen to the Sister and the unborn baby. She has the right to know her stands in the Man she is married to. If after 2 weeks of their wedding, the Man is fooling himself with another woman mehn leave matter. If i later find out my sister knew all this while and never told me, i will distance her.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Deetoy(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmm I would advise that you tell your sis straight away, she needs to know what she's into, then she can decide on her own. Marriage is for life and she can't continue to live in deceit. If you truly love her then tell her.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Juzzybabe(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
na wa o... Anyway,don't tell your sis,trust me most pregnant women can be so hot tempered,she might take a step that she may later regret. if u can't hold it,tell your mum or politely confront the guy on the matter.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mirexxx(f): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
DaBullIT:

Tell your hot tempered sister and your mum and dad at the same time in the presence of the Arrszehowle
guess u missed her quote button.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by chinwe11: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
With the rising cases of HIV aids and the chances of him infecting her with a veneral diseases in her pregnancy, i would suggest you do her a favour and let her know. Most of this girls who readily sleep with married men are lose and might be harbouring one disease or the other. Keeping it from her isnt doing her any good. A Man who is cheating within two months of marriage, mehn, its going to be a long long journey. Do your sister a favor and let her know before he infects her and her baby with HIV.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by simdam500(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
PapiDShipCapt: To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.

Like seriously!

I'll punch his nose sad

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by sparta(f): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
obstead200:
OP, I really don't have much to say which u've not heard before. All I can say is dat cheaters will remain cheaters no matter what.
But u shud take steps to guard Ur sister from being hurt. Some cheaters tend to become more discreet after d white (public) wedding. I hope white wedding is in the pipeline for Ur sister really soon?
And by d way, I hope d guy is not being forced to marry Ur sister cos dis is one of the outcomes of such. I also hope he has his own cash and is not hooking Ur sis for her prospects. This are all factors u shud consider.
The guy may also be trying to do d last dance before going into d marriage cage..........u know.
I friend of mine did exactly dat on d night of his introduction. I did it too before my marriage proceedings started.
Hell!!!! I had a girlfriend who shagged me on Wednesday and did her trad wedding on Saturday. I just saw d pics on whatsapp d following Monday. She refused to tell me herself. However she no gree fu.c.k me again after dat day till I got married.
wow, what a twisted society. Dear GOD, you see all the nonsense your creatures do, your heart must be very strong.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.