Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results (61213 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by sonnie10: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't know why I even clicked on this thread. Same story, no certificate yet.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by oenamus1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Proff Snape, u should note dat,Harry Potter is watching!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dre11(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Those talking about his failure in mathematics

I could still remember that in the 80's WAEC still accept guys that had P in English to study engineering

I know that because my brother was one of them

And today the guy is a success in his chosen field of study
So, if the could accept P(pass) in English as of that time,
What stop them from accepting someone with F in mathematics as of that time to further his education

Modified***
This certificate issue is dead on arrival to me
We need to move on to ISSUE BASED debate and program rather than all this certificate stuff
And if someone is aggrieved, he should seek redress in court

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
sundayokpro:
as a GEJ fan....I will say GEJ n his team should forget abt this cert issue and focus n real issues that affect d average Nigerian citizens.

Another APC liar! grin grin grin

WHy do you people always lie like this? YOu are no GEJ fan. Just a cheap lying APC e-rat and I have news for you! This certificate issue will not go away. Because this is the real issue. YOu people have been shouting corruption. Now that Buhari has been put on the corruption spotlight, you say we choose move on to real issues. Who do you think you are fooling? Sorry, this is the real issue. Buhari is a certificate forger, simple

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by tbaba1234: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
psucc:
My friend as bat 1961 such gradings did not exist.

What is the big deal there. If Buhari had any result, what stops him from applying for a reissue of the certificate. Why did he applied for the issuance of statement of result from his school and cannot do same to the examiner?

Enough of this hide and seek game. Nigeria is well above 40years and cannot afford to be a fool forever.

Is Cambridge now lying that he did their exam?? You people are jokers.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by blackandbold: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
psucc:

What is the big deal there. If Buhari had any result, what stops him from applying for a reissue of the certificate. Why did he applied for the issuance of statement of result from his school and cannot do same to the examiner?

Enough of this hide and seek game. Nigeria is well above 40years and cannot afford to be a fool forever.
u know we all learn new things everyday..knowledge is progressive.the day we stop learning..thats the day we start dying.by now..after all these certificate allegations..u should have at least added some knowlegde as regards such issues.i homestly don't expect questions like "where is ur certificate "
certificate is issued just once..so if by for whatseever reason its n9t available...a request can be made but a certificate will not be re issed rather a statement of results or evidence of the results with or without the grades.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
dodoniyi:
Directly from http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), now known as Cambridge Assessment, in response to requests to authenticate a candidate’s exam certificate, today said: “We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate.”

“This is in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and section 40 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.”

The organisation also confirmed that according to the Regulations for 1961, African Language papers, including those for Hausa were set for the West African School Certificate.

[s]NOTES:

[size=16pt]Examination results were classed in grades by 1 to 9. 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicates a Failure.

To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.

The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.

Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.
[/size][/s]

This is not the issue, why is it so difficult for buhari to write to Cambridge and ask them to release his results for all to see? undecided undecided

Why is this so difficult to understand? Why did he write to a school in Katsina instead of Cambridge that can even give him a certified true copy. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by dre11(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
sonnie10:

Did GEJ show u/anyone his own certificate
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by wirelessmaster: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seun and the Nairaland Team Well-done for your incisive, subjective and PR activity on the campaign activities and issues related to political parties here. Yesterday, some people decided to have an analysis of front page political events reporting for three weeks from the US. I was alerted as well. I have just finished mine with information skewed about 80% or 90% in favour of a particular political party. This was the observation of the group as well.

If the party eventually loses this election, Nairaland is still save. Afterall, Nairaland website is not hosted under .ng top level domain numbering.
As an IT platform, Nairaland is expected to have put the issue of closing down of a platform both website and as VAS in GSM system by authority as a front page issue. Also, campaign of other political parties have not featured prominently in the last one month. It is ratio 8:2 or 9:1
This is not fair
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan.... Leave buhari and face yur problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by GboyegaD(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
How do we expect a better Nigeria in this dispensation with the comments I read from GEJ's supporters? Some are even posing to know better than the organizing body of the exams.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Dexema(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All the same, WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE

And this is a BIG LIE!... from time immemorial, You as a student must pass mathematics before proceeding to any other level, mathematics makes a student's reasoning ability higher, If Buhari really failed maths, Then his IQ level is definitely below average.

I repeat, This is a lie, A whole CAMBRIDGE will say "...don't worry, you can fail mathematics"...Hehehehehehehehehe, I laugh in Swahili, even the English he passed, How is he using it..."kwaraftion"...."A fee cee".... undecided
Why don't u ask ur grandpa if its true that's if he's alive or if he went to school at all before spewing nonsense on issues that happened way back.
Open ur eyes and embrace truth it dosent make u less human.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by SeverusSnape(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dexema:

Why don't u ask ur grandpa if its true that's if he's alive or if he went to school at all before spewing nonsense on issues that happened way back.
Open ur eyes and embrace truth it dosent make u less human.
Tell that to the birds..

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
mrmiyagi2:
NOTES:

2. To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to gain the Certificate.
3. The number of candidates who sat for the WASC Hausa examination in 1961 was 152.
4. Our records show that Hausa was set in the Northern Region in 1961.

From the notes stated above i have made the following deductions
1. Buhari wrote the examinations
2. Buhari was not issued a certificate by the examining body because he Failed English thus he has no certificate and has never had a certificate

According to Note no2, any candidate writing the WASC exams in the 60s had to pass English in order to 'GAIN A CERTIFICATE".
I assume that the manner in which the exam was conducted then, is quite different from the way it is conducted today. Today WASC would issue you a certificate irrespective of your grades but it seems that was not the norm back in the 60s. One had to pass the COMPULSORY English Language before a Certificate is issued.
Due to the absence of a certificate he could not handover any document when the results for the year were released and the army did not bother to ask or verify.
the purported master sheet is a forgery, a poor one at that. A master list where the names of the candidates were cut out from another document and super imposed on the one presented.
i weep for my country, is this the best we have to offer - a current president who has performed below par and a ex general whose foundation was built on lies and deceit...hmmmmm

Your ignorance is irredeemably pathetic.

Do you know what Cambridge was proving with that point?

They're telling dumbheads like you and others that claimed he didn't have certificate because he failed Math, that failure to pass Math does not stop them from issuing certificate.

For God's sake, how would anyone forge a document of such criticality and attribute it to Cambridge of all places?

Anyone that has half-brain should know that Cambridge have all but confirmed Buhari wrote their exams and got the grades marked in the statement of result.

While disclosing result is not legitimate unless asked for, debunking a forged document does not require any confidentiality restraint because it is a criminal offence.

With the results circulating in Cambridge's name, do you think if it was forged, Cambridge would not have published a disclaimer?

Did Toronto wait for any request before declaring Salisu's (first speaker)certificate forged?

Would Cambridge have stayed quiet if the document being attributed to it is indeed false?

They have answered all the questions raised, except releasing the result itself which they don't want to do in order not to breach data confidentiality Act.

The body language of Cambridge is already confirmation of that result. But they don't know there are many daft people here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
sai buhari
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by swezenberg(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Another Victory for Buhari. PDP members are pathetic losers. They lose in court here, and even lose oversea.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by GboyegaD(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:
Those talking about his failure in mathematics

I could still remember that in the 80's WAEC still accept guys that had P in English to study engineering

I know that because my brother was one of them

And today the guy is a success in his chosen field of study
So, if the could accept P(pass) in English as of that time,
What stop them from accepting someone with F in mathematics as of that time to further is education

This certificate issue is dead on arrival to me

Oga, as at 1997, some universities e.g. FUTA and LASU accepts a Pass in English Language for Engineering. In the 90s as well, a Pass in Mathematics is accepted to study Law. You referring him to the 80s for me, seems too far as we might not have many people who went to school in that period to come justify the claim here thus, my reason for giving a much later period.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
tbaba1234:

Is Cambridge now lying that he did their exam?? You people are jokers.

Please where did Cambridge say he did their exam? Are you Liar ohammed? grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by menesheh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You also don't know how to debate, I mentioned NDA because it's a military academy and Buhari is a military man.

You didn't even understand this guy

His argument was mere GMB should be allow to contest while you were coming from a different angle of the said competency of a Presidential candidate with a fail in mathematic and as also a military man that supposedly should be overwhelmed with logistics that comes from mathematic.

This requires logic and critical thinking or reasoning

My lecture yrs bak told me, don't ever argue to the core with a person with low reasoning especially a letter person that didn't do critical thinking in school or that did it buh didn't know its entails.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by loswhite(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
alsudaes1:
I guess it's high time he requested for it formally to clear all doubts.
he doesn't need to request for anything, provided he has satisfied INEC requirment and INEC is cool Pdp can go and die. If they have any concern they should go to court
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
GboyegaD:
How do we expect a better Nigeria in this dispensation with the comments I read from GEJ's supporters? Some are even posing to know better than the organizing body of the exams.

My brother, the thing tire me o.

Imagine, they even read slash sign as 1.

Kai, we're in trouble in Nigeria.
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by blackandbold: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
sonnie10:
its simply because u are ignorant of the fact that certificate is issued just once, not twice....if u request for the release of ur result..u will not be issued another certificate but a statement affirming that u wrote the exam with or withouts the grade been writtem on the paper.a lot of so called literates are not so literate sha.sometimes I wonder the definition of literacy by most people

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Isaddabai(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
[/b]
teemanbastos:
how I wish all PDP fans are like You..!!
[b]
teemanbastos:
teemanbastos:
For the first time am seeing Jonathanian commenting reasonably and positively. U make sense

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Olatad: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
frodobee:
For the records, myself and my team of lawyers will test "Mr Integrity" at the court of law. I would rather a sincere thief/419er than a wolf in sheep clothing ranting integrity to lead this country.
Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jarus:

Your ignorance is irredeemably pathetic.

Do you know what Cambridge was proving with that point?

They're telling dumbheads like you and others that claimed he didn't have certificate because he failed Math, that failure to pass Math does not stop them from issuing certificate.

For God's sake, how would anyone forge a document of such criticality and attribute it to Cambridge of all places?

Anyone that has half-brain should know that Cambridge have all but confirmed Buhari wrote their exams and got the grades marked in the statement of result.

While disclosing result is not legitimate unless asked for, debunking a forged document does not require any confidentiality restraint because it is a criminal offence.

With the results circulating in Cambridge's name, do you think if it was forged, Cambridge would not have published a disclaimer?

Did Toronto wait for any request before declaring Salisu's (first speaker)certificate forged?

Would Cambridge have stayed quiet if the document being attributed to it is indeed false?

They have answered all the questions raised, except releasing the result itself which they don't want to do in order not to breach data confidentiality Act.

The body language of Cambridge is already confirmation of that result. But they don't know there are many daft people here.

Do you know that the effort you put into writing this post is more than the effort Buhari needs to request for his certificate?

Tell the grandpa to show his certificate joor!
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by greggng: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
psucc:

You re very stupid and ignorant. Stop misinforming people here. Certificate can never be reissued. Even at the back of your certificate is boldly written there. If you even ve one. The best you can get is a statement of result and buhari has done that. I ve been informed that the matter is in court. So you PDP e+rat should wait for court judgement

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
theoctopus:

Do you know that the effort you put into writing this post is more than the effort Buhari needs to request for his certificate?

Tell the grandpa to show his certificate joor!

He will not. He has provided what is required and no one can stop him. He's a General. You can't push him around.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
loswhite:
he doesn't need to request for anything, provided he has satisfied INEC requirment and INEC is cool Pdp can go and die. If they have any concern they should go to court

Mr Integrity who joined the army without proper qualification! Hahahahaha! General Oluwole Buhari! grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by blackandbold: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
theoctopus:

Please where did Cambridge say he did their exam? Are you Liar ohammed? grin grin grin
chai....can u read and write?? just curious. no hard feelings please
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by appini: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
The damage has been done
Re: Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results by theoctopus: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jarus:

He will not. He has provided what is required and no one can stop him. He's a General. You can't push him around.

So as a general he is allowed to cheat and be corrupt? I thought you said corruption was bad? Shame on you! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.