Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15476 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

You know i followed you yesterday, i didn't want to miss your take on this issue, i had to read 11 pages of the blackmail thread yesterday searching for your post, there are only two other nairalanders i hold in such high esteemed.

Barcanista is still my pal, nothing can change that.

Good Morning smiley

That is the spirit!!! @The2ndEmboldened.

I was watching from the sidelines.
I didn't want to talk because everyone was talking especially seeing as I haven't been following politics board for a while now.
I'd rather be inspired before I speak on issues like this.

"I hold you in high esteem" is quite the understatement, and seeing as it is mutual, for a smallie like megringrin I have to screenshot your comment and place in my archived memoirs.

Have a very blessed today Ma'am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Hate will never let you see anything.

francizy:

God forbid evil!!!

#spits
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Why can't you guys leave barcanista and face the topic?

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
customized13:
Why can't you guys leave barcanista and face the topic?

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Bayswater: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If Barcanister could say he is not a member of any political party and doesn't hold any pary's card, why should he try to infer that Obasanjo is a member of the APC because of his recent action against the PDP. There is no logic in Barcanister's argument. Recent happenings here and causality show that his emotion is at play. I advised him to take a break. But with the look of things, the situation can't be redeemed. He has bastardizèd his image. "Epa o gboro mo."

I expect you people to come out swat mode, is this your best form of attack on barcanista's person? you no try at all.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Chiaka(f): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
kayzat:
Can't believe you have to wake at the middle of the night to start dismantling what you help in building @ Bacarnista.

I still you luck sha .

And FYI, Obasanjo is not YET a member of APC as a party .

But he behaves like one. lol!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by aryzgreat: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Why are these apc touts so intolerant? Is apc now a cult that one cant question nor challenge her decision?

No wonder almajiri violent behaviour is rampant in apc. Any divergent view no matter how useful it is to d party is rejected and d messenger is attacked, beheaded, stoned, burnt alive or maimed.

Barcanista offence is that he object to the hopeless and wicked ING propaganda being spread by apc, thats all, he is now being pounced upon by folks he thought were friends and meant well. Fatwa has been declared on him for his personal opinion.

Is this d kind of change we want? Freedom of speech is anathema in apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning smiley

That is the spirit!!! @The2ndEmboldened.

I was watching from the sidelines.
I didn't want to talk because everyone was talking especially seeing as I haven't been following politics board for a while now.
I'd rather be inspired before I speak on issues like this.

"I hold you in high esteem" is quite the understatement, and seeing as it is mutual, for a smallie like megringrin I have to screenshot your comment and place in my archived memoirs.

Have a very blessed today Ma'am.
Smallie but mighty, Lol. Have a wonderful week sis.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by aryzgreat: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2015
[s]
berem:
he has started his sentimentality again. I see so many posts hidden and posters banned already. Is that the kind of protection Barcanista requires?
[/s]

Why are u people so hypocritical? My friend arysexy also got banned and He is pro bacarnista, u mean ngwakwe now protects bacarnista by banning his new friends too?

Stop d blackmail!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
Barcanista,convince people like me why I should vote for Jonathan. That should be your new task. Attacking Obasanjo and lying that he is now an APC member makes you look like FFK.
Prove to us that you were not paid to do this by presenting facts about Jonathan's administration instead of character assasination.
As it is now,Obasanjo is now an elder statesman just like other past Generals who once ruled Nigeria. Attacking him at this point is outrightly silly as it has nothing to do with Buhari's emergence as Nigeria's forthcoming President.
Coming from a lady who was sending secret messages to Cramjones, mistaking him for FFK. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Confirmer(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista I sincerely wish you luck in your endeavours. Dont let anyone bully you out of your position and opinion but if actually you are 'bought over' please be kind enough to link me up grin grin grin. The 'CHANGE' we are clamouring for is not necessarily a total change from all our past but a change in the right direction and a positive change. Let Buhari try crap (if at all he gets there) and we gonna boot him out as well. Let Buhari decamp to PDP and it wont stop the change we are yearning for. My brother, your right of association is constitutionally entrenched, go ahead and support whoever pleases you. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by francizy(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2015
PUSH1:
Hate will never let you see anything.

Tribal bias is not good for you... cry
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by trillville(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2015
internetpirate:

This is the highest form of hypocrisy!!! The guy airs a neutral perspective, and he is no longer a progressive?? Seun put up a neutral post, and he was vilified!!!! Is being "progressive" some form of cultism?? Why can't people be free to air opinions without certain "progressives" descending on them I am neutral in these elections, but the conduct of some APC apologists is beginning to stink to high-heaven!!! I'm embarrassed!!!

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Why are u people so hypocritical? My friend arysexy also got banned and He is pro bacarnista, u mean ngwakwe now protects narcissists by banning his new friends too?

Stop d blackmail!
So when did you start becoming pro-Barcanista? Ochi ato gbu o la m. grin grin

Please don't bring me back to this thread by quoting me. I am done with the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by MyMouth(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Can't understand why my innocent post was hidden! Can someone explain it to me? I did not insult anyone, I only expressed my disappointment in bacarnista and my comment was hidden, na wa oooo! Na so my comment pain somebody? Anyway, that won't stop me from expressing my disappointment in that guy.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by ayukdaboss(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
When OBJ criticized President Jonathan's useless government, he was called a Motor Park tout, some few days later when he attended President Jonathan's daughter's wedding which indirectly depicted support for Jonathan, he was referred to as the "Father of the Nation" who meant well for all Nigerians'.

I expect Obasanjo after leaving the useless party called PDP to be immediately termed an APC member and also a Bokoharam sponsor as usual by PDP. Your thread is dead on arrival Barcanista...it's cheap ignorance for anybody to be linking Obasanjo with APC less than 24 hours after his dumping the party (note that he dumped PDP not defected to APC).

When you try to be what you're not, you end up speaking from both sides of your mouth and eventually start losing your relevance and reputation. That's exactly what you're doing to yourself Mr. Man...Obasanjo who you claimed was better than Jonathan in some of your previous threads is now a bad man? grin You're another FFK in the making. Forget all your neutrality bullcrap and 'having the interest of Nigerians at heart'.

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by madjune(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
From what I've gleaned from the post, I don't think comrad barcanista has decamped to pdp. No.
I think he's trying to warn APC against welcoming obasanjo into their fold because he will rubbish the party with his records.

People should learn to digest posts deeply before commenting.

By the way, obasanjo hasn't joined APC yet.
He only tore his pdp card.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
MyMouth:
Can't understand why my innocent post was hidden! Can someone explain it to me? I did not insult anyone, I only expressed my disappointment in bacarnista and my comment was hidden, na wa oooo! Na so my comment pain somebody? Anyway, that won't stop me from expressing my disappointment in that guy.
blame it on the hypocritical and bigoted mod who has suddenly become Barcanista's guardian angel.

Lolz! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

What sayest thou about obj, who tore his pdp card, said He is neutral But is constantly attacking GEJ while endorsing buhari
Before Obasanjo started "attacking" Jonathan, didn't he make us to realize that he had told Jonathan how to go about his government in their personal meetings before he wrote his open letter? Has Jonathan denied this? With recent happenings, has Jonathan been able to prove Obasanjo wrong on the allegations levelled against him?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by ayukdaboss(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2015
MyMouth:
Exactly...I noticed your comment was hidden. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Bayswater:

I expect you people to come out swat mode, is this your best form of attack on barcanista's person? you no try at all.
I have nothing against him. I only come in where his argument lacks logical reasoning.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by vivalavida(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

People actually forget that we know President Obasanjo is not a good man. We also do not like his personality that much. we think he is a cow and talks too much but does he have a structure that a party can use?

That is the most important question.

Now can we talk about better things like how come oir foreign reserves is at a low which is why we can't shore up the Naira's fall.

Or why the minister of Finance/CBN governor has been quiet about the economy lately.

You people really are not tracking the inflation numbers are you? I pity us

What structure does Messers Obasanjo has that you are screaming about? Where does structures not in place and yet he lost his ward? Where they not in place when he lost almost the whole south western states? So much for structure.
The dude has no electoral value and has gone senile,hence his noisemaking as if he is a market woman
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by StunningCEO: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2015
in all ways, i smh for barca.i am lucky because i saw through him fm d beginning.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by dunkem21(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Patrickmuf1:
He deleted my comment and banned me for reasons best known to him...
I'd like to know why I was banned or is he feeling the heat already?

I was banned also and my comments hidden.

Send a mail to the super mods and you will be unbanned sharp sharp.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Reptyle(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Well, let this thread not be about me. Just concentrate on the content. It is Nigeria FIRST, isn't it?

Wow! It is sad to see what you have become my friend. SMH.

In my opinion, you have a right to be bitter about whatever you are bitter about. (because I still do not understand the root cause of your angst) But if I were you, I would retreat for a bit and allow my system purge itself of the bitterness. Then you can return to Nairaland and post objectively even if it is against the APC.

Right now, all of your posts are petty attempts to get back at some people. In one voice, you claim to believe in Buhari but you have overnight joined the ranks of those who are intent on tearing him down by any means.

I am surprised there are members of the PDP here whop rejoice over you like a long lost brother...in saner environments, you would be treated as a pariah by both sides...seen as a traitor by the one and treated as a rank outsider by the other, never quite gaining the level of trust needed to be inducted into the inner caucus.

You and I know there are no fences here so claiming to be a dispassioned political commentator in this here Nigeria is a fallacy

Let me reiterate that I am not the sort to knock you for your personal choices. But been someone I held in high esteem, I believe I owe it to you to tell you exactly how your current position appears to an onlooker.

Take a random sampling of all those who have "welcomed" you to the PDP fold. Don't you see a common trait in them? Does any of them strike you as people who would cross over to the other side just because they have a personal difference with one of their comrades? Isn't it then strange that this rabid supporters are quick to "celebrate" you for being a turncoat?

My brother, use your tongue to count your teeth.

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by holatin(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
he has started his sentimentality again. I see so many posts hidden and posters banned already. Is that the kind of protection Barcanista requires?
lolz I don't think what d gut take us for.
A two faced fellow
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Descartes: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Barcanista, so you started with the a lie? Something you have so much criticized.

I was expecting a link to Obasanjo joining the APC.

Obj isn't on the apc ticket
Were you not labelled a "mole" by the "pro-aggressives"?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Descartes: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2015
APC is a fraud !!
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by remsonik(f): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Well obasanjo said he didn't wish to belong to any political party again. No need attacking obasanjo. I think Nigerians don't know our right and what I want simply from any government that comes to power are listed below.
True federalism
Resource control
A new constitution
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by calaway: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
remsonik:
Well obasanjo said he didn't wish to belong to any political party again. No need attacking obasanjo. I think Nigerians don't know our right and what I want simply from any government that comes to power are listed below.
True federalism
Resource control
A new constitution
FOR ALL THE LISTED AND MORE, STICK WITH GEJ!!!

GEJ TILL 2019!!!
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Were you not labelled a "mole" by the "pro-aggressives"?
I don't take such things seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Etruth: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2015
dragan:
Oh No! the former Pro GEJ anti North turned Pro APC pro Buhari, turned Anti APC guy made a thread attacking APC! What a disaster this must be for APC, just imagine the votes they're gonna lose after this.
which votes? Only very few gullible and uninformed folks can be moved by his antics. I actually admired him and his fiery love for GMB. I recall how Barcanista vented his fury on Atiku's tactics of 'dollarising' d APC primaries to the point that fellow progressives here on nairaland kept on appealling to him, and reminding him to be tolerant cos all hands were needed on deck.. I could feel d weight of the pain and passion in his heart, as GMB was giving his victory speech. I rmba Barcanista's comment almost brought me to tears when GMB said something like " I don't have the money to buy your votes,but even if I had, I will not do so"...etc. I could feel Barcanista's loyalty,love and admiration by peering into my device dat fateful day. What really happened to warrant all this? To the point of destroying what you built with your hands. To turn your back and ridicule GMB? Well, even Peter denied Jesus and Judas collected 21 pieces of silver in exchange for his master. Only a dull infant will believe this sudden u-turn is about Obj. I have learnt a lesson. Everyone has a price. Well, my ex-teammate Barcanista, whatever path you decide to take, goodluck to you, but #Ihavedecided. GMB/PYO 2015. A DOUBLE MINDED MAN IS UNSTABLE IN ALL HIS WAYS JAMES 1:8 KJV. Omenka, just for confirmation, are you with us or against us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku’s Posters Flood Katsina PDP Secretariat / Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public / Daura Emirate To Turban Buhari’s Son, Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.