Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15479 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by UnknownT: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Charlotte15:
What do you stand for? What is your ideology? You are exactly what they say you are which is divisive. You are the problem we have in this country. Too many hungry people.

Alatenuje, onijejuke! Alabosi!

Must everybody be a party member? The electorates that come out to vote, do they belong to the parties they vote for their candidates? Dude has gone neutral and you people keep attacking him. Let me watch and see if PDP supporters will attack him when he drops a thread against PDP which i believe dude will surely create one today

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
These Tinubu attack dogs never change. They have made this thread all about the op, thereby leaving the substance and chasing shadows as usual.

This is all they do in their so called "change" campaign propaganda. They preach "change" when the bulk of their members are former PDP members. They say PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 years even when disgruntled PDP members are the "navigator" of their party. They tell us APC controlled states have built more infrastructures than the rest of the nation combined even when APC itself was created only in 2013.

Who is PDP and who is APC? Bloody hypocrites!
You talk too much and in all that talk, you lose your point.

I am guess your point is to show us that the APC just has a lot of PDP members right? But is it not sad that some of the best performing governors in Nigeria have not been comfortable in the PDP?

What is the PDP's problem? Why can't the PDP keep governors who are performing? The Kano state governor is one of the to three best governors. I can draw a triangle of him Fashola and The Akwa Ibom dude but why did Kwakwanso leave?

If these governors including Amaechi are perfprming so well and they leave the PDP, then there is a problem with the PDP itself.

Ajimobi is one the governors who has been performing quietly and he has not even dreamt of leaving the APC, Fashola has had his fights and yet he stayed, same flr Aregbe.....what is wrong with the PDP and keeping their own performers?

Thosr are issies to be discussed not whine that they left. Why is it that the PDP can't seem to keep their performing governors?

I love to see those answered amd please don't mention greed. Ameachi has Rivers to himself so if he wants to steal, he can steal there. I see no money the APC can offer him

Kwankwaso has a cult following among his supporters. he does not need APC to be relevant so why was he not comfortable with the PDP?

You people are not asking the right questions.

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2015
dayo23:
I can see you have already started your job as PDP gospel preacher which u were paid for, but your stup1dity knows no boundry, Where on earth did you see OBJ saying am now a Change agent? Or did u see OBJ in ur dream saying he is now an APC member? Bros better go use your money well than to come here spilling rubb1sh.

Sai Buhari....
#change

APC recruits Obasanjo as navigator December 22, 2013 • By - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/22/apc-recruits-obasanjo-as-navigator/

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2015
kayzat:
Can't believe you have to wake at the middle of the night to start dismantling what you help in building @ Bacarnista.

I still you luck sha .

And FYI, Obasanjo is not YET a member of APC as a party .

APC recruits Obasanjo as navigator December 22, 2013 By -http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/22/apc-recruits-obasanjo-as-navigator/

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Extractor101: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2015
You guys should stop attacking the boy. He is entitled to his opinion, let him be. Stingy APC refused to pay him and he cross to where his bread will be buttered. No big deal, man must chop.

Meanwhile, that runaway herbalist Sincere9gerian is back here again to spew trash. Lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Ngokafor(f): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2015
..APc supporters playing their motor-park politics to the fullest...

..the op has raised some salient points but as usual this clowns will leave the main issue to attack and cry over the op's 'lack of integrity' like they can boast of any to save their lives...

...now they are dissociating themselves from obj after begging him via tinubu to join them and celebrating his exit from pdp...but watch how tinubu and co would practically live in otta now that their 'prodigal son' has seen the 'light'..na today?

..as much as these apc agents working for their paymasters in bourdillon would want to say otherwise,apc is far worse than pdp and have no intentions of changing anything..it is simply a question of another set of renegades to loot the treasury...

...apc is about change yet tinubu aka mr corruption himself is their biggest backer..same with amaechi,okrocha,atiku,kwakanso etc..

We are not deceived..but keep deceiving yourselves thinking you are fooling anyone..mscheww!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2015
gists:
OP,
Many thanks for this.
But yet again just like your recent topics, I have to oppose you yet again because you forget so very salient facts.
True most, if not all of these things you said are true and that is why some of us have never and probably will never be OBJ's fan. But the fact remains that with all of his shortcomings, he achieved far more than GEJ. The Local content development initiative, the pension reform, the initialisation of the privatisation of NEPA (he unbundled NEPA to PHCN and separated into business units) and banking consolidation exercises are some of his great achievements which are yet to be matched by any of his successors. we are talking about a man who left the safety of his house and went to meet boko haram in search of peace for the country without the security of the Nigerian armed forces. If my memory serves me right, it took the president several month to visit Maiduguri despite the fact that he has all the armed forces under his control.

That notwithstanding. The most important fact you forgot (or mischievously left out) is that we are not voting OBJ, and he does not carry an APC membership card.
I don't see the relevance of this thread to the electorates towards the coming election. Are we supposed to vote PDP now because OBJ is no more a PDP member? Stop being childish with this your flip-flopping simply because your erstwhile "co-progressives" disagreed with you on some points. Like someone asked you on another thread "do you change family simply because you have a disagreement with your family member?"

Finally thanks again for reminding us some of OBJ's dark side. But #IHaveDecided I am voting #GMB/PYO not OBJ.
People actually forget that we know President Obasanjo is not a good man. We also do not like his personality that much. we think he is a cow and talks too much but does he have a structure that a party can use?

That is the most important question.

Now can we talk about better things like how come oir foreign reserves is at a low which is why we can't shore up the Naira's fall.

Or why the minister of Finance/CBN governor has been quiet about the economy lately.

You people really are not tracking the inflation numbers are you? I pity us

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2015
E dey pain ooo

Not by force to associate with failures that refused to agree they have failed.

Problem with Nigerians. They are celebrating failures.

Obj means well for nigeria since the time of the military. What obj did for Nigeria is what we still enjoy today.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Barcanista has lost it completely. I just cant believe a man is playing to emotion. For the record, he has become his own worse enemy just because he cannot identify who really is or stand for.

Did Obasanjo claim anywhere to be member of APC?

How does stopping from been member of PDP makes one APC member automatically?

Mr you can dig and write all you can. We stood and will vote in GMB/PYO. You can go fucccck yourself with character assasination job you found yourself in.

APC recruits Obasanjo as navigator December 22, 2013 By -http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/22/apc-recruits-obasanjo-as-navigator/

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by jaymichael(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
I will deliberately ignore any personal attack for now, I will only respond to whatever that relates to content of this thread. God sparing our lives we shall look into the antecedents of other "Change" Agents.

For the umpteenth time, I am a card carrying member of no party but I cant't be gagged of my view.
But Obasanjo is not contesting na? and the last time I checked, he is not a card carrying member of any party.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Rilwon:

You are a fo0l

Who told you that OBJ is the navigator of APC? are you aware of what Kayode Ogundamisi (a staunch APC supporter) said about him yesterday on TVC?

Guy try harder...muh4ker
They don't realize that everyone knows Obasanjo is bad. Just like Buhari said "Obasanjo's endorsement will bring more votes"

It ends there. President Obasanjo is only useful due to the votes he brings. After that, he is as useful as everyone is Abeokuta thinks.

lol.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2015
gists:
OP,
Many thanks for this.
But yet again just like your recent topics, I have to oppose you yet again because you forget so very salient facts.
True most, if not all of these things you said are true and that is why some of us have never and probably will never be OBJ's fan. But the fact remains that with all of his shortcomings, he achieved far more than GEJ. The Local content development initiative, the pension reform, the initialisation of the privatisation of NEPA (he unbundled NEPA to PHCN and separated into business units) and banking consolidation exercises are some of his great achievements which are yet to be matched by any of his successors. we are talking about a man who left the safety of his house and went to meet boko haram in search of peace for the country without the security of the Nigerian armed forces. If my memory serves me right, it took the president several month to visit Maiduguri despite the fact that he has all the armed forces under his control.

That notwithstanding. The most important fact you forgot (or mischievously left out) is that we are not voting OBJ, and he does not carry an APC membership card.
I don't see the relevance of this thread to the electorates towards the coming election. Are we supposed to vote PDP now because OBJ is no more a PDP member? Stop being childish with this your flip-flopping simply because your erstwhile "co-progressives" disagreed with you on some points. Like someone asked you on another thread "do you change family simply because you have a disagreement with your family member?"

Finally thanks again for reminding us some of OBJ's dark side. But #IHaveDecided I am voting #GMB/PYO not OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by patrickmuf(m): 6:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Shut up intolerant apc tout.

We in Jonathan camp are not wary of him, We have always accommodate his attacks on Jonathan even suprised an ijaw man will abandon his brother to support people that never wished them well.

His relevance is not determined by u change chanting touts, his relevance depends on his political maturity, discuss and ability to know when a party He is supporting has gone off the track and be bold enough to disagree with them.

You are d real fool not barcanista
Since you're his mouth piece, let me ask you this simple question; Is OBJ an APC member?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Charlotte15: 6:14am On Feb 17, 2015
[s]Most everybody be a party member? The electorates that come out to vote, do they belong to the parties they vote for their candidates? Dude has gone neutral and you people keep attacking him. Let me watch and see if PDP supporters will attack him when he drops a thread against PDP which i believe dude will surely create one today[/s]

They will attack him the same way. He's not expressing his opinion at all, he's an opportunist period. It just shows he has no strength of character.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Ngokafor(f): 6:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

..very good!!..pls you guys should not relent from exposing these hypocrites,their deceit must not go unchallenged!

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Tallesty1(m): 6:17am On Feb 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Obj is a pig! GEJ till 2019!!!
Stop Insulting Pigs

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:18am On Feb 17, 2015
BTW, if the OP does not do a piece on General Ibrahim Babangida.......

*seats back to eat some popcorn*
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Well, let this thread not be about me. Just concentrate on the content. It is Nigeria FIRST, isn't it?
Yes, Obasanjo failed in some areas, tearing his PDP membership card after heated criticism against Jonathan does not make him an APC member. The APC approached him during its formative period and campaign in Abeokuta just as they did for other prominent leaders in the country. I will advise you give yourself a short break from this forum. It will help you.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by CaptainAmerica1: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

[s]APC recruits Obasanjo as navigator December 22, 2013 By -http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/22/apc-recruits-obasanjo-as-navigator/[/s]

Muazu admitted that mistakes were made in the past and [size=14pt]Obasanjo should come and lead the party,[/size] adding that the leader of the party, President Goodluck Jonathan was also waiting eagerly for him to come back to the party. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muazu-pdp-mark-daniel-beg-obasanjo-forgiveness/#sthash.dDAMRQo9.dpuf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
At least no one will have the moral right to say "PDP has wrecked Nigeria For 15years" because the Man that spent 8years, his Vice Atiku, His House of Reps Speaker Aminu Mansari and Majority of the Governors as at then are happily in APC. I feel bad for Buhari though, but life must go on. They say Goodluck practice 16>19, but under Obasanjo the APC Navigator there was 5>19. #Insincerity
Hilarious is President Obasanjo now in the APC? Please produce his membership card.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, Obasanjo failed in some areas, tearing his PDP membership card after heated criticism against Jonathan does not make him an APC member. The APC approached him during its formative period and campaign in Abeokuta just as they did for other prominent leaders in the country. I will advise you give yourself a short break from this forum. It will help you.

Only someone with malicious intent will insinuate that obj is a member of APC.....such a person is morally bankrupt.

8 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Change2015(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

My friend, can we face the topic for once? How does your post relate with the topic? Are the facts highlighted by the op true or false? Hypocrites!

It can be annoying when people take a simplistic view. The APC has successfully positioned itself so that the majority of the nation expects Jonathan to lose the election to Buhari. Is it now that they need a navigator? When success looks more than likely? Will Tinubu and others who have built and sustained the Western opposition in the ACN, now bow down to someone who contributed nothing to those years of effort? Or will Buhari for that matter? A more critical mind will see that Tinubus comments are more likely meant to further embarrass the pdp /jonathan and twist the knife that is firmly embedded in the flesh of the pdp. Tinubu is a leader in the party but there are structures that have been working to bring the APC this far, and I can assure you the majority of the party would firmly resist any intrusions by Obasanjo.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Bugatie(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2015
dayo23:
I can see you have already started your job as PDP gospel preacher which u were paid for, but your stup1dity knows no boundry, Where on earth did you see OBJ saying am now a Change agent? Or did u see OBJ in ur dream saying he is now an APC member? Bros better go use your money well than to come here spilling rubb1sh.

Sai Buhari....
#change

I know APC for one thing, hypocrisy!
You want to deny Obj when your general and Tinubu has gone many times to lure him into your fold, same Obj that made a statement and your party rushed to the media to translate it as support for the Buhari's aspiration.

At topic, APC can go to bed with even the devil himself just to get close to Aso Rock, but I have one message for them,.....
GEJ is will not be done till 2019!

7 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Dear Barcanista,
I actually thought it won't degenerate to this but I calculated wrongly.
Anyway, I won't critise you because you have your reasons.
More ink to you pen and wish you luck.
@Topic, obasanjo is yet to declare himself an APC member now, why all this assumption , you should have waited before publishing this.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Muazu admitted that mistakes were made in the past and [size=14pt]Obasanjo should come and lead the party,[/size] adding that the leader of the party, President Goodluck Jonathan was also waiting eagerly for him to come back to the party. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muazu-pdp-mark-daniel-beg-obasanjo-forgiveness/#sthash.dDAMRQo9.dpuf
People forget that we can actually go back to bring back scores and scores of times that the PDP went to crawl and beg President Obasanjo. Now that he left, it now surfaces that he is evil? Please I am calling bullshít right here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) / Tinubu Won’t Back Out Of 2023 Presidential Race – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.