Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15479 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Ops going nuts. What makes obj navigator? Is he a member? Does he attend their meetings? What input did he make for the emergence of the party?
Seriously, no one goes down the killer path and ever gets sensible.

8 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2015
chimerase2:
slowly am integrating ma self back to the political section grin
I tot I was dreaming grin
Wait oh barca hope u didn't collect bribe? cheesy
Holy God knows that I took no dime from anyone. Those cry babies making emotional allegation should satisfy themselves

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

She is treating a backpain.
Which back pain?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Barcanista, so you started with the a lie? Something you have so much criticized.

I was expecting a link to Obasanjo joining the APC.
Where did I say that Obj is a member? read the content abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Deapexboy(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Forget about barcanista and face the topic at hand. Am I lying or not? What kind of change are you guys offering that we shouldn't scrutinise you? I have withdrawn from your camp and that's it. Please, face Issues because we are gunning for more...

i see nothing in d topic...

What tinbu did is wat d oppession part is doing

why taking it so personal

gud and fine..if u av withdrawn form APC camp wit not convice pple to vote for ur new party and stop talking bull shit!

If i remeber d way u dey take talk abt debate na where i dey laff pass....

U only have one vote to give to APC...

U are nt a saint either..
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Barcanista, so you started with the a lie? Something you have so much criticized.

ahaaaa! I see you madam. cheesy

Good morning
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
So I was right to question his sincerity on my first day back from my sabbatical leave. I did question him about why he is now "a progressive". It was unusual for someone with such a despicable view who once called me a "parasite" to now regard himself as "progressive". I was right after all.

I would be here looking out for what you bring so we can dissect whatever you bring. You are a man of no morality. You have finally destroyed yourself on social media. I feel sorry for your soul. You destroyed your reputation with your own hand.

9 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

Forget this lane of attacking barcanista, it only shows your hypocrisy and lack of sincerity. The APC appealed to baba to navigate the APC Ship, I did not ascribe it to him. If bringing peoples' antecedents is termed character assassination, then you need to get a dictionary. Posterity will always judge us

Gud, so what was Obj's response?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
UnknownT:
In that his ING thread, the way APC supporters attacked him was never fair. He accused OBJ, Sahara Reporters and other sources as the major carriers of the ING propaganda. NL APC supporters started attacking him calling him a mole, a sell out, that he asked for money, he was chasing a PDP girl. To me, that was never any anti-party activity since he never accused APC of the ING propaganda unless APC truly want us to believe that Sahara reporters is truly her media arm. Plus, barcanista still maintained that he will vote GMB but has withdrawn his 'membership' of APC NL chapter
He should learn to manage his emotions. The last straw that broke the camel's back was his not being able to manage his differences with Gbawe, to the extent that he got to the extent of displaying their PM. This was uncalled for. On the ING, Barcanister shouldn't have outrighly dismissed it. He doesn't know more than SaharaReporters and Obasanjo. The way he did that couldn't have been different from Abati, Okupe, Fani-Kayode, Aribisala or Metuh.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by CyberWolf: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2015
grin cheesy...In as much as I detest Barcanista, the NL progressives did him a great injustice...Imagine Gbawe accusing him of soliciting for money? sad...If I were him, I will do the same..Chaii..it's gonna be hot oo cheesy grin..Imagine Datolee and Barcanista on the same side grin..APC is finished cheesy grin

Back to the topic..We all know this all along but it's unfortunate that you just realized now. Imagine one them called aanumama yesterday had the effrontery to tell us that she come from a PDP family but she is now in APC angry...The same thieves that wrecked this country.. sad..Good to know that some are coming out of the spell cast on them..

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by aryzgreat: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Must obj be a card carrying member of apc before We know his political leaning?

Now He has quit pdp, which other party do u tthink obj is supporting and which party went to d national dailies to celebrate obj endorsing buhari?

How many times did apc visit obj begging him to cross over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Which back pain?
Check your mail box
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Speaking yesterday at Wadata Plaza, PDP National Secretariat, Abuja, when he received the former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel back to the family of PDP, Muazu admitted that mistakes were made in the past and Obasanjo should come and lead the party, adding that the leader of the party, President Goodluck Jonathan was also waiting eagerly for him to come back to the party. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muazu-pdp-mark-daniel-beg-obasanjo-forgiveness/#sthash.dDAMRQo9.dpuf
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by jorlons(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
At least no one will have the moral right to say "PDP has wrecked Nigeria For 15years" because the Man that spent 8years, his Vice Atiku, His House of Reps Speaker Aminu Mansari and Majority of the Governors as at then are happily in APC. I feel bad for Buhari though, but life must go on. They say Goodluck practice 16>19, but under Obasanjo the APC Navigator there was 5>19. #Insincerity

Pls don't bring morality into this issue otherwise no politician would be talking. They may have contributed in the wrecking of Nigeria under PDP but it doesn't stop them from saying the truth still even if ppl would point accusing fingers at them. There's no or at least I haven't found any moral ethics laid down for Politicians to follow.

I won't judge these guys under APC yet.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2015
What a blessed morning.

As many that has ear let him/her hear that APC is a party full of lies and propaganda.

OBJ now a Saint leading APC ship? Interesting!

From today onward the remaining Mould House of Hey Feee ceee shall be coming down.

Barcanista, it's good seeing you back to join us, we are going now with full-force against the forces bent on destroying Nigeria and her democracy.

I keep saying is from day one: Mr. Boohary can NEVER rule United Nigeria again.

Mr. Integrity missed the track joining criminals, professional pen robbers and selfish elements.

Don't waste your one vote, invest your vote into a better tomorrow. Bandits around to steal your vote with usual media lies. Be wise!

Shalom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy...In as much as I detest Barcanista, the NL progressives did him a great injustice...Imagine Gbawe accusing him of soliciting for money? sad...If I were him, I will do the same..Chaii..it's gonna be hot oo cheesy grin..Imagine Datolee and Barcanista on the same side grin..APC is finished cheesy grin

Back to the topic..We all know this all along but it's unfortunate that you just realized now. Imagine one them called anumama today had the effrontery to tell us that she come from a PDP family but she is now in APC angry...The same thieves that wrecked this country.. sad..Good to know that some are coming out of the spell cast on them..

Really?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

The question is what is Obj's action
[s]
Firefire:
What a blessed morning.

As many that has ear let him/her hear that APC is a party full of lies and propaganda.

OBJ now a Saint leading APC ship? Interesting!

From today onward the remaining Mould House of Hey Feee ceee shall be coming down.

Barcanista, it's good seeing you back to join us, we are going now with full-force against the forces bent on destroying Nigeria and her democracy.

I keep saying is from day one: Mr. Boohary can NEVER rule United Nigeria again.

Mr. Integrity missed the track joining criminals, professional pen robbers and selfish elements.

Don't waste your one vote, invest your vote into a better tomorrow. Bandits around to steal your vote with usual media lies. Be wise!

Shalom!
[/s]

Trash.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by aryzgreat: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

The vitriolic attacks on d president, the card tearing, d letter writing, the book launch etc are all part of d game plan.
MizMyColi:

angryangryangry
Whatever you choose to do. However you choose to go about it, as long as you do not portend harm to anyone.

I say

Fly High Barcanista
Stand for whatever your gut tells you is right, even if you stand alone.

I frowned up there because I have not forgotten that you called me inconsequentialgrin

Forget all those people saying you're an attention seeker because you opened a thread in your defence.

They don't understand online reputation management. We are emotional beings to varying degrees, you can't take it off of our identity.

Our actions here have a way of seeping into our offline identity, especially for those of us who joined this forum with the aim of remaining true to self

My happiness is that madam Obiagelli did not burn the bridge you two once used, she has foresight.
A fine example of politics without bitterness.

I had to speak up because despite our parting ways a long time ago, but I still consider you a friend.

As Martin Luther said, I quote; In the end, we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Stay Strong and Safe
It gets better from here onwink

Signed:
MizMyColi[i](f)[/i]

You know i followed you yesterday, i didnt want to miss your take on this issue, i had to read 11 pages of the blackmail thread yesterday searching for your post, there are only two other nairalanders i hold in such high esteemed.

Barcanista is still my pal, nothing can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

APC recruits Obasanjo as navigator December 22, 2013 • By - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/22/apc-recruits-obasanjo-as-navigator/

From ur link......

Obasanjo praised the APC for enhancing democracy in Nigeria through its reactions to issues, but also urged the party to play politics without bitterness.

Vanguard Online however reported that Obasanjo turned down the request to become a member of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
The question is what is Obj's action

He resign his membership of his cursed party and chose to be partyless. Besides, his attack on Jonah-daft have always been there far before apc approached him. What further info do u Av that others don't.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by chimerase2: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
I wonder if Nairalanders will ever take you serious again. Being a political prostitute at this time is highly disgraceful and degrading. You should have chilled till after march 28.

If Buhari wins the presidential election,will you now go back to be his supporter?

Damn! This is highly ridiculous.

My dear,be prepared for more personal attacks on yourself because you caused it.
political prostitute u said?
But he just told u he is a card carrying member of no party now, so why accusing him of been in the pdp undecided

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Check your mail box
Thought as much. Nice touch. Mind your business grin grin
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:

The vitriolic attacks on d president, the card tearing, d letter writing, the book launch etc are all part of d game plan.

What foolish plan? Na today obj have always had issue with Jonah-daft? Obj rejected apc overtures. That is a well known fact.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by jorlons(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

Forget this lane of attacking barcanista, it only shows your hypocrisy and lack of sincerity. The APC appealed to baba to navigate the APC Ship, I did not ascribe it to him. If bringing peoples' antecedents is termed character assassination, then you need to get a dictionary. Posterity will always judge us

A simple question here. Did Obasanjo accept the request or not? That's a YES or NO question.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by warrior01: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

I don't guage my acceptance on perception since most Nigerians are only in it for their own gain.
The measurable indicators of GEJ's presidency points to failure. How many chance does he want?

It's actually better not to vote any candidate and in turn force a coalition just so these people know mediocre performance is not going to be accepted henceforth
Gej's government a failure? Never knew Nigeria was an eldorado. Do you know those that feels threatened about Gej 's presidency are those that feel their feeding bottle is being taken away. If you're hardworking, you will really come to appreciate this government. In as much as he has his own weaknesses, calling him a failure whilst he's been the best so far is something all true patriots wouldn't agree with.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by sultan003(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Baawaa:
GEJ is doing worst things than OBJ,that is why-----------
PDP Fall Apart!

Present the facts here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku / Uba Sani Emerges 2020 'Senator Of The Year' (Photos) / Tinubu Won’t Back Out Of 2023 Presidential Race – SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.