Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15466 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
This blackmail of theirs won't deter me one bit. If they like they should lay any accusation, I will always be vindicated. Thank you Firefire, I never knew they were this vile, I thought I was with the "Progressive"

Very mean and wicked elements.

How can Tinubu who ruled Lagos state directly with iron hands this past 16 Years with imposition of various taxes resulting in double taxation while the people cry be leading 'CHANGE'

Who on earth still trust a selfish party leader who installed his family and cronies against the wish of the people?

The same OBJ ACN Castigated now becoming their Messiah. They shall ALL fail Insha Allah.

OBJ that cannot construct 1km road all through SW for 8 years now claiming Progressive. Devil punish that name ' CHANGE / PROGRESSIVE' angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by aryzgreat: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Beremakwa na enu akwa, when are you decamping?

March 29th?

grin
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
chimerase2:
political prostitute u said?
But he just told u he is a card carrying member of no party now, so why accusing him of been in the pdp undecided
If Barcanister could say he is not a member of any political party and doesn't hold any pary's card, why should he try to infer that Obasanjo is a member of the APC because of his recent action against the PDP. There is no logic in Barcanister's argument. Recent happenings here and causality show that his emotion is at play. I advised him to take a break. But with the look of things, the situation can't be redeemed. He has bastardizèd his image. "Epa o gboro mo."

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy...In as much as I detest Barcanista, the NL progressives did him a great injustice...Imagine Gbawe accusing him of soliciting for money? sad...If I were him, I will do the same..Chaii..it's gonna be hot oo cheesy grin..Imagine Datolee and Barcanista on the same side grin..APC is finished cheesy grin

Back to the topic..We all know this all along but it's unfortunate that you just realized now. Imagine one them called aanumama yesterday had the effrontery to tell us that she come from a PDP family but she is now in APC angry...The same thieves that wrecked this country.. sad..Good to know that some are coming out of the spell cast on them..

You still on my case, you will die there grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
reborn1:
Obj is an elder statesment just like AbdulSalam, IBB, Gowon and co.
The process of attaining the elder statesmanship is very unethical and doesn't reflect his intention of being an elderstateman. The act doesn't portray emulating character and it ditto's touting.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Nope, he only said he was still a card carrying member of PDP. However, he has been navigating the ship by his actions and words.

Shameless liar. Read ur link all over again and see the rejection immediately. Obj criticism on Jonah-daft is older than apc itself So what's ur point. Of cos, ur kind believe that any one critical of the drunkard is an apc agent.

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by philips70(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
First the topic is very clear and it was your party chiefs that asked him to navigate your ship. I have been preaching on GMB and never eulogised some members of APC. In fact, I openly criticised some of them. Anyway, forget about me and look at the merit and demerit of this thread. One gotta move on

[b]I take exceptions on the bolded. I have never been a party member all my life and not looking to being one. The 23 million people that believed and voted for GEJ in 2011 were not all PDP members and same goes for GMB. Remember there are many people who look beyond the party APC and rooting for GMB because they are fully convinced PDP and by extension GEJ have failed the nation and it's only foolery of the highest order not to try another "PARTY" and not necessarily the people in that party. Like you I do not like all the characters in the APC but that does not shield my senses from knowing Nigeria is in dire need of a paradigm shift. The message here is the power to change a government resides with the people and not on some certain powerful individuals or party. If the APC tries to woo OBJ because they believe he can add to their success I do not see anything wrong at this time when the ruling party have all arsenals in their possession to keep perpetrating themselves in power. Is PDP not the party that have boasted severally they will continue to be in power till Jesus comes back? It has been echoed many times even including you that when a party does not perform creditably well the people do not have a choice but to VOTE them out. If the power goes back to the people and APC is elected in the coming elections we will have the power to show them the way out of Aso Rock come 2019. This is the way democracy is grown and nurtured in the developed world. If you have accepted all along by your numerous rants and write ups in this forum that the PDP plus GEJ are a monumental failure and you want to start believing in them now plus help launder their image here then I have no choice but to judge your character and thought process. I can pull out all the times you assassinated the character of FFK for being unstable coupled with calling him all manner of unprintable names. Am looking forward to you publishing here an unreserved apology to FFK for mudslinging him in his decision to go back to his vomits.

In any case you have made your decisions, stick with it and don't fret when you receive reactions from your erstwhile fellow believers in the CHANGE you helped preached on this forum.[/b]

13 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by ilori1930(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
arewafederation:

Good morning anti Obi, heard you have a back pain. How are you feeling now?
No back pain o
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by experimentist: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
1.VIOLENCE/TERRORISM
What They Tell You:
They tell you that General Buhari is a very violent man, that he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable and APC is a muslim brotherhood party.

What They Won't Tell You:
They won't tell you that Alhaji Lawal Kaita, the man that vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 was/is a PDP Chieftain and BoT Member.
They won't tell you that these BH indicted people are in their party, PDP:
Senator Zanna: A serving PDP Senator, BH Terrorist was arrested in his house in 2012. The terrorist was his nephew.
Senator Sheriff: He's the alleged founder of BH, and appointed Haramite Alhaji Foi as commissioner for religion when he was Governor.
Senator Ali Ndume: He was indicted by a Haramite Spokesman of being their sponsor, he admitted that he had exchanged phone conversation with the terrorists in October, 2012. He even said VP Sambo was aware.
Chief Azubuike Ihejirika: immediate COAS and Abia Gov Aspirant under PDP, he was indicted by Davies.

They won't also tell you that it was PDP members that made sure the Senate probe on the $9.3 million arms deal never sailed through.

They won't tell you that till date, no prominent APC member have been fingered or arrested in BH activity.

2. ISLAMIC AGENDA:
What They Tell You:
They keep telling you that APC is a proIslamic party and GMB is a muslim fundamentalist.

What They Won't Tell You:

They won't tell you that it was a PDP BoT Member and Chieftain, General Babangida that signed Nigeria up for OIC in January 1984.

They won't tell you that President Obasanjo attended OIC meeting when he was in power.

They won't tell you that Jonathan was the VP when Yaradua renewed Nigeria's OIC Membership in April 2009.

They won't tell you that President Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to OIC 2013 Islamic meeting in Cairo, Egypt.

They won't tell you that their National Chairman is a Muslim, while the APC's is a practising Catholic.

They won't tell you that GMB has never participated in anything OIC all his life.
Hmm, so you know all these... Yet you're supporting PDP now.

Remember that you are part of Boko Haram now. Think very well my friend. PM me we need to talk.

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by reborn1: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If Barcanister could say he is not a member of any political party and doesn't hold any pary's card, why should he try to infer that Obasanjo is a member of the APC because of his recent action against the PDP. There is no logic in Barcanister's argument. Recent happenings here and causality show that his emotion is at play. I advised him to take a break. But with the look of things, the situation can't be redeemed. He has bastardizèd his image. "Epa o gboro mo."

Honestly, He said he is neutral and not a PDP member but dont want us to believe Obj can be neutral too. I just laugh at people here that take nairaland too serious, too many little children here. This same Barcanista open all this thread before about Obj....

https://www.nairaland.com/1976245/jonathan-shagari-obasanjo-others-opinion
https://www.nairaland.com/1996027/fought-corruption-president-obasanjo-vs
https://www.nairaland.com/1991531/fuel-subsidy-appropriation-obasanjo-yar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Bayswater: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:
I know it wasn't for the reasons you stated......but I still decided to give you the benefit of doubt.

I know why you did this.....100% sure but it not in my xter to go to town.

You and I know perfectly why you switched sides......you don't need to bother to come and explain anything to me....

I wish you good luck.

Stop the subtle blackmail and mudslinging. If you have any reason, state it here or forever remain silent.

Why are you lot trying so hard to bully barcanista?

FYI, I know so much about your killer party that I can predict what you fuuls will do next. I know you eediots might still want to come after him 10 years from now if the opportunity presents itself.

The young man is driven by his conviction, is he not allowed to rule over his own thoughts, opinions and affairs?

ilugunboy, you are warned. Back off!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by integralng: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2015
In politics,your enemy's enemy is your friend.Jonathan and OBJ are enemies,therefore OBJ is a big asset to the APC...The chest-beating JonaTANians may come out openly to say OBJ's leaving the party is inconsequential,but they know it inside them that OBJ is a big fish.OBJ was Head of State and Commander-in-Chief first around 40 years ago...He is a big Fish:you should not toil with someone like that.The fact is that GEJ did not manage the crises in the PDP very well.Under him 5 sitting governors left the party,many former governors,Speaker of House of Representatives left the party.You mean all these key persons are bad people?GEJ is in real mess.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by aryzgreat: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:

[/s]

What sayest thou about obj, who tore his pdp card, said He is neutral But is constantly attacking GEJ while endorsing buhari

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by experimentist: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Shut ur trap!

Obj is just being a chameleon

Was it not same obj that endorsed buhari, welcomed them in his abeokuta home, But sneaked out when the president visited?

U people can never accept truth But u have d gut to even attack a neutral like barcanista.

Now u are already alluding his change of political leaning to money, But when He was attacking pdp and even his brother GEJ, u were all hailing him cos He was doing ur selfish bidding.

Shame on u intolerant lots
Bros pls, kindly go and die. You fit carry barcanista along wit you if he gree.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
What are APC agents still doing on this thread, I thought Clerverly dismissed this post and advise you people to withdraw ?

Clerverly, you see your life? You are on your own - OYO. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Stop the subtle blackmail and mudslinging. If you have any reason, state it here or forever remain silent.

Why are you lot trying so hard to bully barcanista?

FYI, I know so much about your killer party that I can predict what you fuuls will do next. I know you eediots might still want to come after him 10 years from now if the opportunity presents itself.

The young man is driven by his conviction, is he not allowed to rule over his own thoughts, opinions and affairs?

ilugunboy, you are warned. Back off![/s]

None of you here can claim to know the young man here more than I know him....so just STFU!

I honestly don't have the intention of making any contribution on this thread any longer.....so please spare me further mention.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:
I know it wasn't for the reasons you stated......but I still decided to give you the benefit of doubt.

I know why you did this.....100% sure but it not in my xter to go to town.

You and I know perfectly why you switched sides......you don't need to bother to come and explain anything to me....

I wish you good luck.

Iluu ti yii orin ti change oooo

I beg leave matter for mathias; Your camp is in disarray.

APC is FAKE!

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Beremakwa na enu akwa, when are you decamping?

March 29th?
my moniker represents someone who was is so special to me. Stop insulting it.

Kpa cha anya gi
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2015
experimentist:
Bros pls, kindly go and die. You fit carry barcanista along wit you if he gree.

Typical of APsHit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by dridowu: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015
[size=20pt]Obasanjo My Personal Person. I gbadun this Obj as a politician, whoever does not not like him na e own palaver b dt. The last time i check Op is emtitled to one vote, likewise GEJ, OBJ, me and the rest of Nigerians, so i careless about the op side, the most important thing to me is that
#ihavedecided
#SaiBuhari
I am voting GMB/PYO
I am Voting Akinwunmi Ambode
I am voting Senator Oluremi Tinubu
I am voting Hon Dolapo Badru
I am voting Hakeem Masha
So shall it be Insha Allahu/In Jesus Name
Ebora Owu keep the good job[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Patrickmuf1:
Ngwakwe, I request to know why my original moniker @Patrickmuf was banned?
Sometimes your stupidity goes overboard
he has started his sentimentality again. I see so many posts hidden and posters banned already. Is that the kind of protection Barcanista requires?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
So it's all about denigrating the entire Ijaw tribe? Why are you guys this hostile? Is content of this thread fabricated or not? I will not be forced to go your path neither will I further reply you
Barcanista, ututu oma.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
he has started his sentimentality again. I see so many posts hidden and posters banned already. Is that the kind of protection Barcanista requires?

Blackmail angry

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Patrickmuf1(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
Just because I took on his new found love #Barcanista...Ngwakwe, I assure you, you'll ban till you get tired...
Seun, I requesting that my moniker be unbanned so I can deactivate this account, it's not my wish to run an alternate accounts...Thanks
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Bayswater: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

[s]None of you here can claim to know the young man here more than I know him....so just STFU!

I honestly don't have the intention of making any contribution on this thread any longer.....so please spare me further mention.
[/s]

You know him so much yet you allow this to spill to NL pages, you sure do know him very well. Oshi radarada.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by joseph1832(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Democracy is not built on insincerity, nor isn't built on herd mentality. I was there for change which I thought it's the dream of every Nigerian, though I believed in their candidate, I don't believe in them. I usually cricise some of their decisions and actions but they interpreted it as being rebellious and some called it a mole. please, I wouldn't want to go deep.
Since you know democracy isn't built on insincerity I wonder why you toe this line of insincerity, ineptitude and cluelessness. You should know that one shouldn't use the actions of a misguided few to pass judgment on the many.

The APC is a political party full of numerous people from different background, of course there's bound to be differences of approach and opinions... So I wonder why you who should know better dissuade from the path!.

I really can't phantom your present stance, but as time goes by, you'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by francizy(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
PUSH1:
E dey pain ooo

Not by force to associate with failures that refused to agree they have failed.

Problem with Nigerians. They are celebrating failures.

Obj means well for nigeria since the time of the military. What obj did for Nigeria is what we still enjoy today.

God forbid evil!!!

#spits

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Patrickmuf1(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire:

Blackmail angry
He deleted my comment and banned me for reasons best known to him...
I'd like to know why I was banned or is he feeling the heat already?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by experimentist: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire:

Typical of APsHit undecided
cheesy Everybody knows PDP as some bunches of violent, criminal and angry touting apes. I'm juts giving y'all a taste your own medicines. Feel the dose y'all grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi Says PDP Is Not Ready For Election In Kogi / Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns / Nigerian Navy To Build Another Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.