Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15478 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Un-follow Thread..........
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2015
jorlons:

A simple question here. Did Obasanjo accept the request or not? That's a YES or NO question.
Verbal acceptance isn't necessary but actions point to that. By the way, of all men, it is someone with flawed antecedent is is to navigate APC? Anyway... we shall take a look at some of your chieftains and past. I will never post fake info here

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Thought as much. Nice touch. Mind your business grin grin
LMAO.

I am going back to bed. Lemme leave you people to your usual back and forth.

The real fun is on twitter
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by UnknownT: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He should learn to manage his emotions. The last straw that broke the camel's back was his not being able to manage his differences with Gbawe, to the extent that he got to the extent of displaying their PM. This was uncalled for. On the ING, Barcanister shouldn't have outrighly dismissed it. He doesn't know more than SaharaReporters and Obasanjo. The way he did that couldn't have been different from Abati, Okupe, Fani-Kayode, Aribisala or Metuh.
Gba.we left him no choice but to publish that PM, I would have done the same if I were him. The way gba.we kept hammering on the PMs, and made everybody believe that all Barcanista was asking for was money and post and that is just one part of the 3parts of a story. His uploading the PM will now show what really transpired and the whole parts of the story
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2015
Even as there are no proofs that obasanjo has decamped to APC, every right thinking Nigerian knows where his support tornado is heading.

Let me make this short and clear: obasanjo with the current stance is very insignificant in Nigerian politics, all his recent antics are aimed at making himself consequential.

Obasanjo is just being narcissistic about the whole issue and its very glaring that he has personal grievances with the presidency rather than having the national interest in mind.

Obasanjo with his recent acts have shown how sanity deprived he is, I personally think obadanjo is uncivilized, troublesome and lack moral dignity.

Obasanjo is simply inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by internetpirate: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Democracy is not built on insincerity, nor isn't built on herd mentality. I was there for change which I thought it's the dream of every Nigerian, though I believed in their candidate, I don't believe in them. I usually cricise some of their decisions and actions but they interpreted it as being rebellious and some called it a mole. please, I wouldn't want to go deep.

The only thing I think @Barcanista is guilty of is idealism! There is an eternal conflict between idealism and reality...and reality often wins!! APC apologists see only one reality, ditto for PDP apologists! Personally? I am with you bro...I am neutral- I think both sides are reprehensible!! I wish we had a viable third option...a dark horse. However, I am sensible enough to mostly keep this to myself, knowing that people from the two polarised angles would drag me in the mud for my dissenting views, because sometimes silence speaks louder and is definitely golden!!!

Notice the tribal slant of both camps? Forget the sprinkling from other tribes!!! Both cloak deep-seated resentments under the dark shadow of "issues". The challenge with "issues" is that they become the slave of the manipulator!

An old Verdic scripture says: " Wise is the one that knows that the truth is one, and one only; but wiser is he that knows that the truth can be approached from myriads of ways and routes!

Barcanista, I feel your pain and disappointment...Idealism is pariah in Nigeria, and thats a harsh reality! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Un-follow Thread..........
GTH

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by arewafederation: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Barcanista, so you started with the a lie? Something you have so much criticized.

I was expecting a link to Obasanjo joining the APC.

Good morning anti Obi, heard you have a back pain. How are you feeling now?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2015
eighTHREAD:
when you were told about his devious runs by some else yesterday, you called him useless person. Now you see! All lovers of buhari should abandon all his threads.

Nop I didn't, i just chose to give him that benefit of doubt considering the fact that he is human. Waking up now and seeing him starting his new found journey with a shameless lie has obviously eroded any doubts I have yesterday.
Demdem will henceforth unleash his full wrath on him and other Jonah-daft cocck suckers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Holy God knows that I took no dime from anyone. Those cry babies making emotional allegation should satisfy themselves

Dear Barcanista, you do not need to collect any gratification before saying your mind and following your believe.

Only listen to the voices of reason. Every other noise from the old folks is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by sCun: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
please focus on issue based campaign if truly you are sincere why you decamped.
When Datolee was still a Nairalander,he didn't go about attacking whoever he thought was Jonathan's enemy. He provided facts and even flawed you in several debates he had with you. That's why he's still respected till today from both the Jonathanians and Buharists.

I expect you to follow his steps if you really wanna retain your respect.

Have a nice day
Suddenly you now agree that Datolee actually floored Barcanista, because the guy has switched.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

From ur link......

Obasanjo praised the APC for enhancing democracy in Nigeria through its reactions to issues, but also urged the party to play politics without bitterness.

Vanguard Online however reported that Obasanjo turned down the request to become a member of the party.

That is irrelevant to the topic. The crux of the matter is that APC wants OBJ as their navigator.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2015
jorlons:

A simple question here. Did Obasanjo accept the request or not? That's a YES or NO question.

Shame won't allow him and his cohorts answer this.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Trash.

Can you please follow your fellow fake change agents and exit this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by chimerase2: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

LMAO.

I am going back to bed. Lemme leave you people to your usual back and forth.

The real fun is on twitter
wats trending for today? cheesy
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by CyberWolf: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Really?
are you afraid this impersonator? Thief angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire:

Dear Barcanista, you do not need to collect any gratification before saying your mind and following your believe.

Only listen to the voices of reason. Every other noise from the old folks is useless.
This blackmail of theirs won't deter me one bit. If they like they should lay any accusation, I will always be vindicated. Thank you Firefire, I never knew they were this vile, I thought I was with the "Progressive"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Firefire(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2015
sCun:

Suddenly you now agree that Datolee actually floored Barcanista, because the guy has switched.

Na so life be, double mouthed people. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by nduchucks: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2015
SMH
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

That us irrelevant to the topic. The crux of the matter us that APC wants OBJ as their navigator.

I don't expect it to be relevant for fools.
For sane minds the only relevant thing is the truth and it's on record that obj rejected the offer immediately not even the day after. I can't force u not to believe a deceit if that is ur chosen path.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

I don't expect it to be relevant for fools.
For sane minds the only relevant thing is the truth and it's on record that obj rejected the offer immediately not even the day after. I can't force u not to believe a deceit if that is ur chosen path.

Dude, the topic is - Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change"

Kindly stick to topic, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Oh No! the former Pro GEJ anti North turned Pro APC pro Buhari, turned Anti APC guy made a thread attacking APC! What a disaster this must be for APC, just imagine the votes they're gonna lose after this.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
sCun:

yes he was floored. That's why I was neutral on those threads they both debated.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Demdem(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, the topic is - New Post (Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change"wink

Kindly stick to topic, thank you.

Goon, obj rejected the offer immediately. That is an undisputeable fact.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
please focus on issue based campaign if truly you are sincere why you decamped.
When Datolee was still a Nairalander,he didn't go about attacking whoever he thought was Jonathan's enemy. He provided facts and even flawed you in several debates he had with you. That's why he's still respected till today from both the Jonathanians and Buharists.

I expect you to follow his steps if you really wanna retain your respect.

Have a nice day

Beremakwa na enu akwa, when are you decamping?

March 29th?

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, obj rejected the offer immediately. That is an undisputeable fact.

Nope, he only said he was still a card carrying member of PDP. However, he has been navigating the ship by his actions and words.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by jorlons(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Verbal acceptance isn't necessary but actions point to that. By the way, of all men, it is someone with flawed antecedent is is to navigate APC? Anyway... we shall take a look at some of your chieftains and past. I will never post fake info here

All those who defected from both parties (PDP n APC) did so openly and we were all aware. The fact that the APC leadership requested OBJ's help doesn't automatically translate into him being the ''Navigator''. OBJ said he will remain neutral till the polls and so if his decision few weeks to the polls has tilted away from the PDP doesn't mean he is now with the APC.

I would rather wait until he is presented by the APC camp as a card carrying member.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:

The vitriolic attacks on d president, the card tearing, d letter writing, the book launch etc are all part of d game plan.
Rubbish? Didn't Fayose, even when he was a member of PDP, go about with the campaign train of Fayemi of AC(N) in 2007 campaigning against Oni of PDP?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by reborn1: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Obj is an elder statesment just like AbdulSalam, IBB, Gowon and co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha / Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu / What Can Be Done To Curb Corruption In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.